In the Devil's House Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Small-Town USA, something is very wrong with Dr. Tavish.
5.2k words
4.17
3k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1:

Disclaimer: Grow a sense of humor. This is a work of fiction, inspired by real events (not disclosed) and by existing figures (real or otherwise). Similarities, etc., etc. and all that it entails, being a work of fiction. If you don't like it, quit reading. Don't whine to me, I'm not interested in your fandom, philosophy, or religion.

...

Jacob turned the bit of leather strap in his hand, admiring a moment the grain and color of the worked hide, studying the lines of fatigue before deciding that it would serve for the day. Tightening the strap with a swift tug, he cinched the buckle and stood up. Kam snorted a complaint, but Jacob wasn't concerned. Kam rarely knew what was best.

With everything in place, Jacob nodded to himself and gripped the saddle, stepped into the stirrup and swept up onto the horse's back. Kam shifted only slightly at the increased weight and stamped his hoof against the moist earth, snorting a plume of steaming breath into the chill air.

With a nudge of his knees, Jacob directed Kam out of the yard and across the rolling hills of his uncle's land. It was going to be a glorious Spring. A pity he had to return home so soon.

...

"Jacob is out riding, sir." the manservant bowed low, his clothes neatly pressed, and his demeanor just as crisp; tidy, a pale-skinned male of forty or fifty years, perhaps, with neatly coifed black-and-gray hair. "His uncle, your brother-in-law, regrettably informed me that your son will likely not be able to return your call until dusk."

"Not unexpected." the minister steepled his fingers and gazed dourly out the window, his lips pursing into a frown. From moment to moment, he seemed to be anywhere from his mid-thirties to late fifties... but always his eyes were bright and piercing. "What appointments, today?"

"Sir, you have two meetings here at the house and another three in the city." The manservant reviewed a leather-clad ledger, his hand skimming down the page ahead of his eyes. "Here, we have Dylan Appleton, nine forty-five this morning, regarding a matter of finance. Also here, Gwenneth Delacroix is scheduled to arrive no later than eleven this morning, though you do not have a purpose listed for her visit. After noon, sir, you are scheduled to meet with the Dunswich Brokerage at two thirty, and then directly to the Hallifax meeting with the Board by three thirty. This evening, at five, you have a private meeting with Martin Dunswich of the brokerage and the note on the schedule is the name "Corinne"- I hope I have not butchered the name, sir."

"No, you haven't." The minister glanced at his manservant, his nostrils flaring slightly as he cast his eyes over the man. Minister and servant were locked together for a brief instant while the minister considered something. "Reschedule my appointment with Mr. Appleton, at his earliest discretion, and call Ms. Delacroix and tell her she's to be her promptly as soon as she's able."

"At once, sir." The manservant bowed, his eyes finding the floor without shifting. "Will there be anything else, before I make such arrangements, sir?"

"Yes." The minister stood and walked toward his manservant. "I find myself with appetite this morning. Have the cook prepare somethingsubstantial, she will know what to do from there. Thank you."

"Right away, sir." The manservant bowed again and exited the study.

Elliot will have to be sent home, soon. The minister watched the servant as the man walked away, noting the precision of his gait and the measured breathing.I wonder if Martin Dunswich would prove half so competent?

With the barest quirk of his lips, the minister turned back to his study and took a deep breath. It was going to be a glorious Spring.

...

"Jacob..." He could hear his name in her breath, could almost see it rising in the clouds as she gasped. Phoebe's legs clamped around his ears, smothering the sound of her voice and filling his ears with the thundering of her pulse in her muscled thighs.

Farmer's daughter, indeed. Jacob couldn't grin, though the thought amused him. Instead, he twirled his tongue against the young woman's soaking pussy and flicked against her clitoris several times, eliciting a shudder with each stroke. Her milky skin was smooth and soft over toned, developed muscle. The sensation of touching her excited him, her scent intoxicating. The throb of her legs against his head was making a crick in his neck, but it was a negligible nuisance.

He'd met the twenty year-old coed out on one of his many rides during the latter part of the winter, a dark, hunched mass of thermal clothing slogging through knee-deep snow. Jacob had offered her to double on his saddle back to her home, though he never asked what chore had brought her out in such weather. To be fair: she'd never asked why he'd been out riding. Their sexual explorations had blossomed quickly in the following weeks, and they took to rendezvousing near the shared property line, in a dense stand of trees and brush. Today, she had brought the blankets and he had brought bottled water and ready-made sandwiches. The sky was overcast and the cold air tickled their skin as their sweat grudgingly evaporated from their steaming bodies.

