In the Candlelight

Story Info
We finished eating dinner. Your dress looks so sexy.
1k words
4.35
2.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asherfox
asherfox
15 Followers

We finished eating dinner. I see you through the candles on the table. Your dress looks so sexy in the candlelight. Your shoulders are exposed, covered only gently by a thin, soft strap delicately running down your chest. I follow your strap down to your breasts. They look so perky and soft. I look back up to your eyes. You have a soft sexy look in your eyes. I feel your feet start to rub against mine under the table. I reach across the table to take your hands. I rub your hands and you smile and start to bite your lip. I stand up and pull you with me, so we are both standing in front of the table.

The music is playing in the room, and I hold you close and start to sway to the music. I hold your lower back and pull your hips in close to mine. As we dance, you put your hand on my neck and lean in to start kissing my lips. Your lips are so soft as you gently kiss me. You start to slide your tongue in between my lips. I open my mouth to take your tongue and I respond by meeting the tip of your tongue with mine. I feel your soft tongue on mine as you swirl around in my mouth. With your hips still pressed against mine, you feel my cock start to push against you, growing harder. I raise my arm to spin you to the music. As you return from your spin, you take both of your hands, and you start to rub them on my cock through my pants. You look at me with your sexy eyes. I tell you how sexy you'd look sucking my cock. You giggle, still swaying your body to the music, your hands are grasped around the bulge in my pants. You start to lower yourself onto your knees.

You open the buckle on my belt and undo my pants. You waste no time as you pull them down with my underwear. My cock springs into your face as you pull my pants down over me. You catch my cock with your mouth. You start to slowly open and close your lips over the tip of my cock and you slide slowly up and down taking only the tip. With your hands you start to stroke my shaft. Slowly pumping and pulling my foreskin back forcing my cock to throb and expand into your mouth. You take my cock deeper into your mouth as you keep pulling back on my shaft. My cock expanding bigger and bigger into your mouth. You reach your hands around me and grab onto my ass. You pull me deep into your throat. You start to pull on me harder making me start to fuck your throat. I keep expanding as you push your head harder on to my throbbing cock. You make my cock feel so good. You look so sexy. You almost make me cum as you slide off my cock. Licking the tip as you pull off me, making sure you taste every last part.

I pull you to your feet and then pull you up, so you wrap your legs around my waist. You straddle my cock like a saddle. I feel your wet pussy slide along my shaft. I become very aware you are not wearing any panties. I hold you in my arms, pressing your chest up against mine. I walk with you forward and rest you down onto the table. You pull your dress straps down over your shoulders, your dress slides down over your breasts. Your sexy nipples pop out as your dress falls to your waist. You lean back with your knees up and your legs spread open. Your pussy is shimmering with the outside already so wet. You look so sexy. You make my cock so hard. I slide the tip of my cock over your clit. Caressing it up and down. As I slide my cock down your pussy you open up and take my cock in deeper and deeper each time I go back and forth to your clit. I start to rub the underside of my cock harder against your clit. Pushing into your hips harder and harder as I slide around on your wet pussy. You push me back to reposition my cock, making me slide into your blossoming pussy. You pull me in slowly. I start to rub inside you with the throbbing head of my cock. You keep pulling me in deeper and deeper and my cock throbs bigger and bigger. Stretching you open as I slide out and then back in, deeper and deeper. Your pussy is so wet, I can see your white cum on my cock as I pump in and out of your sexy pussy.

You moan deeply, getting louder as I keep fucking you harder and deeper. I move my hand up your chest and start to play with your bouncing tits. I grab them and tease your nipples. I squeeze them and hold them tightly in my hand. I tell you; your nipples look so sexy and that I love playing with your tits. You turn me on so much. I squeeze your nipples harder.

You start to pump your hips harder onto me. Slapping my thighs with your soft sexy ass as you slam down so deep and hard on my cock. You start to scream louder, pumping harder and harder. I hold my hips firm and guide you so you can pump as hard as you want. You keep smacking me faster and faster as you scream out louder and louder. I squeeze your nipples harder. You scream, yes! Yes! You keep pumping on my cock. Your pussy squeezes tighter and tighter on my throbbing cock as you scream out. My cock can't hold back anymore as your pulsing pussy drives my cock wild. I erupt. You scream out one last time loud and long as the tightness of your whole body starts to release. I feel your pussy start to let go of my cock as we both slide down onto the table.

You look so sexy. You make me want to fuck you so bad.