Too Drunk with My Brother Pt. 01

Story Info
Love is relative - my drunk brother fucks me.
2k words
4.58
121.6k
263

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apophenia
Apophenia
1,185 Followers

*All characters are 18+. This is fiction for erotic entertainment only; I do not condone nonconsensual sex.*

It started my first New Year's Eve home from college.

Kevin, my nineteen-year-old brother, had just broken up with his girlfriend. They'd only been together a few months, but it sounded like a wild few months. Too wild, I guess.

Whatever happened, he was pretty mopey the whole break. We were close, but he didn't want to talk about it. Just mentioned once that the bitch cheated on him, then went to get himself another drink.

Our parents didn't care if we drank as long as we weren't stupid about it--no driving, obviously, no throwing up or blacking out.

They'd already turned in for the night, too tired to watch the ball drop.

"Hey," I yelled toward the kitchen, "hurry up in there, you're going to miss it!" The house was large enough that our parents wouldn't hear anything.

"Yeah, yeah," he mumbled back. He was mixing more drinks, intent on getting drunk. I wasn't exactly sober by then either.

"Here ya go, Lizard," he said as he handed over a glass with way too much liquid.

I stuck out my tongue at the nickname. Elizabeth was a seriously ancient name, but Lizard wasn't any better.

He smiled a little and gulped at his drink, sinking into the couch next to me.

I took a sip and coughed. "The fuck did you put in here, pure ethanol?!" It burned my throat and stung my eyes. Ethanol with a hint of cinnamon. Tasty.

He shrugged and took another mouthful like it was water. I shook my head and tried it again. It still tasted like fire. And it was going straight to my head.

I'd already had a couple of beers, which was usually my limit. Eh, whatever, it was New Year's and I couldn't be assed to get myself a drink.

By the time that silly ball dropped, we were both drunk. He was practically falling over and the room spun for me. I hadn't finished that crazy drink; he had.

I helped him to his bedroom. Or rather, we both stumbled in that general direction and made it eventually.

We collapsed onto his bed and he rolled over, almost instantly falling asleep. I was too dizzy and tired to find my own room. We'd shared a bed plenty of times before; he wouldn't mind.

Somehow, I managed to strip off a few of my clothes before passing out. Pants, I remembered to take off my pants.

I woke up to my brother hovering over me in the dark, his body faintly illuminated by moonlight peeking through the window. He was mumbling something.

"Claire, I--I love you. It's ok. Everything's ok," he said. It was a lot more mumbly and slurred, but I think that's what he said. I wasn't really awake yet.

Then he started touching me.

Kinda awkwardly and gently rubbing my arms at first, then he grabbed a boob and I came fully awake.

"What are you doing?" I batted his hand away. There weren't any sheets covering us, whether because he threw them off or I never managed to pull them on, I don't know.

He pinned my arms to the bed. "I'm sorry," he mumbled, "I'm sorry for-- for yelling at you, Claire. Let me... make it up-- up to you."

Claire. His ex-girlfriend.

"I'm not--"

He kissed me, probably not noticing that I was trying to avoid him. I tried to push his tongue out of my mouth, and he seemed to take that as approval. He lifted my arms over my head, settling his body over mine.

My brother was almost twice my weight and most of it was muscle. He was a super outdoorsy kinda guy and liked rock climbing, hiking, that sort of thing.

I went on morning jogs, but that was about it. My body was naturally tiny. He was completely covering me.

I tried to close my legs, but he already had a knee in place and casually made space for himself while he continued to swirl his tongue around my mouth.

He was actually a pretty good kisser, even drunk.

He let go of my arms and groped a boob through my clothes while his other hand grabbed my waist.

I shoved at his shoulders, kneed him in the legs, squirmed and whined. I don't think he even registered my efforts.

His hand drifted over my hip and massaged my inner thighs, then groped my mound. I froze, not wanting to encourage him more.

And also because apparently, I'd accidentally removed my panties earlier. He groaned, likely appreciating my readiness.

Two of his fingers slipped inside of me.

I was so wet. I'd only had sex a few times and not at all for almost half a year. My drunk body was quite happy with the attention and didn't care that it was my brother.

I moaned as he stroked me. Fuck, I needed a good fuck, but... not from my brother. My brain slowly got around to that thought and I tried again to push him off, making irritated little grunting sounds in his mouth.

He kissed me harder, his free hand threading through my hair and holding my head in place. Then something bigger than his fingers was pressing against my pussy. His cock. Oh no.

I was really struggling now, and my noises grew panicked but that only seemed to encourage him. If I could get away from his lips sealing mine, I would be yelling at him to stop, telling him I'm not Claire, telling him not to fuck his sister. Shouting no, no, no!

He thrusted. My back arched.

Fuck. My brother's cock was inside me and getting deeper every second.

It was so big. Too big. I quivered, trying to relax as he pumped into me. He was too drunk to be gentle or slow, his thick shaft filling me more with every little retreat and deeper thrust.

The horrible thing was how good it felt. I barely kept myself from thrusting back--

No, wait, I was thrusting, my hips were lifting to meet his. Just slightly, just a little, but I was definitely fucking my own brother.

And I didn't have the excuse of being drunk out of my mind. He thought he was ramming his cock into his girlfriend, makeup sex or whatever.

I was just horny.

I gasped and moaned as he finally stopped kissing me, shoving his head into the pillow and focusing on drilling my pussy.

This was too good. I was just going to enjoy him for a little while, maybe cum once, before I told him to stop. The tiny twinge of guilt wasn't enough to change my half-drunk, lust-drenched mind.

I brought my legs up, shoving my feet into the bed to gain leverage so I could properly thrust. The sounds of slapping flesh and wet squishing accompanied my moans.

I clung onto his shoulder, feeling every inch of his cock as it glided through my tight, warm walls, over and over again. I panted and started to make little cries with every thrust.

Something was bothering me in the back of my mind. Which didn't make any sense while my body was in a haze of alcohol and pleasure. Nothing could be wrong.

Except getting pregnant. By my brother. What the fuck was I doing?

He started thrusting faster and harder as soon as that thought finally surfaced, his cock swelling and twitching. Groaning into my ear, his hips slammed into me with short, quick stabs in his eagerness to bathe my pussy with his cum.

My own orgasm broke, and I couldn't do anything except bask in the waves of ecstasy rolling through my body. I squeezed the hot streams of cum from his cock, my pussy milking him as he continued to thrust and stab and pump his seed into me. My head pressed into the pillow, my toes curled, and I moaned my pleasure into his ear.

He sighed. I whimpered. The need in my pussy was a beast I couldn't stop feeding, and I kept humping his cock even after he went still, falling back asleep on me.

I needed more, I wanted more, I-

I was fucking my brother. My unconscious brother, who had just cum inside me.

Shit, shit, shit. I wasn't on birth control. I had to get him off me, get his cum out of me, do something.

I strained but I couldn't move him. He was going to wake up with his cock still inside me and realize he'd fucked his own sister. Argh.

The pleasure and alcohol haze took over once I realized there was nothing I could do. I fell asleep again, with my brother's softening dick still buried in my leaking pussy.

And woke up to his cock stroking my wet tunnel again. My hips were thrusting back automatically, and a soft moan escaped my lips.

I wasn't sure he was even awake. It was still dark. The clock read 5 am. Our parents would be up in an hour or two. Shit. My brother needed to gain some awareness before then, or at least roll over so I could clean up.

"Claire..." he mumbled into my shoulder, impaling my all-too-wet and willing pussy with his thick, hard shaft.

"Kev--"

I knew I should tell him I'm not Claire, that I'm his sister, Elizabeth, Liz, Lizard, that I should kick, bite, anything to get him off of me. This was my overprotective big brother, he'd hate himself if he realized what he was doing.

I shut my mouth and whimpered, lust again overriding my better judgment. I didn't hate this. My body reveled in the feel of his thick cock gliding through my slick tunnel, in this act that my pussy was made for.

My wet flesh clung onto every inch of my brother's cock, the fit so perfect that he seemed to slow when I clenched, as though I was too tight.

I moaned and thrust harder at him, needing more, needing to come again. My mind was a blubbering, incoherent goop made of lust and I wanted. This. Cock.

"I love you, Claire," he mumbled, lifting his head to kiss me, his eyes roaming over my face while his hips rolled and pounded in a perfect rhythm.

He blinked at me blearily. Blinked harder and rubbed his eyes. "Clai--Liz?" he whispered with horror in his voice.

He was sobering up, but I was so close. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled his head down for a kiss, pretending to be drunk. Pretending to myself, too.

He was too far gone to stop anyways. He groaned and pumped into my body, slamming his big dick into my pussy, fucking his little sister as hard as he could, over and over, faster and faster.

Yes. Just a little more... yes! Fuck fuck fuck.

My pussy clamped his cock, holding on and refusing to let go. His hard, quick thrusts felt even better. My hungry pussy sucked another load of cum out of his body, pulling his thick cream deeper inside me with every pulse, every stab.

I gasped and whimpered, letting the pleasure spread through me, riding the waves of bliss while his cock pounded into me a few more times.

He rolled off of me after one last, hard thrust, falling back asleep as soon his head lolled onto his pillow.

I panted for a few minutes, savoring the satisfied afterglow of amazing sex.

Too bad it was with my brother. I glanced at him guiltily, got up, gathered my clothes, and snuck out, hoping he wouldn't remember, or if he did, would believe me when I told him it didn't happen. Crazy ethanol dream. Yeah.

Cleaned up and back in my own bed, I half-hoped I'd imagined the whole thing too, that I wouldn't need the Plan B to work. My sore pussy told a different story.