In the Court of the Ice Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Shiva strode into view, it was almost a relief. Finally, someone who knew what was going on...

She came bearing the lamia that Tia Alema had become, the serpent slithering a few paces behind the Aeon, her eyes downcast and a leash of thin, glittering ice passing from the front of her collar to Shiva's hand. As always, the goddess was immediately aware of Yuna's presence, her eyes leveled on the summoner with the sort of confidence that made Yuna blush and avert her own eyes.

'So you've finally noticed,' Shiva spoke, stunning blue lips forming the words so perfectly. 'Yes, they were all once human, just like you.'

'You... you take them?' Yuna found her voice, but it sounded thin and reedy within the confines of her dream, powerless in a realm where the creature in front of her possessed all the power. In response, Shiva turned to Tia and cupped her chin in her hand, lifting her upward to eye level; the disparity in their heights forced the lamia to slither upward onto her tail to get there.

'I take some that summon me, though they surrender their will to me by choice,' Shiva parted her lips and drew closer to the lamia's face, watching the girl eagerly lean forward in an attempt to kiss the Aeon. Though Shiva did not reciprocate, she held fast and allowed the serpent to try, heedless and desperate; Yuna could see the points of her fangs within that open, needy mouth. 'The Cold calls to them, and they find that they need it. Like you need it.'

Shiva turned her head to face Yuna then, still holding onto the lamia effortlessly as she lunged toward the goddess, intent on touching her. Those blue eyes pierced the summoner to her core, saw right through her; it would have been pointless to deny it, to refuse the way the Cold had addicted her. In this place, the icicle in her breast had expanded to fill her chest, wrapping around the back of Yuna's neck and all but whispering in her ear to simply accept it, to get what she wanted. Her thoughts clinging in frozen clusters, Yuna nodded, assenting to what was to come.

'You will become one of them,' Shiva purred, her voice a low and misty thing. 'One of my pets. My toys. In return, I offer a life of endless subservience to the Cold... and I suspect that will be enough for you. It was for them.'

All around them, the Cold sang, an ice-bound chorus that insinuated its way into Yuna's mind, ringing around her brain stem with a melody that promised pleasures untold, sensations unlike anything she could find as a summoner, the presence of a frozen goddess so much more worthy of service than the callow governments and powers she had pledged herself to thus far. When the Yevonites had fallen to dust and the fayth had ceased dreaming, Shiva would still be there, residing in her palace, untouched by the flow of time.

And if Yuna simply gave in, she could be there too, serving at the feet of that timeless goddess...

There was silence, for a while, as Yuna's sense of responsibility clashed against the deep and abiding longing for what Shiva was offering. People in the waking world were relying on her, her guardians awaited, so much was riding on her getting up in the morning and continuing her pilgrimage, and yet... didn't she deserve to make a selfish decision, just once? Fingers of ice clung to the grooves of her brain, Shiva's deep blue eyes remained on hers, threatening Yuna with getting lost in them. Surrender promised so much, a life changed but enhanced in so many ways, pure pleasure in place of the fighting that Yuna had to do now.

... Wasn't that a decision worth making?

'I...' She began, but there were no words capable of expressing the confusion she was feeling. It was so hard to think, surrounded by the Cold and standing before her... her goddess...

'Yes, say it, girl,' Shiva released the lamia and was suddenly right up in Yuna's face, a single cold finger running down the collarbone of a body that- confusingly- was only there when Yuna looked down at it. Of course, this was a dream to her, it didn't need to make sense, but she could still feel Shiva's touch go through her like a winter wind, even when her own hands simply went right through herself unless she concentrated. It was hard to focus on that, though, with the Aeon so close that Yuna could feel her breath on her cheeks. There was a promise of a kiss in that closeness, if Yuna simply gave her what she wanted...

'I c-'

'You will. Your choice was made the moment I first laid eyes on you in this place. You're mine, and you know it. Just let it take you...'

'But...'

'Yuna.'

There was no force to the word, in fact Shiva had barely whispered it, but there was power enough in it to stop the summoner dead in her tracks. The Aeon's voice had thrummed with dominance, the harmonics of the word bouncing around inside Yuna's skull. It was the first time Shiva had used her name...

'Yes...'

'Then let us go,' Shiva said, and the world shifted around them...

Yuna woke up, the room dark around her. It actually took her a moment to realize this once she had opened her eyes, however; a lot had changed, since she had gone to sleep. The walls were covered in thick sheets of dark ice, significantly shrinking the size of the room and making it look, in many ways, much like the ice palace where her consciousness had just been. The door, too, now lay behind a frozen barrier, and Yuna could hear muffled sounds from the other side, familiar voices and a pounding sound suggesting that someone would very much like to get inside. Through the window she could see the moon; she had slept the entire day, lost exploring Shiva's realm while time had wheeled on in the real world without her.

Those must be her guardians trying to break down the door, then, their voices raised in mounting concern as she failed to join them for a full day.

Shiva stood in the middle of the floor, ice dust flowing out of her, swirling around her in a diamond miasma before joining the walls, thickening the ice cave she had made inch by inch. When Yuna's eyes settled on her, they went nowhere else, the Aeon taking up the entirety of her attention. The voices of her friends faded in her ears, she could feel her pupils dilating just looking at the goddess, the Cold lapping at the edges of her skin from all around at once, aching to get inside. Yuna's heart pounded in her chest, each beat causing the icicle in her breast to pulse in time, dropping her body temperature just a little more.

Wordlessly, Yuna got to her knees and lowered the blankets surrounding her, baring her body to the Cold. In seconds, ice began to form on her nipples.

Not in the usual, encompassing way, either. Instead, the ice grew into a pair of glittering bars, like jewelery adorning her breasts; it took Yuna a moment to notice that the ice had formed a column through her skin too, making a pair of piercings through which Shiva's will could be expressed. Along the entirety of the bar, she could feel the ice moving as the goddess desired, in a constant licking, suckling motion on her sensitive, pink peaks. Her lips parted, a whimper of pleasure escaping them.

'The last one I shall do myself,' Shiva purred, her voice bouncing off of the icy walls and coming back reverberating and omnipresent. 'Rise, Yuna. The transformation requires that your legs be together.'

'Transformation?' Despite her confusion, Yuna obeyed instantly, standing before the Aeon and looking up at her with wide eyes.

'You will take a form that is pleasing to me, girl,' The Aeon touched her again, running her thumb across the glittering piercing she had just installed, the contact insinuating yet more of her will within the summoner. Yuna's legs trembled and clenched beneath her, her breath catching in her throat, those mismatched eyes clouding just a little more. 'And why shouldn't you? You belong to me, after all.'

'Yes, goddess...'

'Very well...'

Shiva's fingers strayed from Yuna's breast, traveling down over the pale, naked expanses of her stomach and hips, finally ending up between her legs. Her palm lay flat, covering that already swollen hole, and for a scant second before she felt the encroaching cold, Yuna felt a stab of pain, though it dissipated quickly. Not knowing what was happening didn't prevent the summoner from grinding her hips down against the Aeon's touch, either; Shiva pulled away quickly, but not before Yuna's moan was echoing off of the ice around them. The queen of ice smirked at her newest charge's wantonness, bringing a blush to Yuna's cheeks as she looked down... and blinked.

Another bar of glittering diamond ice now hung between her legs, off of her clit.

'Now you almost look right,' Shiva crooned, drawing Yuna's attention back to her. 'Almost...'

Yuna might have replied, had the ice not already been growing up the tops of her feet, reaching her calves and still rising while anchoring her to the floor. She simply stared, not frightened but curious, as a frozen tide of it rose to her hips, cocooning her thighs into a single block and leaving only the smallest of gaps that left her pussy exposed. From the look in Shiva's eyes, Yuna could predict precisely what that gap would be used for.

'Yuna! Yuna, can you hear me?'

A crack had appeared in the ice covering the door, through which a panicked Tidus could be heard, along with the insistent, heavy thudding of bodies slamming into wood. It was enough to gain Yuna's attention and, even pinned in place as she was, she craned her neck to look over her shoulder at it, opening her mouth to, perhaps, call out. Only Shiva's hand on her face, guiding her back to the Aeon, stopped her.

'Hold your eyes on me, Yuna,' She crooned, but there was a note to her voice that suggested it was an order, not a request. 'Nothing beyond me matters, now. Do not look away.'

