All Comments on 'In The Gallery'

by Vitorio

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
fantasywriter1fantasywriter1over 3 years ago

Fantastic story, unbelievable well written! One of the very best here on Literotica. Please continue, your readers would like to see how Dana's anal needs will develop in the next few months. Thanks for all your work!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 3 years ago

Magnificent story that kept me fingering myself throughout! A great story on how older guys are so much more skilled when it cums to cunt and arsehole lickery and fuckery/ buggery! Excellent writing massively enjoyed thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding

This story, and the writing, is simply outstanding...Thank you...

HardBenHardBenover 3 years ago
WONDERFUL

OMG - Every man's (well definitely mine) dream.

What a fabulous weekend with such an amazing girl.

Exceptionally well written and totally erotic.

Absolutely loved it, and I hope to hear more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Demure

I don’t think you know what it means.

Demure=agreed, submitted

Didn’t demure= disagreed, non compliance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh to be young again!

I am not as old as Mike, but in my dreams if I were, and met a 22 year old young woman like Dana it would be more than heavenly. I have been there and tried to do that unsuccessfully because of my age. Young women don't like much older men, and tend to avoid them at all costs, except the ones that are after their money. I have that but couldn't keep them. They were like potato chips, you couldn't eat just one, you had to go through the entire bag. It gets tiresome and lonely. That's why this story is so uplifting, because they both got what they wanted in the END.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very hot but some of the dialogue was a bit corny and/or repetitive

VitorioVitorioover 3 years agoAuthor
Don't mistake 'demure' for 'demur'

Had to respond to Anonymous - although he/she will probably never see this - but the word is demure which means reserved, modest and shy - as I used it! Demur that is demure without the 'e' is as described, to disagree.

Sorry folks don't like my English wrongly criticised!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

I like the old-school style of expression, while doing very youthful fun things!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
9 page plot...

could have been condensed to a half page...1 star

VitorioVitorioabout 3 years agoAuthor
Really?

Again I should not respond but when someone, of course anonymous, makes such a ridiculous comment I feel obliged to respond. He/she will, again of course, never see this but it makes me feel better. I do not delete this type of comment because it shows, sadly, the mental ability of some readers. Because the comment is anonymous I cannot challenge the writer to do what he/she says and he/she knows it!

Ah me, sometimes I wonder why I bother but I am uplifted by the positive comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More international

I really enjoyed the story! My girlfriend was a little put off by you using the word "cunt" instead of pussy. Also using "arse" instead of ass! I told her you were British. Just a suggestion, in the future you might think of using pussy and ass to make it more international! I loved the story though! Sorry I just registered and it won't let me sign in yet! So I have to be anonymous for now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like the part where they did anal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i liked it, that´s for sure.

lots of typos, though but no problem

one ´murrican intrusion: a single ugly ¨off of¨

as well, continual mix up between to lie and to lay. guess it happens in british english as well

an assman myself, though canadian

read the whole thing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story was Amazing, I was hard the whole time I was reading.. it was a story of innocence and discovery, I was only 14 when my 22 year old cousin gently persuaded me into taking him orally and anally, the sight of my tiny pink anus was more than he could stand, and thrust balls deep inside me!! The pain was horrible, but it soon subsided as his hard shaft rubbed my tender prostrate. I came without ever touching myself. Your story reminds of this time in my life, and it was an Amazing experience that I will never forget!! Thank you my friend!! You are an Amazing Artist!!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Well I like a nice long story with a sustained but not boring build up and this had it in shovelfuls. Yes a few typos later on which was a shame but not enough to detract from an excellent story.

Is there more to come for this couple. Dana seems taken and surely has more to learn from her accomplished older lover and he has plans to stay there for 6 months. A long term relationship seems out as they both seem to realise that but there's scope for at least one more chapter. Could be very poignant if you include Mike's death.

Def 5 stars

TrashyRatTrashyRatover 2 years ago

I love the build up to anal it's really cute!

teddydaleteddydaleabout 2 years ago

Love it. Very hot. I will be following you in hopes that there will be more from you and Dana.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely superb, I was so immersed in the story that I didn't want it to end!

I could happily read this forever.

I feared a twist at the end, but fortunately it didn't materialise.

A very well written piece, well done, I hope there are many more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story..I wish there was a picture of her to confirm the picture I have in my mind..but it might take away from the whole fantasy. Please tell me this is going to be a reoccurring story with many episodes! Excellent imagination you have, I look forward to many more episodes with these two.

analustanalustabout 1 year ago

enjoyed it immensely. Definitely hoping for more. Terrific anal scenes.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I loved the realistic aspects of anal as well as his concern for her well-being. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I thought it was very good. Just what I would do with a certain young woman I know. Recently, I got in touch with her. Let her know I cared for her.

Wish me luck

JSA69JSA696 months ago

OMG! This is the hottest story I've read in quite a while. Fantastic!

JuicyplayJuicyplay5 months ago

So full of love and heat and deep appreciation of the joys of sex

insatiablehubbyinsatiablehubby4 months ago

Absolutely incredible. Such honesty and realism. I really enjoyed this one... over and over again ;)

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

What a lovely, loving story. Reminders and memories of long ago and my own very special older man. Thank you for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVitorio@Vitorio
I am married now to a lovely lady who enjoys life as much as I do. We have fun, experiment, and enjoy swinging. We both love meeting new people via Literotica and other social media. Feel free to contact me [that effectively means us - lol] about any aspect of my writing. ...

SIMILAR Stories