In the Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Sex is best, when kept in the family in this raunchy tale.
2.6k words
4.24
108k
86
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters in this story are over 18. Any similarities between those living or dead - fictional or nonfictional - is purely coincidental and unintentional.

This is my first story in a long time. It is actually an older story that I wrote some time ago, and not a new one. It is a little rough in the writing, but still as raunchy... New chapters will follow... so, enjoy. Rate and review... Thanks...

*****

The first thing young Wendy Wagner realized as she awakened was that she had a wet, horny pussy. Opening her eyes wide, the slender brunette rolled onto her back and kicked the blankets to the foot of the bed. She spread her slim, bare thighs and touched an experimental finger to her curly haired cunt.

Sure enough, Wendy's pussy was hot and dripping. Wendy wondered what she'd spent the night dreaming about, then smiled as she remembered-she'd dreamed about sucking her daddy's big, stiff cock.

Maybe she could find her father and suck his prick right now. Wendy hopped out of bed, her ass and pert titties jiggling as she walked into the second room of the two bedroom basement apartment she and her father had just moved into the night before.

Fully dressed, her father Dave was slumped in a big easy chair with partially unpacked boxes strewn on the floor around him. His chin was on his chest and he was fast asleep. Wendy's fur-fringed fuck mound ached as she studied her daddy's big, muscular body, and the lump his huge prick made in the crotch of his pants.

I shouldn't be doing this, Wendy told herself. The two-room apartment was in the basement of her father's brother's house. Wendy's Uncle Ron had invited them to move into the basement. Since Wendy's parents had divorced, there was no reason for her and Lou to stay in their big old house.

They'd just moved in yesterday and Wendy still had to get used to the change. It wasn't just her and Daddy anymore, she reminded herself. Now there were four more people in the house with them - Uncle Ron and Aunt Lena, and her two older cousins, Jimmy and Sandra. Any one of them might walk downstairs and catch Wendy sucking on her daddy's cock. She couldn't just whip out Dave's big, tasty cock for a blow-job any time she felt like it, as she'd been doing ever since Mom had moved out.

But she was so fucking horny! Wendy's innocent looking brown eyes widened as she saw her sleeping father's cock twitch in his pants. Her pussy was practically gushing. Ever since she'd first started sucking and fucking with her daddy, she'd been especially crazy about the taste of his cum.

Wendy knelt on the floor in front of the easy chair and delicately pushed her father's legs apart. Dave didn't stir. Wendy sighed as she ran her fingers up his pants legs and molded his big cock through the crotch. Immediately she felt the enormous prick trunk thickening and stiffening.

She'd never given her dad a suck-job while he was asleep but the idea thrilled her. Carefully the naked daughter undid his belt and pulled down his zipper. She thought of hauling his pants completely down his hips, but decided that would wake him up. Instead Wendy reached into the crotch opening and hauled out his naked prick.

The first time Wendy had fucked her father, she'd been amazed by the size of his prick. She'd seen pictures of hard-ons in magazines before that, and she had had a good idea of how big a man's cock could grow. But her daddy's cock had still astounded her. It was at least eight inches long when stiff and as thick around as her wrist.

Lovingly Wendy stared at the fleshy underside of her father's cock, at the thick cum tube seaming the fleshy pink shaft of meat. The cum tube flared into a gorgeously big and puffy cock knob with a thin piss slit in the tip. Wendy squeezed her fist lovingly up the length of her father's cock. The cock stiffened further, and a big drop of pre-cum appeared.

God, I love playing with Daddy's big cock, Wendy thought happily. She smiled shamelessly as she started whipping her fist rapidly up and down his nine-inch cock. His prick lengthened and thickened with every hand stroke but still her father's eyelids didn't stir. A minute later, her daddy's massive cock was as hard as a rock.

Wendy released the huge prick, watching reverently as it stood stiffly out of his pants and pulsed rhythmically over his stomach. Wendy fished into the crotch opening and hauled out her father's fat, wrinkled balls. Again she wrapped her fist tightly around the root of his prick.

More cum juice had oozed out of the piss hole and the milky looking stuff now covered his mushroom-shaped cockhead with a tantalizing sheen of cum. Flicking out her tongue, the cock crazed daughter lapped the spunk from the crown of her father's prick.

Her licking made her father's prick jerk and pulse much harder. Wendy pursed her lips and planted a wet, loving kiss on the tip of his cock. Gradually she let her lips open, shutting her eyes at the same time. Obscene slurping, gurgling noises emanated from the back of her throat as she slowly sucked in the first several inches of her daddy's cock.

