All Comments on 'In The Beginning'

by Robertshotwife

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
don't see the difference between a hotwife or a slut wife

he's a willing cuckold, but at least he asked for it and knows what he wants. 3*'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Ignore the stupid cunts who make their negative comments - what do they know? I loved this account of a true 'Hot Wife'. I can appreciate the enjoyment you both get from her fucking a variety of studs. Keep it up!!

jamie0000jamie0000over 12 years ago
Like it

Ignore the cretinous closet cuckolds who havent got the guts to admit their real feelings. They should grow up and stop this wholly false moralisation, especially after probably having beaten off while reading your story. Still, if they crawled back under the rock they usually infest we would be denied the fun of their ridiculous comments. So maybe even sad fuckwits like them have their uses at the bottom of the evolutionary ladder. So, Robertshotwife, ignore these idiots and carry on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ignore the haters!

Ignore these ignorant hating little bitches, who's own wives cheat on them because they are only manly behind a keyboard! These twits are what you call internet toughguys, who are just bullies and pussies!

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 12 years ago
Loved the story...

well written and hot. Thanks! Keep 'em cumming.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Perhaps an editor?

Perhaps an editor would help. In a single paragraph she had on panties and they were pulled into her crack to have them look like a thong and he removed her thong! Which was it?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Cry Havoc & Let Slip the Hounds of Cuckoldry ( might as well ) !

For the wifey's twat is on fire & the kids are all grown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
worked for me

more please, good wanking material

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 12 years ago
Keep It Going!!

Ignore the anonymous comments and keep it going! Very good first story and can't wait to read the next chapter.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 12 years ago
I am dripping.....again

Your wife seems to be a loving and fully willing slut and whore........how good can life be? he he. I love the story and her willingness to give in and please and be used. I came three times as I fingered myself, wish I had been there for her to clean up after it was all over. Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You're dripping on the floor again?

Don't you just hate that about syphilis?

gamble426gamble426over 8 years ago
Lucky man!

I've had very similar fantasies about my hot Latina gf. She was very reluctant until she met a good friend of mine from college, a cowboy from Alabama. He came to visit one weekend and we had a cookout, some drinks and other friends over. At the end of the night, we stayed up to watch a movie and I started rubbing her pussy under the blanket. She stretched her leg out far enough to touch his leg and he took that as a hint to undo the blanket on top of us. Moments later, he was licking her pussy and she was begging to be fucked which he happily obliged....

I tell that because I understand what the husband experiences when watching someone invade your wife. It's a mix of jealousy and lust to reclaim what's yours. I fucked her like never before, cumming in her three times before I was done with her. We still fantasize about that eventing pretty often when we have sex but have yet to bring anyone else in. I wish to meet a couple like the one in this story for some amazing foursome action.

Great story!! Will definitely read more from your bio. Thanks!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

i will never understand those husbands who get off by watching their wives get fucked by other men. I gave this story 2 stars. The husband here tells us that he wants Julia to seduce another man but adds that it would have to be handled very carefully if the marriage is going to survive. He is playing with fire and will probably lose Julia to another man or men. He is a fool

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Shit! I thought it was Robert shot wife, and he blew the whore away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous