In the Dark

Story Info
Blind. Bound. Naked. And not alone.
2.3k words
4.28
20.4k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tayls77
Tayls77
9 Followers

The cool air woke her and slowly she began to feel her way back to consciousness. The fear blossomed in her chest with the realization of where she was. Or rather, the realization that she had no idea where she was.

She twisted her head, but her neck was trapped and she couldn't see. Her eyes were open and there was nothing covering them but her world has been reduced to darkness and vague shadows. She was naked and kneeling, straddling...something. Her wrists were locked in place on either side of her head and she groped around blindly with her fingers. She had the sudden thought of a renaissance fair pillory turned upright.

Heart racing, she moved to pull against the restraints and as her hips move felt something shift inside her.

With mounting horror, she realized there was something inside her pussy. Squirming, she lifted her hips, trying to raise herself off it. Her lower legs had been tied down. Straps of some kind around her ankles and under her knees holding them against the ground. She strained to pull herself up, feeling the ribbing along the toys length rubbing against her insides inch by inch, but the pillory held her upper half fast and the toy was long.

Her body shook and she collapsed back onto it with a cry of equal parts frustration and horrible pleasure.

"Hello?"

In the silence, the sound of her own voice made her flinch.

"Is anyone there? Help, please!"

Had she been thinking clearly she might have known calling out was likely in vain, if not actively dangerous, but the panic had nearly overtaken her.

Her body trembled, movement rubbing the toy against her insides and the knobbly gel-like pad she was straddling, pressed against her lips. Goosebumps rippled across her skin at the slightest movement of the air against it, nipples having grown hard from the coolness against her skin. And only that she tried to convince herself.

It was a nightmare; naked and vulnerable. Blind. Trapped. Helpless. And violated, feeling the toy inside her. All of them primal fears that resonated in the deepest part of her mind. Fear that mingled headily with the humiliating, shameful arousal.

She whimpered.

The low vibration that started between her legs made her gasp and cry out, jumping as if she'd been shocked even as her legs tried to squeeze closed. It was a horribly wonderful sensation, buzzing against her clit and through the dildo inside her. Desperate, she pressed herself up and managed to raise herself partly off it; the buzzing growing louder with part of the toy no longer muffled by her body.

Even with the panicked surge of strength she couldn't escape it entirely.

Gasping, panting, she twisted her wrists, slapping and clawing at the pillory, feeling for... something, anything! She tried throwing her weight to one side, but the device refused to move and it only made the vibrating toy wiggle against and inside her.

Her muscles quivered with the strain, the ache of trying to hold the awkward position contrasting with the relentless vibration pleasures of the toy. Eyes burning with shameful tears, she choked out a sob. A sob that became a reluctant, whimpering moan as her strength failed her and she dropped back onto the relentless machine.

Her thighs squeezed together and she tilted her hips forwards, the weight of her body pressing her clit against the silicone pad as it jumped and danced.

And it felt good.

She hated it.

She hated whoever had done this to her.

She hated how incredibly it felt.

She hated herself for not being able to resist or escape. And for enjoying it.

She tensed up, trying a couple times to move, jerking her hands in a vain attempt to get free, but there was no hope.

"Please!" Her voice was high with desperation and in that moment even she couldn't have said for sure what she was begging for. For it to stop? For more? Whatever else she had meant to say died with a strangled cry as the vibrations redoubled, the buzz growing to an angry whine that assaulted her core.

The fear lingered, but the growing knot of pleasure was swiftly eclipsing it as the toy ramped up. The scent of her arousal filled the air, wetness coating the insides of her thighs. She tried to hold it off, tried to fight it. Tensing, she twitched and spasmed. If it didn't stop, if it didn't relent, she would cum.

Except it did.

Gasping, she let out a whimpering moan at the loss of the sensation, hips rocking against the device of their own accord before she could stop herself.

She was shaking, trembling with unsatisfied arousal. Chest heaving, her skin felt too tight. Too hot. Her body felt like a coiled spring, energy desperate for release.

It took a moment to realize the toy hadn't stopped, its speed had simply dropped to a low buzz she hadn't registered coming for the previous overstimulation.

Again her hips started to move and again she forced them to stop. The low vibration was just enough to stoke her arousal but she wouldn't be able to climax, not without giving in and humping the machine like a whore.

So preoccupied with the sensations and her own body, she didn't at first realize one of the blurry, indistinct shadows had moved until it passed in front of the light.

The rooms still air shifted and brushed across against her skin as it drew close and reignited her fear. She blinked her eyes but the shadows stubbornly remained, indistinct and formless. Shaking her head, tears stung in her eyes once more as she thrashed against her restraints.

She knew what was coming. She couldn't see but she knew. The ineffable sensation of knowing another person's body was near yours. The new scent in the air. A man's scent.

She looked up at the shadowman and felt a tear run down her cheek.

"Please."

Her voice sounded so small. Desperate. Quivering with fear and a shameful undercurrent of arousal.

The man loomed over her.

She squirmed and whined when the movement shifted the vibrator inside her. Her heart raced, tongue darting nervously over her lips and her eyes widening when she realized what she had done.

The vibrator pulsed and her hips jerked against it, toes curling as she quivered. Opening her mouth to plead, she moaned out a soft "don't!"

And the cock pushed between her lips.

Fever hot, her tongue brushed against the underside, swollen flesh tasting both slightly of salt and a slick sweetness.

She tried to pull back, turn her head and get away but she was trapped in the pillory. A strong hand grabbed the back of her head to keep her from turning away; short nails scrapping along her scalp.

He pushed further into her mouth, muffled gasps and protests vibrating along his length.

