All Comments on 'In the Car With My Brother'

by crazystupidlust

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But everything happens so fast. So abruptly. And zooms ahead. And finishes in record time.

Needs much more in the way of preliminaries. Foreplay. Perhaps some reluctance that needed to be overcome.

And you need an editor/profreader. You wrote: "What a fucking looser..." You meant LOSER. LOOSER means "not as tight".

Three stars.

ilikeitlikethat18ilikeitlikethat18over 1 year ago

Please keep this going. This was so thrilling and hot

sucksexfulsucksexfulover 1 year ago

Great start to a series. 😈

Moodyblue2022Moodyblue2022over 1 year ago

Would have loved to suck the cum out of that big dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Four people confined in one car and the sister is playing with her pussy. She nears orgasm and don't you think there would be the smell of sex throughout the car ? She's sitting on the back seat and the author claims that vaginal fluids are dripping down her leg? Then, her "nerdy" brother seems to have an ultra huge cock.

Unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to more!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
Wonderful story

Great build-up and nicely paced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You need an editor. Your foot has a heel. Wounds heal.

Robinius1Robinius1over 1 year ago

Get an editor or proofread. Both brother and sister cum in a closed car and neither mom or dad can smell it? Not too bad and I approve of the brother having a big cock - thanks for not saying precisely how big.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story if a little quick. You also need to look up the words to, too and two. Learn which is which.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No part of this story is credible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story overall, with a few unrealistic and cliche' things that WEAKENED the storyline But please get an editor; you need one. "Finally, her resolve weekend" hahahahilarious ... Should be "WEAKENED".

Then the obvious "squirm silently on her heal" should be "HEEL", Finally"What a fucking looser, she thought" should be LOSER.

Looser : opposite of tighter; Loser: opposite of winner.

Also for future: opposite of winning is LOSING, not "loosing".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story overall, with a few unrealistic and cliche' things that WEAKENED the storyline But please get an editor; you need one. "Finally, her resolve weekend" hahahahilarious ... Should be "WEAKENED".

Then the obvious "squirm silently on her heal" should be "HEEL", Finally"What a fucking looser, she thought" should be LOSER.

Looser : opposite of tighter; Loser: opposite of winner.

Also for future: opposite of winning is LOSING, not "loosing".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Come on big brother, get your big dick up in her, deep and shoot your nut up in her to her womb. Bet Dad could smell wet pussy and hard dick. His old dick was hard for a long spell. He may want to get a shot of her pussy before long.

GraecaGraecaover 1 year ago

Bravo, sa soeur oublié son mec et se voit hynoptisee par sa grande queue, mentionner la taille et le contenu de ses boules auraient bien fait sensation, j'espere que vous ferez baiser la soeur comme une pute.

Broyez dans une baise de frère excite sans oublier de lui baiser son visage, sa bouche et gorge pour une pinte de sperme dans ses cheveux courts blonds.

Detaillez sa chatte blonde ou pas et martelez son cul tonique comme la dernière fois de votre vie..

Merci Crazy...

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

Except for horrid execution of the telling of what might have once been a story except there was no real story there, and the pathetic, pre-pubescent English, there really wasn't anything here to make it worth the time reading it, even if it only took 2 minutes.

This was a copy and paste of hundreds, if not thousands of other stories. Try having an original thought, then try not to mangle the language so badly when you pretend to put some thoughts down.

Your middle name is the most descriptive part of what you've written.

immoraljaneimmoraljaneover 1 year ago

Good girl, I'd have done the same for my brother, it had me rubbing my slit as I read it towards the end

servemistservemistover 1 year ago

You had a great potential story, that in parts was actually hot. You ruin it with such a terrible display of using the English language. Grammar, Grammar, Grammar! Almost every "word" application has some sort of spell check. Keep your imagination and use it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pretty hot and sexy, but the flash switch between calling the brother a loser and then suddenly becoming a raging horn monster at the sight of his dick was rather disingenuous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

weak, get an editor, chump?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous