In the Dark

Story Info
Woman realises she's not alone when returning home at night.
972 words
3.78
18k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A girl returns home to her apartment after seeing college friends.

It's dark outside already and cold. As she opens the door and flips the light switch... nothing. Just darkness broken by the dull beams of the streetlight through her blinds.

She thinks nothing of it and fumbles her way across the lounge to get to the fuse box.

As her hand touches the back of the chair, she is suddenly jolted into it and held there. Pure fear has her locked still.

She can't move and all her senses come to life as her sight is useless in the dark room.

She can feel a tall strong man pressed right up behind her and a strong arm holding her head down into the seat of the chair. She can smell him, he's wearing leather gloves and jacket and she can hear him breathing heavily.

She doesn't know if she's being robbed or murdered she just breathes shallow and quiet and waits for her body to work again. The man with his other hand starts sliding it slowly up under her jumper and traces her spine with his fingers.

His leather hands are warm. How long has he been in here? He trails back down her spine to her trousers where he runs his fingers between them and her pants until he reaches the front. His breathing is louder and she's flushed with the realisation of what's going to happen.

With him pressed so hard up against her she can feel his rock hard burning want for her trying to burst thru his zipper.

His hand slowly starts to unbutton her trousers and lets them fall to the floor.

He then reaches and touches her. He gasps as does she when they realise she's wet.

She is so confused but is enjoying it in a strange way.

He slides her pants to the side and then takes off his glove. He parts her lips and runs a finger from her opening up the smooth silky skin til he is at her clit. He circles it and caresses it. Her frozen body managing a jolt or two and some heavy breathing.

He circles faster until her breathing is so hard with her head still pushed into the seat of the chair she feels dizzy. She can feel her body heating up and the blood rushing in her ears.

He slides his finger down between her hot wet lips and slides a finger in and out. They can hear how wet she is. He then pulls her head up by her hair and puts his finger in her mouth.

He tells her to stand with her arms up. He takes off her jumper and bra. Her nipples are solid buds either from the cold or what this stranger is doing to her.

She can see his head but it's covered in a balaclava. He's very tall wide shoulders and his breath smells of chewing gum. He's wearing a musc aftershave and it's nice.

He starts fondling her nipples with his hands then cupping her breasts and squeezing and caressing then he leans down and starts sucking and kissing each one then nibbling and flicking with his tongue, her stomach starts feeling all fluttery and her legs weaken with the sudden new feeling.

He carries on kissing slowly down her stomach til he reaches the burning hot wetness that's dying now for him to fill. He starts licking and sucking on her clit and slides a finger in and massages her g spot.

Again her legs tremble at this feeling and this situation, it's all wrong but she doesn't want it to stop.

He licks her whole area until she can't control her legs anymore. He then bends her back over the chair and fingers her again and with his moist finger he starts caressing her asshole. As he slips his throbbing hot cock slowly and deeply inside her until she is completely full.

He holds it for a minute and she contracts and moves around it trying to start it in a rhythm.

He rams it hard then pulls out oh so slowly, ensuring his swollen tip presses agonisingly on her g spot and he repeats this tease until she's panting. He then goes into a deep and powerful rhythm grabbing her waist and slamming all of him into her each thrust she gives a primal moan ,she's never experienced anything like this before.

Her clit is throbbing and he senses she's close so he starts his circle and caress while he's pumping into her getting faster and harder and hotter. Every stroke of his finger on her clit sends waves of clenches and tightness around his cock he's getting close too so he goes all out animal wild fucking, playing with her clit the waves are almost crashing all together.

She can feel him swelling up inside her, the smell of sex filling the air and the noise of the breathing, heavy and catching and quicker and faster.

He's fully swollen now and so rubs her clit til she's gasping for air and then suddenly explodes.

Moan like screams of pleasure as deep intense wave after wave of almost agonising pleasure sweeps her whole body.

She feels him filling her up with his cum as he clutches her so tight and close and feels her continuing ebbs of pleasure around his cock.

She's exhausted and as soon as she's caught her breath, the man is gone. She goes to the fuse box, her original plan, and switches the tripped fuse.

She looks around sees her clothes on the floor but apart from that nothing. No sign anyone was even there. Had she imagined it?

Then the warm wetness running down her leg told her it was real. And it would be her secret.