All Comments on 'In the Coils of Slethraa Ch. 03'

by Madcap77

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Zodia195Zodia195over 3 years ago

I know you said you were directly inspired by Dark Crystal, but this Slethraa society is reminding me of Conan the Barbarian where the Main Villain's symbol was the snake and his own place was where erotic stuff happened as well as mind control.

Madcap77Madcap77over 3 years agoAuthor

Yeah, I could see that. I do like Conan, and I wasn't consciously thinking of that when I wrote this, but I probably did have some subconscious inspiration from that as well. Good observation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I thought no one else really remembered this movie. That scene was one of the things that eventually led me to the mind control kink world as well. I'm glad to see you taking it in multiple directions. Looking forward to whatever else you have in store.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

While I have been enjoying your story, the end line made me laugh out loud with “rubbery reptilian testicles” which I found utterly hilarious. Not exactly a phrase you hear in life but I really must give you extra credit for that one. Thank you for not just the story but for that surprised laugh it gave me, I really needed it.

Madcap77Madcap77over 3 years agoAuthor

Hahaha! It IS a pretty funny phrase. You're welcome! :P

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous