In the Caucasus Ch. 04 - Sunday

Story Info
The twins invite friends to meet their employer.
5.3k words
4.6
1.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the Caucasus

Ch. 4 - Sunday

I woke up to find Tanja giving me a blowjob again. This bothered me a little, because it was Anja's turn, then I remembered yesterday when it was Tanja's turn she had started then Anja had finished off, giving it back to her only when I was ready to cum. Tanja hadn't objected as long as she got a mouthful of cum, so I hoped Anja would feel the same way. Anja seemed to be a little more concerned about making sure she got her share of things, while Tanja seemed to be more easy-going.

Besides, it seemed like they were going to have to share any way. I loved what Tanja did to my prick - she didn't take it deep, but she kissed and licked it, suck and bit (lightly!), played with my balls - she just made love to it. She loved what she was doing so much that she didn't want to get me off. Anja probably gave a better blowjob, and seemed to enjoy it just as much, but seemed to be more in a hurry to finish. Tanja just went on forever.

"Good morning. Do I look naughty?" Tanja liked to be told that she looked naughty. Anja didn't say so much about it, but I could tell she liked it, too. I guess they had spent so much time being 'good little girls' that they were tired of it.

"Very naughty. So naughty I'm going to have to spank your little girl ass." She took her mouth off of me long enough to grin then took me as deep as she ever did, about halfway, and held me tightly with her lips, slashing her tongue back and forth as she turned around. Looking back at me without removing her mouth she stuck her ass out so I could spank it. I reached over and 'spanked' her, not much more than a forceful pat.

Quietly, so as not to wake Anja, she cried piteously, "Oh, please, no more! It hurts so bad. I promise I'll be a good little girl."

"I don't want you to be a good little girl. I want you to be a bad little girl." I patted her other cheek.

"No, please, I'll be good - I mean bad. Please don't hurt me anymore."

"All right. Did I really hurt you?" She nodded her head while still holding half of me in her mouth, which gave a nice feeling. "Do I need to kiss it and make it better?" She nodded her head more vigorously and I pulled her over so I could kiss one of her buttocks, then the other. She and her sister had such cute asses that I couldn't resist kissing them, and they both liked it.

Tanja moving around and our conversation had awakened Anja, who said, "I see my sister has taken advantage of me being asleep to start with you."

"No, she took advantage of me while I was sleeping. Besides, today is her turn -- or did you forget I made love to you last night?"

"I didn't forget, but I hoped you had. That's not true; I'm a little sore down there, so I don't mind you making love to Tanja this morning, but I'm going to be ready for some more tonight."

Tanja removed me from her mouth to say, "I'm ready whenever you are, but I'll do this as long as you want me to." She tongued the head a little more, then started kissing it.

"Then if you're ready, climb on board the way Anja did last night, sweetie," I told her. "You don't need to get me wound up anymore. I need to get you off, and if you keep doing that I'm going to cum before you do." She reluctantly took me out of her mouth, kissing me goodbye, and climbed onto me, ready to try this new kind of sexual play.

"Wait just a minute," cried Anja, "I need to go to the bathroom, and I don't want to miss watching my little sister becoming a woman, too." She scrambled off the bed and went into the bathroom, not bothering to close the door. We heard the sound of one liquid splashing into another, then the sound of another stream of liquid as she washed herself. She returned, clambering onto the bed, then onto the pillow where she prepared to lower herself onto my face.

"Not so fast, Missy," I protested. "I want to watch her, too, and I can't do it with your cute little ass covering my eyes." She stopped, then raised up a little, still over my head, but now not holding my head down or covering my eyes. Tanja was sitting on me, her pussy lips surrounding my prick like a bun around the hot dog, and sliding up and down on me, leaning forward to rub her clitoris against me, especially the sensitive area on the bottom of the head, which was now up. It was almost as stimulating as her blowjob but I didn't stop her because it felt so good and it was helping her get even wetter as she covered me with her liquid.

"If you can bring yourself to stop that, darling, you can have that inside if you want," I told her.

She immediately stopped and lifted up on her thighs, lifting my prick to stand vertically so I could enter her. Anja leaned forward, lying on me in position 69 before I yelled at her to get out of the way so I could see. She lifted up so I could look under her, if I could quit looking at her pussy, open directly in front of me so I could almost touch it with my tongue.

I made her move up higher so I could watch as Tanja, eager as ever, lowered herself as soon as she felt her sister line me up with her opening. At least I was thoroughly wet, I thought, and so was she, so that wouldn't be a problem. Even as the thought was forming 60 kg of Slavic teenager descended on me, taking all of me in one motion until she was crushing my pubic hair.

With a yell like she was cumming, which she may have been, she made the passage to womanhood without having any of the warnings or opportunities to think about it that I had given her sister. Not that it would have made any difference; they were both ready yesterday, and only a little fear of what they had heard from some of their friends causing reluctance. After watching Anja give up her virginity last night, Tanja was totally ready, and like her sister, Tanja hadn't been troubled by that pesky hymen. Just because she didn't have it I didn't take as a reason to doubt her claims of virginity, anymore than I had doubted Anja. If nothing else, the fact that they had waited this long to start intercourse, as eager as they were for other kinds of sex, was proof to me. It wasn't important, anyway.

Raising my eyes, I looked over Anja's ass to her sister's face. Excitement, pride, and a host of other emotions played over it. "Thank you, Jan," he said. "Now when the other girls talk about what they have done, I know exactly what they're talking about, even if I don't admit it. It's more fun to keep them in suspense about exactly what we do, because they're so curious and suspicious. We don't find excuses to go on 'study dates' anymore, when we used to do that nearly every night. Our uncle was always complaining about that, but now even he is curious about what we're doing."

She was comfortable with having me inside her, and now she wanted the movement. As she lifted off of me, at least partially, I kissed Anja's pussy, then told her to get up. She had lowered her body so she was lying on me again, but now she rose up so I could look under her and watch Tanja, watching her pussy stretch as if reluctant for the invader to leave, then watch her slide down with a satisfied purr until she had taken all of me again. She moved faster, then began to slow as the effort of lifting that 60 kg over and over caused a strain on her muscles. I reminded her that she could slide back and forth or side to side and would feel almost as good.

She began that, and I lost sight of her as Anja lay down on me again as she continued licking Tanja's clitoris and anything else within reach. Giving up the argument, I began licking her pussy, then thrusting my tongue into her, which we both enjoyed, all the time watching Tanja's face as she looked at me. As usual when her mouth wasn't occupied she was talking, being a naughty girl and using naughty words. I paused in my attentions to her sister's pussy to reply to her, using the same or at least similar naughty words, which excited her even more. It didn't take much is this before she reached the biggest climax I had seen from her, then collapsed onto her sister's back.

She lay there several moments with her eyes closed, then opened them to look at me. "You made me cum; now I need to do the same for you." She climbed off of Anja, who was still recovering from an orgasm she reached only seconds after her sister, then took me away from her. Anja had caught me in her mouth as soon as Tanja had released me and was sucking on me even as she recovered. I felt only moments away from an orgasm myself, which was exactly what Tanja wanted. While she would willingly go on seemingly forever sucking me, went her sister, or both of them, brought me almost to a climax she was eager to finish me as quickly as possible, wanting my ejaculate.

As usual when she was in this mode it only took me seconds before my testicles emptied into her mouth, giving her a load of cum that would match what I gave her last night. She eagerly took every drop, sucking to make sure I wasn't holding back, then milking the traces left in my prick, licking the white liquid that oozed from me. I had rolled Anja off of me, but now she met her sister, wordlessly demanding a share of my gift.

Tanja willingly gave her all of it, then demanded some of it back. They swapped it back and forth, smearing it on each other's faces and spilling it on me, all of which had to be licked up. They finally turned to me, watching my face for approval as they swallowed. Now I had two women living with me, even if they still looked like teenage girls.

Anja ran a tub of hot water and we helped her sister into it so she could relax while I helped Anja make breakfast. Tanja was almost asleep but we got her up, dried her off, and got her dressed so we could all go in and eat. The girls mentioned that they had invited a few of their friends to visit this afternoon so after we ate we cleaned the house and got ready for visitors. This would be the first time anyone had visited us and I thought about what it showed of our relationship that our first visitors were their friends, though it was my house and they were just working for me.

When everything was ready, they got out their books and started on homework. Tanja was studying chemistry and Anja was working on computers. Both had the intention of getting jobs at the mine when they graduated. The school, run by the mine, was something between a senior high school and a junior college, and the girls had come there to live with their uncle, who was the mine manager, and go to school. I helped them whenever I could if we weren't playing with each other.

A little after two, the doorbell rang and Anja answered it. It was two of the girls I recognized from yesterday. I don't know which surprised them most: my girls wearing the 'dresses' they had designed and made when they first started working for me, the two of them working on homework, or me helping them with it. I excused myself, speaking only in English, and went back to my bedroom/office, though I left the door open so I could hear what was being said. I could understand most of it since my girls wouldn't permit English to be spoken in the house.

I didn't know which of the girls was talking, but it was one of the visitors. "Where did you get those dresses?" And what would your uncle say if he saw you wearing them?" She was trying to be disapproving, unsuccessfully.

Tanja answered, "Don't you like them? I saw a picture of a dress that I liked and then changed it a little bit to make it look sexier. After we made them, I made some changes and that's the dress Anja has on. The Boss lets us wear them if we want." I was 'The Boss', usually said with a laugh since I didn't do much bossing.

Anja added, "I know what my uncle would say if he saw us wearing them, but I also know what he would say if he saw some other girls wearing them, especially if my aunt wasn't around. We only wear them in the house and wouldn't wear them if anyone else besides our friends were here."

Another strange voice, the other visitor, said, "He lets you wear them? I would think he would beg you to wear them. And you're not wearing anything under them? We joked about you being wild, but...."

Tanja: "No, he was as surprised as you are the first time he saw them, but all he said was 'If that's what you want to wear....' It was fun to watch his face when we would bend over or stand in certain ways, but now he's used to them. I'd like to make something else, but to get much more revealing than these we might as well go naked."

Anja laughed, "Not that we haven't done that a few times, when we let him see us 'by accident' or when we 'didn't realize' he could see us. But he's never tried to spy on us or tried to make us do anything. You should have seen Tanja's face when she asked him to help her with her lessons and he said she reminded him of his daughter. That wasn't what she wanted him to be thinking about!"

There was general laughter and one of the visitors asked, "Does he really help you with your studies? I wouldn't expect that."

Anja said, "As you might expect, it was my little sister that first asked, but he said he would try, and when I asked him a question about computers he showed me what he was doing and explained it. He lets us use his computer on the Internet when he's not using it."

I heard the doorbell again and this time it sounded like two or three more girls arrived. There were more questions, some of them repeats and some new ones, and my girls make me sound like a paragon of virtue. It's true, I hadn't spied on them or tried to force them to do anything, but mostly because I didn't need to. They had been willing or eager to do about anything I wanted. It impressed their visitors, though.

Some other visitors arrived, then Tanja came in and asked if I would like to meet their guests. She said they wanted to meet me and see if I was as wonderful as she and Anja had said. I told her that no one was that wonderful and she just laughed.

"You understood what we were saying, then?"

I told her I understood most of it because she and Anja had done a good job of teaching me.

"You can still pretend you only speak English, if you want. You never know what you might hear if you do that, though." I nodded, and followed her back into the living room.

There were seven girls in addition to my two, and none of them was plain. At least two, maybe three of them were prettier than the twins (though I'm partial to blondes) and they ranged from platinum, though she and at least one of the other blondes had help, to black, with skin color from very pale to olive. Some were wearing dresses I remembered seeing at the dance last night and all were dressed to impress, except for my two exhibitionists. Most seem to speak English, some quite well. I couldn't help but think how the boys I saw the dance would react if they could see this group.

Tanja wanted to get some photos and asked me to get my camera and take some. I took some then uploaded them to the computer. As usual, when they saw these they wanted more, and I kept shooting. It got silly, then sexy, and one of the girls said she would like to try one in Tanja's dress if I promise not to let anyone see it. I promised, and she came back in a dress like Tanja was wearing. She had to get in some revealing poses and when Tanja said they had another like the one Anja was wearing some wanted to try that. Some wanted to try dresses others were wearing, and most of them got rowdy. I wasn't a man, I was a photographer, and they didn't have to worry about me.

I took well over 200 pictures. None were nudes, but there were plenty where the clothes didn't cover much. Some of the photos were couples and a few were groups, and while some of them were jokes, some of them looked like the girls had serious relationships. My girls had made some snacks and when they brought those out, we had to take some food-sex photos. It was a raunchy afternoon by the time I went back to my room and the party wound down. My girls said some of the others had asked if I could take more photos are later.

After all of their visitors finally left I helped my girls clean up the debris, then we went in to take a nap. When we woke up we went through the photos again and my girls told me things about their friends. They had played games with most of them, sometimes in a group. Without saying anything definite, they hinted that they might be interested in doing that again and inviting me along. I wasn't to have anything to do with any of their friends, but it might be all right if they were along. The last thing I needed was more girls, but when has that stopped any man?

This got all of us worked up, and if Tanja was a little sore, she wasn't going to say no. Anja was ready for anything and would take care of me to spare her little sister. Little sister said she didn't need to be spared, thank you, and was ready for anything I wanted. I suggested that we could find other ways to take care of Tanja tonight and she would be ready for a second helping tomorrow morning. When I described some of the things we could do tonight and she found out they included a lot of oral action, she was ready.

With all of our good intentions, it seemed like we ended up doing much the same thing. Tanja immediately rolled over between my legs, capturing my prick then making love to it, which never got old. Anja was perfectly willing to give that up to her little sister as she settled over my face so I could lick her pussy. After a few minutes, Tanja moved down to show my testicles that she appreciated their efforts, and Anja took over taking care of my prick. I just stayed in position 69 because I had begun to use my fingers in her while using my tongue and lips on her clitoris.

My double attentions while she watched her sister tease and make love to me brought her to a satisfactory if not tremendous orgasm, and now she wanted something larger than fingers in her. Tanja reluctantly relinquished me, holding me in position while her sister impaled herself on me, then spent several minutes playing with my testicles and licking where I entered her sister. Growing bored with that, she moved up to my face.

Smiling, she said, "Is this seat taken?" Without waiting for a reply, she turned, swinging one leg over my head and settling herself onto my face. As I began licking her, she mimicked her sister, lying down on me so I could continue licking her while she could pay attention to her sister and the way I was entering her. I didn't object, but after several minutes she decided that she wanted the kind of attention Anja was getting.

Anja gave me up, by getting a promise that she could have been back before I finished. Tanja agreed, as long as she could finish me orally, and moved down, ready to mount and ride. I stopped her, suggesting we try another position, the traditional 'missionary', as I had learned to call it. They knew it by another name, but were familiar with it from the descriptions of their friends, and Tanja was willing to try it.

I suggested a modification and pulled her to the edge of the bed as I stood on the floor. Folding her legs forward I entered her, having to back up and restart a couple of times because she was so tight, but at last I was buried in her, to her great satisfaction. As I started moving, Anja joined us, moving in to lick her sister's pussy. Tanja immediately pulled her around into a 69, a favorite position of hers, and began licking as Anja alternated between her clit and my prick as I withdrew it. Tanja became less tight and much wetter, and I pulled out of her, offering my prick to big sister.

She eagerly took it, catching my ass with both hands and pulling me into her mouth until the head was in her throat. She held me there a few seconds, licking everything she could reach, then slowly pushed me away as she vacuumed her sister's juices off of me, guiding me back to her sister's opening so I could enter her again. Tanja hadn't objected to me pulling out, but welcomed me back with hugs as I returned. She continued squeezing me each time I plunged into her, as if she didn't want me to go. After several minutes I pulled out again, offering my erection to Anja, who took it just as eagerly as before, cleaning her sister's juices from me.

12