The vibrator surged to life. She felt it in her soul; a dizzyingly overwhelming pleasure that set off lights behind her eyes. Her muscles twitched and misfired, legs clamping onto the toy and her lips sucking tight around his cock, tongue pressing up against the underside.

The surge didn't last. The burst of power winding down again to the torturous hum and she blinked with disorientation.

Fingers flexed on the back of her head and she felt his cock draw back. She tried to open her mouth wider, press her tongue down low, but the underside of the turgid head brushed against it and he started to push back in.

The vibrations started to grow stronger.

Oh God.

Horror and shame came with the realization of what was happening, even as the pleasure built.

He pushed deeper this time and she gagged when the head hit the back of her throat and held her in place, the buzzing toy pulsing inside her. She coughed and choked, sputtering around his dick and it was only when she stopped that he pulled back again, the vibrations likewise relaxing.

Only this time, he kept pulling back. Releasing the back of her head, his cock pulled free of her lips, bobbing up to smear spittle and precum across her nose and cheek.

Coughing and gasping, she felt the drool running down her chin. Her cheeks burned and the tight knot of arousal in her gut made her feel lightheaded.

She was in a nightmare. A twisted fantasy out of one of the darkest videos she might watch on a particularly pent up night.

Shame and humiliation churned in her stomach, feeding into the heat between her legs the vibrator stoked relentlessly.

Swallowing, she blinked the tears from her eyes, looking up sightlessly. She could feel his cock, bobbing just in front of her face. Waiting. Expecting.

She bit her lip and made a small jerking nod. "Okay," she croaked softly, opening her mouth.

The vibrator surged to life, as if to say 'good girl' and nearly knocked the breath from her lungs as he pushed his cock back between her lips.

This time she didn't fight him. Agency stripped from her, she couldn't even perform. All she could do was give in. She closed her lips around the head and sucked deeply as he thrust, tracing along the underside enthusiastically with her tongue.

His gripped the back of her head again, pulling her towards him as he pushed deeper. She gagged loudly, tears welling up when he hit her throat before she was prepared. Drool bubbled from the corners of her mouth as he used her. It was vile and degrading but the vibrating in her cunt was overwhelming and she was achingly, dripping wet; growing more and more desperate to cum.

The earlier silence of the room had been replaced by the wet clapping of skin, her gagging and the now loud whine of the vibrator as he cranked it up higher and higher. His dick throbbed as he hit the back of her throat and pushed. She took it, not easily but certainly not like it was the first time. He slid down into her tight throat and she groaned and gasped around the invader.

He forced himself deeper, until her nose was mashed against his groin, pubic hair ticking her nose and his balls bumped against her chin. Held in place, all she could do what endure. Her hips rocked with mounting desperation against the vibrator and she sucked hard at his cock, even striving to stick her tongue out.

She needed for him to cum or to stop; mostly hoping she could beg for a chance to cum herself, her self-control washed away by the relentless vibrations between her legs.

Held in place, she did what she could as her lungs began to burn, desperate for air. When he pulled back out of her throat, she sucked down a greedy breath, barely managing a single gasp before he forced her back down. Except this time he didn't hold her in place.

It wasn't a blowjob, it wasn't even sucking dick. He fucked her face. Keeping a firm grip on her hair he began to work his hips back and forth, driving his length between her lips and into her throat without any concern for her comfort. And with each thrust the speed of the vibrator cycled; faster as he drove in and slower as he pulled back.

She whined around his dick, squeezing her legs around the vibrator and rocking her hips against it with wild desperation.

His balls slapped wetly against her chin as his thrusts grew shorter and wilder. The small part of her not overwhelmed could hear his breath coming in ragged panting gasps, fingers flexing and squeezing in her hair as his cock throbbed.

That was the closest she got to a warning that he was cumming when he forced her face back into his crotch, nose buried in his pubes as his dick throbbed and the first spurts of cum flooded her throat. His balls twitched, jammed against her spit slick chin. A new panic flared inside her.

She was so close.

Would he still let her cum when he was finished? She tried to push herself harder against the vibrator, rocking her hips against it with newfound desperation. So when the dildo inside her and the pad against her clit exploded into motion she shrieked around the twitching dick in her throat.

She moaned and gurgled, losing control of herself, hips twitching and bucking as she was allowed to, forced to cum.

Cunt dripping, her head swam and her whole form jerked and twitched as the cascade of pleasure crashed over her.

When he dragged his dick free of her throat, yet more spittle trailed down her chin. She could taste the cum at the back of her now sore throat as she coughed some of it up. All the while the vibrator continued its relentless assault.

Moans of pleasure turned to whimpers of discomfort as she tried ease the pressure against her now oversensitive flesh, her body heavy with post-orgasm fatigue.

When the vibrations abated, dropping from its buzz saw whine to a gentle not-unpleasant hum, she sighed with relief and allowed herself to ease back down.

She almost said 'thank you' before catching herself. Before the reality of what had happened crashed down on her and she began to shake for entirely different reasons.

But the shadowman was gone and again she was alone in the dark, the vibrator continuing it's ceaseless to hum inside her.

One of my darker stories, it was pretty much inspired whole cloth by a 2015 scene porn actress Jeanie Marie did for Sexually Broken. There's something about the setup that just really appeals to me to the point where I've honestly considered designing and building my own version so I hope I did justice in describing the first-ish person.

In this case (and unbeknownst to her), our protagonist has been fitted with a set of blackout lenses instead of a blindfold; essentially contact lenses with a completely opaque lens pupil that greatly obscure vision. The vibrator is of course a sybian, but given she wouldn't know that I ever referred to it as such.

Tayls77
Tayls77
9 Followers