In the Caucasus Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls arranged themselves on each side of me. Tanja said she had a new game for us. It consisted of her kissing me and Anja, then Anja kissing me and Tanja, then me kissing Anja and Tanja. Then whoever won, as determined by Tanja the judge, got to start the next round. I couldn't figure out how she determined the winner, which might be any of us, but it didn't make much difference.

After a while, Anja came up with another game, which consisted of us going in turn and kissing the other two wherever we wanted to. The kissing had to be on bare skin, the judge was the one was the winner of last round, and the winner, or loser, was the one who jumped, or giggled, or otherwise was most affected by the kiss. The prize, or the penalty, was that one button got unbuttoned and the clothes open as much as possible, which exposed more skin to be kissed.

Somehow my shirt had gotten unbuttoned a couple of buttons, so I started out with that disadvantage, because I had more skin exposed. The girls cheated (of course), which I didn't complain about, and the two of them were concentrating on me, so my shirt was unbuttoned pretty quickly. I didn't concentrate; I was taking turns so both of them were getting uncovered the same amount but even so it wasn't long before they each had one of their titties uncovered. I had never seen their titties before, but they were just what I expected them to be: rather small, very pert, with a puffy areola about 2 cm in diameter and a small, hard nipple standing up proudly. In the dim light the areola and nipple were so pale they could barely be distinguished from the skin around them.

Once their titties were exposed I concentrated on them, kissing, licking, and nibbling, catching the nipple in my teeth and rolling it, stretching it out and letting it go with a "POP!". We hadn't set a time limit on the kisses so I went on for a minute or two each time. They started doing the same thing, and then the next time it was Anja's turn Tanja decided to get into the act and so they were both kissing me, concentrating on the nipples. Then on her next turn or maybe the one after that, Tanja decided that it was Anja who lost a button and now when the tunic was spread open her pubic area was exposed.

If the girls' titties were perfect then there was no word for Anja's pussy. I guess she shaved it a little so she could wear a bikini, but her hair was so pale and fine it was just peach fuzz. Her mound was very slight and she had very thin outer lips which lay tightly together completely concealing her inner lips. Like her areolae, her pubes were almost the same color as her skin.

There was a single strap at the bottom of Anja's tunic that was still buttoned, but I ignored the game, unbuttoned that, and flipped the front of the tunic away, exposing her entire body. Tanja took advantage of me working on the tunic and was already kissing Anja's belly and down to her upper thigh. I delayed long enough to throw my shirt off - it was already unbuttoned - then lay down between her legs. Tanja looked up at me and I reached my hand around to cup the back of her head and pull her close so I could kiss her lips. It was a hot, wet, deep kiss, but it didn't last long - both of us were eager to get to Anja.

I was kind of interested in seeing what Tanja was going to do, plus I enjoy teasing a girl a little bit, so I started working on Anja's right leg just above the knee (Tanja was on Anja's left side, and there was no reason to compete with her when there was so much lovely girl for both of us). I reached up as far as I could, discovered I was a little bit short, and edged upward so I could get my left hand on Anja's right breast. I caressed it, brushing my fingers over it, teasing her nipple, catching it between my fingers, and pinching it lightly. At the same time I was kissing her thigh and slipped my right hand under her left ass cheek where wouldn't bother Tanja.

Tanja had been watching me since we broke from the kiss. Now, seeing that I had staked out my territory, she moved forward and began working on Anja's pussy. They say that no man can eat pussy as well is a woman can, because she knows what they like, and so knows how to please them. I believe that to be true, so I've always felt that the smart thing to do was to watch how a woman eats pussy. Learn from the experts.

Tanja was having to come in from the side because I was blocking the area directly in front of the pussy. I could see she was licking between the lips then on up to her clit. She seemed to be working hard on that so I said, "Do you think she'd like a finger?"

She looked up and grinned. "I think she'd love it. Be gentle - she's tight. She's still a virgin."

I pulled my hand from under Anja's ass and stretched my middle finger out toward Tanja's face. "Wet me." She opened her mouth and engulfed it, sucking and swirling her tongue around it. I pumped in and out, using it to fuck her mouth. She seemed to like it and I thought I saw a look of disappointment when I pulled it free. I rubbed up and down between Anja's pussy lips then worked it into her pussy.

