In the Dungeon - Princess 02

Story Info
Further introduction to Princess.
1.2k words
4.24
7.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
267 Followers

There was a ring as the elevator opened its door on the dungeon level. A man walked out with a cart with covered dishes on them. Every time he came to deliver a meal, his cock was hard before the elevator got halfway down to the level.

His first delivery was to a female Chase called Whore. She was the oldest slave in his dungeon, and the one he enjoyed using for delivering the food down here. When the girl saw him, she went to her knees, eyes down.

Good morning Whore." he said as he removed a platter from his cart. It was still warm.

"Hello Master Elliott." the girl whispered keeping her eyes from his.

Elliott moved before the slave, shifting the plate to his off hand as he reached for the female with his good hand. She was silent as he groped over her chest, feeling her nipples react to any sort of touch.

"If you can guess what is for breakfast, I will choose another to fuck when I'm done." Elliott offered. Whore sniffed the air, trying to determine what was under the cloche.

"Oatmeal, Master Elliott." Whore guessed. The grin on his face told the slave she had chosen wrong. With a flourish he lifted the lid and revealed scrambled eggs, toast and juice.

"I will be back, Whore. I look forward to fucking you today."

He watched as she resigned herself to her later fate, knowing that the he would make good on his threat. His cock strained as he pictured himself balls deep in her cunt, with nothing she could do.

The second stop was supposed to be a slave named Useless, but she was not in her cell. Not uncommon for Chase to have a slave doing something, Elliott knew he was just supposed to deliver the sustenance and move on. Placing the tray on the floor, just to the left of the door and moved to the next delivery.

Having crossed half of the dungeon, passing many empty cells Elliott came upon the first male slave. Seeing the cart, the male got to his knees, flinching with the effort. This was Chase's first male slave in awhile, named Cocksucker. The male looked like he had been worked over with a whip, but he still knelt and awaited his food. Elliott set the tray down in front of the man and turned without further comment.

The second male slave, Pointless, was also not in his cell, prompting Elliott to leave the tray and move on. His cock was throbbing at the thought of fucking Whore on his way out. The faster he finished, the faster he could be abusing the female slave.

Now finished with the male side, Elliott came back the the back half of the female slave section. Furthest back was a new female slave, he heard named Princess, sat down in the cell, not moving to kneel before him.

"Kneel down, slave." Elliott commanded and she looked at him. "Kneel down, or starve."

Not wanting to lose a meal, Princess got to her knees and waited. Chase started at the slave for longer than he had done others. She made his cock twitch wanting to ram it into her. Perhaps Whore would get a break.

Leaving his cart he entered her cell, walking up to her, seeing her keep her eyes on the ground. Elliott unbuttoned his pants, freeing his stiff cock, but the girl still kept her eyes on the ground. Angry, Elliott grabbed a fistful of hair, ready to bottom out his cock in her throat.

"I would reconsider." Chase's voice met him as the head of his cock was inches from her lips.

"You said I could have any of them for delivering meals." Elliott explained, twisting the slave's hair causing her to gasp.

"It is not my slave. I am simply slave-sitting as it were. That is Nathaniel's slave."

At the sound of the other thrall Elliott couldn't get his hands off her fast enough. "Since when??"

"Just recently. Feel free and ravish her, but be prepared for the consequences when you do. If not, put your dick away and get to feeding of my slaves."

Cowed, Elliott zipped up his pants, and retrieved a tray of food. Setting it down before Princess his voice was low.

"Please forgive me. I was unaware you were not Chase's slave." Elliott tried to placate Princess who looked away from the man before her, but didn't speak.

Unable to do anything further, Elliott hurried out of Princess's cell and moved on. He glanced back, terrified that the slave would report his behavior to her owner, a thrall everyone knew at least of, if never met personally.

His last stop was a slave named Worthless. She was new, only about a hundred years, and there were many times when Elliott came to deliver supplies found her in some sort of punishment. This time was no different. Even though the slave was kneeling, Elliott saw a gag in her mouth. As wide as her mouth was open, Elliott could only imagine how thick and long the gag actually was. The thought helped override the fear of Princess's owner.

Worthless gave him a resigned expression as he set down her food tray. He wondered how she was supposed to eat given she was gagged, but Elliott knew any attempt to help, or unnecessarily harm the slaves would bring Chase's anger and, if rumours believed, one of the male slaves had angered Nathaniel and ended in Chase's care.

Morning meals delivered, Chase made his way back to the elevator. As he closed in to Whore's cell he saw her finish eating. Seeing him close, Whore pushed her tray aside, waiting for her daily fucking.

"I believe you should just move along." Chase advised him. Elliott turned to face the Master of the Dungeon who now had a male slave crawling behind him. "Take your rebuke and try again tomorrow, and I won't tell Nathaniel of your behavior with his slave..."

"Really?" Elliott could barely believe his luck.

"Unless he asks, of course. In which case, it would behoove you to be as far from here and possible. Try for your rounds tomorrow."

Elliott grumbled but accepted what Chase had told him, his cock throbbing at not getting his morning fuck. He took the cart upstairs and back to the kitchen.

"Princess," Chase entered the female's slave cell. The male knelt at the door and waited.

Princess looked up at the Master, but kept silent. Chase took his remote out and showed her the button with her name, pressing it.

"You may speak, Princess."

"Thank you, Master. I wanted to protest, but was unsure what was happening." Princess rushed through the words, her voice rough from lack of use.

"Your Master had not given permission for others to use you, so if someone tries, scream. I know it will activate your collar, but it will get my attention if I am somewhere else."

"Yes, Master. Thank you for keeping me safe."

"I will tell Nathaniel about this. I expect Elliott to get a beating, but not end up here. If he had gone farther, he most certainly would be. I would have not let him assault you."

Princess nodded, giving her Master a small smile. With another press of a button Chase got to his feet and walked out of her cell.

NScioli
NScioli
267 Followers