In The Beginning Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're in for one hell of a ride tonight, Slim," he smirked as he took a pull on his beer.

Janice stuck her head into the room and told us we were wanted in the den. We finished our beers and walked into the den. Louise, Dianne, Camille, and Janice had gathered there and had opened us each a beer. Dianne announced that she and Camille wanted to present me with my graduation gifts now and that's why they had shooed me away from the car earlier.

"Oh goody, goody," I clapped my hands and acted like a little kid, "I just love presents."

Louise smacked me on the back of the head and said, "Mind your manners, Brat."

'Kill joy,' I thought as Dianne instructed me to sit on the sofa.

Camille stepped into dads study and returned with a guitar case. She placed it across my lap and as she did, Dianne produced a second guitar case, and placed it on the floor next to my feet. "These are from us," she said, "I hope you like them. We couldn't decide which one you would like best, so we got them all."

My excitable level went up about twelve notches. I snapped the latches, on the case in my lap, and opened the top. Inside lived a vision of sheer beauty, to a guitar player, a burled walnut, Gretch, Country Gentleman, with gold plated tuners and hardware, Bigsby roller-bridge and vibrato and Humbucker stereo pickups. This sort of thing gives a guitar picker a hard on when he's dreaming. In real life, he chokes on his words. I was speechless.

I touched the strings with my fingers and promised a private concert for the two girls, later on, downstairs. I was informed that it had better be a good one because they intended to spend the night down there with me. I was thinking about getting another woody about then.

I closed the case and wondered about the other case. I switched them and opened the second case. This had to be a dream. Before me rested a Gibson, Les Paul Signature, Limited Edition, Gold Top, with inlaid mother of pearl. Rock and Rollers kill for this baby, you just can't find them. I was sure I had started leaking in my Hager's.

"What can I say to thank you for these?" I asked. "Words escape me right about now."

"Wait," Camille said, "There's one more." I looked at dad and he shrugged.

She disappeared into the study again and returned with what I recognized to be a Fender case. "Dianne brought this one from New York," Camille explained. "You tell him Di."

"We had this one built special, just for you," Dianne said, "It's the only one like it in the world."

I opened the flat case and, there within, found a Fender Jazzmaster. Sunburst finish, with gold hardware and tremolo, red pearl pick-guard with the letters TCO inlaid in it, and an inscription on the headpiece, below the Fender emblem, which read: 'Created Especially For The Tall Cool One, Virgil Ellis' and signed by Leo Fender himself.

I had two really cool sisters. I had no words to describe the emotion. There was so much love in the room at that moment it was running out the doors.

"Y'all are just too good to me," I choked out, "I don't know what to say."

"We'll catch up to you later and maybe you can think of something intelligent," Dianne piped up.

"Yeah, me too," Camille chimed in.

"You're in trouble," dad interjected.

"Let's eat," Louise said and we all rose to the occasion and headed for the dining room.

I had been seated at the head of the table, with Dianne and Camille on either side of me. Dad and Jan sat next to Dianne and Louise was next to Camille. The table had been heaped with food, roast pork loin, candied yams with little marshmallows on top, broccoli and cauliflower smothered in cheese sauce, and big flaky biscuits. The wine flowed freely all through dinner and everyone was in fine spirits. Desert came as a big hunk of peach pie with whipped cream. My stylish figure was in serious jeopardy.

All during dinner, the two girls kept running their toes up and down my legs. It was very difficult to concentrate on any reasonably intelligent conversation, when two absolutely luscious babes were molesting you. I had risen to full attention and resigned myself to being erect until further notice. There was no hope they would relent until after we indulged their obsession with me. Therefore: upon completion of the wonderful meal, I excused myself and told the girls I'd be downstairs in the studio with my new guitars, awaiting their anticipated arrival. I stood, hitched up my britches, which displayed my erection very nicely, and left the room.

I carried two of the guitars downstairs and returned for the third and met Louise in the kitchen on the way back. "Have fun," she said.

"Oh yeah," I breathed, "I intend to, repeatedly until daylight."