Anja had been making noises somewhere between a purr and a whimper. Now the whimpers won out and the volume increased. She started trying to pump on my finger. Yeah, I thought, I'll bet she's a virgin. The way she moves, she knows what she wants, and she knows how to get it. But Tanja was right; this was one tight pussy. I didn't know what the story was, but I would sure love to get into it, and I thought the best way to do that was to continue with what I was doing right then.

I was surprised, then, when Anja grabbed my hand that was on her titty and pulled it up, taking two fingers in her mouth, licking, and sucking them the way Tanya had done. That was stretching my arm, so I wiggled up her body, which brought my face up to her pussy. Tanya must've figured out what was going on, because she didn't object, she just looked at me and offered her lips for a kiss. I was not about to turn that down, so I kissed her feeling the wetness and tasting Anja's pussy for the first time. She certainly tasted like a virgin but she was hot and wet as a jungle swamp.

I still wasn't going to compete with Tanja, so instead I crawled up and kissed Anja hard and long. Tanja yelped - Anja must've kicked her when she threw her leg over me, and I felt as if I had been engulfed by a python. Then suddenly there was another face and the kiss became a three-way as Tanja came up to join us. Anja seemed to enjoy the taste of her own pussy because she concentrated on kissing Tanja. I kissed the side of Tanja's face, which was also wet with Anja's pussy juice.

After a few minutes of this Anja said, "Now it's your turn." Tanja pause only long enough to get rid of her dress, then flipped over on her back. Anja began kissing her way down Tanja's body, so I crawled over the two of them to lie down on the other side of Tanja. I started kissing and sucking her titty then worked my way down also. I caught up with Anja about the belly button and we had a tongue-duel as we worked our way down to the pubic hair.

Anja paused long enough to look at me and say, "Go ahead and lick her pussy. She loves that." She resumed kissing and licking, angling down toward Tanja's thigh. I slid down and got my face between her legs. Her pussy, so tiny and tight before, had now blossomed out so the inner lips were exposed and somewhat open. I wondered if she was also a virgin. She was certainly wet, so I began licking her much the same way she had licked Anja - flicking my tongue side to side as I licked the length of her pussy, then closing my lips around and kissing her clit. Then I forced my tongue as deeply as I could into her pussy at the very bottom, which released a flood of juices onto it. I plowed between her lips, spreading them open while I worked a finger into her. She was just as tight as Anja was, so I assumed that she must be a virgin, or at least very inexperienced. I worked my tongue over her clit as I stroked in and out of her and she responded with words I didn't understand.

Anja said, "Yes. You're doing good for her. Pump her harder." I began, being careful not to go too deep, but speeding up. She was writhing around and got one leg over my shoulder so she could kick me in the back but stopped after a couple of times - I assume Anja had pinned it down. It was only a few minutes before she moaned and collapsed. Anja pulled my face to hers and began kissing me and licking her sister's juices from my face.

We were still kissing when Tanja said, "Now it's his turn." Anja immediately rolled away from me and got rid of her dress, then the two of them were urging me up on the bed. They pulled my pants and underwear off and knelt, one on each side of me, with a pleased and anticipatory look on their faces. I knew if they both attacked me I wouldn't last long, but I remembered that when she got me off before, Anja had done it rather quickly while Tanja had teased and played with me, getting me close and then stopping. I was sure if she were working on me by herself, she'd do the same thing again.

"Tanja, you got off, but we stopped before Anja did. Why don't you work on me while I get Anja off, then you can both work on getting me off? How does that sound?" They agreed that that sounded good, especially Anja, so Tanja started playing with me while I motioned for Anja to come up and sit on my face. She came right up, but turned around so she was facing my feet, maybe because she was used to that to 69. I told her she had a pretty ass and gave her a kiss on one cheek, but said I would rather look at the other side of her, and got her to turn around. I pulled her pussy to my mouth and began tonguing her. In this position, her juices ran freely into my mouth. I reached up and began playing with her titties, pulling and squeezing her nipples. From her sounds, she was enjoying this, and by concentrating on her, I didn't pay so much attention to what Tanja was doing. From the sounds she was making, I think she was enjoying it.

