In the Bays of Sardinia 05 +PICS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary chewed on her lower lip and seemed to consider it. Finally, she said hesitantly "Well, starting tomorrow, it's... well, possibly we could..."

"Yes?"

"I mean, it's too late now to look for another place. Maybe we could make an exception one last time tonight?"

"You mean in the tent?"

"Yes," Mary coughed, "we could be quiet as mice."

Paul felt his heart pounding. When Lissy had told him that she regularly watched him having sex with Mama, it had initially frightened him, but gradually the idea had excited him, his girl watching Daddy doing it with her Mom. He wanted to make sure.

"And you don't mind if the two in the next tent find out?"

"I'm sure they'll be asleep," Mary waved it off.

Paul marveled, "And if Terry wakes up anyway and sees the two of us...?"

"Never mind," Mary giggled, "anyway, it would be the last time before we bugger off to a cove."

Paul grinned. "You mean, sort of a velvet paw farewell party tonight?"

"Exactly," Mary smiled. Nothing about velvet paws, she would make sure her son caught it all. She would move into the right light of the gas lantern this last time, so Terry could see on the partition as Daddy's magnificent cock driving into Mommy's lap. Mary murmured, "Now, I just want one thing, to feel you deep inside me. Come on, let's go into the tent and see if the kids are asleep yet."

"If you say so," Paul replied, and sank into a deep kiss with her.

***

Text with kind approval © gurgy

Thank you kenji for your assistance

For more, see the author's bio page