In the Begininng

Story Info
The beginning of Baroness M and Lord Atomics adventures.
3.8k words
4.25
3.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our first Meeting.

By Lord Atomic

I always had envisioned myself as a dominate type of guy, around 37y/o. Ever the one to do daring things, jump right into it without blinking. I enjoyed women, whether they were at massage parlor or doing the online hook ups. But one day while perusing through an online dating site for Alt lifestyles, I found a gorgeous Red haired beauty.

She identified herself as being a 45 y/o Switch, this intrigued me sparked my curiosity. I made contact and she responded, this evolved into sex chatting on a messenger service then eventually Sexting with one another. The conversations were hot and stimulating, images were exchanged this women could make a lifeless cock rise from the dead, or was it my horneyness that did it?

Eventually we agreed to meet one another. I had already planned a session with a couple close to where she lived, and wanted to make sure I was serviced. The day finally came and off I went on my big Harley. I spent the morning meeting up with the Submissive cuck couple, fucking the wife and torturing the husband making him service us.

I used his wife in front of him and over him dripping my semen on him and made him swallow it. I imagine I ejaculated three times either in her ass which she loved or in her pussy, and at least once in his ass. Eventually the morning session and punishments came to an end, I said my farewells and hit the road.

The ride to my next date was a nice and relaxing, riding through country side, to finally a small town, a county seat in the southern portion of the state I lived in.

She had wanted to meet at a non-descript location namely a parking lot of a hospital in town. I agreed for both our safety incase this was a catfish scenario.

I parked in the lot and waited. I noticed a red haired beauty come out from a house across the street from the parking lot. She was around 5'2" with a very sexy build, and large full breasts. She carried a motorcycle jacket in her arms with the standard orange and white striping of Harley Davidson. She wore dark sun glasses and when she walked she would shake her ass with attitude.

To this day she doesn't believe she did, I wish then I could have videoed her walking over to me. By now I was already hard as a rock and leaking precum in my jeans, I am sure I had a wet spot developing. She finally made it to me, I introduced myself. Not sure if it was love or lust at first sight but on myside of the coin it was something. We took off for a ride she pressed into me without hesitation, this was not her first time on a bike that was for sure.

I am guessing she had been on the back of quite a few bikes. The ride was nice we stopped for some dinner, having pizza at a local spot. She told me about her coming to America from Germany when she was in her twenties following love. She had been married at least four times, having multiple children. Her accent when she talked kept me a raging hard on for this one. I must have fantasized about her as a German Dominatrix from my earlies days.

Later we rode and had desert then back to her place. A pleasant kiss but long lasting was my reward. Leaving her that evening left me with uncertainty if we would meet again. I wanted her badly so badly I almost rode off the road while riding the three hours back to my home.

A week passed and an email came, it was from her saying how much she enjoyed our date. Explaining how her other dates usually wind up with her being fucked like a whore all night long. I felt that this was it, she didn't get what she wanted from me. I emailed her back with another offer for a ride, she accepted to my surprise. She asked if I would take her to an ethnic food festival in a big city close to where she lived. I agreed and plans were made.

The day came and I booked a room for two nights close to her town. I rode down the day before the date so I would be relatively rested for the big day. The next morning I rode over and picked her up. Again she looked incredibly hot and sexy in tight jeans and top, her breasts were enormous standing out she carried a small pack with her. She came up to me and greeting me with a big wet kiss and slid her hand down and grouped my hard cock through my jeans stroking it and getting me to pump precum out which she worked through and licked off her finger sucking it off.

She smiled turned and got on the bike. I knew today she was mine, or was I hers. We rode off for the festival, arriving after an interesting ride, as she was more adventurist, she would stroke my cock through my jeans as we rode, milking more precum and sucking from her fingers. When we arrived I parked amongst the other bikes that were there, she seemed more excited among the other bikes. She dismounted and fixed her hair.

While I locked up the bike, I noticed she was looking at the other bikers that were there, the long haired, tough, and tattooed biker types. She would smile and try to be subtle with her flirts towards them. Seeing this sparked jealousy in me. I grabbed her by an ass cheek and pulled her up to me picking her up and kissing her passionately while holding one of her large breasts and squeezing its nipple. She gasped melted into me after this, she whispered in my ear,

"It makes me hot and wet when you man handle me."

She also told me she had inserted a large butt plug in her ass before I arrived to pick her up. If there is a way to become even more erect then she did it for me.

I nibbled on her ear and kissed her hard again, this time I shoved one hand in her pants. I was pleasantly surprised to find no panties on and when I shoved my finger in her pussy she was a sopping wet mess and stimulated. She tried to pull away when I fingered her but I squeezed her ass cheek and held her there in front of me and the other bikers around us.

I whispered in her ear how much I wanted her and that I would be in her dreams for ever. She began to tremble from what I was doing to her pussy and clit stroking the clit between my fingers, by then she did not move away but stood and accepted it. I slid my other hand down the back of her pants and began to work the plug in and out of her with the room available in her tight jeans. She started to moan, I could smell the sex coming from her pussy as she flowed like a river.

By now she was trying to grab my cock which I would not let her touch. I made her stand till she orgasmed. When she did she was incredible, having multiples one after the other. I squeezed her clit between my fingers and shoved the plug as deep as it would go pulling her as close to me as possible. I whispered in her ear,

"If I ever see you look at or lust at another man or woman I will punish you like you never been punished before. You are my property from now on. Do you understand?"

She nodded and squirmed even closer.

I unlocked the tour pack of my bike and dug out a soft black leather collar with a heart lock on it. I told her to kneel which she at first did not want to do and voiced her displeasure with the collar. But I again grabbed a nipple and squeezed. She complied and kneeled to accept my collar.

I made her read the tag riveted to it, she now was my property with an ID and all. She asked if she could date other people which I told her no and that she would be mine till I release her. She seemed to like this idea and became extremely turned on by it.

We walked through the festival, with it being a warm day the smells of food were incredible also the smell of sex coming from her was even stronger. Constantly she wanted to touch my cock which I forbid. At one of the vendors an older gentleman said how attractive she was and to not let her go. This seemed to embolden her. The day went by quick, we left the festival and decided to go for a long ride.

The ride took us through small towns and villages. Eventually we stopped for evening, back at the hotel I had booked already. She protested saying she needed to get home until I pulled a small leash from my tour pack, and hooked it to her collar. She did not know how to react, first she tried to protest but when I pulled her to me and grabbed her pussy she succumbed and accepted.

We made it the room where I then opened my bag of tricks pulling out two leather shelf bras, which lifted her breast and make them stand straight out and exposes her nipples with instructions that she is wear them at all times. She asked how to clean them, which I gave her instructions on how to. Next came the leather miniskirts, in varied colors. Again to wear anytime she is with me or when she would go out with her friends after work for their margarita Thursdays. Finally came the thigh-high leather boots. At first she did not like them but once she had put them on she began to like how they felt and looked. She dressed and put on a pair of long soft tight leather gloves then off we went, to the hotels Applebee's restaurant/Bar.

She felt humiliated saying that she knew people there in the restaurant.

I said "Forget about them, they will be looking at you and desiring you more than you can imagine" as I patted the thick plug in her bare ass which partially shown from the mini skirt.

I guided her to the Bar in the highest foot traffic and visual area. Being a gentleman I seated her on the stool before sitting next to her. She kept trying to pull the skirt down, grasping her thigh

I said "leave the skirt alone I want that sexy ass being shown to everyone, in fact I want them to see what you have peeking from your back door. Now scoot back and lean forward, also open up that top more so those gorgeous melons can be gazed upon."

She complied, as the evening moved on and the free drinks kept arriving for her, the more relaxed she became. Eventually we had drawn a small group of male admires, she now had swiveled on the bar stool and faced the crowd the drinks taking full effect on her inhibitions.

She kept her leather thigh high boot clad legs crossed but as time wore on she had to un-cross them since her pussy was now gushing wet. Some men invited her to come sit with them at a table, or even back to their rooms which she attempted to on a few occasions. She had to be shut down and reminded of punishment. Others decided to come and stand around us talking with mostly her seeing as they either knew her from school functions their kids attended, or from the hospital she worked at.

Towards closing most had left except for two men whom she knew. One being the local Fire chief and the other a Doctor. Both I saw wore rings and were married. They both knew she was with me but kept trying to hound after her.

Whispering in her ear "lube up both your hands and pull their cocks out and stroke them off till they ejaculate on your boots. Then have both of them lick each other's cum from your boots."

She turned her head and kissed me passionately as she grabbed the men's dicks. Both were more than willing to let her do as she pleased. Both men were hard as rocks, she yanked them closer to her and set about masturbating them. As she stroked them I stood behind her and kissing her neck while I rolled and pinched her now exposed nipples. I told her to squeeze them as firm as possible till they wince as she stroked them. She kept them stoked for a good twenty or more minutes. It was becoming almost more than they could handle, I then told her.

"Make them cum and don't stop stroking until they beg you to stop after Cumming. Then stroke a little longer before you grab their balls and squeeze nice and hard telling them to lick up each other's mess."

She grinned and made them ejaculate some of the biggest loads I am guessing either man has ever unloaded. She then grabbed their balls and said

"kneel and lick the others cum from my boots you pathetic wimps."

Both without hesitation dropped to their knees and began licking the others cum up. The Fire chief started to lick further up her leg and onto her flesh. She began to moan and spread her legs further which invited him to travel up.

I said "he was not to lick her pussy as that was mine, but you can have him clean your juices from the stool and your leg."

She grabbed his hair and guided him before shoving him off with her boot. The Doctor kept licking and kissing her boots.

I told her "Make him suck you heels on your boots."

She instructed him to do this which he went to work diligently. During this impromptu encounter I took the liberty of video recording the whole event. I must say I too was a dripping mess. I told the gentlemen to step back and had her get off the stool. I then had them kneel before her.

"Now my dear spread your pussy lips and piss on them and mark your property."

Without hesitation she released a powerful stream as she had been holding it for hours. She soaked both men as the kneeled, I smiled as I pulled her plug from her ass handing it to her and telling her to make them both suck it clean. Both men sucked without pause. I took the plug from her once they had cleaned it and shoved it back in her ass patting her and telling her how she was a good girl. We left the two men with our tab and bill heading back to my room.

