In the Caucasus Ch. 04 - Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of guiding me back into her sister as she did before, Anja protested that she wanted a turn again. Tanja didn't object, but when they started to move into a different position, I recommended that they keep the same position, just turning around so that I had access to Anja. The girls were willing to do whatever I suggested, saying that they had enjoyed everything so far, so within moments Tanja was smiling up at me from between her sister's legs as she guided me into Anja's leaking opening. I lifted Anja up into doggie position and entered her as Tanja attempted to clean up the leaked liquids, which were spilling as fast as she could clean them up.

Anja must have been close before, because she began having tremors and small spasms that I mentally termed 'foreshocks', coming before her earthquake orgasms. Her orgasms were always bigger than Tanja's, though Tanja seemed to enjoy hers just as much. Now Tanja was eagerly helping her sister to cum, though she did push me back until I popped out and she could capture me in her mouth, wanting her sister's juices that way, but very quickly returned to me, encouraging me to move faster and get her sister off.

That apparently wasn't going to be a problem, as her sister almost exploded when I plunged into her, bottoming out in a single thrust, then started moving as fast as I could. She started talking, something she did rarely and only when she was about to cum, unlike Tanja, who was talking during sex whenever she didn't have her mouth occupied. Tanja and I were both doing our best for her, and she responded by cumming for us. She was spasming, squeezing me each time, as her sentences became phrases, then single words, and finally inarticulate moans and grunts before she went silent and collapsed, falling forward off of me.

Tanja captured me in her mouth, this position and her excitement allowing me to continue what I had been doing for Anja. There were no complaints from Tanja until I felt the tightening of the muscles that were my own version of foreshocks and called "I'm cumming!" She immediately pushed me back until I was barely in her mouth. She closed her hand around me in what would have been too tight under other circumstances and began stroking my shaft, literally pounding her hand against my body as she encouraged me to cum.

After an afternoon with a dozen attractive girls who knew they could flirt as outrageously as they wanted and be as suggestive as possible without having to make good on any of their promises, then having sex with my two, who did their best to do everything that their friends had promised, I was primed. Now Tanja had set me off, and I had more semen then I should have, considering this morning.

Now she was getting the benefit of the flirting and teasing her friends and her sister had done. She had enough warning to catch the first ejaculation, and each successive one followed it into her mouth. This was what she wanted, had been waiting for. She continued stroking me, becoming gentler as she felt the contractions forcing my ejaculations become weaker.

There was nothing left to ejaculate, though she closed her lips around me and attempted to suck anything else available out of me. She had been massaging my testicles and now was squeezing almost painfully. Between this sucking and squeezing I felt they were going to implode or be crushed, but she finally stopped.

Anja had turned around to join us, and now took me from her sister, milking the last semen out of me and licking it up as it oozed out onto the head. Then the two of them were on their knees facing each other and sharing my gift back and forth. As usual, they made a mess on themselves or each other, giving more reasons for licking it up and incidentally starting to resurrect my erection. After several minutes they stopped, swallowing what they had and making a final effort to clean each other up.

Anja lay down, looking pleased and satisfied, while Tanja pulled my fledgling erection to her mouth and started on it again. "I don't think you're going to get anything out of that, and I'm not sure you're even going to get that to grow any more," I informed her.

"I don't care," she replied. "If I can, that's good, and if I can't, I like this anyway." She rubbed her face over me, licked my testicles a little and kissed the head, then pulling it into her mouth.

"My sister just can't get enough of that man meat," Anja laughed. "I don't know how she survived, considering she had never tasted it until this week."

"I don't know how I survived without chocolate," Tanya replied, "but I remember the first time I tasted it, thinking about how empty my life had been before. That's the way I feel about this."

She continued sucking, taking a little more than the head, then pulling me out until there was nothing in her mouth. Then she would kiss me, pushing onto me as I forced her lips open until she had a couple of inches in her mouth, then pulling back until I was out again.

Suddenly she had a thought. "Jan, don't they have chocolate syrup in the commissary? I know it's expensive, but the next time you want to buy me a present, could you get a bottle of that? I want to cover you with chocolate sauce then lick it off." She grinned as she licked the head, making it clear what part of me she wanted to lick chocolate sauce from.

"Oh, you can make that a present for both of us, if I get to share it," Anja interjected.

"It might be a present for all of us," I said, "if I get to lick it off of you, too. I can't think of a couple of spots on each of you that might taste good with chocolate sauce."

"You can put chocolate sauce on either of us, wherever you want, and lick it off," offered Tanya. "I might like to help you lick it off Anja," she added.

"Same for me," Anja replied. "There might even be other places on you that would taste good with chocolate sauce."

"I think we would both like trying chocolate sauce on the other two," Tanja said. "You could go broke buying chocolate sauce for us. Maybe you could pay us part of our salary in chocolate sauce."

Since the girls had been living with me they had been eating breakfast and supper here, so the only food they had to buy was their lunches at school, and they sometimes made lunches for themselves and me, saving even that. They each had the two dresses that they had made, which they had to buy cloth and buttons for, and the 'party dresses' that I bought for them yesterday, plus they had clothes from when they were living with their uncle.

They wore their house dresses here, giving up her virginity this morning, to the visitors this afternoon, to the sex this evening, and I think we were all tired. Anja dropped off to sleep and I lay down with Tanja alongside me. I was caressing her ass as she played with my prick and testicles, but I'm not sure which of us went to sleep first.

At some point she turned around, cuddling against me with her head on my chest while I held her, and Anja moved into the same position when they were anything, and the other clothes they needed were for school. They hadn't had to buy any of those yet, and I didn't know about under things, since I had never seen them wearing any. I had resolved that I would pay for them to get some kind of stockings for the next time they wore their party dresses, and maybe wear them (and nothing else) here in the evenings.

It had been a busy day, from Tanya on the other side, the way both of them usually slept with me. Because I was used to it I woke up Monday morning at about the usual time, because I had forgotten to set the alarm. I awakened the girls and we took a shower together, then barely had time for tea and toast for breakfast so they could get to school and I could get to work without being late.

End

12