It didn't take long for Anja to reach her climax and it seemed as if she enjoyed it as much as Tanya did hers. I was glad; I really enjoy getting a girl off, and these two seemed to be special. Tanya seemed as happy about it as Anja did, and as soon as Anja recovered and began kissing me, Tanya came up to join her. After smothering me (and each other) with kisses for several minutes, they moved back down and started playing with my prick. They were stroking me and fondling my balls, but didn't go any further.

"I really love that, but do you girls use your mouths? If you don't want to, that's okay, I just wondered."

Anja said, "We've never done that, and we don't know anything about it very much. The other girls our age don't know about it, and the women who are older won't talk to us about it. Most of them say it's nasty and we shouldn't be asking about it, we shouldn't even know about it." They looked at each other. "We'll do it, but you'll have to teach us how, and we probably won't be very good."

"It's hard not to be good at it, but if you want to learn, I'll teach you as much as I can, and then you can practice on me all you want. The only thing, if I let you do that, you have to let me eat your pussies as much as I want. Deal?"

They looked back at each other and then at me as if I was stupid, offering to let them do something they wanted to do if they would let me doing something they wanted me to do. "Yes, of course, if you will teach us how to use our mouths on you, you can use your mouth on us whenever you want. We would like for you to do that anyway."

"That sounds like what we call a 'win-win' situation. You get something you want, and I get something I want."

"But we get to do something we want to do, in return for letting you do something we want you to do. How is that a 'win-win' situation?"

"Because you're going to do something I want you to do, and in return for that you're going to let me do something I want to do. So we both get something we want in return for letting the other do something we want them to do. A 'win-win' situation!"

Anja, being the older (by 10 minutes), thought she should go first or should do the more important part of the job, though Tanja was generally more adventurous and willing to take chances. (This was the reason she was regarded as the more 'troublesome' of the two girls, I learned later.) I didn't want to offend Anja, because paybacks can be a bitch, so I gave her the 'harder' job.

"Anja, I want you to work on this", pointing to the shaft of my prick. "Go from the side, take it as far in your mouth as you can and stick your tongue out to wrap as far around as you can. I don't mind feeling your teeth as long as you don't bite hard, but understand that most men don't want even that. They're afraid of being bitten, but I like a little bite. Start here, just behind the head, and work your way down. When you get all the way to the base then you can start working on my balls. Lick them, take one in your mouth, or both if they'll fit, and suck them or tickle them with your tongue, bounce them, or anything else you think of. Just remember that they are tender, more tender than your nipples, so don't hurt them.

"Tanja, you have the easy job. I want you to work on the head, kissing it and licking it to make sure it's wet. This will be important later. You can also take it in your mouth and run your tongue over and around it, especially the back at the top and the little spot underneath. Those are very sensitive. As I told Anja, I don't mind feeling teeth, but don't bite hard, and don't do it at all on the sensitive spots. They're tender like your clitoris."

They looked a little apprehensive, but that faded as they got started. They were playing and giggling within a few minutes. Tanja, as I knew she would be, was all over the head with kisses, and soon discovered she could get a response from the sensitive areas with her tongue. Anja worked over the shaft, but when she started on the balls, she seemed like she was enjoying herself. I was certainly enjoying it! Neither of the girls acted as if this was a chore. I had them trade jobs, and there was a little confusion, but they settled down quickly and went back to having fun. I was petting and stroking their hair and giving them words of encouragement, and they would stop, look at me and smile, then go back to work. I almost hated to stop them so I could teach them how to suck it.

Tanja was working on my balls, so I let her start. She seemed to like sucking it, but when I started encouraging her and even forcing her a little bit to take it deeper in her mouth she kept backing off and fighting me. I wasn't going to do anything to make her change her mind about enjoying sucking my prick, so even though she was only taking it to the back of her mouth, not even starting down her throat, I told her that was enough if that was all she could do. She was apparently very sensitive to the gag reflex, so I told her she could work on it until she could take more. She didn't seem to care much about taking more, but working more on it sounded like fun.