'H-how could I do anything else, goddess?' Yuna felt herself blushing, cold cheeks turning a pale red in the blue-tinged light of the ice cave.

'Good girl...' Shiva purred, and Yuna felt some deep internal part of her clench at the praise. The Aeon's fingers tickled lightly at her newly-bejeweled clit for a moment, drawing a moan from her lips, before they plunged into her, three fingers up to the last knuckle with a suddenness that made Yuna gasp. Her pussy stretched to accommodate nevertheless, aroused muscles pulling the Aeon's fingers further in, hungry for more, as Shiva began a slow, luxurious pumping in and out of the girl's wet, increasingly cold hole.

'Let your pleasure be the catalyst, Yuna. Come for me, and be what I desire...'

Though the throbbing sensation of ecstasy and the spreading Cold did much to mask what was happening, Yuna could still feel a strange, shifting feeling below her, hidden by the thick layer of ice enshrouding her legs. It was easy to simply arch her back and press herself down onto Shiva's fingers, and Yuna did so, but the back of her mind continued to catalog what it was she was feeling- the tingling of skin and motion of bones, a stickiness between her thighs that would not release, holding them together- as the Cold sank and settled in her lower limbs, Shiva's will expressed through it. She could feel icy flesh become indistinct and run together, see scales begin to form in patches of ice that were less opaque than the rest, even feel her body begin to rise up as her feet numbed and elongated beneath her. Blood began to run cold in her veins, her heartbeat slowing...

By the time she came, Yuna could no longer separate her legs, the single scaled trunk below her clenching in pure pleasure. As she gasped and writhed, fighting for balance with her lower half bound to the floor, she heard the ice behind her shatter, some new section of her body- her tail, she supposed- uncoiling through the resulting hole. New muscles tensed and unclenched, supporting repurposed bones and skin that had turned segmented and reptilian. As the ice around her melted away and Yuna could move freely once more, she took a deep breath before looking down to behold the form that her goddess had made for her.

Her legs were gone. Yuna had thought that such a revelation would be more shocking, that it might stir within her even the slightest of trepidation, but it did not; this was what the goddess desired, after all. What else could it be, then, but an unmitigated benefit? Only a few inches at the tops of her thighs remained, enough for interested parties to have space to reach her pussy, before what was left of her legs joined together into a reptilian tail that flowed out behind her, long and sinuous and graceful. The scales in front of her were segmented bands that retained the color of Yuna's skin, thick and hardened plates that comprised the "belly" of her newfound appendage. The rest were far more pleasing, a pale lilac mosaic of diamond scales, almost white, that flowed down the newly serpentine part of her back, all the way to the tip of a tail that flicked and twisted in the air of its own accord, showing off her definite satisfaction with her new form.

It wasn't long before the lightheaded sensation hit her. Her vision went soft at the edges, muscles relaxed, mind filled with fuzz. A sort of full-body contentment swept through Yuna from head to tail, an internal glow that left her swaying on her new tail, happy and sensual and sensitive in ways she hadn't been before. Absentmindedly, Yuna's hands swept up her abdomen, following the lines of her stomach to fondle her own breasts, fingers squeezing and pulling just to feel. She had seen the other lamia acting punch-drunk and aroused in the ice palace, and even the ones that were focused on their work had been blushing deeply; was this just how it was, to be a lamia?

Oh, but they were cold blooded, weren't they? And now, so was Yuna...

The young ex-summoner smiled, finding the idea wonderful; the euphoria she was feeling was the Cold, Shiva's very presence winding its way through her new physiology, dropping a body temperature that could no longer self-sustain and turning every moment into a blissful haze. This was the reward of Shiva's lamias, a biologically-derived paradise that only the ice goddess could provide, her Cold stroking Yuna's brain and quelling her very blood with pleasure. Every movement, every turn of Yuna's wonderful tail, was another rapturous shudder. Gratitude welled up in the girl, that she had been given such a gift.

'What do you think, Yuna?'

'I...' Yuna stopped, shivered, her breath catching in her throat. There was only one answer worth giving. 'Your thoughts are my thoughts, goddess.'

'I think you make a beautiful serpent, girl.'

'Then all is well, goddess,' Yuna knew she was smiling, though parts of her were going numb as the Cold insinuated itself into her. The Aeon drew closer, placed her hands on Yuna's hips, fingers drifting over the newly formed scales, which the lamia discovered were particularly sensitive. Smiling mysteriously, Shiva leaned down and pushed her tongue between Yuna's lips, licking along the edges of the girl's fangs, tasting her new, cold blooded body. When she pulled away, she was, apparently, satisfied.

'We must test your new tail,' Shiva said, pointedly ignoring the sounds of people outside attempting to enter the room. Yuna no longer had eyes for them anyway, keeping herself turned resolutely toward her goddess. 'Can you move it? Wrap it around me, girl. Start at the bottom, bring the tip up to my face.'

Yuna tried to obey, though the internal workings of her tail were somewhat mysterious to her; it turned out that working a new limb one had never had before was more challenging than she had thought. Still, over time and by degrees, she worked to curve her tail over to Shiva, pooling it at her feet and then, using muscles that had not existed mere minutes ago, began to coil it up the goddess' calves, wrapping it up her body while carefully leaving her arms free. The Aeon nodded in encouragement as the tip stopped to flick and curl in front of her face, the pleasure of the Cold now able to leach into Yuna's reptilian parts from its source.

Frost began to settle on her scales.

'Such a good girl,' Shiva purred, and Yuna could feel the vibrations of her voice through her tail. 'Time for your reward...'

Reaching around the coils currently taking in her Cold, Shiva slid one hand again between Yuna's legs, massaging and pressing at the folds of her pussy, as the other came up to cradle the tip of her tail, which Yuna realized for the first time was forked; at the first touch, the muscles governing either end twitched and relaxed, allowing the dual-pointed end of her tail to come apart and flex independently. This fascinating discovery was quickly backgrounded, however, as Shiva's goal seemed to be elsewhere, reaching in front to tickle the bands of scaling on the bottom of the tail, at the point just before it began to narrow into the tip.

Yuna gasped, as she felt those scales shift and move aside under the Aeon's touch, then gaped in disbelief as Shiva turned it around to face her. Those scales had been protecting something, a part of her now laid lewdly bare by the Aeon; a second... a second hole, wrought in the same lilac scales as the rest of her, with swollen lips and dripping arousal and a throbbing, prominent clit...

'Oh goddess, what have you done to me?' Yuna whimpered, shivering with confused joy.

'I have made you a conduit for pleasure, girl,' Shiva turned the tailcunt back toward her, and gave it a long, frostbound lick, from one end to the other. Yuna moaned, as newly-made nerves lit up with sensation at the end of her tail, pleasure flowing up the shaft and into her hips. Shiva's lips smacked, 'and of course, you taste divine, as I knew you would. Enjoy this, pet: you've earned it.'

And so it began. Shiva assailed Yuna from both ends, holding her tailcunt at her mouth with one hand while the fingers of the other massaged the lips between Yuna's legs, ice following the goddess' every touch. Frost formed and moved instantly, stimulating all the places where Shiva's touch was not, and enhancing wherever her hand or tongue lay, so that each moment was blinding ecstasy along the lengths of Yuna's two holes. When the Aeon's lips clasped around the ex-summoner's scaled clit, she made sure her fingers likewise clenched the one between her charge's legs, mirroring herself so that Yuna's head tilted back, a cry of ecstasy escaping her lips. Simultaneously, the ice that had settled on the girl formed hard shafts, fucking deeply into her open, vulnerable places with such force that she actually rose up off of the ground a little.

Her guardians were outside. Shiva would have them hear, pushed herself to make her new pet scream loud enough that they would be in no doubt as to the degree to which the spirit of Cold had claimed their precious summoner Yuna...

With one orgasm already under her belt, Yuna's body was primed for more, her Cold-drunk serpent's body so sensitive that she tumbled over that edge with an ease that had never been before. Her back arched, tail shifting and thrashing below her, the young, inexperienced woman could not hold back her cries, screaming to the rafters as her body surged with pleasure. The alien nature of a tail-gasm brought new texture to her climax, and with every flick of Shiva's tongue against her scaled other clit, new contractions rippled down the length of her tail, climactic waves that never let her down from the peak of pleasure, even for a moment.