In the Basement

Story Info
Alice and Eve use their cellar for some prison-roleplay.
2.6k words
4.49
14.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Eve had taken the house over, her parents had talked at length with Alice and her about all the fancy things one could make out of the cellar. A small gym, an office, or even a walk-in wardrobe. They'd listened to it all, nodding and smiling along, already having made their own plans. Plans that required a lot less work than any of the suggestions and would also be a lot more fun.

Calling it a room was almost an overstatement. It was barely more than a sealed off hole in the ground. The walls were made of naked bricks and the floor was loam. Alice and Eve did the bare minimum when it came to cleaning, only making sure that no pests or mold would settle in, but leaving the dirt and grime mostly untouched. If not for the one light bulb one could've taken the cellar for a medieval dungeon. An impression that was only helped by Alice sitting inside it, wearing nothing but heavy manacles that chained her ankles together.

It wasn't the first time she was locked up down there. Also not the second, third or even then twentieth time. The giddy excitement from the first couple of times had settled down a bit, but sitting in this dirty hole never failed to get her in the mood. Only that it was too cold to sit around naked for long. It wasn't exactly freezing, but in order to stay comfortable, Alice had to keep herself moving. The clanking of the chains followed her with every step, another constant reminder of her place. She had no way of telling how long it was since Eve had locked her up, what with there being neither clock nor window, but it had to be an hour at least.

Walking up and down in a tiny room with no sense of time was surprisingly exhausting. In regular intervals Alice would get down on the dirt, hugging her knees, wondering how long Eve would keep her down here and what she'd do to her once she came back. These thoughts didn't keep her warm in the physical sense, but they did keep her wet and excited. It was a vicious circle. Her sticky thighs made her feel even more like a filthy prisoner, getting her even more aroused and in turn more sticky. She was itching to take care of that urge, but as Eve's prisoner she'd lost the rights to even her own body and she was a good girl who didn't take what didn't belong to her.

When Eve finally returned Alice was shivering, although more from anticipation than from the cold. By this point the sorry state she was in had thoroughly seeped into her mind. Her soles had turned black from walking around on the dirty floor and she had grimy smears all over her body from her attempts to make herself comfortable. In the muted, dusty atmosphere of the cellar the wetness between her legs was even more obvious as it glittered in the harsh light of the naked bulb.

"What a disgusting little creature you are," Eve greeted her. She wore her 'warden outfit', a former Halloween costume of the type 'slightly slutty cop' topped off with a belt that was fitted with innumerable eyelets to keep all the tools at hand one might need to subdue a prisoner, starting with handcuffs and a bright red ball gag and ending with crops and floggers.

Alice didn't answer. The moment Eve had entered the room she'd gotten on her knees, hands flat on her thighs. She kept her eyes to the ground as Eve walked over to her.

"Don't try to hide it. Show me your filthy cunt." Eve placed the thankfully flat heel of her boot between Alice's breasts and pushed. Alice barely managed not to crash onto the ground by catching herself on her elbows. Before she had time to make herself somewhat comfortable on the cold floor, Eve was already kicking her thighs. "Open you legs!"

Alice's cheeks burned as she was forced to prostrate herself in the dirt and show off the proof of her depravity. Eve crouched down and grabbed Alice between the legs. Two fingers slid into her soaking pussy. "What are you?"

Alice fought to keep her voice steady as Eve manhandled her. "I'm a filthy slut," she muttered.

Eve grinned. She ripped her fingers out and wiped them on Alice's breasts. "Oh yes, you are. And what do filthy sluts get in this place?"

Alice's stomach clenched. No matter how often Eve made her do it, she'd never get used to debasing herself like that. "They get what they deserve."

"Right." Eve reached to her belt and took the gag. "Do filthy sluts deserve to talk?" Alice shook her head. "What are they supposed to do instead?"

"They... aah." Eve rubbed the gag roughly over Alice's pussy. "I asked you a question, bitch!"

"I'm sorry." Alice gasped. The hard rubber wasn't exactly pleasurable, especially not with how violently Eve used it, but that only made it all the more demeaning. "They are supposed to moan."

"Correct." Eve lifted the soiled gag. "Open up!"

Despite the chilly air Alice was burning up as she let Eve shove the shining ball between her teeth. It was impossible to taste anything except for the foul rubber, but that couldn't erase the knowledge of what Eve had just done with it.

"You like that, don't you?"

Alice nodded and mumbled something that was never meant to be intelligible. She loved how the ball was so big that it made her drool almost immediately.

"Of course you do. Because you're a dirty pig." Eve grabbed Alice's nipples and pulled her towards her, with no care for Alice's pitiful groan. "My dirty pig," she added when Alice was mere inches before her. She flicked her tongue over Alice's lips.

Alice whined, torn between the wish to reciprocate the kiss and the raunchy delight that she was deprived even such a basic thing.

"What's that, pig? Think you can complain?" Eve tightened her grip on Alice's nipples, making her whine even more. "Think you're entitled an opinion about what happens to you?"

"Mnnf-Nnpf!" Alice shook her head. The movement made a ribbon of drool fall from her chin onto her chest, only that in this case this meant that it hit Eve's hand.

"How dare you, bitch!" Eve let go of Alice's nipples and slapped her across the face.

For a few seconds Alice could do nothing but stare straight ahead without really seeing anything. She felt strangely floaty as she slowly raised her hand to rub her stinging cheek. Eve had never slapped her before. It wasn't even the pain that had stunned her. She was no stranger to pain. But even though objectively it hadn't hurt all that much, it was a far more crass, more personal kind of pain. Just the memory of being put down like that made her stomach churn. It was a strange and weirdly intense feeling and she'd have to spend some time to find out if she liked it or not.

Eve had gone silent. When Alice looked up at her, she saw her girlfriend nervously biting her lip. Likely she was worrying that she'd gone too far and was about to pause the scene to check in with her. Alice loved her for being so concerned about her, but she didn't want Eve to stop. She'd fallen in such a nice head space that she'd hate to drop out of and while the slap had shaken her, now that she had a bit of distance she was sure that it was no reason to stop the scene over it.

With the gag in place she couldn't straight up tell her girlfriend that she was okay, but she could still give a nonverbal clue that she was ready to go on. Alice reached between her legs and brazenly rubbed her slick folds.

Eve's giggle was far too cute for a warden, but it didn't take her long to get back into character. "You're a little horn dog, aren't you?"

Alice nodded eagerly, dripping even more drool all over herself. She raised her sticky hand to her chest and smeared her juices over her tits. It felt so deliciously dirty and never failed to have an effect on Eve.

"You're not down here to have fun. Do I really have to punish you?"

Usually Eve wouldn't have bothered asking in this situation. Alice recognized it as her girlfriend offering her an immersive way to take a break. She could've just nodded to show that she had no problem continuing, but why settle for such a simple solution when she could go for a much more fun one and get herself into more trouble at the same time?

She spread her legs further so Eve wouldn't miss as a thing as Alice reached down again. She made a show of moaning like a slut as she rubbed her clit. It would've been easy to finish herself off right then and there, but she deliberately slowed down enough to give Eve time to interrupt her. Prisoners weren't allowed any pleasure after all.

"Your ass is so going to pay for this." Eve kicked Alice's hand away and reached for her belt. Alice's heart beat faster as she saw that Eve went for the thin wooden cane. That thing hurt! "If your ass isn't up in the air in five seconds, you're not gonna be able to sit for a week! One... two..."

Alice scrambled to turn around on all fours and stick her ass out. When Eve reached five, she was basically in position and only needed the tiniest of corrections. Did that count as being in time? Or had she just contemned herself to a world of pain? Eve didn't say anything and that Alice didn't know how severe the punishment was going to be only got her even more excited. It was hard to think straight anyway, with her clit still throbbing angrily. Alice grinned, relishing her body's complaints about being left on the edge like that. She really was a sucker for making things harder on herself.

Eve took her time. She teased Alice's cheeks with the cane with the gentlest of taps. Sometimes she'd get a bit quicker, increase the strength of the taps just enough that they became almost painful, before slowing down again. Soon Alice was groaning into her gag. With every slightly stronger tap she involuntarily clenched all the muscles in her ass and stomach to brace for the first real impact, only for it to never come. The constantly changing rhythm of the taps didn't allow her to ever relax. Soon her muscles were aching from the constant tension. It didn't help that what with her having cut herself off right before her orgasm, her abdominal muscles were clenching in turn with her throbbing pussy. But as her discomfort grew, so did the trepidation of what would happen when Eve finally decided that playtime was over.

And then it stopped. Alice kept her aching body all tensed up, expecting the first real hit. It didn't come. Instead Eve crouched down beside her. At this point Alice realized that she'd been holding her breath and she forced herself to breathe out.

"The next part is going to hurt. A lot. Are you up for it?"

Alice shivered. When Eve double checked like that it usually meant that she was planning something really nasty. If Alice said yes, she might actually thrash her with the cane until she was bawling her eyes out and her ass was so bruised and swollen that even wearing pants would be torture for the next couple of days. It wouldn't be the first time, either, and with the weekend still ahead of them Eve had no obligation to leave Alice in a state where she was able to leave the house tomorrow. After only the tiniest of hesitations, Alice nodded. She was a low, dirty prisoner. It was her fate to take any abuse her lovely warden felt like dishing out.

"Good girl," Eve whispered, sending a warm tingle through Alice's body, before she changed her voice back into that of the domineering warden. "Well, slut, do you still want to get off?"

Alice nodded again. There was no sense in lying. Eve would have to be blind, deaf and unable to smell to be fooled.

"Do it, then. Fuck yourself like the slut you are."

"Mmpf? Mnngh!!" Alice's confused hesitation earned her a strike with the cane. It was still far from the force Eve could put into it if she wanted, but, it was already enough to draw a hot line across Alice's ass that kept aching for several seconds.

"What are you waiting for? Get to it!"

Alice reached back. Getting off with her knees and elbows on the hard dirty floor was everything but comfortable, but to a horny masochist like Alice that only made it hotter. It didn't take long before she had to slow down again. Like a good obedient slave she kept herself on the edge, all the while moaning into her gag, only slightly exaggerating her lust for Eve's sake. Moans that became a squeal when her ass got kissed with the cane again.

"Come on! Come already! And don't even think about stopping before you're completely spent!"

Alice surprise made her hesitate long enough to earn herself another strike. This was a punishment. Eve wasn't supposed to let her have an orgasm. She did seem to mean it, though, and Alice wasn't going to complain.

It took only a couple of seconds to get over the edge. The orgasm lasted a lot longer than that. All the abuse and all the pleasure had coiled up inside her and had been waiting to finally explode. Alice rode out wave after wave of that glorious climax, only spurned on further by the knowledge of how much like a filthy whore she had to be looking. When the last spasms finally died down she was utterly exhausted, but also deeply, deeply satisfied.

Untill her world turned red.

The pain was so harsh, so all engulfing that she couldn't even scream. Tears shot into her eyes and her whole body shook as if she was freezing. It took all she could do not to fall over. For a few seconds she felt she really understood the meaning of the word unbearable. It was utterly impossible to focus on anything except for that searing fire in her ass.

When the shock wore off she could finally scream to release the tension. Her ass still hurt like crazy, but it was on a level she could handle. That was until the cane cut through the air with a terrifying snap before it exploded every nerve in her ass again.

That day Alice learned a valuable lesson. Arousal made it much easier to handle pain, especially if one was already a raging masochist. Conversely, with all the arousal flushed out by an orgasm, there was no mental filter left, nothing to make it easier to bear that vicious wooden rod cutting into her bare ass. And Eve was a patient teacher who took a long time to hammer that lesson home. She only stopped when the angry red lines covered Alice's cheeks several times over and it felt too cruel to keep beating that crimson ass when it had become so swollen and sensitive that even the soft touch of her fingers was enough to make Alice cry.

It took a lot of cuddles and many tissues for Alice to come down from her subspace trip, but by the time they fell asleep in each other's arms, they both agreed that it had been so worth it. Sitting down wasn't fun for Alice, though, in the following days. Or maybe it was fun. It all depends on your perspective.