Anja had gone back to playing with my balls while Tanya was sucking me, and now she was eager to take her turn. She had been watching carefully and listening to everything I said, and was eager to try. She went too deep on her first attempt and choked, but I didn't try to force anything, and soon she was going deep enough to take the head in her throat. I still didn't force her but continued to encourage her, and she kept trying to take more. I finally stopped her because Tanja wanted her turn.

Tanja wanted go back to working on the head and since she had done such a good job, I agreed. She would take part of the head in her mouth, sucking hard on it while she tongued it, then let it slide out while biting just hard enough that her teeth indented the skin. Or she would take a couple of inches into her mouth and swirl her tongue around it, tickling the sensitive areas, but keeping her mouth open so I could see what she was doing. I think she was enjoying it more than I was, and I was loving it.

Anja had gone back to working on my balls and was doing a good job of it but kept looking at me, wanting her turn again. I finally forced myself to stop Tanja and give her sister a chance. When I told them to switch Anja almost knocked her sister away. She rammed her face down on my prick, taking almost all of it in one plunge. I got her to quit trying to choke herself and instead to take it as deep be she could and still back off while sucking on it and moving her tongue side to side. She started doing that, fucking me with her mouth so it felt like pussy with a tongue.

Tanja was playing with my balls with her hand and questioning me. "Is this what they call giving a blow job? Or sucking a cock? Is it a bad thing to do? One time there were some people talking to Uncle Viktor and they didn't know I was in the next room. One of the men called somebody a 'cock sucker' and they all laughed. But isn't that what we are? Cock suckers? And isn't that a bad thing?"

"Yes, you girls are giving me a blow job, sucking my cock, and so both of you cock suckers. But what that man said was an insult, and whoever he said it about probably doesn't actually suck cocks. There are some men that do but most of them don't want to admit it. Even though what you're doing is the same thing, if I called you that it would not be an insult. I might call you something like 'my sweet little cock suckers' but I wouldn't be saying that to insult you. You're doing this because you want to; I asked you to, but you could have said no, or you could say you don't want to do it anymore, and I won't object. I like what you're going, because it feels really good, but I wouldn't make you do it. You could say what we were doing earlier was 'licking a cunt' and that we were 'cunt-lappers' and that's an insult, too. But we, or at least I, was licking your pussy because I like doing it and I like making you feel good, so I don't think it's an insult. 'Cunt' is just another name for pussy, but I don't like to use it. There are some words that people don't like and using them is an insult. 'Pussy' sounds like a much nicer word."

"But what would you call us, and what would you say we were doing that isn't an insult?"

"What you were doing was giving me a blow job, and you are cock suckers, but I won't tell anybody what we're doing. If you want to tell anyone, you can, and I don't know what they would say about it. But we're doing things that we enjoy and we're having fun or at least I hope you are, and when this isn't fun or if I suggest something else that you don't enjoy, tell me that you don't want to do it. I won't get mad. And if there's something else that you want to do or you want me to do, tell me and I'll probably do it, or let you do it, but if I don't want to I'll tell you 'no'. This isn't part of your job; this is something we're doing for fun. Okay?"

I was surprised when Anja stopped what she was doing to join in. "I like what we've been doing. One of my friends has an older sister and she came back to visit after she'd been married a little while. She talked about doing this with her husband and said that he really liked it. She said sometimes in the morning if she woke up before he did she would start doing this and he would wake up. She would keep doing it until he would cum in her mouth. She didn't like it, but she did it for him. She said he squirted some nasty stuff out of his prick and he liked to do it in her mouth and he wanted her to swallow it but she didn't want to. She'd do it sometimes, but most of the time she'd spit it out. Are you going to squirt stuff out of your prick into our mouths and want us to swallow it?"

"It's too bad she told you it was nasty, because now you'll believe it is. Some women think that it's nasty and won't do it, some women think it's okay and they'll do it do it if the guy wants them to, and some women like it. I've heard the taste depends on what the man has been eating or drinking; coffee, or whiskey, or meat makes it taste worse, so does smoking, but eating vegetables or fruit make it taste better. I'll ask you to try it, let me cum in your mouth one time and if you don't want to swallow you don't have to and we won't do it again. I'd rather not do it than to cum in your mouth if you're going to spit it out. Think how you would feel if every time I ate your pussy I ran to the bathroom to wash my mouth out and wash your pussy juice off my face."