All Comments on 'In the Closet'

by LadyHaleth

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MightywhooshMightywhooshalmost 2 years ago

Both are great endings !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot! Both versions, actually.

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 2 years ago

Okay I pick # 2 . It was so hot . But # 1 was good as well . When they swapped the sweater and the sweatpants and felt each others warm wettnes against their lips .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As always, brilliant! I love your stories! I love girls who wet themselves, deliberately or accidentally, no matter what the circumstances. And definitely, I like the fantasy ending best, though they're both good.

wazzuswazzusalmost 2 years ago

they both could take turns peeing in my mouth

ehadstamehadstamalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Both ends are very sexy. The second end is a major fantasy for me. I really hope that some day my wife will let me drink from the source. She is not into pee play but it is a nice fantasy. keep on writing!

GayKatGayKat7 months ago

Done Both And More,,, Yes!

-

Hallo LadyHaleth!

-

I grew up in a group home for girls in Poysdorf, Austria..

The best way of describing a group home, is a jail for children, and just like in a jail, the bigger meaner girls had their way with all of the younger weaker girls..

My first day at the group home, I was terrified... when Hilda and Freya both grabbed me pulling me into a large building an upstairs into their room, Hilda was smiling as Freya pulled up her dress and removing her knickers saying get over here and down on your knees between my legs Blondie!

-

5-More⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐, You Go Girl,,, Yes! 😉

-

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💋 💋 💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLadyHaleth@LadyHaleth
I started writing when I was digitizing my diary, and I figured some of you guys might appreciate some of these stories! Since then, I've written a few originals, and I hope you like them just as much!