In the Bathroom

Story Info
Matt finds family fun in the bathroom!
4.7k words
4.35
46.4k
58
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the Bathroom

Kathryn M. Burke

The bathroom is--or can be--a pretty sexy place, don't you think? I mean, that's where you take your clothes off and get in the shower. There's nothing like hot water running all over your body to make a guy hard. There are all kinds of other situations in that little room that can make you feel real good--as I found out to my delight.

I'm Matt Jarvis, and I was spending the summer at home after my freshman year of college. I'd just celebrated my nineteenth birthday and was feeling pretty good about myself. In the house there was only me, my parents, and my older sister, Nancy--she was twenty-one and never let me forget that she had two years on me. She was one of those rare girls who had both brain and beauty. As for me, I guess I had some nice muscles here and there--maybe not so much in the brain department, but who needs a brain when you have a nine-inch cock?

Lots of girls at college found my appendage pretty appealing during freshman year, let me tell you!

It was funny being back home after nine months spent pretty much on my own. Things seem different: your parents don't scare you as much as they used to, because by God, you're an adult just like them! Well, maybe not just like them, but you don't take to being ordered around by them as much as you used to.

As for me, I guess all the babes I'd shacked up with (temporarily) over the past year had given me a new outlook on life. Usually I'd spend the night at their place, since I was stuck in a freshman dorm with a dopey roommate--no way I could bring a girl into that scene! And these ladies usually had their own little place in a rooming house or someplace where there was a little more privacy. And usually I'd get up the next morning, wearing my undies or perhaps nothing at all, and go into the girl's bathroom and get ready for the day.

So I guess that's why I took to going into the bathroom at home wearing nothing at all.

Clothes are a real bummer, man! I mean, they just get in the way of things. I feel a whole lot more free in my birthday suit. I won't deny that sometimes I end up getting a hard-on just walking around naked. It's fun, and you never know when you'll come upon a succulent young girl who'll want you to stick your thing into her. Anyway, this was summer, and it was already pretty hot in the second floor of our house in Pennsylvania.

So there I was, standing naked in the bathroom, brushing my teeth. I guess I'd left the door open a little--maybe on purpose.

And guess who drifted in, thinking the room was empty? My sister Nancy.

As I said, she's a real looker. Pretty tall for a woman (I'd say about five foot eight, only two inches less than my five foot ten), with all sorts of curves at bust and bottom that any man would salivate over. And I got the impression that plenty of guys had done a lot more than salivate over her. In other words, she was no virgin.

She stopped short when she saw me, and her jaw dropped. I guess she'd never seen me nude before. But whereas most sisters would probably let out a little scream and turn right around and blow the joint, Nancy prided herself on being "unflappable" (that's the word she used). She liked to think that nothing fazed her.

So all she did, after gaping at me for a second or two, was to say, "Whoa, bro! What are you doing?"

I calmly took the toothbrush out of my mouth and said, "I'm brushing my teeth, sis."

"I can see that," she said. Her eyes were fixated on my cock, which seemed to be getting even bigger because she was looking at it. "But--why are you naked?"

"It's more comfortable," I said.

She rolled her eyes, but still couldn't tear her eyes away from my groin. She even licked her lips, as if thinking--well, you know what. Then she said, with a kind of awe in her voice, "That's some impressive apparatus, Matt."

"Thanks," I said. "But I'm sure you've seen bigger."

"Not very often." And she came toward me and actually took my thing in her hand, as if getting a sense of its size and heft.

"Hey, Nancy," I said, as if suddenly inspired by a brilliant idea, "why don't you do me?"

"'Do' you?" she said skeptically, without letting go of my cock.

"You know, jerk me off."

"Jerk you off? Right here? In the bathroom?"

"Sure, why not? I'm rarin' to go, as you can see. I can come into the sink."

You see, the sink was just about at the level of my groin.

"In the sink?" she said.

"Yeah. That way I won't make a mess. Guys do make a mess, don't they?"

"They sure do!" she said emphatically, as if from vast experience.

"So this way we'll be all neat and tidy."

She gave me a scowling glance as if I was a pervert and said, "Oh, all right."

Now you gotta understand that, since it was early in the morning, Nancy was just wearing a nightgown--a short one that only came down to the middle of her thighs. Let me also say that it was almost see-through, so it didn't take much imagination to figure out all the nice parts that were there underneath it.

Nancy cast a quick glance out the door. My parents had already gone downstairs to get breakfast ready, so there was no one to bother us. Even so, she closed the door and then got down to business.

She was clever at it. She got behind me and reached around to pump me with her right hand. It was obvious she wanted to see me spurt into the sink, looking at me in the mirror. The benefit for me was that she got real close to me--in fact, I could feel her heavy tits against my back through the thin fabric of that nightgown. That got me going even more than the simple (and naughty) fact that my sister was masturbating me.

She was smart: she started slow, but as she saw me getting more and more excited, she upped the force and speed of her pumping. By this time I'd given up the charade of brushing my teeth, focusing entirely on the pleasure I was feeling. Jerking off is great even if you have to do it yourself; it's way better if you can get some nice girl--a girl who knows what she's doing--to do it for you. And my sister sure knew what she was doing!

With one hand on my cock, her other hand slipped down and grabbed my butt. Like so many women, she appreciated a good male butt whenever she could get it. Women's butts are nice, but they usually don't have the firm musculature of a young, athletic guy. So she was really getting into it!

And I guess the excitement of the moment kind of got to me, so it was only a couple of minutes before I let out a heavy groan (which my sister immediately suppressed by putting a hand over my mouth) and sending a tsunami of come into the sink. Nancy's mouth fell open as she saw how much stuff was coming out of me--but she knew enough to keep up a slow and steady motion as the last dollops of my emission spattered that otherwise clean porcelain sink.

"That was quite a load," she said, totally impressed.

"Thanks, sis," I said, now a bit shaky on my feet and even kind of dizzy. "A great way to start the day!"

She gave me a cynical smirk as she washed off a few drops of come that had fallen on her hand. "Don't mention it."

She was heading out of the room when I said, "I don't suppose you'd care for some--repayment?"

As I've said, she was a smart cookie. She knew exactly what I was referring to.

She turned around, gave me that smirk again, and said, "Maybe some other time."

I had a feeling she actually meant those words.

It was a few days later that I got Nancy to take a further step into the glorious world of brother-sister sex.

"How'd you like to suck my cock?" I said, once again standing naked in the bathroom one morning. This time I wasn't even making the pretense of brushing my teeth.

She looked at me and raised her eyebrows. "You want me to stick that monster into my mouth?"

"Well, you don't have to put it all the way in. I'm not a stickler fot deep throat."

"Glad to hear it," she said sarcastically.

But when I just stood there, waiting for her next move, she gave me the stink-eye. "You're telling me you want me to fall to my knees, as if you're some sort of pasha, and suck you?"

"Well," I said, "it's just easier."

Man, she was really one for rolling her eyes! She did that and also let out this huge sigh, as if I'd asked her to jump out of an airplane without a parachute. But she came through with that expression I'd heard before: "Oh, all right."

I have to tell you, I love to see a woman on her knees in front of me. There's something about the top of her head--especially if she has nice hair, as my sister does--that just tickles me. And of course I like to have a good look at my cock going in and out of her mouth. And though my sister claimed not to be good at deep throat (and I'm sure she was telling the truth when she admitted that she hadn't seen very many cocks of my size), she still managed to get more than half my cock into her mouth. Good girl!

And she did a lot more than that. She used her tongue to lick the shaft up and down, she used both lips and tongue to give the tip of my cock a lot of attention, and she even craned her neck down and stuck my balls into her mouth. So you can see that she was having almost as much fun as I was. But mostly she was focused on stuffing my cock into her mouth, bobbing her head back and forth in a way that I found sort of hypnotizing. And it didn't surprise me that at times she used both hands to grab my butt, squeezing the cheeks as if she was feeling a ripe tomato in the supermarket.

I actually didn't know if she wanted my come in her mouth--some gals don't like it--but I didn't give her much of a choice. As I felt my climax coming on, I grabbed the sides of her head with my hands and kept it fixed there--and sure enough, I sent repeated doses of my discharge deep into her. Her eyes boggled at the amount of stuff I was pouring into her, but she took it all in.

But I noticed something funny: her throat wasn't working. That meant she wasn't swallowing any of it.

So when I finished, she pulled away from me, her lips sealed tight. Then she stood up, gave me a venomous glance, and went over to the sink, and spit my stuff out.

Since it's kind of thick and slimy, it didn't come out very well. Some of it dribbled down her chin and slowly fell into the sink; and she had to spit a bunch of times to get as much of it out of her mouth as she could. Then she took a glass, filled it with water, and washed her mouth out.

"Man, I hate the taste of that stuff!" she complained. "So salty!"

"I was hoping you'd swallow," I said. She'd really hurt my feelings, rejecting my most precious possession.

She saw how I felt, so she reached up and stroked me gently on the cheek, the way you'd pet a favorite cat. "Sorry, bro," she said, "but that stuff really does taste awful. You've never had it in yout mouth, I suppose?"

"Of course not!" I cried.

"Well, maybe I'll swallow next time."

"That would be great. But I can make it up to you now."

"How?"

"Oh, come on, Nancy. You know how."

She smiled at me and said, "Well, I won't say no to that."

I had a feeling she'd say that.

What I was most interested in, though, was conducting a kind of laboratory experiment. You see, my experience with girls made me aware that, unlike guys (who come pretty much all the same way), girls' orgasms are as different as can be. Some girls grunt and groan as if they're trying to lift some incredibly heavy weight; others laugh their heads off--it's like you're mercilessly tickling them with a feather; others whine and whimper as if they're undergoing exquisite torture. So the burning question I was asking myself was: What will my sister's climax look like?

I was pretty sure I could make her come. Just as she did when she jerked me off, I stood behind her, so I could see her expression in the mirror as I was stroking her. As before, she was wearing that baby-doll nightgown, and so I just pulled it up to her waist to reveal her "parts." The first thing I saw was this unbelievably thick bush! I'd kind of detected it earlier as a dark triangle under that nightgown, but now that I actually gazed upon it, I was impressed.

"Man, what a patch of fur, Nancy!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, isn't it?" she said, with more than a hint of pride. "Never touched by a razor. Only porn stars shave."

I do like a good bush on a girl, and I'm glad to see the craze for shaving is subsiding a bit. I even like rubbing my face in it, if the hair is soft and silky. (Some pubic hair is a bit rough and bristly, kind of like a man's stubble--and that's not so nice.) But as I felt it, I could tell that Nancy's was deliciously lush and velvety. After playing with it a bit, I slipped my hand down between her legs to reach that focus of all men's desires--her pussy. It was already sopping wet, and some of her juices were already trickling down the insides of her thighs. She was primed for an orgasm, believe you me!

When I first touched her labia, she let out a little sigh--but that turned into a moan when I began playing with them, rubbing them up and down and giving her clitoris a few tickles. With my other hand I grabbed first one boob and the other: I could get a good feel of their size and shape even with the nightgown covering them. Then I really got down to business, stroking her harder and harder, sticking a few fingers deep into her vagina, but mostly doing this circular motion on her clitoris--all women love that!

Nancy sure did: she was writhing and shaking uncontrollably--and I guess she liked it when I kissed and licked her neck and shoulders, and once even stuck my tongue into her ear. That actually kind of surprised her, and she let out this girlish squeal as more juice poured out of her and got slathered all over my fingers.

And when she came, it was like she was being electrocuted. Her tongue stuck out of her mouth, she had this look of amazement on her face, and her legs started to twitch so much that she could barely stand up. This was certainly no fake orgasm! She had to grab the counter with spasmodic hands to keep her balance, although I helped by grabbing her around the waist so that she remained upright. Her climax seemed to go on forever, as I kept stroking and fondling her.

And don't think I didn't have a good time. I'd raised her nightgown in the back and rubbed my cock up and down the crack of her butt. That felt fabulous, and just as her own climax was winding down, I started sending out a second spurt all over her ass and down her thighs. She seemed to like the feel of my stuff on her--although once she got herself under control again, she daintily plucked some tissues from a Kleenex box nearby and mopped herself up. I figured she was protected, but no point taking chances! A girl doesn't want to get knocked up by her brother, after all!

*

All this playing around with Nancy was a lot of fun--but I now set my sights a bit higher.

There was another morning when my mom got up early and padded into the bathroom for a shower. I was ready to make my move.

I waited until she'd finished the shower and also (by my estimate) finished drying herself off. I'd peeked at her as she was going in, and I knew she didn't have any clothes with her. Like most women, she'd wrap herself with that towel, go back to her bedroom, and get dressed. So I figured out the best time for me to pounce.

My mom is an interesting creature. She's quite petite--she barely comes up to my chin. And she's a bit on the prudish side: I got that impression from any number of things Dad had said over the years, especially when he'd had a bit too much to drink. Dad, of course, was a gentleman and would never make Mom do something she didn't want to do--in the bedroom or anywhere else. But I could tell he was sometimes a bit frustrated. Well, I was going to conduct another experiment to see exactly how much naughtiness Mom was willing to tolerate.

So I walked in on her in that tiny bathroom. Did I mention that I was naked?

Sure enough, she was drying off her back with a towel--and when she saw me she let out a little yelp and tried to cover herself with the towel. But it was too late: I'd gotten a good look at my mom's assets! And they were something to see, make no mistake. She was in her early forties and had kept in real good shape--to say nothing of the fact that (as I could tell even when she had clothes on) she had these really nice, big tits and an hourglass shape with hips that swelled out and a nice round butt.

She was so startled by my appearance, and by my own nudity, that she couldn't say a word. She just gaped at me--and gaped at my huge hard-on, which seemed to hypnotize her the way a snake's eyes hypnotize a poor little mouse that the snake is going to devour.

"Son," she whispered, "you--you shouldn't be here."

Well, that was an understatement! But I was not to be denied. I was not only going to have some fun with my mom, but I was going to "up the ante," if you will, beyond what I'd done with sis.

In other words, I was gonna fuck her.

Now remember, there's not a lot of room in a bathroom for that kind of thing. I mean, there's no bed in there, for God's sake! So you pretty much have to do this standing up. But sex standing up is difficult unless you and your partner are about the same height: otherwise your genitals don't line up, and it forces the guy the slink down in an uncomfortable position. The only way to get over that annoying problem is--well, let me tell you how I got over it.

I came up to her, pulled that silly towel out of the way, picked her up, and impaled her on my cock.

Yeah, I just lifted her up and brought her down on my stiff dick! I slipped right in: to my surprise, she was pretty wet. I guess seeing me in my birthday suit had been something of a turn-on to her. She took this manhandling amazingly well. She knew she really couldn't do much to get out of my grasp: I was basically holding her by her butt or her thighs and pumping her with rapid thrusts of my hips. She resigned herself to the inevitable, casually throwing her arms around my neck and burying her head in the crook of my neck. It's the age-old principle: If I can't see you, then you can't see me. But of course I could see her--both in the flesh and in the mirror.

In fact, I swung her around so that her back was to the door of the bathroom--and that door was open. That was what brought on an unexpected sequel to the whole business.

My dad was making his way to the bathroom, since he'd heard that the shower had stopped and figured my mom was finished. When he saw what I was doing, he stood stock-still for a moment. I expected him to lambaste me over this Oedipus act I was performing, but something else seemed to arrest his attention.

You see, from his angle he had a good look at my mom's backside--and in particular, the second hole she has down there.

Dad later told me that he'd been after Mom to let him go into her ass for years, maybe decades. Now, seeing that tight, puckered orifice partly open from Mom spreading her legs around my hips, he couldn't resist. He came toward us, poured some hand lotion from a dispenser into his fingers, lubricated my mom, pulled the pants of his pajamas down to his knees, and stuffed his cock into her anus.

I saw my mom raise her head up from my neck with this startled look on her face. I guess she wasn't expecting this sudden double penetration by both her son and her husband. But she took it bravely--way to go, Mom! She was a real trouper. I felt real proud of her then, as she accommodated two cocks into herself for the first time in her life.

But now my sister got into the act. Hearing the hubbub from the bathroom, she crept out of her bedroom to see what was happening--and when she saw the three of us, her mouth fell open into a perfect O of outrage and maybe feminine solidarity. She made a beeline for us and started whacking our butts with her hand, first Dad's and then mine. I suppose it's pretty rare for a daughter to spank her father, but she was getting into it for all it was worth. But her actions only inspired Dad and me to greater heights of passion. We began pounding Mom pretty hard, and she just accepted it as a natural part of what a woman has to accept from her men.

12