Once back at the room I had her immediately pull my cock out. She at first was taken a back because I have a piercing in it, I had her bend over the dresser and pulled the plug from her ass and made her take it in her mouth. Getting the ring in at first was problematic but she took it and I slid all the way to the hilt. I pumped her ass for a good half hour making her orgasm while playing with her clit and stretching her nipples. After I had unloaded deep inside her ass I took the plug and shoved it back in her anus.

I grabbed her by her gorgeous red hair and shoved my cock in her mouth having her suck me clean then off till I ejaculated in her mouth forcing her to swallow it all, it was a one of the bigger loads I ever shot. She continued to suck me till I was nice and hard, god love Viagra which I had taken while she was working the two men earlier. She was instructed to lay on the bed as I pulled that big ole butt plug she had worn all day. I grasped it and removed it, her second love hole was gaping and fully lubricated from my first load.

She moaned when I removed it saying she had never been fucked in the ass before, this excited me as she would be an anal slave to me from now on. I shoved all the way in she gasped then moaned. I fucked her multiple times that night in her ass never entering her pussy. I did lick her soft smooth shaven pussy till she bucked and bucked orgasming for a twenty minutes. I told her she was my anal slut and that her pussy would not be used by anyone or suffer punishment.

Come morning she awakened, I had already been up and showered. She showered and dried off walking over to me I had her sit while she sucked me off. After she swallowed my load I inserted the butt plug back in her with instructions that she is to wear it daily even while at work. Without being instructed she packed her clothes from the previous day and put on her new slut attire. This pleased me, knowing she was becoming my slut and how she also enjoyed to power trip the previous evening.

I packed the bike and helped her mount the bike, an older gentleman parked next to us watched with intent as she straddled the bike. I could see he was excited and smiled back. We rode down the road to a waffle house for some breakfast and too show off my possession, she continually gasped as the cool wind would blow up her legs and caress her wet pussy. She felt insecure and humiliated but I didn't care as I knew others appreciated how she looked and acted.

We rode across the highway to a Waffle House, the restaurant was sparsely populated with the cooks and a couple servers. A couple of booths held small groups of people and the counter had a four contract workers sitting on stools. When we entered she became the main highlight. She was uncomfortable, so we took a booth in a corner but where everyone could see her and I could see them. I sat next to her instead of across, this way I could check her moisture level of her pussy which had been quite damp as she stated it was running down her leg.

I had her grasp my cock and stroke it through my jeans making sure the men at the counter could see. Occasionally I would rub her clit until she was about to orgasm but would stop. The more I did this the more excited she became squirming constantly. I instructed her that she would be kept on a portion controlled diet with plenty of water to keep hydrated as she would lose a lot from her pussy juices flowing. I eventually had to go and piss, when I got up she wanted to also. I told her to hold it and drink another glass of water. I didn't want her using the facilities in the restaurant.

When I came back I found one of the men had sat down at our table and was chatting her up. This did not sit well with me. I told the guy to take off that she was mine, he said that she told him she was not attached. Again I told this guy to take off before shit starts. Finally he leaves and so do his buddies. When I sat down I grasped a nipple and pulled her too me. She winced in pain but because she was already turned on her nipple became very erect. I then grasped the other pulling them till they were as hard as erasers poking out of her top. I whispered in her ear

"Again you need punished, you are my property."

We got up walked to the counter to pay. I gave her the cash to pay, as she paid the server I lifted her skirt and smacked her ass leaving a nice red hand print. She gasped and turned red from embarrassment as everyone was looking at her. She started towards the women's room but I grabbed her hand and lead her outside. She started to dance like a little kid that has to go potty when we left. I walked her to the bike and told her to squat and piss in the parking lot.

At first she refused complaining everyone will see since I had parked by the windows. I restated my instructions which she complied with as I said if she pissed on the bike I would paddle her ass. She eventually squatted lifting her skirt and releasing a golden stream. Those that watched from the window clapped, she stood up turned and winked at all of them blowing a kiss before getting on the bike. We rode back to her home, there I gave her some additional sexy revealing tops. Both of her sons were sitting on the front porch with their friends, one of the friends whistled at her and gave her a growl. I kissed her goodbye and sent her in repeating my instructions. She told me she was absolutely humiliated and may not want to see me again, with that comment I grabbed one of her ass cheeks and pushed the plug in further whispering to her.

"You will not be able to get me out of your head, I will be in your dreams and thoughts all the time. You will constantly be a wet mess from now on."

This made her smile and we kissed for a long time.

I hoped on my bike and took off waving as I left.

A week later I began receiving text messages with photos of larger dildos in her ass and how she daily would wear the plug all day along with the bras I had given her. She told me how the Doctor and Chief kept trying to talk with her, begging to serve her. She begged me to come fuck her that she needed me that she even was pissing on the Doctors face at the Hospital any chance she could get. She also indicated that some of her son's friends were becoming overly friendly with her. I told her I would be back in four weeks, this time it would be for a five day session.

End