Another shiver washed over his face as Phoebe began to orgasm, the higher pitch in her voice just audible past the bass rumbling of her heartbeat and the slurping noises echoing in Jacob's mouth. He liked this part: when she came, everything tensed... then she would go slack and start to spasm. The tremors, as he thought of them, would last near half a minute, during which her over-stimulated clit was so engorged it hurt to do anything more than breathe on it.

"Jacob...!" And Phoebe's breath caught in her throat, her pale face darkened as blood rushed to her head. Jacob watched expectantly, his body steaming with sweat in the chill Spring morning. Phoebe clutched at his light brown hair, grasping in bunches and holding tightly. Jacob winced as her fingernails dug into his scalp, but offered no complaint. His hands cupped her hips as Phoebe thrashed with ecstasy.

After several moments, Jacob breathed deliberately on Phoebe's soaked lips, noting the way her body shook and the skin folded a certain way. The slight cooling made her clitoris tuck deeper into the folds of her labia, though he could see it clear enough moments ago. Phoebe gasped, pursing her lips to exhale slowly as she shivered. Her breath was a jet of vapor that slowly billowed above them and vanished into the afternoon air.

"That was amazing..." She offered at length, still breathing heavily. Jacob crawled up from her crotch, their hips meeting. "... How do you not have a girlfriend back home?"

"I wasn't interested." Jacob leaned down, kissing her lips, letting her taste herself on his mouth. Phoebe moaned, clutching his shoulders and running her hands down his arms as their tongues caressed each other. Jacob's cock twitched impatiently against Phoebe's pubic mound, eager to find its own satiation. Jacob pulled himself up from the kiss.

"...please..." Phoebe's voice was small and pleading, her hips wiggling urgently beneath him, sending a thrill of anticipation through the head of his dick.

Already drunk with lust, Jacob nodded, his eyes heavy-lidded as he tilted his hips and rocked backward.

"...gently..." It was almost a whine, but Jacob felt the word more than he heard it. The seconds stretched out to minutes... hours... days... agonizingly slow, yet infinitely more intense for the waiting. His heart beat fire through his veins and soon the only sound he heard was the thudding rush of his own heartbeat.

His cock touched her outer lips, wet and burning hot even in the cool air of Spring. Phoebe took a deep breath, gritting her teeth and not quite knowing what to expect. She could barely stand the waiting, but she knew a girl's first time was always painful... that's what everyone said. She could feel the heat of Jacob's body, knew the strength in his arms. She wanted him so desperately... she wanted him to be inside her, burning her, pulling and filling and... her mind fumbled blindly in instinct, not knowing the words to describe it, yet.

He pushed inward slowly. Painfully slowly, he thought. The head of his cock was on fire with sensation. Jacob began panting quickly, his breath so fast and shallow Phoebe thought he might pass out, but he kept pushing in with that inexorable slowness. She could feel the resistance, the increasing pressure - a gradual stretching that became chafing heat; a sudden moment when everything seemed to stop, balanced on a razor-breadth of flesh that began to scream at this intrusion to Phoebe's inner-most part of herself...

Then he was pushing through. Phoebe's mind blanked out for a moment as it struggled to comprehend and describe what it was feeling from her stretching pussy. Jacob was inside her, pushing past her breached hymen and deeper into her virgin tunnel. He was breathing so hard and fast, she could feel the rippling of his body inside her stomach and the sensation began to drown out the pain.

"...oh,fuck... Jacob..." Phoebe panted, breathless, her head lolling from side to side.

"Phoebe..." Jacob grunted, hissing through clenched teeth. He knew he had to be close to bursting... but something began to nag at the back of his mind.

"Please... fuck!... Jacob... fuckin' god... oh,Christ..." Phoebe rocked back and forth as Jacob began to piston his hips. Slowly for the first few strokes, then with greater force and urgency. Soon, he was hammering the head of his cock against Phoebe's cervix, demanding entrance into her womb.

"F...f-fuck..." Jacob squeezed his eyes shut, trying to shake-off the feeling that something was terribly wrong. Beneath him, Phoebe was having her first coital orgasm. Her convulsions were like a petit-mal seizure.

"J-Ja...co-ob..." Phoebe began to mouth words, but the only sounds that came out were feral grunts and moans. She couldn't control any part of her body, so excruciating was her pleasure.

Still, Jacob's mind dragged at his libido. Something was definitely wrong. What had he done wrong? Clearly, Phoebe was having the greatest orgasm of her life... why did he suddenly feel the need to get up and leave? His own orgasm had been building for several minutes, but now it seemed miles away.

What the fuck is wrong with me? His eyes opened and he looked at Phoebe, already lost in her own euphoria. He tried to quicken his tempo, but it was like his dick had gone numb.

"...the fuck..." he mumbled amid deep breaths to keep up his furious pace.

Gonna have to ask the old man about this. Jacob stopped fucking Phoebe's well-thrashed cunt and hung his head, sweat dripping down his nose onto Phoebe's pert breasts.

The flushed, slender arms of the woman below him folded limply around his neck - weak tensing of muscles beckoning Jacob down to her breast. He complied, satisfied that he'd acquitted himself well but trying to hide his consternation as he kissed her lips and sank against her, his cock still throbbing inside her. Aftershocks of her orgasm rippled up her stomach and she giggled.

"God help me, I think I love you." Phoebe sighed, eyes closed and breath clouding around him.

...

"Won't you come in, Ms. Delacroix...?" The minister motioned the thirty-something business woman into the den.

The den measured twenty feet on a side, with a brace of tapestries featuringThe Cleansing of the Temple andMoses on Mount Sinai on one wall facing a rough stone fireplace, mantle and hearth opposite. Several large, ornately carved armchairs were arrayed facing the fireplace (well-maintained, with a stack of logs ready for lighting) amid a trio of small tables set with bottles of liquor and glasses; a single place-setting of a plate, fork and knife (an already eaten meal as evidenced by the crumbs that remained). The minister was seated in a chair facing away from the door: he had waved from the side of the chair without leaning out to look or even stand up.

"Mr. Tavish." Ms. Delacroix hesitated at the door, an odd sound catching her ear. Perhaps the minister was eating fruit in his chair.

"Please, call me Sam." Sam's strong hand motioned again for her to enter the den. "And please do sit down, Ms. Delacroix. There's no need for ceremony. May I call you Gwen? Gwenneth Delacroix, no?"

"... it is." Gwen stepped into the room, feeling an almost electric rush as her high-heels touched the thick rug on the rich oak floor. Something primal in the back of her mind told her to run from the minister's study - to flee without a backward glance... another, more insinuating corner of her mind gently redirected her attention to the space she was in and the reasons behind her visit.

The room was hot, she could tell, despite the lack of a fire. She could just feel a bead of sweat begin to rise at the nape of her neck. The clink of ice in a glass and something like fruit being eaten. Two paces and she was spared no detail of exactly what she'd heard.

The minister, Sam Tavish, was lazily swirling an amber liqueur in a glass, the two ice cubes clinking hypnotically. His otherwise unreadable face had a trace of a smile on his ageless lips. The charcoal black suit he was known for wearing was slightly rumpled and kneeling between his legs was a nude woman working her head up and down rhythmically on his groin.

Gwen stopped breathing, choked by shock. She could plainly see Sam's cock was massive from this angle: nearly three inches across the base and (she guessed) at least nine inches long. The woman sucking him off was bobbing her head up and down a considerable distance, but -more impressively- she was burying her face to Sam's glistening dark pubic hair with each down-stroke, gurgling saliva around his cock as she went.

"...I." But words failed her. Gwen was stunned, horrified, and incredibly confused by the blatant carnal display. The woman fellating Sam Tavish seemed oblivious to her presence.

"Gwen, please sit down." Sam's bright blue eyes stole her gaze away from the spectacle at his groin and held her without mercy. "I want to thank you for answering my summons with such haste."

Gwen moved to the indicated chair numbly, her lips moving to make words but failing utterly to sound any of them out. She sank, eyes fixed with Sam's, into the chair opposite him. Her rational mind screamed in protest -- and her body did not obey, as she suddenly found Sam's eyes consuming her field of view.

"Linda Carlysle, this is Gwenneth Delacroix." Sam Tavish's voice was all politeness and courtesy as he introduced the women.

Linda paused on an upstroke long enough to take a deep breath and glance at Gwen. When their eyes met, Linda swallowed quickly and gave a smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Gwen." And as though it were completely natural, even expected, Linda gave a parting nod to Gwen, opened her mouth again and resumed her savage oral attentions on Sam's thick rod.

Gwen paled, the shock settling deeper as her rational mind recoiled in horror. The thinking parts of her brain struggled for dominance, making her flush with anger though she couldn't find words to adequately express what she was feeling. Sam's cock, briefly revealed during Linda Carlysle'sintroduction, was the largest, most threatening mass of dick Gwen Delacroix had ever had the misfortune to see in person -- as though the member itself might somehow be responsible for everything wrong happening at that very moment.

"Would you like a drink?" Sam caught her gaze again. So close were the images, Gwen had no trouble seeing Linda's work while her eyes locked with Sam's involuntarily.

"...no." Her voice felt small, distant. She felt horribly flustered by the calm and ease of Tavish in this wholly depraved display, moreover because her mind was reeling - wholly unable or unwilling to give her the executive function necessary to flee. "I... I came..."

"You came here because you believed your fiancé was being unfaithful, Gwen." Those steely blue eyes never seemed to blink, and Sam's face was an unmoving mask despite his turgid condition coupled with Linda's feverish deepthroating. "And the news I have is not flattering of him, as you'd feared."

"He...?" Gwen latched onto the reason she'd come to see this man. "...Derrick was cheating on me?"

"Yes, but not with anyone whom you regularly associate." Sam motioned to the table nearest Gwen, where a white, letter-sized envelope sat. "There are details, if you like... but the reason I wanted you to meet me here at my home is because of something you have done."

"I've...?" Now Gwen was back to being lost. "...What's going on...?"

"You've withheld vital information about yourself." Sam steepled his fingers and blinked deliberately. "I can see I must be more direct in your education."

......

CHAPTER 2:

Disclaimer: As from previous chapter(s)...

...

Previously, Jacob experienced frustration during an intimate moment with a partner. Sam Tavish is introduced to Ms. Gwen Delacroix.

...

Saturday morning at the Shepherd for the Immaculate Nazarene was subdued, the minister's sermon was poignant and left many of the congregants in silent reflection at the end of the service. Dr. Tavish exited the worship hall to greet his congregants as they departed on their way to conduct their weekly business that spanned the time between sermons.

Jacob was the first to approach Sam Tavish, embracing him warmly and whispering in his ear.

"We need to talk, dad." Jacob's concern was obvious, but he masked it well from onlookers with a brilliant smile as they stepped to arms-length from one another.

"Of course, Jacob." the minister smiled broadly, squeezing his son's shoulder. "If you'd wait in my office, I'll just be a few minutes."

Jacob nodded, his smile slipping slightly as he turned to go back into the church. Other members of the congregation were already shaking hands with Sam Tavish, thanking him for his thoughtful and thought-provoking reflections on the holy text. Others embraced him warmly and offered salutations for the pending week-long absence, or else promised to call or drop by during the week, and a few others spoke quietly, furtively of their own troubles brought forward by the sermon.

The younger Tavish vaulted up the steps of the narrow staircase just outside the worship hall, taking the passage two stairs at a time to the landing and further to the second floor offices where administrative business was conducted for the church. The appointments of the church were modest, though entirely hand-crafted late 19th century woodwork and masonry. The rugs, all gifts of one sort or another, gave the upper offices a closeness and a warmth that was otherwise absent in the chill of the precise stonework.

Jacob knew that his father kept a small cache of toffees in his desk, and the prospect of such a morsel proved distraction enough that he paid no heed to the odd, electric sensation in the air as he passed up the corridor and opened the last door on the left into his father's office.

Stained glass cast shards of color through the room in a panoply of light, and Jacob stopped in his tracks. Two people were vigorously copulating in the office, using the desk as a bed for their efforts. The man and woman looked to Jacob in surprise.

"Shut the door, boy!" Elliot hissed, his hips not breaking their rhythmic thrust against the pelvis of his female companion.

"Elliot?!" Jacob's alarm forestalled any action, but the manservant rebuked him in earnest.

"Pity's sake! Shut the damn door!" Elliot grunted, turning his focus to the woman who's eyes were transfixing Jacob for the moment.

12