In the Back Alley

Story Info
It is laundry day for Sophie, with an unexpected ending.
1.5k words
4.34
42.3k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie never left the mundane rhythm of her life. She woke up, worked, took care of her home, and repeated. She was happy in her quiet little life. She spent her evenings sitting by the fire sometimes sewing new garments. She kept her mousy brown hair in a bob cut. Her body was slender, and her tits could barely be considered a handful. Whenever she gazed in the mirror, though, her round ass seemed to complete her look. Under all her dresses it seemed to portray that she was not much to look at, but once her skirt was lifted there was plenty there to hold on to.

Sophie lived in rural England. She dwelled in a small cottage, connected with a few others, just outside the small township. The buildings were dated and some modern day luxuries had not yet made it into her cottage. A washing machine for example. The nest of cottages had their own community clothes washing station. Each occupant had their day for use. Sophie's day was today, Sunday. At first light, she grabbed her basket and began walking to the wash station. The morning was a frosty one, but Sophie was planning to wash her coat. She was wearing her normal day dress and nothing else.

Once she arrived at the wash station, neatly situated in the corner behind 3 cottages, she turned on the water. While waiting for the water to warm, she heard some noises coming from the cottage directly next to the station. Sophie looked into the window and saw two bodies entwined. The woman's feet were pushed up to her head and her lover was thrusting into her. The woman's breasts bounced against her lover's chest, and her moans made it out the window to Sophie's ears. Sophie's lip quivered as she was overwhelmed, she couldn't look away.

Her pussy began to puff out and she felt the beginnings of arousal overtake her. Sophie's body flinched and she dropped her basket, the couple in the window looked up in alarm. Sophie was frozen in embarrassment since her hand drifted to her pussy and began rubbing her clit. The couple each grew a smirk on their faces, beginning to get back into rhythm of their previous activity. The male leaned down to suck on the woman's neck. The woman held Sophie's stare and moaned while smiling at Sophie. Suddenly, Sophie's mouth was covered and a hand grasped between her thighs. Sophie realized she was being pushed over the washing station.

"Naughty, little slut. Watching strangers fuck. Does it turn you on to watch?" A gruff voice bit out right next to her ear. His warm breath on her neck felt good compared to the biting cold surrounding them. Her attacker's foot spread Sophie's feet to match the legs of the washing stand. He knelt down putting his weight onto her back, and grabbed pieces of Sophie's laundry to tie her legs to the stand. Lastly he brought one of her kitchen rags to her mouth, tying it tight around her head. After that, one of his hands trailed back up to her thighs while his pelvis pushed into her ass, and she gasped as she felt his erection. His free left hand slipped inside the top of her dress, and lightly squeezed her right breast.

"I can't wait to ruin your tits, they are perfect handfuls." Her attacker said more angled toward her shoulder, sending a shiver through her body. "What are you, a virgin? You're shaking so much." Sophie stayed still just trying to cope with the situation. "Answer me, bitch." The man said as he bit into her shoulder as well as pinching her right nipple.

"Mhm!" Sophie squealed and nodded her head yes. Sophie's breast was freed for a moment while she listened to the man undo his zipper. The cold air made contact with her ass as he lifted her dress up onto the small of her back. The man smacked her ass, making her whole body lurch forward. "How is such a piece like you still a virgin?" The man chuckled under his breath and began kissing the nape of her neck. His cock was positioned right under her pussy and as he felt around her body, he made slight thrusts. Pleasure began pooling in her lower belly.

"You're getting so wet, princess. You want to be ruined, don't you?" His voice was low, and even though Sophie felt a little ashamed, it turned her on to hear someone talk to her this way. As his cock thrusted against her pussy lips the tip of his cock pushed between her thighs for a few inches before his balls came to rest against her ass. His cock must be huge Sophie thought to herself. "Nod your head, little one, and I'll break your pussy like your body is begging me to." His right hand reached down to cup his cock against her pussy, and his left hand began rubbing her clit. Sophie was dripping at his words. What the fuck is wrong with me? Shamefully, Sophie nodded her head yes.

The man used his right hand to guide his cock to her sopping entrance. He pushed his head in and returned his right hand to her hip. Then he thrusted, making Sophie's body fall forward against the machine again. Sophie could barely handle it, as he worked his rigid cock into her cunt. As he made small thrusts to get his cock inside of her, her tits rubbed against the stand. Thrust, thrust, thrust. Sophie groaned against the rag in her mouth. The pain ebbed inside her once his cock became completely buried inside of her cunt. Sophie began drooling against the rag.

"Fuck. Violating your tight little cunt makes me so hard, slut." His voice was shaky as he spoke. Sophie felt so hot against the cold breeze of the day, her senses were being overloaded. He moved his fingers from her clit to using the heel of his hand. Covering the whole area of her clit, and with each thrust he rubbed back and forth with his palm. Sophie whimpered as her orgasm was building inside her. The man pulled the rag out of her mouth and said "beg me to fuck you harder. I know you're about to cum." Sophie barely made out what he said as she listened to his balls slapping against her cunt.

"Ugh, please please-fuck me harder." Sophie said through her moans. At this point she had to grasp the barrel of the washing stand, holding on to it to keep from collapsing. The man started pounding into her cunt, harder than he had before. He bottomed out each time and Sophie wasn't sure if her pussy could handle much more. Suddenly his mouth came down to her ear and he said: "Cum for me baby, I want to feel your virgin cunt milk me." The palm of his hand sped up on her clit forcing Sophie over the edge. She screamed out into the chilly morning, the feeling of her orgasm rushed up to her ears and down to her toes.

Sophie's hips rocked against the stranger as he continued fucking her. As she was coming down from the apex of her pleasure, he moved his thumb towards her anus. With his other hand he pushed her face down near the warm water of the open barrel, if she didn't use her neck to keep her head up; her face would have been sloshing in the water as he thrusted.

"Tell me which cottage you live in bitch. I'm going to cum inside this pretty little cunt today, tomorrow, whenever I want. I'm going to breed you... tell me or I'll take your anal virignity too." Sophie felt his thumb slightly push into her ass. The pain was minimal, but she could only imagine what it would be like if he replaced his thumb with his cock. The man's strokes became rougher, and Sophie's knees scraped against the washing barrel.

"341... I live in number 341." Sophie groaned out. The man laughed, "You're going to be such a good slut for me aren't you?" He moved his hands to the small of her back, using his hands to pull her back onto him as he stroked. Finally he came, grunting as he did so. He unloaded into her in strong, slow strokes leaving every last drop. Sophie felt it spray against her cervix, the feeling almost bringing her to another orgasm. The man pulled her up by her hair to his chest and said "That cunt is mine now. Don't you think for a second I won't be back to breed you again. See you soon, princess." His cock slid out of Sophie in a satisfying pop, and he wiped it off on her thigh.

The man stood back looking at her tied to the wash station. Juices, cum and blood dripped down her legs as she shivered in the cold. Sophie heard him zip up his pants, and jumped as he slapped her ass with both of his hands. He spit on her ass and then Sophie heard his steps crunch on the ground as he left. Sophie slumped against the barrel, panting. So much for doing laundry.