In the Field Beyond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An eternity beyond as the seductress's hands ran over vine wrapped breasts. Pleasure rose again and Kelly ached for ever more even as breath became a struggle. She felt the presence of the woman in the vines as they continued to thrust into her sex, into her rear. As they crawled down her throat and filled her with an intimacy she had never imagined could exist. The feeling in her fingers had slowly disapated and darkness encroached on the edge of her vision.

Softly, it crept inwards, even as Kelly continued to moan from Virva's attentions. She could only see points of blue now. Blue that stared deep into her as a second orgasm rushed through her, the pleasure seeping into the realm of pain.

When darkness claimed her, all Kelly could imagine was the pleasure, and that beautiful ethereal blue.

______

As her hand rose, vines stretched and began to break. A crisp chill immediately seeped into her flesh as she emerged from the cocoon in the pumpkin patch. Slowly she rose, the rope like plants devoid of the life they had once been flush with, and falling from her body.

Exposed, presented to the glare of dawn, Kelly winced. She lifted a hand a moment, shielding her eyes from the sun's gaze as she got to her feet. Clumps of dirt and the last vines fell from her, piling around where she'd lain.

The field was coated in a layer of frost, and the cornfield she'd ran through had been cut down. With no sign of the scarecrows, Kelly pulled her clothes back into place.

She took a tentative step from the vegetation that'd fallen from her, and looked around. The maze she'd lost her friends in wasn't that far away, and the field where everyone had parked and the coffee stand had been looked abandoned.

Frowning at being so utterly forgotten, Kelly smoothed her skirts and started walking towards the parking lot. Stepping off the dirt and onto the grass, she was thankful for the shoes as she walked across the frosted ground.

Standing amid the packed grass of the parking lot, Kelly looked back at the sign. The boards had been changed, and now simply read 'closed until next Halloween'.

Letting out a sigh, Kelly began to make her way to the road. She rubbed at her throat briefly, as she felt something shift within.

Shoes crunching in the gravel of the road's shoulder, Kelly started her walk back to town.

She wasn't sure how long she'd been walking when she heard the engine of a car. Turning, she saw it rounding a curve in the distance, coming her way. A vine teased the back of her tongue as she smiled, and held out a hand with her thumb up.

END

12