In the Bays of Sardinia 05 +PICS

Story Info
Tempting insights.
5.4k words
4.75
211.3k
33
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Text with kind approval © gurgy

Thank you kenji for your assistance

For more, see the author's bio page

***

Terry woke up and opened his eyes, blinking. The sun must already be high in the sky because it was bright in the tent. Lissy just slipped out of the sleeping tent and greeted Mama, who had long since gotten up.

When Terry heard them both heading to the shower facilities, he nodded off again. He felt more relaxed that morning, than he had in a long time and resolved to lie there all day to enjoy the feeling. But soon, mom was back from showering, huddled in front of the inner tent and seeing that he was awake, she greeted him.

"Good morning groundhog, did you sleep well?"

"Delightful, Mama," Terry yawned, and padded to the doorway.

Mary leaned into her son and whispered, "Breakfast is a little late today. Lissy has gone to the sea, and Dad is still asleep, so we have to be quiet."

"Okay," Terry sighed, and saw his mother sneak into the sleeping tent with Dad and get out her clothes. She put them on a camp chair and stopped, as if she was thinking about something.

Terry couldn't remember his mother showing herself so unselfconsciously in front of him in her nightgown; the most he had seen her in it, was in the hallway when she scurried from the bedroom to the bathroom.

And now she was standing in front of him, putting a finger to her lips and staring through the tent wall, lost in thought, while he could marvel at her panties through the lace trim of the shirt.

All of a sudden, Mom grabbed a bottle of body milk, paused for a moment, and put it back on the shelf. Terry's eyes almost fell out of his head when his mother reached under her nightgown and slipped her panties down to her feet.

She grabbed the bottle again and set about rubbing her legs.

The lower she went, the further she bent down until her shirt had ridden up high enough for her frizzy brown hair to peek out between her thighs.

Terry felt his little one begin to stir at the sight of her bare bottom. When Mom reached her feet and her head almost touched the floor, her curved pubic mounds emerged from between her thighs and stretched out to meet him.

Then, suddenly his mother unexpectedly looked backwards, straight into his face. Terry didn't understand why she didn't immediately disappear from his field of vision, startled, since she could see that he was staring at her butt. But she laughed, with her head hanging and whispered softly, "I noticed it exactly, you rascal... you're looking very closely at your mommy."

Terry's blood froze in his veins. He no longer dared to move his eyes.

Mom paused in her position for a moment, then turned around. She crouched in front of him, wiped her nose with the back of her hand, and giggled, "Rogue! Didn't you see enough on the beach yesterday?"

"Ehrr," Terry croaked, but he was unable to continue. What had gotten into his mother that she was crouching in front of him with her thighs spread and smiling, until he could no longer help but stare between her legs? Was she making fun of him? His eyes sank into the hairy bulge of her pubic mound.

Mama's voice sounded as if from a distance, "I can't reach the back of my legs, Terry, can you please do it?"

While Mary pressed the bottle into his hand, she stood up and turned her backside to him. She looked back and saw that her son remained sitting, befuddled, eyeing her with wide eyes. She giggled again, "Come on Terry, you know this already... yesterday you did it so well..."

Terry rose as if in a trance and slid on his knees toward the entrance, it dawning on him that his hazy memory of the previous day had not been a wet dream. Mom turned and groped her feet backward, until her heels touched the edge of the inner tent. He poured body milk into his palm and began rubbing the back of her legs.

Again and again, he dared to look into mom's crotch and followed the course of her cleft through the frizzy hair, each time an intoxicating dizziness seized him. When mom's thighs slid apart, he even saw the pink inside of her labia; that was too much for him.

He quickly rubbed the body milk on her legs and, with a trembling hand, handed the bottle forward.

But, instead of accepting it, Mama reached back with both hands, pushed up her little shirt and asked him in a soft voice, "Here, too."

Terry could no longer find a thought. Dad was asleep in the next tent and could wake up at any moment! Mom didn't seem to mind, and he guessed that this sweet nightmare would continue. Terry was finally brought out of his stupor when she leaned forward until her bottom was just a hand's width from his face.

He swallowed empty when he saw how close the cheeks of mom's pussy were. Dazed, he grabbed the bottle, took copious amounts of body milk and spread it over her bare bottom without taking his eyes off her labia for even a second.

"You took too much," Mom said with a laugh, "maybe you'll spread it."

Only now did Terry notice that Mom's buttocks were shining snow-white. He pulled his hands outward to rub the milk on her hips, her buttocks opening to reveal her rosette.

Soon, Mom's sides were also shimmering white, and Terry had no choice but to spread the milk in her butt crack. But even that wasn't enough to make the white streaks disappear. He was about to ask his mother to hand him a cloth when she turned her head back and breathed.

"You have such delicate hands, Terry, don't stop."

Encouraged by mom's words, he drove into her butt crack and stroked the milk down onto the inside of one thigh. Switching to the other side, he even allowed himself to slide his fingertips over her rosette.

The butt in front of his face quivered, Mom bent lower and groaned, "You piglet you... don't stop!"

Terry pushed his hand forward and covered Mom's mound of Venus with his fingers.

She thanked him by murmuring barely audibly, "Ew boy... yeah, there too."

Now Terry dared to return his thumb to mom's rosette and circle it. When he heard a gasp, he felt his way through her labia with the rest of his fingers. Mom continued to lean forward; this time, so deeply that Terry had to slide back. Carefully, he prodded her rosette with his thumb, it began to widen under his greasy finger, and Mom gave a stretched sigh, "Oh Terry... what are you doing to me?"

