A Hunter's Folly

Story Info
Amateur monster hunter meets a werewolf in heat.
9k words
4.55
34.8k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold and lonely night in the forests of Kalterwald, with trees that whispered eerily in the wind and birds that sang somber notes. The moon hung high in the sky like a pale dinner plate, casting a dim glow over the trees, which in turn cast gloomy shadows on the forest floor. The only break in the tenebrous atmosphere was a small sphere of warm light cast by a lantern held high in the air; that lantern was being held by a young man, who's other hand was wrapped in a white-knuckle grip around a longsword's hilt.

Aaron Gillheart was a monster hunter, or at least that's how he liked to think of himself. So far, his quarry had been relatively low-caliber, a few pesky goblins here, a frail ghoul there, and one easily-intimidated doppelganger. He'd made a bit of a name for himself in his hometown... well, mostly among family and friends... but he still felt confident enough to branch out and expand his horizons. In a search for adventure, he'd traveled to the neighboring town of Bullmar, and sure enough, there was a juicy bounty right on the notice board:

Wanted: Werewolf sighted up near Silver Creek

Reward: 200 gold

See the mayor's assistant for details

The bounty would set him up nicely for a couple of weeks, and with several kills already under his belt, Aaron felt like one lone werewolf wouldn't stand a chance. He'd had a bit of fun investigating the various claims, comparing statements, and checking his extensive maps, until at last, he'd narrowed the beast's location down to a couple of acres. Then came the preparation phase; he wasn't nearly rich enough to buy a silver sword, but he did buy a special oil to smear on his weapon. According to the apothecary, it was a blend of nightshade, wolfsbane, and colloidal silver, which made it just as good as a silver blade against a lycanthrope. He'd then planned out his outing to be on the night of the full moon, since on any other night, the werewolf could simply remain in human form. With his perfect plan set and his sword oiled up, Aaron had headed out into the shadowed woods, where he was inches from finding his very first clue.

"Pawprints!" As the faint tracks became visible in his light, the aspiring monster hunter rushed over, kneeling down in the crunchy leaves to look at his find. It was definitely wolf-like, with four toes and a pad, and as he surveyed the trail, it looked like the beast was running on two feet. Furthermore, the tracks were fresh, meaning the creature couldn't be too far away. "Got you now," he muttered, then got to his feet and began jogging off in the direction of the tracks.

The next clue reached his nose long before his eyes since the scent of blood and decay seemed to saturate the air around it. A few seconds after smelling it, Aaron stumbled upon a dead stag, obviously killed by his quarry. Its throat and belly were ripped clean open, leaving its blood to congeal into a massive pool after the beast had eaten its fill. Vicious claw marks adorned the deer's sides, slashes that could easily tear through Aaron's pitiful armor... eh, the monster wouldn't get a chance to claw him, he thought, he was quick enough to stab it through the heart first.

It was then that a bone-chilling howl rang out through the trees, and from the sound of it, the source was only a few hundred feet away. The young hunter dashed off toward the source of the noise, accidentally stepping in the blood puddle in the process. At his frantic pace, it didn't take long for him to run out into a sizable clearing, and there he laid eyes on his quarry for the very first time.

The werewolf was standing on top of an outcropping of rock, dimly silhouetted against the night sky. Its glowing eyes almost immediately locked with Aaron's, but he wasn't afraid; he immediately set down his lantern and brandished his sword, stepping forward into a fighting stance. "C'mere, fleabag!" he shouted across the clearing, "I've got a nice juicy treat for you!"

Its head tilted slightly as it crouched down, almost as if it were sizing him up. The glowing eyes narrowed, the snarling teeth gleamed, and the thick muscles tensed to run, but instead of charging at Aaron, it turned around and dashed off towards the woods. Unwilling to lose his quarry that quickly, the aspiring monster hunter sprinted off in pursuit of the werewolf, leaving his flickering lantern behind; part of him thought it was stupid to drop his only light source, but the rest of him was too caught up in the thrill of the hunt. Despite the darkness, the werewolf left a pretty clear trail of broken branches and trampled grass, and Aaron didn't hesitate to sprint after it. "Get back here, mutt!" he shouted, but the only reply he got was some faint panting in the distance. He kept running for a full minute, following the werewolf's trail until all of a sudden, it just stopped. There were some faint claw-marks in the dirt, and then it seemed to just vanish into thin air.

"Where the hell..." Aaron began scanning for other tracks, squinting in the dim light. He could hardly make out his boots on the ground, and he quickly realized that leaving his lantern behind was a grave mistake. But he couldn't just leave the trail, Aaron thought... plus, he wasn't sure which way led back to the clearing. The young hunter had just begun wandering around when he heard another howl, this one a bit shorter and a bit closer. In an instant, Aaron was running through the woods towards the sound, barreling through swatting branches and tripping roots like a spooked stallion. A few hundred yards later, another howl rang out, closer than the last, and he changed course to pursue his quarry. It went on like this for some time, with Aaron running carelessly through the woods in pursuit of the howling beast, until something swept his foot out from under him. After slamming into the ground face-first and rolling onto his back, the hunter recognized the culprit as a stiff root poking out of the soil, nearly invisible in the dim light. It didn't take long to scramble to his feet and pick up his sword, but once he did, he realized one simple fact: he was completely and utterly lost.

"Ah... shit." His first thought was to look for the lantern's glow, but he couldn't see anything through the trees. Thankfully his eyes were beginning to adjust, and he had just started to look for his own tracks when he heard something stalking through the underbrush. It moved slowly, deliberately, almost as if waiting for him to begin running... but Aaron wasn't about to give it what it wanted, oh no. The hunter turned with sword raised toward the beast, and as he did so, its bulky silhouette emerged from the underbrush, almost as if it was accepting his challenge. It stood four inches taller than him, with a robust frame that looked able to rip him in two; its eyes seemed to glow a malevolent yellow, and the faint moonlight glinted off its teeth as it snarled. "C'mon, fleabag!" Aaron shouted, "I've got 200 gold riding on your head!"

The werewolf let out a chuffing noise that almost sounded like a chuckle, then started to advance. Instead of pouncing or running on all fours, it began pacing toward Aaron with a duelist's poise. As it got closer, Aaron could have sworn it had feminine features: wide hips, thick haunches, a moderate rack of breasts... no, it was just a trick of the dappled moonlight. His brain was just playing tricks on him after a month-long dry spell, he thought... once this thing was dead, he'd buy himself a night or two at a brothel to put his mind at ease. He tensed, ready to skewer the werewolf if it charged, but it never did; instead, it just walked right up to him, almost like it wanted him to attack. Once it got about five feet away, he realized that what he'd seen before was real: the beast had a pair of shapely breasts covered in soft fur, and its hips were far curvier than any man's. "Doesn't matter," he muttered, "Bounty's the same, even if you're a girl." Lulled by the werewolf's apparent idleness, he stepped forward into a lunging thrust, expecting to stab it straight through the belly with his specially treated sword.

However, right before the tip connected, the beast grabbed the blade with one paw, twisting it out of the way with ease. Aaron had just enough time to realize the sword hadn't drawn blood before she kicked him hard in the chest, sending him sprawling to the ground disarmed. After scrambling to his feet, he looked on in horror as the werewolf snapped the blade in two like a brittle twig, teeth bared all the while in what seemed like a malevolent grin. With any semblance of bravery shattered, the young hunter turned tail and fled, sprinting away from the werewolf like a bat out of hell. He could swear he heard her giving chase, crashing through the underbrush as she closed in on her quarry... he could already imagine the feeling of her claws digging into him, of her teeth tearing into his neck. Fear spurred him to run ever faster, and every second he did was spent wondering how long he had left to live.

After what felt like ten minutes of running, the rush of adrenaline finally failed him, and he skidded to a halt beside a thick oak tree. He couldn't hear anything through the blood pounding in his ears, and even if he could, he was too winded to do anything beyond catching his breath. Eventually, Aaron recovered enough to where he could look around, and as he scanned the dark woods, he saw no sign of the werewolf. "Alright, Aaron," he panted to himself, "Think! Your sword's gone, but you lost her... just gotta get out of the woods... just get out, and you'll be golden." Obviously, tonight was a failure, he thought as he started walking; the werewolf had managed to chase him out of her territory, and he'd lost his favorite sword. That didn't mean he was done, however... maybe in the morning, he could ask for an advance on the bounty to buy a real silver sword. No, wait, shit... in the morning, the werewolf would just be human again, and he couldn't bring back a trophy if she were in human form.

Aaron was just about to chalk the hunt up to another shitty failure when he heard something over the chirp of crickets: the ever-so-slight sound of a branch cracking. He was about to dismiss it as something benign when it was followed by the loud scuffling of something leaping, and a split second later, something barreled into him from behind. This time, Aaron was pinned down by something big and furry, and as something's warm breath tickled the back of his neck, he realized the werewolf wasn't done with him yet.

After recovering from the shock of being slammed into the ground, the young hunter quickly took stock of his situation. The werewolf was straddling his hips, firmly pinning him stomach-down to the ground, and given her previous show of strength, he guessed there was no way to buck her off. The only weapon Aaron had was his boot knife, which he couldn't get at without a great deal of struggling, and even if he had it in-hand, he doubted the tiny blade would do more than anger the monster on top of him. It seemed like he was about to finally meet his end... only, the werewolf hadn't yet finished him off. Instead, she appeared to be very intently snuffling his neck, pausing every so often to lick her chops. Suddenly, he felt something warm and slimy slide across his ear, leaving a trail of saliva wherever it touched, after which he felt her muzzle nip almost playfully at his earlobe. It was like she was trying to actually taste his fear, Aaron thought... maybe the beast liked to play with its food.

He thought that was it, that she was just teasing him before ripping his spine out, but what she did next didn't line up with that theory at all: without warning, she lifted its weight off him before grabbing his left shoulder, flipping him onto his back in one clean motion. All of a sudden, he was face to face with the beast, her snout inches from his nose, her furry bulk pinning him down by the waist as her carrion-scented breath blew in his face. Aaron could swear he felt something soft pressing against his groin, but he was in no position to look down; even if he could tear himself away from the mesmerizing glare of her eyes, she swiftly restrained his head with both paws, forcing his jaw open with just a fraction of her might. Then, she suddenly bent down and "kissed" her unfortunate prey, sticking her tongue into his mouth with surprising zeal. Aaron didn't dare stop her, and although both his hands were free, he stood stock still as the monster exchanged a great deal of slimy spittle.

After a minute of this, the werewolf stopped, seemingly disappointed by the young hunter's lack of reaction. She pulled back with a low, murmuring growl, then moved her paws onto his chest, sticking her fingers in between the buttons of both his jerkin and his shirt. With inhuman strength, she ripped both garments wide open to reveal Aaron's plain white undershirt, which she also tore through in an apparent need to see his bare chest. Shivers ran down the young hunter's spine as the monster leaned down, deeply inhaling his fresh scent like an overzealous bloodhound. Looking down, Aaron realized he had a decent view of her chest, now that he wasn't trying to kill her, and despite the imminent danger, the young hunter kind of liked what he saw. Her melons just seemed so plump and jiggly, and her fur looked so soft... it certainly seemed like the kind of rack he'd love to snuggle up against if they weren't attached to a bloodthirsty monster.

After a moment of ogling, he realized that the werewolf had stopped sniffing him, and he could swear the look on her wolffish visage was one of flirtatiousness. She simply sat and stared, watching the human's eyes drift from her face to her chest and back again nervously, seeming to wait for him to make a move. On the one hand, he thought, there was a slim chance he could wriggle out from under her and escape... and on the other, he might as well cop a feel if he was gonna die anyway.

After an awkward pause where neither man nor monster did anything, Aaron finally mustered the brazen courage to reach out and grab her furry tits. They were every bit as soft as he imagined, with hard nipples hidden just beneath the surface, and in what he thought might be his last moments, he gave them both a nice, firm squeeze before closing his eyes. Well, this is it, Aaron thought, she's most definitely going to kill me now. At least he could say he groped a werewolf when he made it up to heaven...

The next few seconds felt like an eternity, stretching further and further as he anticipated the final blow. He figured he'd feel her teeth rip out his jugular, or maybe her fingers wrapping around his windpipe, so it came as a complete surprise when he felt the werewolf's paws clap over his hands. Aaron opened his eyes to see her leering down at him, her muzzle split in a wolfish approximation of a smile, and as she gently shifted his hands, he felt her start grinding against his hips. Through the crotch of his pants, the young hunter could swear something was getting wet, seemingly spurred by her intense grinding. Meanwhile, her paws had gingerly guided his fingers over to her hard nipples, and as soon as he began teasing them with his thumbs, she let out a contented chuffing noise. "Oh, you like that?" he jokingly chuckled, "Guess you're not as dumb as I thought, huh?" Despite the fight-or-flight part of his brain telling him he was in danger, Aaron couldn't help but relax as he continued fondling the werewolf's furry jugs, and he could definitely feel his dick stiffening against her grinding advances.

She continued for about a minute before stopping, and as the beast gently pushed his hands back down to the ground, Aaron got the feeling they were gonna be doing something even better. He watched as his lupine lover got up on all fours, turning around so that her knees were on either side of the young hunter's head. Instead of a human-looking pussy, Aaron was greeted by almost triangular-looking vulva, like the sort of thing you'd see on a dog. The lips seemed engorged, puffed up, and dripping with feminine fluids, and he'd just begun to wonder what fingering a werewolf would be like when he felt an insistent tapping on his crotch. At the same time, the beast shifted position so that he could see her face between her legs, and as they locked eyes, she began licking the air in a sort of pantomime gesture. What was she trying to tell him, Aaron thought... did she want him to lick her? But why... oh.

Just as he realized her intentions, he felt a slimy bead of liquid drip onto his bare chest, and he looked up to see her snatch staring back at him. At first, the idea of eating it out seemed profane, but he'd already groped her breasts and let her grind against his crotch... well, in for a penny, in for a pound, he thought. With his arms, he gently moved her hips down, causing her to sit back on her haunches; her plump vulva wound up barely an inch from his mouth, and after taking a second to muster the courage, he hesitantly licked it.

He'd eaten girls out before, but this was a whole other thing entirely; it tasted slightly different, felt a bit firmer, and the smell... the musky scent was almost overwhelming, and at the same time, strangely pleasant. The thick, furry thighs on either side of his head seemed exotic as well, and as he followed up with a few tentative licks, she started pushing back against his face. Having the plump lips pressed flush to his mouth forced his tongue deeper, coating it with slimy juices as it brushed past a small, squishy lump. After a few tries, Aaron figured that the lump was her clit, and each stroke against it seemed to make the werewolf shiver with pleasure. With that in mind, he redoubled his efforts, much to his lover's satisfaction.

Over the next few minutes, Aaron noticed the beast growing tense, grinding itself against him with greater zeal as its thighs flexed on either side of his head. He could hear her huffing and whining, almost like she was going to cum... maybe she was, who said werewolves couldn't have orgasms? In any case, the monster seemed to be nearing some sort of climax, and to keep her going, the young hunter didn't stop for a second. He was able to get just enough air with his head nestled between her furry legs despite the pussy juice leaking out, allowing him to diligently eat her out to completion.

The orgasm came fast and hard, with the werewolf crushing his head under her massive weight as her nethers pulsated, smearing even more feminine fluids on his face. She let out a long whine of pure bliss that slowly devolved into excited panting, muffled by the fur pressed against his head. After what felt like an eternity, she finally lifted her hips, allowing the young hunter to take a nice, long gulp of fresh air. However, it seemed the beast was far from satisfied: on paws and knees, she crawled away from him about a foot, lifting her tail up enticingly as she looked over her shoulder. She then beckoned Aaron closer with one curling finger, and it didn't take a genius to figure out what she wanted to do next.

"Alright," Aaron said with a grin, "Just give me a second to get undressed." The first thing off was his ruined shirt and jerkin, which were swiftly followed by what was left of his undershirt. Then came his boots and socks, which came off easily enough, and finally, he took off his pants. His stiff erection made it a bit difficult, but once he was completely au naturel, he felt strangely free. The werewolf seemed to get awfully excited when she saw his stiffy, and as he shuffled closer to her, she reached back with one paw and spread her furry butt cheeks. Her snatch was dripping wet, dribbling drops of saliva and pussy juice onto the grass... Aaron began to wonder just what it'd feel like wrapped around his cock, to be balls-deep inside a werewolf.