In The Dark Pt. 01

Story Info
She's been down in the basement for hours waiting for master.
1.2k words
4
6.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's been down there for hours, lost in her own little world. Her pussy is sensitive, a hard, vibrating piece of plastic slowly thrumming away inside of her at low frequency. It's enough to keep her lubricated, but not enough to send her. Her abdomen hurts from grinding against it as she's struggled to pleasure herself, her range of motion limited by her bonds, denying her the ability to finish. The room is dark, her vision blotted out by the cloth that rests over her eyes. She takes in ragged breaths through her nostrils. Her naked, sticky body glistens with sweat beneath a swinging bare bulb. She pulls against her restraints, the chains attached to the collar on her neck and the manacles on her hands extending to their limits with a dull metallic clink. She desperately craves something, her tortured groans pleading to nobody in the vacant room, but it's not freedom she wants.

She lifts her head as the door hinges strain, her blinded eyes eagerly trying to follow him through the room. His steps echo as he approaches her, and she hears him pause before her, his breathing loud over the whir of the vibrator. He's studying her, contemplating her, aroused by her. She feels his hands against the side of her head, slipping back through her wet, matted hair towards the buckle. The leather squeaks, there's pressure as he pulls the belt through its loop, and then a release as her gag falls away. He pulls it from her mouth. She doesn't say a word. She doesn't even dare to moan. Her master's fingers worm their way into her mouth. She purses her lips over the probing digits and begins to suck on them delicately, a silent statement made loud: I'll be a good girl if you let me cum.

He slides his fingers from her mouth and runs them across her face and back into her hair, hot saliva mixing with cold, drying sweat. She hears him step forward. Something rigid and hard rests on her face. She shudders, opening her inviting mouth. She never heard him take his pants off. He was ready, and she starts dripping.

Her searching tongue exits her mouth, rolling between his balls and gliding up the length of his shaft. Slowly she rises as the chains rattle and extends, ready to crown the tip and take it into her mouth before she's stopped short with a dull clank. The collar tugs against her throat as she struggles, the chain rattling against its anchorage. She's desperate to crest the top and take him into her mouth. The collar cuts her breath short, her tongue lashing against the base of his head, unable to encircle it completely. A desperate gasp escapes her throat as she tries again, pulling harder against her binds, the lack of oxygen making her head light and her pussy thrum.

He's a good master. He will give her what she wants. With his cock pressed firm against her tongue, he slides himself down, and her lips wrap about him. She takes him into his mouth, relaxing against her restraints, sliding down again atop the vibrator that slowly pulses inside of her. She rocks her head back and forth, sucking with each slide, and he presses himself into her throat with each downstroke. Choked gasps wetly sound in her esophagus with each push. His hands creep into her hair, twisting her locks up into his fingers, and he pulls her down and holds her in place. His erection tickles the back of her throat, obstructing her windpipe, cutting off her air. He holds her there as she struggles against him, wishing first for orgasm and secondly for breath, her mind lost at sexual sea. He holds her until the chains rattle with her resistance before withdrawing, and she sucks in big gulps of air, her heaving chest causing her scintillating, sweaty breasts to rise and fall. Glittering strands of spit cling from her rolling tongue to his dick. Firm come the strikes as he slaps his cock about her mouth, and she holds out her tongue for him, waiting to take him inside her once more.

With the last strike, he holds his cock firm against her tongue for a moment, rubbing it slowly, deliberately, before pulling it back. She hears him shuffle closer and feels his naked legs against her undulating body. His cock comes to rest heavy on her face, his balls upon her lips, his shaft running the length of her nose and up to her forehead. She tilts her head back to accept his testicles into her mouth, drawing them in with long sucks and letting them release with a pop of her lips. She hears him groan and her heart skips a beat.

She wants to please him. Pleasing him pleases her, and chained there in the basement, unable to cum, she imagines him freeing her from the wall, making her crawl on her knees to the leather bench in the center of the room and bending her over it. She pictures him entering her tortured, sore little pussy, salivating at the thought of him gifting her the orgasm she's been building to over the course of several hours. Harder she takes his testicles into her mouth, and she feels the shaft lift from her face. His knuckles gently graze against her cheeks as he begins to stroke himself.

In a daze, she lets his balls free with a gasp, and puts voice to her desires between shuddering breaths: "Fuck me. Please. Fuck me. Cum... I need it."

Her blood runs cold. She made a mistake. Swift comes her punishment. A firm hand strikes her cheeks for speaking out of turn. The slap stings. She has provoked her master's ire.

"You want cum?" he growls. The sound of his voice fills her senses. She doesn't reply. The question was rhetorical. Still, he asks it again, more intent behind it than before. "Do you want cum?" She hears the speed of his strokes increase with his mounting fury at her outburst. She dares not answer as he leans forward and hisses into her ear, "I'll show you cum. I'll give you all the cum you could ever want."

He steps back, aiming his cock at her writhing body. Hot ropes cascade against her chest, dripping down her tits and onto her belly, mingling with her sweat.

She writhes against her restraints. Her glistening body is painted with his seed.

"There's your cum. Are you happy now?"

She doesn't reply. She doesn't dare to moan, even in excitement. He steps towards her again. He rubs his cock against the mess sprayed across her chest, tracing circles with his head over her nipples, picking up his cum with his cock.

"Is it enough cum for you?"

There is no right answer.

"What? You wanted cum, didn't you? Is it enough cum for you or not?"

He sticks his fingers into her mouth again. She lets out a tiny whimper as she sucks on them.

"You must need more."

He withdraws his hand and places his cock in her mouth. She can taste the ejaculation that clings to his skin, that still drips from him, and she sucks it off. As he withdraws, she swallows it down. It's still warm as it disappears into her throat and settles in her stomach. He slathers his cock again and feeds it to her, letting her lick it clean. As she takes him into his mouth again, she feels his cock engorging itself, pulsing back to steely hardness. Through the darkness comes the jingling of keys and the hissing of his voice.

"You want cum? I'll show you cum."