In the Caucasus Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanja said, "But you don't drink coffee and I've never seen you drink whiskey. We don't get a lot of meat here, so you eat mostly vegetables, though we don't get much fruit, either. So maybe your stuff won't taste bad. I'll try it, and if it's bad I'll tell Anja and she won't have to do it."

Anja said, "But I should be the one to try it, so if it's bad you won't have to."

"But maybe I want to try it. You might think it's bad and I don't think so."

"I guess we both have to try it then." She turned and looked at me. "Can you make enough to squirt in both our mouths?"

"Yes, there would be enough for you both to taste, especially if I cum in one's mouth and she shares with the other. Sometimes when a guy has sex with two girls, they do that. It looks really sexy if they kiss and one girl licks it out of the others mouth. It's like when you kiss after one has been eating pussy; you can taste the pussy juice in her mouth, and catch it with your tongue. But you girls know how much I cum, because you both jacked me off in the morning and caught it in your hands. Remember?"

Tanja said, "Oh, yes, is that the same stuff we're talking about? It doesn't taste bad." She suddenly realized what she'd said.

Anja said, "How do you know how it tastes. Did he squirt in your mouth?"

Tanja said, "No, he didn't squirt my mouth, but after I did like you said and caught it in my hand, there was a lot of it and it started to spill, so I caught it with my tongue. There wasn't much of it that spilled and I caught it all."

Anja wasn't satisfied with this explanation. "Your hand isn't that much smaller than mine, and I had no problem catching it all. Did he squirt more when you did it? You didn't tell me anything about this."

I tried to save Tanja. "I came a lot this morning, more than I did yesterday. Sometimes a guy cums more than others."

"But why did you do it more for her than for me? Did she do something special?" She turned back to Tanja. "Why did you get more than I did? Did you do something special? How much spilled out of your hand? If some spilled out and you had to catch it, then was there more that spilled and you had to catch it? And you had it on your tongue and you said you didn't taste bad, so what do to do with it after you tasted it?" Anja was going to get the whole story.

There wasn't anything I can do to help Tanja, and I was interested in the answers to these questions myself. I sat quietly, ready to help her if I could, and waited for the answers. Tanja gave me a guilty look and I smiled at her. That seemed to help her because she said, "When I tried to get him off I had problems and I had to stop. I guess that made it take longer, and maybe the longer you do it the more he squirts. Anyway, my hand was full and I couldn't think of anything else to do so I caught it on my tongue. But it didn't taste bad, and there was more spilling out, so I swallowed what I had and licked up the next spill, but there was more spilling out and I didn't want to drop it on the bed or on the floor, so I licked it all up."

"So you had a whole handful, so much you couldn't hold it, and you licked it all up and swallowed it. But you kissed me and I didn't taste anything. Why?"

"I was really thirsty, I don't know why, but while I was taking a shower I drank a lot. So I guess that washed it all out."

"You didn't spit it out? You had all that stuff in your mouth, you licked it all up and you had that in your mouth but you didn't spit it out? You just decided to go ahead and swallow it? And you didn't tell me about it? You just went ahead as if nothing had happened."

"Well I don't see why have to tell you everything. I didn't think it was important. You rubbed him yesterday morning and he squirted stuff in your hand. You said I should do the same thing so I did, but you said you caught it all in your hand, and I couldn't do that. I thought you would probably yell at me if I didn't do it the way you did, so I did the only thing I could think of, and then I didn't tell you so you wouldn't get mad at me. And now you found out, and you're mad at me." Tanja started crying.

Anja changed immediately. She was now the caring big sister trying to comfort little sister and tell her everything is all right. She hugged Tanja, stroking her hair and whispering in her ear, kissing her, telling her everything is all right. Tanja quit crying and kissed her sister back. The kisses went from comforting to sensual and on to full-blown sexual. I was on a roller coaster - they were being sexy and turning me on, then it would change and I would start losing my erection, then they would do or say something to get me started again. While they were talking one of them might start stroking my prick or fondling my balls, then they would stop, then they would start again, or switch, and maybe both would be working on me. Now, watching them kiss, my erection was back and Tanja was jacking me off while Anja played with my balls. I was hoping we could go on.

"You girls are kissing as if you had made up. I don't know if I should be feeling bad because I did something bad or what, but I think you both could come up here and kiss me to show there are no hard feelings."

The girls immediately stopped kissing and started crawling up the bed to me, though Tanja had to give my prick a little squeeze and say, "It looks like you have some hard feelings right here." Anja laughed and started kissing me. Tanja crawled up and started kissing us both. It escalated to our usual three-way kisses. Tanja was still stroking and pulling my prick, which felt really good.

Anja said, "If we go back to doing what we did, would you squirt your stuff? And could to do it in my mouth?"

"What you are talking about is me cumming. And when I cum the stuff that squirts out is also cum. And if you want me to I'll cum in your mouth, and you can decide if you want to spit it out or swallow it. If you want to spit it out, that's okay, and I won't do that again. If you like it, and swallow it, I'll cum in your mouth whatever you want to if I can."

Tanya wasn't satisfied with this. "If you decide you don't like it, don't spit it out, give it to me, because I kind of liked it, and I'd like to have more. If you like it, we can take turns letting him cum in our mouths and whoever gets it can share with the other. Is that okay?"

I said, "It's okay with me. If only one of you wants it, then she could have it all, or you can take turns and share, like Tanja said. Is that okay with you, Anja?"

"I guess so. I want to try it and see if I like it, and if I do then we can take turns and share and if I don't then it won't make any difference to me where you cum. But if Tanja liked it, I probably will too.

"Then why don't you girls get back to work. Anja, let Tanja work on my prick and you work on my balls, because I'm almost ready. Then you can switch and I'll give you everything I have. It might not be too much because I came big this morning, but you've been playing with it for while so I may have good load. You can have all of it, but remember you have to share with Tanja."

Tanja was jacking me off at the same time she was kissing and licking the head of my prick, while Anja was licking and sucking my balls. She was also scratching very lightly, almost tickling, just behind the scrotum with her fingernails. I don't know where she learned that, but I hoped she would continue, and tell Tanja about it. It only took a few minutes for me to feel that I was getting ready. I told the girls to switch, and Anja immediately swallowed most of my prick. She would dive down quickly as far as she could, then pull back slowly, sucking and licking, milking my prick. I guess Tanja had seen what Anja was doing to my balls with her hand, because she started doing the same thing, except that she was doing it too hard. I cautioned her, told her it needed to be like tickling, and she immediately understood. I could feel the cum rising.

"Anja, get ready. Hold on to the shaft even if it's only with two fingers. You'll feel it swell a little just before I cum." Anja kept fucking me with her talented mouth and I just lay back, loving it. It's that feeling like you're at the edge of a cliff and you're getting closer and closer then suddenly the edge gives way and you're falling, except I wasn't falling, I was cumming, pouring everything I had into Anja's mouth.

"Keep your mouth open, we want to see." I started to pump the shaft but Tanja was there before me, holding me snugly and pumping quickly, continuing after the last ejaculation and the last little dribble of cum that meant that the balls were empty. She had moved up beside me so she too could see the foamy white puddle in her sister's mouth. Anja realized that there was nothing more coming so she closed her lips, trapping just the head in her mouth and sucking hard, three, four times, while her tongue swirled around the head, bathing it in the warm, white liquid already there. Nothing more came out so she carefully opened her mouth wide to allow the prick-head to escape with its creamy white cargo while trying to make sure that she spilled nothing. One little trail escaped from the corner of her mouth but Tanja was there immediately to lick it up before it could drip.

Tanja looked at her sister's mouth where Anja was swirling her tongue through the liquid but trying to ensure that nothing escaped, then at my prick where the head was completely covered with the white liquid, and then at me. "Go ahead", I said. Like a striking snake, or better, like a mongoose striking a snake, Tanja's lips were around my prick as her little tongue swept over it, cleaning every drop of the semen from it. When she was sure she had it all, she sucked hard as she let it slip out of her mouth. I caught it at the very base and stripped out the last few drops. She reached her tongue out and carefully removed the white drops from the tip of my prick, then opened her mouth to show Anja and me what she had.

"Anja, you have more, so you should share with your little sister. Kiss her and let her take some of the cum you have. And Tanja, don't be greedy, there will be more later, every morning, as you know." The two girls met in then open-mouthed kiss, and I could see their tongues moving against each other, sharing the sperm, or fighting over it, or just playing together because they like the feel. They finally broke apart, both open-mouthed to show what they had before swallowing it. Tanja grinned.

"I like sharing, but I want you to cum in my mouth next time. I want to know what it feels like when it spurts like that."

"It feels funny. I can't describe it, you'll have to try it." Then, looking at me, Anja said, "Can you do that every morning and every night, or does this mean there won't be any, or as much, tomorrow morning? How often can you do it, and how much will there be?"

"I can do it three times, maybe five times a day, but there's not much when I do that. I don't know, if I did it more often and did it regularly I might start to make more."

Tanja grinned at me again. "I want to try that. I'll suck you five times a day if we can find the time. That's once in the morning, and then you can come home at noon and we'll do it then, and then when you get home after work, and before you go to sleep, but that's only four times. Can you come home in the afternoon, or can we do it again after supper and before we go to bed?"

Anja was concerned, too. "Five times, that means one gets it three times and the other only twice. That's not fair!"

"No, Anja, it won't be a problem. You got him now, that's bedtime. So tomorrow morning will be my turn. It's Saturday, so there's no problem with timing. You can have him at noon, then I'll have him in the afternoon, and you can have him after supper, then I'll have him tomorrow night."

"But that's what I meant! You'll get him three times tomorrow, and I'll only get him twice."

"Yes, but then on Sunday you'll get him in the morning, and I'll get him at noon, and you'll get him in the afternoon, and I'll have him after supper, and you can have him before we go to bed. So you'll get him three times and I'll only get him twice. It'll be fair, because in two day's each of us will get him five times." She looked at me with a satisfied smile on her face; Anja still looked a little doubtful. All I could think of was that these two little vampiresses were going to be sucking me dry. I'm going to die next week and they'll bury me looking like an 80-year-old man with a smile that stretched from ear to ear. That'll be a wonderful way to die.

"You're forgetting something, girls. Sometime we have to work in enough time for me to go down on you. I ought to eat each of you twice a day, so that means time for four more sessions. How long will it take for you to cum when you're getting your pussies licked?"

Anja looked uncomfortable, but Tanya went right ahead. "I don't know, because we don't do that very much, except with each other. And that's not a good comparison because we know how to do it to make each other get off really fast if we have to, or we can make it take a long time if we want to."

Apparently, Anja decided that if Tanja was going to admit it she could go on and talk about it too. "We've been doing it for years, since we were 12, I guess. Remember, Tanja? We had a cousin who was getting married and she talked to us about all kinds of things." Anja laughed, not in her usual way but more like Tanja did. "We were so bad. She told us about licking pussy and volunteered to show us. The only thing was, her boyfriend, the guy she was going to marry, wanted to be there and watch. We agreed, and even let them talk us and to getting naked. We didn't have much ("Nothing!" from Tanja) but he liked to look at us and so did she. They touched us all over, but we were so excited we didn't care. Then our cousin licked our pussies, and had us lick her pussy and lick each other's pussies. He wanted to lick us, too, but she wouldn't let him. He even wanted us to suck him! She wouldn't let him do that, either, but she sucked him while we watched, and he licked her. They even let us watch while he fucked her."

Tanja was about to burst, she wanted to talk about it so bad. "They did it in so many positions, and they did it all afternoon. They'd stop and she'd play with him or suck him, or she'd talk to us, asking us what we liked to watch them do, and what we've done ("Nothing" said Anja), or what we'd like to do. By the time they were through, I think if she had asked us to do anything we would have done it. I was so excited I wanted to push her out of the way and do something with him. We went to bed that night and stayed up most of the night doing things with each other, didn't we?"

Anja just had this look on her face as she nodded. It was obvious she remembered this time and enjoyed it.

"But how much time do I need to plan on saving so I can satisfy the two of you, twice each? I don't want you to feel cheated."

Tanya laughed. "I don't think you need to worry. I think if we're doing things like this, we're not going to feel cheated. We may change our minds later, but right now we're happy doing this."

"But if you want to lick our pussies we're not going to complain, or at least I'm not, and I don't think Tanya will either."

"No, I won't complain about anything that you want to do. I've even been thinking that we might want you to fuck us soon. Would you do that for us?"

"I would love to fuck either or both of you any time you want to. We just need to plan for it because I don't want to be rushed. Maybe later I'll fuck you, but the first time, and probably several times, I want to make love to you. Then after you know how good it can be we can fuck."

Anja said, "What's the difference? Is 'making love' something you do when you're married?"

"Not necessarily. 'Making love' is what to do when you like and respect the other person and you want to make sure they enjoyed themselves with what you're doing. 'Fucking' usually means you're out to satisfy yourself and not too concerned about the other person. For you two girls, I'd rather make love to you. I'd enjoy it more."

Tanya came over, sat on my lap, and put her arms around me. "You are so nice to us. You pay as for working here, but it's easy work and we like working for you and you do things for us and you're letting us live here. We were very lucky to get this job."

"I think I was very lucky to find you two girls. Now let's go to bed so we can get up tomorrow and do things. We need to get groceries, there are still things for the house that we need, and I don't know what else we need to do. Besides, I have an idea about something for tomorrow, so let's go to bed."

We got into bed. I lay there was a beautiful teenage girl tucked under each arm and wondered if things could get any better.

End