Fuck, Daddy's cock tastes good this morning, Wendy thought happily. She stopped with a third of his prick in her mouth, her full young lips stretched to bursting around the thick hard-on. Wendy mewled contentedly as the big cock pulsed warmly on her tongue.

Wendy started sucking, caving in her cheeks. She clung tightly to the base of his stiff prick with her hand, skillfully beating and jacking it. Up and down her head bobbed, shamelessly and devotedly fucking the delicious stiffness of her father's cock.

"Unngghhhh..." Her father's eyelids had finally begun to flutter as he responded to the blow job. "Ungghh... Wendy..."

Wendy suppressed a giggle. Even fast asleep, her father now automatically associated her name with a good cock-sucking. Panting, she sucked even more hungrily on the juicing knob of his cock. Her fist raced in a blur up and down the vein-laced shaft.

"Wendy!"

Dave's eyes opened wide as he awakened fully, and he gasped as he saw his daughter's face bobbing on his crotch. His hands came down on her raven-haired head and for a moment Wendy was afraid he was going to push her away.

But she should have known better than that. By now Dave's cock was as hard as iron and he could no more resist his daughter's tender slurping and sucking than he could have resisted a meal if he'd been starving. Slouching down on the chair, Dave just looked at her desperately.

"Wendy, I thought I told you that we can't do this here," he said as he watched her happily fucking her face with his stiff cock. "I mean, we just moved in yesterday! How are we supposed to know what they can hear upstairs? Maybe they can hear us right now. What would my brother say if he knew I let my own daughter suck my cock?"

"Maybe he'd want his cock sucked too," Wendy giggled, momentarily withdrawing her father's hard-on from her lips. "Come on, Daddy! You know how much I love sucking your cock. I don't even want to live here if I can't suck you off at least a couple of times a day."

"But, Wendy..."

"But, Daddy!" Wendy interrupted teasingly.

"Be serious! It's only seven in the morning! They're probably not even awake yet! And if they were they couldn't hear anyway. I don't make that much noise when I go down on you!" Giggling, Wendy returned her complete attention to her father's massive hard-on, taking a deep breath and shoving the meaty cock even farther down her throat. She knew her father was nervous about committing incest with her, just as he'd always been. But she knew he'd feel a lot less nervous as soon as she made him bathe her mouth with his hot cum.

Puckering her cheeks, feeling her pretty young face flushing pink with the torrid energy of the blow-job, Wendy sucked her father's cock as hard as she could. Lou gasped and sprawled lower on the chair, unconsciously spreading his thighs as his daughter's busy talented mouth made his cock throb and tingle. Without interrupting her rhythm, Wendy grabbed his pants and yanked them down to his knees.

Now she could play with Daddy's balls and finger-fuck his asshole. Lovingly Wendy slipped her left hand between his muscular legs, as her right fist whipped relentlessly up and down on his cock pole. Wendy fondled his wrinkled nut sac for a while, making more spunk dribble out of his cock and into her eagerly sucking mouth.

Then Wendy pushed her left hand between her father's shaking ass cheeks. She straightened her forefinger, probing between his ass globes until she found his puckered, hairy asshole.

Dave grunted and clutched her head with both hands. Just touching her finger to his asshole made his giant cock grow even stiffer in her buttery mouth. Sucking and jacking feverishly, the naked daughter wormed a finger slowly up her father's ass chute. Then she began pumping the finger rapidly in and out.

"Oh, yes, you hot sucking bitch!" Dave gasped. He bounced his hips off her finger, nearly choking her as he rammed his throbbing cock farther down her throat. "I'm cumming, Wendy! Ahhhhhhh!"

It had been two days now since her father's last cum and that was very unusual. Ever since they'd started fucking, Wendy had made a point of milking at least four loads of spunk a day out of her father's nuts, either with her pussy or her mouth or even her asshole. With a full two-day reserve clotting his nut sac, Wendy was sure she could practically drink breakfast out of her daddy's cum-laden cock.

And she wasn't disappointed. The first spurt of thick, gooey cream rocketed past her tongue, spurting onto her tonsils and gushing down her throat. Wendy whimpered happily around the exploding prick and kept on sucking and jacking as hard as she could. The first gusher was followed by torrents of hot, salty spunk.

It streamed out of his cock slit in a never ending flood, making his whole prick length buck and twitch in her mouth as it sprayed jets of cock juice down her throat. Wendy's belly felt hot and tingly as she contentedly swallowed her father's shooting juices. She stuck her finger deeper up his whole and wiggled it hard, and that made even more tasty jizz gush out of his cock.

It was nearly a minute later that the cum stopped spewing out of his velvety cock tip. When it was over, the whole area around Wendy's mouth was wet and sticky with white jizz. Giggling, the horny daughter took her father's prick out of her mouth and continued to jack on it, looking lovingly up into his eyes.

"Your cum tasted super good this morning, Daddy," she purred. "And there sure was a bunch of it. I don't think I'll be hungry till dinnertime. Maybe I'll just live on the cum I suck out of your cock."

"Oh, Wendy!" Dave shook his head as he looked at his horny girl. "You don't know what you do to me, honey. I never met a girl who could suck cock like you. You just don't know."

"I do know what I do to you, Daddy," Wendy laughed. "I make your cock stiff and then I make it cum. And it's still stiff right now, Daddy. Would you like to fuck me?"

Dave immediately looked a little frightened. "No, for God's sake! If my brother came downstairs..."

"Aw, Daddy, I want you to fuck me!" Wendy pouted, pushing out her lower lip and whipping her strong right hand faster than ever on her dad's saliva-slickened cock. "My pussy's so fucking wet and juicy. I need a big cock inside me, Daddy!"

Dave just stared at his naked daughter and groaned with resignation. That was all the permission Wendy needed. She rose to her feet, pushing her father's shoulders back into the chair as she climbed onto it with him. There was enough room to straddle his hips, planting her knees on the chair cushion to either side of his thighs.

"Put it in my pussy, Daddy!" Wendy whimpered, clutching his shoulders and thrusting her peach-shaped ass down onto his cock. "Oh, fuck, Daddy, my pussy wants your cock so bad? Oh, God, I guess I'll hafta put it in myself!"

Holding his shoulder tightly with one hand, Wendy dropped the other between her legs and grasped the stiffened shaft of her father's hard-on. She shuddered as she rubbed the velvety, juicing prickknob up and down her pussy furrow.

Grunting, Wendy shoved his cock securely into her buttery cunt hole. She held her father's shoulders with both hands again as she started feverishly humping and grinding, thrusting her glove-tight pussy down onto the satisfying stiffness of his cock.

"It's going into my cunt hole, Daddy!" Wendy mewled excitedly. "Aw, Daddy, fuck it to me! Fuck it up my horny cunt!"

Lou slid his hands down his naked daughter's slim waist, clutching the wriggling cheeks of her ass. Trans fixedly he stared down at the juncture of their bodies, seeing the way his rigid cock speared into the curly, matted hairs fringing her pussy slit.

Wendy's pussy felt delicious. It was so hot and tight and juicy, and Lou loved the way the pouting slit felt as it milked and nursed the shaft of his cock. Beside himself with pleasure, the lustful father pumped his hips lewdly off the chair, fucking his throbbing cock deeper and deeper into his daughter's creamy cunt.

Eagerly Wendy bounced and bucked on top of him, banging her gushing pussy onto his prick. "It's halfway up my belly, Daddy! Oh, Goddamn, give me all of it! Pound my pussy with your super big prick!"

Lou dug his fingers harshly into the squirmy cheeks of his daughter's ass. He started slamming into her sucking pussy much harder, skewering his hips to make his prick shaft stab all the way into her creaming cunt.

Then it was all the way inside her furry slit, throbbing to the balls in the syrupy, sucking tightness of her cunt. Wendy leaned forward to kiss her father lasciviously, rubbing her stiff nipple tits on his chest. Deliberately she flexed her fucking muscles, making Dave moan as her snapping pussy milked his burning cock.

"Now fuck me, Daddy!" Wendy pleaded. "I want you to pound the fucking shit out of me!"

Panting hoarsely and dripping sweat, the sex starved teen started whipping her itchy fuck silt up and down her father's cock as fast as she could. All Dave could do was sit still and watch his naked daughter.

"Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me!" Wendy begged. "Fuck me, fuck my horny cunt!"

Lou started rhythmically ramming his cock into his daughter's cunt, meeting her feverish fuck rhythm as he pistoned his hips off the chair. Wendy whimpered wantonly and kept fucking her daddy as hard as she could. Then father and daughter were grinding together in rhythmic unison, their bellies slapping sweatily together, the chair legs skittering on the floor as they frantically, hornily fucked.

"I'm cuming on your juicy cock, Daddy!" Wendy squealed. "Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me! Daddy, my pussy's coming!"

"Ungghh! Oh, Wendy! I'm coming too!" Dave clutched her luscious ass cheeks and lifted his hips completely off the chair, ramming his pulsing prick to the hilt in his daughter's cum-spasming cunt. Wendy felt the milky prick juice gushing into her pussy, splattering onto the slippery walls of her cunt tunnel.