Mom's rosette slid over his thumb. Terry slipped his index finger through her pussy to the entrance of the pleasure canal. Her pelvis came towards him and his finger sank between her labia. Mom didn't stop pushing her bottom toward him, until his thumb was deep in her butt hole.

All at once she broke away, stepped hastily into the inner tent and knelt on the ground in front of him. Mary looked raptly at the huge bulge in Terry's shorts.

Without hesitation, she grabbed the waistband and pulled it down to the back of his knees, then reached a hand to her crotch and drenched it with body milk.

Mary grasped the towering boner and stroked it. Terry looked down at himself with disbelieving delight and drooping arms, watching as Mom rubbed his cock.

Soon Mary grabbed his hand and guided it between her legs, lifting her pelvis as she did so, noting that Terry seemed to be waking up from his stupor, for immediately his fingers squeezed into her butt crack.

Mary almost couldn't wait until he poked her rosette with one finger and drilled it into her soft asshole. When his thumb also felt its way through her labia and stroked her clit, she sank down.

Terry saw that his mother had eyes only for her hand massaging his hard-on vigorously, he noticed how she, too, was gradually getting out of hand. She was putting her butt over his finger more and more violently, her hand around his cock visibly quickening. As she neared the end, Terry looked up into her face, Mom had pressed her lips together so she wouldn't have to cry out loud, and was staring into his eyes with desperate arousal.

Terry also held his breath... he felt as if he had to suffocate. Suddenly, Mama radiated an inner calm, although the rough movements of her hand did not cease. She opened her mouth, looked into his face with a smile, and inexorably came closer to him until her lips closed around his.

Like mad, Terry drove his finger into mom's asshole... he felt that her hand mercilessly strangled his hard-on... already it began to rise up in him... Mom's pussy was squeezing his thumb... she moaned her climax into his mouth, while his whole load splashed, splashed, splashed on her breasts.

When Terry came to, he no longer knew how long they had been kneeling in front of each other kissing, still mom had her hand tightly closed around his erection. Suddenly, Lissy's warbling outside the tent!

Mom rose without haste, got into her panties in front of the inner tent and rubbed the telltale marks off her shirt. She smiled at him one last time, leaned in and whispered in his ear, "It'll be our secret, won't it, that you're Mama's little piglet? Promise?"

Terry nodded silently and looked at his mother in bewilderment. She strolled out of the tent, as if she had just gotten ready for a walk by the sea. Outside, Lissy told her she hadn't showered yet and wanted to make up for it, but Mom thought out loud, "There's no need, we'll be swimming in the sea soon... actually, I wanted to make breakfast."

But Lissy insisted and went into the tent to get the shower soap. Dad just climbed out of his inner tent, he had overheard that Lissy wanted to take a shower.

"Hello little one," he greeted his daughter, "I heard you wanted to take a shower. I'll go with you in a minute, I need it, too."

Outside the tent, he greeted his wife with a kiss.

Sighing, Mary explained that if there was no breakfast until later, she would go to the little supermarket, she could have a cup of coffee there.

"I'll come too, Mom," Terry volunteered, "maybe they have computer magazines."

Lissy and Dad disappeared among the pine trees with their shower things, and Mary headed for the camping store with her son.

***

As Paul turned onto the path to the shower facility, a man he recognized by the hand bandage stepped out of the front door. He nodded in greeting,

turned backward a moment later to his daughter and grinned. "Did you see, Lissy... your beau... Lissy, where are you...?"

No trace of Lissy. She was just behind him! Paul looked over the hedge at the side of the path and caught sight of his daughter's mane of hair. Lissy was crouching behind a bush, looking him in the face with fright and holding a finger over her puckered lips.

"He's already gone, your Mr. Rosa," Paul smiled understandingly and signaled his daughter to get up.

"Rosy is the jerk's name," Lissy hissed.

"Whatever Rosy is," Paul muttered, "either way, with that name his mother might as well have christened him Hysterical Woodpecker."

"I wouldn't want to run into him again," Lissy grumbled, "did you see his black eye?"

"And I even know," Paul laughed out loud, "how he caught it. Yesterday I was..."

He noticed that his daughter had discovered a young kitten under the bushes. She crawled to it and began to pet it until there was a loud purr.

As Paul saw that Lissy was going to enjoy herself with the beastie for a while, he went ahead and looked for an empty shower stall. As he hung up his towel and slipped out of his shorts, he heard Lissy's voice outside the door.

"Are you in here, Dad?"

"Yes, I am."

"Can you open up?"

As Paul opened the door a crack and peered out, Lissy darted in to join him and giggled, "All occupied."

He protested, "But you can't shower with me...!"

"Oh, Dad," Lissy reassured him, "we always change our clothes on the beach, there's nothing wrong with that."

She had already hung her T-shirt over the hook and slipped out of her shorts. When Paul saw that his objection was to no avail, he turned around sheepishly and took off his clothes. Back to back, they stood under the shower and soaped themselves up.

Lissy hummed a song, soon asking curiously, "Did you go showering together back then with Mom... you know, in Corsica, too?"

"Eh, yes, we did," Paul replied, surprised that his lively daughter was asking him, still half asleep, such questions in the morning.

"Did you soap her back?"

"I sure did," Paul replied.

Lissy turned in a flash and beamed at him, "Are you washing my back?"

She didn't give her father time to answer; already she had put the shower soap in his hand and turned her back to him. Paul sighed and began to soap her backside. He glanced down at his daughter and looked at her shapely hips. Why had he never noticed that Lissy had developed into a gorgeous young woman over the past few years?

When he had scrubbed her back to the base of her bottom, he was about to return the shower soap, but Lissy propped her hands against the wall and asked him in a little-girl voice, "Will you do my legs, too, please?"