I went back down the stairs and changed into a black satin robe, which came just below my butt and belted at the waist. I poured a liberal shot of Scotch over a few ice cubes and proceeded to tune the three new instruments. Each was a dream come true. Guitars of this quality were rare. My excitement was running rampant. I was playing little tunes and different chords and became lost in the music until I noticed movement over by the stairway door.

The two girls had come into the room and stood quietly as I was playing. They came over to stand in front of me and Dianne said in a very hushed voice, "You play very well, Little brother, very well indeed."

"You've been practicing since the last time I was here," Camille commented.

Both of them had changed into almost transparent, flowing peignoirs, and high heeled slippers. Their makeup had been reapplied to perfection.

Camille stood with one foot ahead of the other, exhibiting her entire leg through the open front of her floor length gown, which was fastened only at the neck. I looked straight into the junction of her long shapely legs and her cleanly shaven cunt. My eyes traveled up to her gold studded belly button and higher to her firm pointed titties, and exquisite face. Dianne stood a few inches to Camille's left and her beautifully manicured hand rested on Camille's shoulder.

I shifted my gaze from Camille to Dianne and let my eyes fall to her stately up-thrust breasts, which held her filmy blue, hip length robe, out and open to the hem. I noticed that her huge areola and nipples were pale and nearly the same color as her skin, which made them almost invisible under the sheer fabric. I lowered my eyes to her tummy and lower. Her rug was the same color as her drapes, shiny, yellow and blond. Her bush had been very neatly trimmed into the shape of a soft oval around her mound. The well-muscled thighs tapered gracefully to her knees, and her shapely calves continued all the way to her slippers.

"You've both changed so much from what I remember," I managed to whisper. "You're so much more beautiful.

"We're both still the same inside," Dianne giggled.

"I've never been inside either one of you," I reminded her.

"This too, shall change, my young friend, very soon for all of us," Camille cooed. "Play for us some more, Tall, we've got all night. I'll find us a glass and fix us each a drink."

I handed her my glass and returned to my playing. I watched as the girls curled up on the sofa across from me, with their drinks and listened as I played a few riffs on each of the guitars. We talked about growing up and Grace and daddy and Louise. Dianne told me about Camille's house and how nice it was. I told them about some of my recent adventures and about Helen and Karen Blossom, and Marie Stone.

Dianne squeezed her legs together at the mention of Marie and said, "She and I can tell you stories you'll never believe from years ago."

"I'd believe all of them, Di, I've lived a few stories with her of my own," I stated.

I set my guitar in the stand and moved over to sit between them on the sofa. Camille reached through the front of my robe and gathered my stiffness into her tiny palm. She wrapped her slender digits around my thick cock and gently massaged it. Dianne knelt on the floor at my feet and pulled the tie on my robe loose to expose my erection. She laced her fingers through Camille's and together they slowly milked me from root to tip. A large droplet of milky pre-cum formed on my blood engorged cock head.

Dianne flipped her hair back from her face and leaned forward and just touched the very tip of her pink tongue to the sticky fluid. She drew back a long silvery thread. Camille leaned in and touched her tongue to me. The thread lifted from my cock and hung suspended between my two lovely sisters' tongues. It suddenly broke away and disappeared from sight. Camille leaned toward Dianne and their lips met in a passionate tongue-lashing kiss, just inches in front of me. I grew harder with each passing second and I felt the impending eruption readying itself deep in my balls.

They broke the kiss and set to the task of licking me from bottom to top. They started with my toes and proceeded to tongue wash my entire surface. Finally both of them returned to my aching cock and balls. First one of them would take me deep into her mouth, for a few strokes, and then the other one would repeat the pleasure. Every time I'd try to return the attention to one of them, I was told to relax and enjoy the moment. I'd get my chance later.

I had never been completely dominated by two women before. Dianne and Camille had absolute control of me, at this point, and each time I came close to loosing my cookies, they'd change the game and let me settle back down only to crank me up again.

"It's coming this time," I croaked.

They moved so that I had lips moving up and down both sides of my semen-engorged monster. My explosion took no one by surprise. It could be felt my all three of us as it started way down deep in my balls and traveled my entire length, and launched itself between their beautiful faces and splattered them both with massive amounts of sticky white cum. They never moved away from my cock as they savored every drop I had dispensed. Their tongues raced to find every molecule that had found the others face. All the while, my rigid cock remained the center of their attention throughout the whole ritual. I swear I never lost a fraction of hardness until they relaxed and sat back next to me on the sofa.

I remained reclining back on the sofa and waited for my heartbeat to return to normal. Each of them rested her head on one of my shoulders and remained still. My mouth was dry.

"Drink, anyone?" I finally asked, after I could speak.

"Yes," they answered in unison. We all laughed together and Dianne rose to refill our glasses.

"Y'all kinda let that all go one sided," I said.

"You'll have your shot," Camille soothed, "I want some of that hammer in my pussy and I know Dianne has a hankerin' for some hard meat in her fuzzy too."

"Oh God yes," Dianne chimed in from over by the bar, "I've got to have that slab of beef. It's been a while since I've had a big pecker me."

Camille smiled and kissed me on the cheek and said, "She wants it in her wrinkly little butt hole too, so do I."

"Not a problem," I promised. "Either of you mind if I record us later?"

They both lit up when I mentioned the video angle. "Only if we get copies of the tapes to take back," Dianne stated.

"I can do that," I said and went to get cameras and some tapes.

I set two cameras up in the bedroom, aimed at the bed from two different perspectives and I loaded a third, small handheld camera, and put it on the nightstand next to the bed. I returned to the other room and beckoned for the girls to join me in the bedroom. I explained about the cameras and showed each of them how to operate the small camcorder. I then removed my robe and stepped over to Dianne and untied the bow that held her flowing cover in place. She shrugged out of it and Camille took it and dropped it over a chair and removed her own wrap.

I switched the camcorders on and started to tape the two of them striking sexy poses. Soon they were on the bed with Camille's face wedged firmly between Dianne's thighs. Dianne threw her head back and groaned each time her clit became the target for Camille's searching tongue. I zoomed in close on the juncture between the tongue and the clit and the microphone recorded Dianne's verbal acceptance of Camille's ministrations upon her whoopee button.

Suddenly, Dianne lifted Camille by the shoulders and turned her over and slipped a finger, quickly followed by her pink, flicking tongue, into Camille's hairless cunt. I closed in on the center of the action just in time to hear Camille exhaust a great volume of air, hissing through her clenched teeth, at the moment Dianne made contact with her distended clit. I marveled at the extreme length of Camille's little soldier as it stood proudly waiting to be ravaged by Dianne's swiftly sweeping tongue. Dianne wasted no time in bringing Camille to a crashing orgasm, leaving her lying limp on the bed.

I switched off the hand held camcorder and moved in behind Dianne, cock in hand. I dragged my hard length across her exposed pussy lips from behind. She bucked backwards at my first touch and I popped right into her drenched cunt. Her face was still only inches from Camille's sated opening. She moved forward and laid her head down on Camille's flat tummy and pushed two fingers deep into her open hole. I humped into Dianne with long steady strokes and she moaned into Camille's belly each time I slammed home. I pushed Dianne to a shrieking climax and she lurched higher up onto Camille and lay still, catching her breath.

Camille was being crushed by the weight of the two of us and complained for us to roll off her. I went left and Dianne went right and Camille jumped up and threw her leg across me and very carefully lowered her hot, bald pussy down over my vertical cum rocket. She began rocking her hips to and fro and soon had established a circular rhythm, which was extremely sensual. She slowed and rose up only to descend again and circulate. Dianne recovered from her orgasm and straddled my face and I again licked deep into her sweet blond pussy. Camille found her mouth and they embraced above me in long wet kisses.

I was having a hard time getting air and I yelped into Dianne's cunt. She lifted up and they both looked at me. "I'm gonna turn blue if I don't get some air," I gasped. They looked at each other and cracked up. Dianne rolled to the side and Camille settled down on me and sat quietly with my stiff prick shoved all the way in to the hilt.

"You okay?" Camille asked.

"Sure," I answered, "I was just getting a little short on breathin' room for a minute."

"We don't want to lose you," Dianne assured me. I thanked her for that and flexed my cock deep inside Camille's clasping pussy.

"I felt that," she said.

"You were supposed to," I returned and flexed again.

"About one more time, White Bread, and I'm gone pop a nut on ya," she whispered.

"What are you two talking about?" Dianne asked.

"He's flexing his big dick up inside of me," Camille explained, "and every time he does, it feels like its pushing straight into my womb."

"Oh Sweet Jesus, what next?" Dianne wondered.

I flexed and Camille leaned forward and put her hands on my chest and breathed, "One more time and I'm gonna cum, Tall. Please do it again."

I pushed up into her as far as I could, lifting her slightly and as I dropped back to the bed she sank even farther onto me. I clenched my muscles tight and bucked upwards and she went off like a Saturn 5, leaving the Cape. She whimpered as she was wracked with gut wrenching spasms. I buck into her again and again until her contractions subsided and she lay against my chest sobbing.

"Fuck, Virgil, look at her. I've never seen anything like it," Dianne said, amazed at the power of Camille's orgasm. "I've never cum like that in my life."

Camille stirred and opened her eyes, "You didn't get off yet, did you?" she asked.

"I'll get there. Remember, you two sucked it all out of me a little while ago. I can go for quite a while on the second go 'round," I remarked.

I flexed inside of her again and she gasped again, "I've got to rest a while. You and Dianne do your thing 'til I catch my breath."

"Have a drink, Brown Sugar, I'm going to take the Blond Bomber to heaven," I stated.

Camille rolled off and got off the bed and went into the bathroom. I sat on the edge of the bed and Dianne curled around me from behind and lightly scratched my back with her long nails. "You've turned into quite a hunk," she said, "Camille's never been laid like that. Or me either for that matter."

I turned and brushed her hair back from her face and let my fingers travel through it. "We'll have to do something about that," I insisted. "I hear you like it rough."

"Not tonight, I want you to make love to me tonight, just like you did to Camille. The dark stuff will have to keep for another time," she whispered.

She crawled around me and captured my still hard member with her mouth and sucked me softly in. She withdrew and stated, "I love the taste of Camille on you. She gave you a lot of herself tonight, you're soaked."

I let her mouth my prick for a short time and then I turned and got on the bed. I lifted her legs up and put her heels on my shoulders and pushed myself easily into her slippery hole. She groaned as I invaded her depths and each new intrusion brought a response in kind. Soon I was pistoning steadily into her. She started to clench her well-muscled twat each time I reached bottom and hold it 'til I withdrew and then relax until I returned to her cervix, only to clamp tightly around me again. The sensations were intensely stimulating and I felt the pressure start to build again. I with drew and lay next to her.

"If you could get fucked any way you wanted, how would it be?" I asked Dianne.

She thought a minute and answered carefully, "I'd turn over, crawl up on my knees, grab the headboard, and let you bury that big cock in my sloppy cunt and fill me with a gallon of fuck milk."

"Turn over." I said

She did. She pushed her ass high in the air and I entered her without hesitation. I slammed into her savagely, each time slapping her clit with my balls, as they swung forward between her legs. Over and over again she screamed for me to fuck her. I fucked her as hard as I could ram myself into her. The intensity of our coupling filled the room with a level of carnality I had never experienced. Orgasm over took her and she clamped down on my raging cock forcing my mammoth eruption from me in huge scalding wads. I deposited, deep inside of her. We stayed locked together like fucking dogs until my legs could support me no longer and I had to retreat. She quickly turned and began her cleaning ritual, removing all of our mixed fluids from my shrinking tool.

Camille busied herself between Dianne's outspread thighs and soon had siphoned as much of my seed from her gaping pussy as was humanly possible.

"I've got the whole thing on tape," Camille announced, "and it was fucking, absolutely pornographic. You two were sensational."

We all laughed at our selves and I told them the next order of business would be three hot sexy bodies, in the Jacuzzi together, relaxing. Then I said, "I want you each again, before we go to sleep."

Camille looked at each of us and then at me and said, matter-of-factly, "Tall Cool, I want to have your baby."

OH SHIT! WHAT NEXT!

12