All Comments on 'In The Eyes Of A Child Ch. 03'

by gizzmo301

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
This is different and very good

You are writing a very interesting story. Looking forward to the next installment

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I can't wait

I mean it. This story is getting worse. I can not wait to say how bad it is. Did you really use an editor?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
legal mistake

Actually,he is the presumed father and has joint legal custody of the child, he has every legal right to the child until she is awarded custody in a legal proceeding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
don't get caught up trying to please everybody

write your story and do it your way.your way of writing is your way and not anybody else.please yourselve with common sense and be real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GIVE Him A Break

Author, your time and efforts are appreciated especially in this difficult growing period every new writer must experience.

With every effort I see growth from the last, so be patient with yourself and your critics, as it is part of the growing. In my mind, you are worth the patient investment and feel some of the others are being more than a bit selfish and impatient. I feel your heart, mind and character are in the right place and your efforts are in the most intriguing and emotional theme possible here. Marital consequence can effectively mirror life and its possible complexities which deals plus or minus consequence for every action taken.

Constructively, you have seen many thoughts and some have validity. Pick and choose with consideration then brush the vented non-purposeful one's away. You have an active imagination and are learning to express it, so stay positive in your efforts.

Keep smiling and keep us looking forward to your next.

Thanks again author - with high Regard

Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
Actually Anon poster, you not quite right.

You may want to check that legal briefing.

The father is only the presumed biological father if he says so and no one contest it and/or the child is over 4 years old. Before that, such as the fact the child in this story is only three, the mother can say (and prove if possible) that the husband isn't the biological father and the courts will still let her claim kidnapping of her child by the husband. If he's not the biological father of the child he has no rights unless he stays married to the mother till the child is over 4 years old.

But after the child reaches the age of four if no one has contested the paternity of the child then the husband is the presumed father of the child regardless of the DNA. But in this story, she could have him jailed on kidnapping if he's not the biological father. Think of it as a common law marriage that has to reach 7 years.

Haven't you watched Dateline lately? Thats a hot topic amoung fathers who are finding out their wives have cheated on them for years and the family they thought they had wasn't theirs. Often its after 3 or 4 kids that they find out that all or most of them aren't even theirs. And even though they often get a divorce they are still required to play child support for any children that are over 4 years old. They are not required to pay anything if the child isn't thiers, under 4, and the father doesn't try to adopt them. Look it up, its a nasty federal legal issue thats going on.

I'll hold reserve judgement on story till I see the end

>=)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Enjoying it

I am looking forward to the next part of this excellent(and well written)story.Please don't let him wimp out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Marc's going to take care of the wimp

and that is the end of Marc. Is there a murder charge brewing? What happened to Marc.

I think you will find who are the legal parents depends on which state they are in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sometimes flat..sometimes on the dot.

Its not bad and at no point terrible... I am glad that your writting and sharing your story. Coming from a father and an older sibiling that has had to fight for others I can relate to alot of things in this story. Some more of his thoughts some of his anguish some inner fears and the sinking feeling in his chest.. might add some depth to your chars..what is he thinking about as he is starring at the walls of prision.. does it hurt his resolve? Did it ever cross his mind the child might not be biologicaly his? her parents have money and money=power what kind of wieght have they pulled, her mother doesnt seem in on it but her Father seems dirty. But your plot is great! just a lil suggestion tis all. :) Great start!

MinigalesMinigalesabout 18 years ago
I am wondering ...

"Tommy, I am so sorry it was just sex and he meant nothing to me. It's just part of doing business. I love you. Can't we work this out and be a family again, just the three of us," she cried.

What kind of doing business makes a VP have sex with somebody who works for her or her father? Is it in the fringe benefits?

I do not believe the girl is his daughter. When the wife admits that, she automatically deliberately ends the marriage unless raising other men's children is part of doing business--whatever that business might be.

I need to see more to judge the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
When is the next chapter comin out?

I hope there's another one. I want to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good writing

For a relative;y new writer, I have to congratulate you on your skillful writing.I would suggest that, in the future, you make your loving wife a little less evil. In your plot so far Robyn appears to be the epitome of "the bad or evil girl" with no redeeming qualities other than her good looks.I would like to cheer for her but it's hard when she seems to be cheating and lying all the time. After disappearing for an hour with two of her buddies, she insists on unprotected sex with husband to get pregnant? Then she has sex with office predator in conjugal bed while 3 year old is force to watch. Please, make her a little more sympathetic. Otherwise, your story is very well done. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
surprised he didn't jump into the shower

again after that guy took off,,,, her thighs must be as red/bruised up as before, too, which he was more than glad to lap it up nicely, even AFTER he made the observation of "Robyn, have you been fucking,,, why's your pussy so red?"

oh, no, she said; you did it, honey, remember?

the idiot nodes his head: oh, sure, that's right, honey;,,, i'm gonna lick you up real nice; but don't you ever cheat on me, okay?, cuze you know it'd be the end of us! lol!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thanks, good story

Thanks for writing. Good story so far. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
reply to risq001

I think we live in two different jurisdiction. I prefer mine. There was no explaintion of how he ended in jail. It could have been on a criminal charge or contempt of court for failing to disclose the childs whereabouts. That should be clearified in tHE story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
string her up

Why doesnt tommy turn the child over to her and divorce the bitch.

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Good Story

A good story so far.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
He could be in jail for years.

One of the most notable headline-making cases of a mother determined to protect her child, either from real or suspected danger, was that of Dr. Elizabeth Morgan. Dr. Morgan made worldwide headlines in the 1980s when she went to jail for two years rather than allowing her daughter to attend court ordered visitation with her father. The case gained so much media attention that a made-for-television movie about the it, A Mother's Right: The Elizabeth Morgan Story, aired in November, 1992.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

Thanks for the offering. I will save my comments until the final chapter.

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Wow

This is certainly a wild story. How can he get out of this bind? He may spend the rest of his life in jail!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Congratulations, between the horrible writing, wimp weakling male lead and editing that whoever did it should be ashamed of, you have created a nice train wreck.... I counted more than a dozen grammar and spelling errors before I just decided to throw in the towel..... Your editor is a joke, Lit should be ashamed to allow this story on the site... Too bad, because you really have a good story telling ability.....

rastageorgerastageorgeover 5 years ago
WHO is ANNE???

Anne had something to do with it???

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Cheating

Robyn is a cheating whore, doing it in front of the child makes it that much worse. He should dump the bitch now.

Ocker53Ocker53almost 2 years ago

Please tell me that me are really not this stupid in America, please tell me that some idiot like this MC hasn’t got his finger on the button? ⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Am i in bizarro land?... People actually think this writing is good?... It's an amateurishly written story that could have been written by a middle schooler... He catches her in his bed with marc... Being watched by his not daughter... And he hasn't decided on divorce yet?...

And thats not even counting the slavery loving redneck... No... I havent forgotten that... I hope he rots in jail...bon top of all this... He's a stupid ass...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Should divorce that whore, keep the baby and marry Sally...

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman10 months ago

just gets dumber and dumber, but I keep reading. Hopefully he ends up with Sally ? Jo and his 3 yr. old daughter back home. He ddn't need pictures if the whole house had hidden cameras. Marc said he would deeal with "The Wimp" and then just fled the house?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous