In the Court of the Ice Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one long, sustained moment of pure, utter rapture, that Yuna was held under for longer than she could count, seconds blurring and minutes flying by. The Aeon alternated her climaxes, drawing an orgasm from her tail, then her pussy, then her tail again, in a nerve-shredding cycle that offered the ex-summoner no time to recover. When one cunt wasn't coming, it was on its way to another orgasm and its twin clenched and dripped in its own climax. Relegated to simply screaming and taking it, Yuna groaned herself hoarse, her tail hugging tighter to the divine being that could cause her such mind-rending pleasure.

When it was over, she actually collapsed to the floor, prostrating herself before the goddess of ice and snow, a worshiper in the court of the Cold queen. Yuna sobbed, her body exhausted but glowing from within with deep satisfaction, her panting breaths steaming in the air in front of her. Shiva knelt, though, and wordlessly helped her back upon her tail, allowing her coils to slither off of her and into a more manageable arrangement. With the beneficent smile of a patron bestowing a gift upon her adherent, Shiva's fingers tickled at a spot on the back of Yuna's tail, just below the cleft of her ass; in response, the tip curled upward and separated into its two forks, a reflect action that Yuna had not even known she had.

'No need for kneeling, my Yuna. Stand proud, as one of my serpents,' Shiva crooned, and lay her lips on Yuna's brow. 'Place your hands behind you...'

She knew, without needing to be told, what to do, the reason her tail had two points. It was magical in design, after all, such a thing must be intentional. Her wrists crossed behind her back, offered to her tail, and the tips wrapped around their opposite limb, left on right, and right on left, scale-bound shackles befitting a serpentine slave.

Yuna mewled at her bondage, feeling complete, as though submission to her Aeon had been a missing piece of her that had finally fallen into place. The Cold was in her soul now. She was touched by the hand of a goddess.

Behind her, the ice wall finally shattered and fell apart, the frozen door collapsing inward easily now that the obstruction had passed. Perhaps her guardians had amassed inside, but Yuna did not deign to look; there was only one she needed to see right now, her eyes settled firmly on Shiva, the Cold rewarding her with an addictive pulse at the sight of her goddess. Dimly, she heard expressions of disbelief in familiar voices, exclamations at the sight of their summoner's new body, but she didn't care. Shiva laid her hands on Yuna's shoulders, gripping firmly.

'Come, pet. Let us go home.'

Somewhere, in a place that was beyond time and space, a palace of ice with a frozen court of serpent servants gained a new resident.