In the Domain of the Dryad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned over him, her face just inches from his, and her dark eyes darted up and down his body, from his head to the place where she and he were joined. He looked her up and down as well, from her wide, near-human eyes down her slender frame, past her small, hanging breasts to her hips. He reached out, realizing that she'd returned control of his arms to him, and took those narrow hips in hand.

Whether she started to move then, or if it was his rough hands that moved her, it was hard to say. But from the moment his fingers wrapped about her hips and sank into her soft buttocks she began to slide up and down, and Örek could but lean his back and close his eyes.

The girl moaned as she moved, at first with breathy restraint. But after a few thrusts she began to climb towards the abandon with which she'd laughed as she led him through the forest. She grew louder, her notes longer and higher pitched, and her voice began to shake as her pace quickened.

Even with his eyes closed, Örek saw the Forest Nymph in his mind, naked and running before him as he chased her. He saw the quiver of her flesh as she bounded along, the sheen of sweat on her lithe body, and the looks backward over her delicate shoulder. He'd wanted to grab her, force her to the ground, and have his way with her, and yet now it was he who'd been made powerless before her. She'd overcome him without so much as a grunt of effort, and now rode him at her pleasure while he lay on his back beneath her.

But of course, the pleasure was his as well.

It felt at first as though he'd scarcely be able to contain himself. He was at the edge of orgasm after the first thrust, but was somehow able to hold himself there as she slid up and down and filled herself with his girth.

Her movement grew faster, and low wet sounds became rustling and clapping as she bounced up and down on his pelvis. Her soft inner thighs squeezed against his hips, nails raked over his chest, and her moans became more frantic as her whole body seemed to go tense at once.

Örek opened his eyes then, and he saw that the girl's eyes were squeezed shut and her lower lip curled under her teeth. Until that moment her whole body had been moving, but now she stopped and began to move just her hips, doubling her pace and concentrating her quick thrusts on end of his cock. With that, it was all over.

Örek groaned, his breath caught, and his abdomen tensed as the immolating fire of orgasm burned up from his pelvis to the tip of his doubly stiff erection.

At the same time the Nymph opened her eyes, looked down, and her face dimpled with a wild grin.

She lifted herself up at once, leaving his quivering cock bare to the open air and leaning back so that her nipples seemed to reach skyward. She took him in hand without a moment lost, and finished with a few quick strokes the work that she'd started with her cleft.

Örek moaned and seized and shook, and his seed sprang thickly out over the Nymph's closed fist and the smooth skin of her pubis. He could scarcely breath, felt his heart beat double-time in his chest, and grabbed fistfuls of earth as he shuddered his way through the throes of his climax.

She kept her hand moving until he was fully spent, sitting on his thighs and smiling wryly down and the mess that covered her hand and both of their groins. As she slowed the movement of one hand, she reached out with the other and eased Örek back to the ground, for his convulsions had brought him halfway to sitting. He knew that to resist would be pointless, so he let her push him back down.

His breathing was slowing now, and his heartbeat with it, and he looked back up at the forest canopy, mouth slack and chest heaving. The girl ran her hands lightly over Örek's bare trunk, his arms, and his face. She brushed over him with her fingertips only, and her touch was so light that at first he did not notice when her hands withdrew from him.

When he finally did, he tilted his head to look for her, and sat bolt upright when he realized she was gone!

"Girl!" He shouted, feeling suddenly small in that strange forest. "Where are you, Dryad? I'd have you once more!"

He thought at first that he heard the distant titter of her maddening laughter coming from behind him, but when he twisted about he saw that it was nothing more than the murmur of the forest stream on whose bank he'd lain down to sleep.

But it couldn't be! The stream had been well out of sight when he'd finally caught the girl, and there'd been trees on all sides when she took him.

And yet here he was, next to that same stream. It was as though he'd never left, and yet—

He looked about him, still dazed and wondering how he'd come to be there, and where that accursed girl had gone. Just an arm's length away lay his loincloth—the one she'd pilfered and dangled in front of him to goad him to the chase. It lay on the river bank, ruddy and crumpled.

He reached for it and stood up unsteadily on tired legs. His hair was tousled, cheeks beet red, and his naked groin was sticky and slick.

He turned about once, twice, three times, calling all the while for the Forest Nymph. But there was no answer save for the murmur of the stream and the rustle of the canopy overhead.

Örek grunted, frowned down at his dripping cock, and made his way into the stream to clean himself off.

12