All Comments on 'In the Dark'

by DoYouSeeMe

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What hs should have done is fuck her that last tim

then take her back to the three men and say she is yours now dont let her come back. And leave the stupid slut there. Women like this will cheat in marriage while going on girls nights out and when visiting friends. She is a common slut who gets drunk as she haa shown, why the hell would any man, not little boy, want her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Clarity

*sighs* If letting a man stand too close to you and buy you a drink qualifies as cheating, there are probably a few million relationships that should end as we speak. If she had stuck her hands down his pants or given him a blow job on the spot, I would better understand your reaction. Oh, well. It takes all kinds.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 15 years ago
I think this is a very good story.

Why shouldn't a man prove to his mate that she belongs to him, in a loving way of course. I also agree with the person below if a woman can't accept drinks from someone and doesn't even think of taking it further or even considering it, what's the problem? I personally believe in the idea that attractive women can be admired from a distance if they are attached or they don't want company. Basically such women should be told to if they wish to, let the men look but not touch, men should also take this into consideration when looking at women. I personally am proud of the fact men look at my wife and find her sexy, but she understands and I make it plain to any male that they can look but not touch. Okay so she flirted a bit to get drinks from some men, tell what female hasn't? anyway the male took back and stopped any thoughts of her straying I approve of such things, as long as the female wants it as well. Anyway well written and nice story.

GW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I loved it!

I dont' care what anyone else says...I loved it and thought it was hot. What woman doesn't want her man to prove she's his and only his! I hope you write more like this. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
not much reluctance,

A nicely judged and well written story. I know you said this was an older story but it has the same quality as all your work, both in the tone of dominance and some nice moments of dry humour. Thanks. -- UK CYNIC

KoollavaKoollavaabout 15 years ago
I liked this read

I like this read but I want some more detail about their relationship prehaps you will continue.

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Good Story

I admit that I was expecting that it would turn out to be a set up and that she was waiting for him to show up. There were no rings involved in order to warn off guys on the prowl. wonder what the guys thought this guy who did her on the spot. I believe that in real life they would probably get territorial and drag him away from her.

But it was an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HOT!!!

Absolutely loved it! This story is every woman's fantasy!!

Kara_LangoraKara_Langoraalmost 15 years ago
Wow...

Absolutely amazing!! I loved every minute of it. Like the others are saying...it is every woman's fantasy. Can't wait to read more!

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Excellent

For your first piece of erotica, this is excellent. I didn't see any obvious typos, which is a great start. This was a hot story in general. I love the boyfriend character. Mmmmm. Thank you and I hope you continue to write more stories. :)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 11 years ago

This star counter needs to go higher than five....so freakin hot!!!

WineAndTequilaWineAndTequilaover 7 years ago
Amazing

I'm so glad that I clicked on this. It's like you plucked my ultimate fantasy out of my brain and put words to it. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous