In the Family

Story Info
Daddy fucks his horny daughter (1526 words).
1.5k words
4.11
92.1k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J3sus
J3sus
19 Followers

My alarm wakes me up from my wet dream, a dream about my daughter. I must be insane, no, I am sick in the head. However, my cock didn't think so and still formed a tent inside my boxers.

My wife was still sleeping beside me and don't get me wrong she is beautiful, practically drop-dead gorgeous. Her body was even more beautiful than heaven, it tasted perfect, it was perfect.

But when my daughter started wearing skimpy clothing that showed off her assets, I couldn't help but notice. I started to steal her panties whenever I did laundry, especially the ones with her juices. My wife doesn't know about my fantasies but I think she suspects it.

I snapped away from my lusty thoughts to start cooking breakfast.

I sneaked quietly out of bed to avoid waking up my wife Amber. Once I was downstairs I forgot to put on my pants but I decided to leave it. I was making some blueberry pancakes which was my daughter's favorite, plus I was hopeful she would kiss me to thank me.

That's right I said she kisses me and not on the cheek, even though she was 19 she still acted very childish. Aria still called me daddy and Amber Mommy and quite frankly it caused a rise out of my cock.

She would always kiss us on the lips and sometimes I would get a boner watching her kiss her Mommy.

I was almost finished cooking all the pancakes when I heard someone come from the stairs. I assume it's my wife Amber since Aria wakes up later than the both of us.

I hear who I presume is Amber get closer to me and soon I feel her chin on my shoulder. I don't bother to turn around, "Good Morning! How are you feeling sweetie?" I don't hear a response from her. Instead, she lowers her hand to my crotch, just hovering over my cock.

She slips her hand into my boxer and starts to jack me off, casually going over my tip. Before long I was hard, "Don't start something you can't stop," I warned her.

I wasn't in complete shock since this isn't the first time she has done this kind of thing. Amber was very sexual, she would always be the one who inited sex first.

This just makes her go slower and harder, I try to stifle my moans. "I'll burn Aria's pancakes," I tell her in between my grunts. It was a lame excuse but in all honesty, I didn't want her to stop.

I wanted her to keep going and get me off. I needed relief from that dream earlier anyway.

"I wouldn't mind Daddy," suddenly I hear my daughter's voice and turn around. I was in shock, my daughter just jacked me off, she almost made me cum.

"Aria what do you think you're doing?" I try to reason with her. "I see the way you look at me," she smirks "The way your eyes watch me, the way you touch me. I know what you want Daddy." This must have been one of my dreams, my angel wasn't like this, she was innocent and pure. What happened to her?

"NO! THIS IS FUCKING WRONG! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" I was angered at her actions, I forgot all about my wife who was still sleeping. Aria looked taken back, she was surprised at my reaction, I never swore or yelled at my baby. She blinked back her tears and took a step towards me again.

This wasn't my daughter, my angel was sweet and pure. My baby wouldn't try to seduce her father of all people.

She went down to my cock, "I'll show you what I was thinking," without hesitation she took in my cock. I was already aroused from what happened earlier so I didn't try to stop her, this was my fantasy after all.

She was taking in all of my 7" cock now and was maintaining eye contact, the entire moment was so hot. "What about your mom," I said through all the desire. "Mommy is in the shower, she won't hear us." she trailed her tongue on my tip teasingly. "Well, then you have to be quick.

I hated to admit to myself but I enjoyed the feeling of her mouth. The warmth and how wet it was inside. This was perfect.

Go faster baby! That's it, suck my cock. Make Daddy feel good!" I had lost all of my common sense and was so lost in arousal. "Make Daddy cum! Be a good girl for me, be a good little slut. You're my princess, Daddy's princess."

I could already see her blush. I was holding her hair back and shoving her face full of my cock. My daughter was sucking me off, she was sucking my cock as if she needed it to survive.

I could hear her gag and tried to go slower on her but my desires got the best of me. I just kept on shoving her face with my cock. The same cock that made her.

It took a lot of my willpower to not cum right there and then, "Come here you cock-sucking slut, you're not getting off so easily. Bend over for Daddy." Aria replied with a moan and proceeded to follow rules, so obedient.

"Who do you belong to, whore? I whisper into her ear while I rub her dripping wet pussy. "You," I slap her ass, "Say my fucking name you useless cumslut!" My daughter whimpers submissively, "D-daddy. I belong to my Daddy, my body belongs to Daddy."

I tease her clit while I pinch her nipples with my other hand. I could hear her try to silence the growing moans, biting her sweet lip. I turn her around and sit her down on the counter, this was it, I was going to fuck her for real.

A real fuck. The ones that breed little sluts.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you, tell Daddy how you want my cock," I see her trail her eyes all over my cock, eyes filled with lust. "I want Daddy to breed me with his cum, I want Daddy to fuck his slutty daughter." Aria opened up her legs wider, her juices glistening. "Take my cunt Daddy, please your daughter."

I was more than happy to take her cunt, the same cunt I made. I was going to fuck my daughter's cunt.

I grabbed her waist and eased my cock into her, inch by inch. I could feel her muscles getting tighter and tighter around my cock, it was the tightest cunt. I could see her face, she had her eyes closed and was in a bit of pain.

I trailed soft kisses along her neck to soothe the pain, she was still my baby after all.

"I'm your first cock right baby?" I wasn't surprised to say least, she was always a good girl and didn't have many boyfriends. "I was saving my cunt for your big cock Daddy. Is it tight enough for you?"

My daughter was always eager to please her Daddy, even now she looks so innocent. But I'm going to ruin that, I'm going to make her the perfect slut. Spit and cum all over her face, begging for more cock, I own her now. "Yes, It's perfect," I groan as I fit all of my big cock into her cunny. I slide in and out slowly at first to ease her into it.

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

Eventually, we hurry our pace and I start to fuck her hard and rough, just how a dad should fuck their daughter.

I wrap my hand around her neck and the other hand holds her waist in place. I drill my cock into her wet cunt while she meets up with my thrusts. "T-that's it, baby! Harder! Fuck yourself on Daddy's cock!" I try to say in between my moans, "Cum inside me Daddy! The same cum that made me, your daughter." I go faster now, faster than before.

"T-THAT'S IT, DADDY! I-I'M CUMMING!" She spasms and I continue to fuck her. "A-ALMOST THERE WHORE! I-I'M GOING TO CUM INSIDE MY DAUGHTER, MY SLUT!" I yell at the high of my orgasm. We are both panting and covered with our juices, coming down from our high.

I knew it was wrong but I didn't want to stop. I was going to fuck my daughter again and again. I would make her cunt only cum to me.

I kiss deeply with my daughter, not wanting it to end. "Until next time," I smile at her. "Until then Daddy," She replies. I help her clean up and I clean our mess on the counter.

Soon after Amber went downstairs and we all ate breakfast. There were the occasional glances and some sexual tensions but we kept it at a normal level. Amber didn't find out what happened there that day and we all went about our days as normal as possible. Little did they know someone was watching them, but who was it?

J3sus
J3sus
19 Followers