In the Black Bull's Control Ch. 02

Story Info
Allison takes the next step, and brings a friend along.
3k words
4.57
58.1k
67

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cam was driving, swerving in and out of traffic expertly, I could tell he was as eager to get to the hotel as I was. Lindsay and I were sitting in the back with Tyrell, each of us on either side of him. He had his muscular arms around both of us, but Lindsay still seemed unsure of all of this. Her eyes kept trailing down to his bulge though. No sooner had I noticed, Tyrell noticed as well.

"You want to see it again, Lindsay?" He said calmly, smiling at her.

"I uh... I..." She started.

"You what?" He said sternly.

"I don't know, I'm still not sure about this." She whispered, looking over at me.

"It's fine Lindsay. We deserve this." I assured her.

"What about Cam? And what about Will?" She asked.

"Cam's into it, and what about Will?" I replied, spitting her husband's name as I said it.

I always hated Will, he was a controlling prick. Always had been. He'd made her change her major to nursing when we were in college. Lindsay could have been a doctor, but he didn't want her making more money than him. He was a prosecutor now, and not a very good one at that. He was always mixed up in some sort of scandal, usually racial, and always having to recuse himself. Just last year he was accused of being racist against a defendant, I don't know all the details, but it went to court and he had to pay a fine.

"Will would never, I mean... Will sorta hates..." She said, staring at the bulge like she was talking to it and not us.

"There's only one question that matters, Lindsay." Tyrell said quietly.

"What's that?" She asked, looking up into his big brown eyes.

"Does he fuck you right?" Tyrell asked plainly.

"Well, I uh... I don't know." She admitted, blushing.

"If you don't know, then he doesn't." Tyrell said.

"Oh..." She said, looking back down.

"It's okay. I didn't really know until tonight." I said, grinning ear-to-ear.

"Can I touch it?" She asked quietly, after a while.

"Only if you're sure you want to." He replied.

Lindsay timidly unzipped his jeans and reached in, pulling out his thick rod. She gasped audibly as it swelled in her small hand. She stroked it gingerly, easing herself into it. She put both hands on it, measured it, bit her lip and squeezed it gently.

"It's so big." She whispered.

"What's going on back there?" Cam asked from the front of the car.

"She's touching it." I said excitedly.

"That's exciting, you going to help her out?" Cam asked.

"No, I'm going to be a good girl and wait until we get to the hotel." I replied, looking at Tyrell and then my husband. "How far is it anyway?"

"We'd have been there already if not for all the traffic. Shouldn't be too long now." He said.

"It's so long, and so thick." Lindsay said, stroking it a little faster now.

"Why don't you give it a kiss?" Tyrell asked, but his tone made it sound more like a command.

"It's so big..." She whispered again, not seeming to hear him at all.

Lindsay bent over and brought her lips to his huge, ebony shaft. She hesitated for a moment, less than an inch away from it. Tyrell put one big hand on the back of her head, and gently pushed until her lips met the tip of his cock. Her lips parted, and she took him into her mouth with a quiet moan. Then she pulled back and looked at him, then at me, eyes wide with fear. She started to speak, but then she looked back down at the massive cock in her hands and stared at it transfixed. No one said a word, a still silence choked the car, then without warning Lindsay lunged back down on it. She stuffed it into her mouth with a sudden gagging sound and we were off to the races. Lindsay was sucking and slurping Tyrell's black cock like a woman possessed. Gagging and choking herself on it as if she couldn't have enough of it in her mouth at one time.

This was something that I understood completely, Tyrell's cock was so big, so thick, so undeniably masculine. The taste of it was intoxicating, and the memory of that taste was driving me crazy right then. I fought the urge to pull her away from it, to take it back for as long as I could.

When she came up for air, I pushed her back and wrapped my lips around him. I pulled my breasts free with one hand and started sucking with wild abandon. Some primal part of me felt the need to compete with her for this cock. It was my cock after all. He was my bull. I found him. I called him Daddy. It was my cock.

"I want it! You had your turn!" She shouted suddenly, snapping me back to reality and surprising us both.

"Sorry..." I stammered, pulling myself away from it.

"Hey, there's no need to fight." Tyrell said calmly, clearly not surprised in the least.

"Yeah, why don't you girls just work together?" Cam suggested.

"I like that idea." Tyrell said, grinning.

I looked up at Lindsay and we stared into each other's eyes, Tyrell's rock-hard cock standing at attention between us. I pressed my lips to it, kissed it gently. Lindsay ran her tongue along it, and wrapped her lips around the tip. She took it down slowly, and I ran my fingers through her hair. I listened to her suck and slurp, listened to Tyrell moan in pleasure. Lindsay was surprisingly good at this. When she went deep, I held her head down and let her gag for a moment. I held her there with Tyrell's huge cock stuffing her throat, and I found that I was holding my breath as well. When I let her up, she coughed and sputtered, then she looked at me with a look of wild abandon. Her eyes were different in that moment. My quiet, reserved friend was gone, replaced by an animal. Her hand shot out, grabbed my hair and pulled it hard. She pulled my head down towards his cock, and I put my mouth on it. Then she returned the favor, using my hair to bob me up and down on that thick, ebony rod. She made me take it deeper and deeper until tears ran down my cheeks. When she finally let me up for air, she was kissing Tyrell.

I felt a tinge of jealousy, but it was intermingled with an intense feeling of arousal. I realized that sharing him might be even more fun than having him to myself. Then I thought that if nothing else, he was bound to have some friends. The thought of him having friends, of more big black cocks, was almost too much to take. My hands were shaking, I was so eager that my head was spinning. I made a mental note to ask him about it later, and went back to sucking that huge black monster as my husband drove us to the hotel.

When we reached the hotel, all semblance of normalcy was gone. We were far enough away from home that we didn't' have to hide anything. Tyrell threw me over one shoulder, and Lindsay over the other, then he strode into the hotel laughing and smiling. Cam checked us into the room and hurried up to unlock the door. As Tyrell carried us down the hallway, I looked at all the other rooms and smiled.

"These people aren't going to be getting any sleep tonight." I laughed.

"Oh?" Lindsay asked.

"Daddy's going to have us up screaming all night." I said with a devilish grin.

"Is he now?" Lindsay asked, matching my smile.

"Damn straight, Slut." Tyrell said as Cam opened the door.

"Are you going to fuck us hard?" Lindsay moaned.

Tyrell walked confidently into the room and tossed Lindsay onto the bed, then he tossed me beside her. He then peeled his pants off nice and slow, and we both watched in awe as that magnificent meatstick sprung out to greet us. We came towards it on all fours, each hoping to be the first one to have it in their mouth again. We reached him together though, and began passing that wonderful cock back and forth between us. Both of us drowning in the heat of it. Drunk on the weight and the smell and the taste and the length and the girth. Every inch of him was incredible.

"Two hot blondes sharing a big, black cock." Cam said, reminding everyone that he was there.

"The way it should always be." Tyrell said, laughing a deep and hearty laugh.

"I agree." Cam said, transfixed by the sight of us going to town on that huge cock.

"Cam, bring me the marker." Tyrell said.

Cam did as he was told, and Tyrell pulled us away from his cock by our hair. We both pouted and whined in unison. I'd suck that cock all day if he'd let me, and I knew that Lindsay felt the same way.

"Lindsay, turn around." Tyrell commanded.

Lindsay turned around and shook her ass at him, giggling. I slapped it playfully, leaving a slight red mark and making her squeal in delight. Tyrell put one hand on her hip, and with the other he pressed the marker against her ass. Over the red mark, he wrote 'Black Owned'. Then he leveled his huge, thick cock at her pussy. I moved around to the head of the bed and took her hand in mine. She'd need it to squeeze when he entered her, and I wanted to watch her face as he did. He pressed the thick tip of that incredible cock against her, and her eyes went wide. A soft, low moan escaped her quivering lips as he pushed steadily inside her. That moan grew to a squeaking squeal, and her body tried autonomously to move away from him. He was too big, too immense for her to take easily. She wasn't ready, not by a mile.

"Oh God... Oh God... Oh God..." She whispered.

"Don't run from it." I said. "It's worth the pain."

"I'll be gentle, girl." Tyrell said, rubbing her clit with his free hand. "At first, at least."

"Oh God, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, shit, shit." She panted as he started to fill her more completely.

"You can do it, just open up." I said comfortingly.

"Oh god... Oh yes..." She moaned.

I saw a final change pass over my friend's face as the full length of him was inside her. A change I myself had undergone just hours ago. I saw her mind and body pass beyond the point of no-return. I saw Lindsay take that last step over the precipice. I saw in her eyes the very moment when she would never touch another white cock. The moment when my friend joined me in being truly Black Owned. Her legs shook, her breasts heaved, and her eyes fluttered back as him filling her brought her to orgasm. She bit her lip and bucked her hips back on him. She beat her fist against the mattress and squeezed my hand until it was numb. She called him Daddy.

Then he found a rhythm, sliding that long black pole in and out. I watched him fuck her, slow and steady. Watched her orgasm again and again. Watched as he picked up speed until he was hammering into her. I listened as her moans became primal screams of passion, pleasure and pain all at once. He fucked her until she collapsed forward and was face first in a pillow, gasping out little sounds of ecstasy. Then he fucked her some more.

Tyrell pounded her until she was a quivering puddle on the bed, unable to do much more than moan the word "Daddy" over and over again. Then he pulled away from her.

"I think I broke her." Tyrell said with a smile.

"She loved it." I assured him, looking at the mind-blown smile spread across my friend's face.

"I know." Tyrell said, waving his cock proudly.

"My turn, right Daddy?" I cooed, crawling towards him.

"Your turn, Slut." He agreed, grabbing me by the hips and lifting me into the air.

He lifted me and turned to sit on the bed, then he lowered me on his massive member. I moaned loudly as it pierced me. It was so much deeper from this angle. So deep that I could hardly handle it. I looked over at my husband, watched him fumble with his fly and pull out his little dick. He started stroking it in time with me as I bounced on a real cock. I knew I should give him a show, so I squeezed my breasts together and moaned loudly, rocking back and forth and letting that monster fill me completely. I came again and again as that huge cock touched spots that I didn't even know I had. Every inch of me was filled by him. I was stretched to my limit. I was fuller than I could have ever imagined. I shot a look to Lindsay, she was still quivering, but she'd started to stir. She'd be wanting a round two soon. She was already hopelessly addicted to big black cock. Hopelessly addicted just like me.

Suddenly, Tyrell rolled up and I was in the air again. He was holding me in his huge arms, lifting me up and down on his cock. Slamming me down on it again and again. I screamed in pleasure and raked my nails down his back. He just kept going, savagely, primally, unceasingly. I realized then that he wasn't just a man with a huge cock. I was in the presence of a GOD. He flung me onto my back and was upon me in an instant. My face was an inch from Lindsay's. I could feel her gasping, hot breath on my cheek. We locked eyes, and I could see that her change was complete. Her addiction was evident in the hungry look in her eyes. She wanted more. Tyrell pushed my legs up until my knees touched the mattress, and jackhammered into me. I dug my nails into the sheets, screaming in ecstasy. Tears of joy filled my eyes and blurred my vision. My head swam and the room spun.

Lindsay moved over me, I looked up at Tyrell and saw him kissing her while he fucked me. Then he grabbed her hair and pushed it down towards my crotch. The next thing I knew, she was licking his cock as it slid in and out of me. Her tongue grazed my clit, and my world shattered. I came harder than I'd ever come in my life. Lindsay noticed, Tyrell noticed, even Cam noticed. Everything seemed suddenly far, far away. Somewhere distant, I heard Tyrell command Lindsay to do it again. She complied, and I fell farther into orgasmic madness.

When I came to, Lindsay was laying beside me. Her knees were up behind her head and Tyrell was driving into her with long, slow strokes. She was whimpering softly and her eyes were fluttering back into her head. Cam was sitting in a chair, stroking his dick and watching intently. I could tell he wanted to hold out for the money shot. I watched him for a while, fascinated by the look of intense focus on his face..

When Tyrell pulled out, he sat up on his knees, climbing over Lindsay's chest and waving that monster cock inches from her face. I took it in my hand and stroked it towards her open, panting mouth.

"You want his cum?" I asked gently.

"Yes, please." She breathed.

"Ask him nicely." I insisted, stroking his cock slowly and steadily.

"Please cum for me..." She whispered, batting her eyes at Tyrell.

"Call me Master, Slut." Tyrell growled.

"Master... Please..." She moaned. "Cum all over me..."

"Yes, Master. Give her all of your cum." I cooed.

"Goddamnit." Cam whispered, having lost his load when I called Tyrell "Master".

I shot a glance at my husband. A thin stream of mostly clear cum was leaking from the tip of his little pink dick. He looked both ashamed and extremely satisfied. I winked at him, then ran my tongue along the length of Tyrell's cock. I stroked it faster and faster. I licked and sucked at the sides of his shaft. Then I flicked my tongue rapidly across his balls, taking long, smooth strokes with little twisting motions. I felt him swell, felt his balls lift, felt the hot rush of cum escape him. It came out in a torrent, splashing right over her nose and running down her face in streams. The next load hit her cheek, and then another landed right in her open mouth. She swallowed that one down and I brought his cock back into my mouth to suck out the last drops, moaning lewdly as I did so. It was delicious. Everything about him was delicious. I could not get enough. I looked over to Lindsay, I saw a look of such bliss spread across her cum covered face. She used both of her hands to scoop the errant cum from her face into her mouth.

"So, what do you think?" I asked Lindsay, laying down beside her and riding out the afterglow.

"You were right about everything..." she whispered, staring at the ceiling wide-eyed.

"I usually am." I said with a grin.

"We deserved this." she whispered, more to herself than to me.

"Yeah, we did." I agreed.

I held her hand and stared up at the ceiling, letting the afterglow take us away.

A little while later, Cam and Tyrell headed to the parking lot to have a smoke. They promised to bring some drinks back. We offered to get dressed and go with them, but they said that they had 'a lot to talk about'. I asked what they needed to talk about,, but Tyrell told me that it was a surprise. He also told us to get showers, but to stay naked because it was going to be a long weekend. I looked over at Lindsay and smiled. We deserved a long weekend.