In the Care of Miss Crimson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was quick" she said, "then I suppose we should just get right to the heat of it."

She lifted the key on one finger. "You know, I thought I knew you so well, and you me. Turns out there's a whole world out there I barely know exists," her eyes flashed. "But I think I'm going to love it. I just need someone to be my guide."

I grinned too. "It's fantastic," I agreed. "If you thought last night was good, just wait til you see a real party at the club."

"I can hardly wait," she wiggled in her chair. "Could I practice whipping you before then though?"

"Of course," I said and stood a little straighter in the chair. "If you thought I'd do anything for you as a friend, just wait what I'll beg to do for you as my domme, Miss Lilac." I said, rolling the title around my mouth, savoring it.

She licked her lips, and we both shivered with anticipation.

12