All Comments on 'In the Family Business'

by g00db0i

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Very hot. Loved how she took charge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Femdom Incest Perfection

As a woman of a certain age, I think that no one writes a Dommy Mommy better than g00db0i. It's lovely to have him back - I hope that he is a very good boy and keeps giving us such loving sons and firm, caring mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome story!

I love how slowly their reluctance broke down as they realized how badly they wanted each other.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 7 years ago
Man Up!!!

The son ruin it for me be a major wuss!

nyx21nyx21over 7 years ago
wb

Happy to see your back. I loved it. It's very difficult to find another author that writes a dominate mother/mature woman as well as you.

Sidenote, any chance of a follow up to Bad Walls Make for Good Neighbours with the MIL?

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
Nice, slow burn build-up

I enjoyed this story. Enough to check out some of your others.

I was hoping for a bit more sex, and maybe a bit darker and kinkier sex. Frankly, I was hoping for a threesome scene with Glenys, Ben and Mom. Ben, his pants off, but his shirt still on, sitting in an office chair. His mother, with her panties off, skirt hiked to the waist, her blouse open. Maggie is riding her son's large cock, facing away from him. He is tweaking her nipples through he La Perla bra. And Glenys is fully nude, and fully submissive. She's on her kness, licking from Benjamin's puckered ass, sucking his balls, licking the base of his shaft, up across her boss' slit to her exposed, excited clit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good story

Some women have the ability to dominate men. Many women have found getting son to do foot massage is a great starting point.

Pilot4029Pilot4029over 7 years ago
AMAZING

Perfect! I loved it. Please can we have a sequel?

Robinius1Robinius1over 7 years ago
Well Done!

I enjoyed your story. It was well written and an easy read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it.. Sequel sequel sequel !

Please write a sequel to this.. I loved the quality of writing..

I would love to see a scenario where Maggie hires a new young clerk and now her partner son feels jealous...

fantasiamalchickfantasiamalchickover 7 years ago

I enjoyed reading your story. Loved your use of words. It would be great if you could do a sequel to it..... A threesome with Glennys would be awesome with some drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bill?

Great story. What happened to the husband/father?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To Annon below

Bill died. He was having a heart attack caused by the shock of seeing his wife with their son, and a fell down the stairs. Safe to assume he's dead then since she got to keep the practice whereas she would have lost it if they divorced, which she explained. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good but room for improvement!

I was mildly disappointed with the story tbh.

It began great and had terrific potential, but there wasn't enough sex acts leading up to the grand finale. Just foot massage after foot massage. No petting or teasing (flashing boobs, ass, pussy "accidentally", etc.). Also some stories use foreplay like blowjob, etc. leading up to intercourse. Would have strongly preferred that but you're a great writer!

I look forward to new content and will review your old! The ending with the Dad dying seemed a little bit silly lol. There was an odd theme w/ the son b/c his relationship with the Dad was mostly unexplored. Am curious if he didn't like the father or was indifferent?? But he was gonna bang his Mom anyways?

Anyhow, cheers!

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 7 years ago
5 stars

Hot and steamy lawyer sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
mom is a cheating slut whore?

I hope the bitch gets caught and loses her license...

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Powerful

The dynamics in the office will change - eventually

soul71soul71over 6 years ago

Damn good story.

Greyman01Greyman01almost 6 years ago
Awesome!

One of the best Mon/Son stories. Love the Domme/sub theme added to the typical seduction/oops styles.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow - very sexy

very well written - well done. love this story. i hope you continue writing

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
So Good

That was amazing. The slow build to a blazing hot ending. One of the best I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

5 stars! Fantastic build up and attention to detail. Love the role reversal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next Chapter - the Second Will

In propose in the next chapter a lawyer brings the son a second will from the father that leaves everything to him... now he takes the reigns and mommy works for him...

Lonewolf081960Lonewolf081960over 3 years ago
It only rated a "2" for me.

This story was about 4 pages to long and it never got to the second will. A second will and a change in office and relationship dynamics might have changed/saved this otherwise boring story. She is a mean old bitch and he is a wimp, that came across right away it need not be dragged on for 5 boring pages. The sex scene was boring at best and even it could not save this story.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

I agree with Lonewolf. I kept reading hoping Ben would grow a pair, but I digress. Too long, too boring, too much of everything but sex, which was too little, too late. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I realize most readers of smut read for the smut, but I prefer a story and drama that builds to a an explosive ending. This is what I enjoy reading. Kept me on the edge of my seat despite knowing what was coming next.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Gave it 4/5. The setting is interesting. Lawyer as a dominant makes sense. Kinda hard to just be a shark / alpha type personality just in the office. That'll bleed over into domestic life.

Probably the level of femdom I figure I'm comfortable with: mature cougar in her prime knowing exactly what she's doing to seduce a cub.

And Ben needs more of a spine. If he stays this docile, Maggie (mom) will probably get bored of her cub sooner rather than later. Would be fun to have a second story in this series set a couple of years later where the tables slowly turn. After being in control of the family for so long, it can be pretty arousing to have someone else be in charge for a change. Or at least on equal footing with her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would not recommend this one. Easily this authors most un-likable female main character.

TheMegalodonTheMegalodon10 days ago

It was a bit slow. I think a part 2 with possible antics in the work place and getting Glenys involved would be nice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous