In the Arena

Story Info
Woman gladiator defends against 3 men.
2k words
4.11
17.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IN THE ARENA

Jena walked alone into the arena. She heard the roar of the crowd. She was nearly naked. She wore a white scarf on her head to hold back her blond hair. A strip of white cloth around her chest concealed her breasts. A white loincloth, held by a strand of twine covered her waist. She was barefoot. She held a thick piece of wood with padding at each end, a baton, in her hands. She moved around the dirt surface of the arena floor. The cries from the crowd were raucous. Jena's man, Titus watched from his seat next to the Prelate, who was presiding at the event.

With a roar, three gates opened and three naked men entered. They were large muscular black Africans. One was completely bald; his head and body were all shaved clean. Another had short hair on his head, but no body hair. The third man was also shaved bare except for a modest beard. All three men's bodies were oiled to give them a bright sheen on their dark skin. Their large pricks dangled between their legs as they walked. They each had a small flogging whip and a section of rope. The crowd roared at their appearance as they strutted around the arena, circling Jena.

When one of the men moved toward Jena, she poked her baton into his stomach and he doubled over in pain, stunned at her quick reaction. The bearded one slapped her with his flogger and hit her bare back, leaving a row of red marks on her pale skin. When the one with the hair on his head dove toward Jena's legs, she deftly dodged him and delivered a blow to the back of his head. The crowd roared. The three men continued to circle, each striking with their floggers and hitting her thighs in the back and her arms. Jena continued to keep moving.

The bearded man feigned and the bald man tried to grab her from behind. Jena jerked away from the feint and the bald man grabbed her arm. She pulled away but he grabbed the wrap around her chest. When Jena jerked away, the cloth pulled away and her breasts were freed. The crowd roared at the appearance of Jena's pure white breasts with her light pink areolas and her nipples. She chased her pursuers away with a swing of her baton. Her breasts swayed and jiggled.

The man with the hair on his head moved at her from the side. She stopped him with a kick to the groin and the man fell in a heap as the crowd roared. She followed with a rap to the side of the shaved man's ribs. He fell to the ground. Jena was holding them off, but she realized that if she made one mistake, they would overwhelm her. The sweat on her heaving breasts glowed in the bright light.

The three men regrouped and surrounded her again. Jena kept them at bay with the baton. They each had been hurt by her and were more wary than they had been originally. Jena caught her breath and waited for their next moves. She swung wildly whenever one of them moved close.

The bald one moved in and Jena took a swing at him. He jumped out of the way but the bearded man grabbed her baton as it swung in his direction. He held the baton while she pulled it away. That gave an opening to the man with hair on his head to grab her by the waist. The string holding her loincloth snapped and the garment fell to the floor. Jena was naked except for the scarf on her head which had slipped onto her forehead so she just pulled it off and threw it aside. The crowd cheered at Jena's nudity. Her blonde pubic hair was damp with sweat. The crowd began to chant for the three men to complete their conquest. Jena was becoming winded. Her chest heaved as she tried to regain her breath. The crowd could sense her vulnerability.

The three men circled their quarry. Jena poked her baton at them, maintaining her distance. She took a swing at the bearded one who caught the baton and yanked it away from Jena's grasp. The other two men moved in and grabbed her. The one with hair on his head lifted her in the air and held her while the other two looped their sections of rope around her wrists. They stretched the other ends of the rope to the sides. Jena was stretched; her arms were extended and she could not move from her spot. She landed a kick to the groin of one of her pursuers, but she was pulled to the ground, onto her back. One of the men held her legs and spread them apart. Jena was now spread-eagled on the floor of the arena as the crowd cheered.

The bald man grabbed her ankles and pulled them to his shoulders. He moved forward with his hard cock pointing at her spread crotch. Jena tried to twist away, but was held by the men and the ropes and was helpless. The crowd cheered when the man moved forward and pushed his erection into Jena's crotch. She jerked when he entered her and the crowd cheered loudly. She had been defeated and would now be used to pleasure the three Africans. The bearded man strutted around displaying his large erection. He watched as his cohort pumped his hips, driving his cock into Jena's defenseless pussy and obscenely licked and sucked on her nipples. The bald man pushed Jena's ankles over her shoulders, exposing her pussy to the man's huge cock as it pistoned in and out of her. When he ejaculated into her, he screamed and the crowd roared. The crowd had shifted its allegiance from Jena defending herself to the voyeurism of her being ravished by the three Africans. They cheered with each stroke and exploded in cheers when the bald man finished inside her.

The bald man stood up and the man with the hair on his head was next. He flipped Jena lengthwise while the other two men held the ropes around her wrists and pulled her to her hands and knees. He stood in front of her and waved his impressive meat in her face. He slapped his prick against her cheeks and pushed her cheeks with his fingers, forcing her mouth open. He shoved his cock into her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed the cock into her throat. Jena was out of breath and gasped for breath as her mouth was assaulted. After a few minutes, the African tired of fucking her mouth and moved behind her. Standing behind her, he lined his prick to her vagina and pushed himself forward with one stroke. Jena gasped as the big prick slid into her. The man stood behind her and roughly pumped his dick in and out while holding Jena's hips. When he ejaculated, he raised his arms in triumph. When he pulled out, Jena collapsed onto her stomach in the dirt. The crowd roared again.

The bearded man was next. His cock was not longer, but it was bigger around. The Africans had been chosen for their manly assets. This third man straddled Jena's hips with her on her stomach. He was sitting on top of her. He slowly probed for her opening and slid his cock into Jena's sore pussy. She felt him slipping in and grunted with the entry of his large diameter prick. The bearded man held up his arms as he fucked her and the crowd cheered. They were soon calling for him to take her anally. The bearded man pulled out and raised to his knees, displaying his impressive prick. He waved It back and forth and then he spread her ass cheeks. Jena cried out, but no one could hear her. The crowd was cheering for the bearded African to sodomize her ass. The man positioned his cock at the opening and pushed forward. Jena flinched, then cried out in pain. He pulled out and spit on his hand, then wet his prick before trying again. This time he pushed in and expanded her anus and slid inside her. Jena's cries could not be heard above the roar of the crowd, but they could see the look of anguish on her face. The bearded man began a methodical movement, in and out of Jena's ass. He fucked her that way for a long time, displaying his dominance over her. His dark body contrasted with Jena's white skin, lying on her stomach beneath him. When he finally spurted inside her, he raised his arms and shouted in victory over poor Jena. She laid there, defeated and humiliated.

The three men walked around the arena, strutting with their arms over their heads, pushing their penises out in front of them. They exited through a gate at the side of the area, leaving Jena lying nude, and used in the dirt.

The Prelate walked down from his seat next to the arena floor. He walked to the center of the floor, in front on Jena. At his direction, she rose to her knees. He asked her if she wanted mercy and she nodded. The prelate opened his garment and exposed his penis. Jena nodded and moved her head toward his cock and took it in her mouth. She sucked on it in a steady rhythm. The Prelate put his hand behind her head and pushed his cock deeply into her mouth, pushing it into her throat which she relaxed to give him access. The crowd cheered again as he pumped his cock, fucking her mouth. The chants became rhythmic in time with his thrusts. Jena felt the Prelate's balls slapping against her chin and nuzzled his public hair with her nose. He pumped harder and harder. Jena gagged as the big cock plugged her breathing. When he released his semen into her throat, she swallowed it. He held his dick there, almost causing her to pass out. He pulled out and some of his semen dripped out of her mouth onto her chin. The roar of the crowd signaled approval of the Prelate coming in Jena's mouth. He released her and she fell to the ground. She laid there for a few minutes, totally spent. Cum dripped out of her mouth, her vagina and her anus.

Her man, Titus, walked out to where Jena was lying. She was covered in a sheen of sweat with the dirt from the floor of the arena coating her exhausted and ravaged body. There were flog marks on her legs and back.

Then the lights brightened and the speakers along the sides of the room went silent. There was no crowd. The speakers had simulated a roaring audience. The only people there were Titus, William, who was the Prelate, and the three 'Africans', who were contract employees of William. The whole scene had been a role-play fantasy set up by Jena's husband Titus. She had agreed to follow the script as a birthday present for him. The entire event had been filmed. Jena looked at Titus and wanly smiled. She had agreed without knowing how the entire scenario would play out. She had a safe word to end things, but she never thought about it. Titus had a very good idea of what would blow her mind as a fantasy. The Roman slave-girl scene was something that appealed to her deepest primitive instincts. She would never forget the experience. Titus (real name was Bob) helped her to her feet and led her to the bath where she would wash the dirt and cum from her sore body. Her asshole and her pussy had been abused and needed to be soothed.

They thanked William for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. He'd been paid in advance. Jena was trying to think of something to match what Bob had done to her as they drove back to their daily lives.