In the Garden of the Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are doing fine," I said with a nervous laugh as I stared at his beautiful arms working the tool in the soft soil as his fingers pushed deep into the earth to pull out the loosened weed by the roots. He quickly caught on and threw them into the same pile I was creating. He looked handsome in a blue tshirt and gray shorts that could pass for swim trunks. I wondered if he intended on working or if he wanted to just drop off the drink as a friendly gesture and go jump in that pool.

He moved his hand toward me, and I felt his fingers brush along my knuckles. He may have been reaching for a different tool or noticed a weed I hadn't seen, but I felt he was searching for something deeper. I flipped my hand over and let his fingers settle into my palm. Our gardening gloves prevented any skin from making contact, so I told him I had a cramp and needed to stretch my legs. I removed my leather gloves, dropped them into his lap, stood, bent over, and began to rub my calves. Of course, his curious eyes watched my hand as it ran up and down my tight muscle and smooth skin.

"You can be helpful in other ways," I said.I took his gloved hand and placed it on my cramping calf. His eyes widened, and he quickly took off his gloves and tossed them to the side using both hands to work my muscle, running them up and down my leg. I began rubbing his shoulders, and he looked up at me with his lustful blue eyes briefly before letting out a long sigh and looking back at my leg. I couldn't resist so I bent down and kissed him gently on the top of his head, letting my fingers move from his shoulders up into his locks of soft hair. He let one hand move up my thigh and ran his finger along the edge of my panties.

I had my own Greek God in my garden and really wanted to get him over to my new tree swing to fulfill my latest fantasy. I reached down and grabbed his hand from my calf and pulled him up and walked, pulling him toward the swing.

"Oh my God," said Luke. "Please tell me you are going to take off that beautiful dress and swing naked like you did yesterday." "Only if the self-proclaimed non-voyeur watches again," I looked back giving him a flirty smile while still holding his hand and walking toward the swing. "You should lean against that tree for the best view." He quickly obeyed.

I pulled off my dress in one easy motion. I was braless, so all I had to do was step out of my panties. Luke watched as I began swinging and opening my legs to tease him. Within minutes he was back on his feet and fully naked proudly displaying his fully erect penis. He walked toward me, stopped the swing, and knelt down in front of me. I decided to lean back and open my legs to give him a closer look.

"I have a lot of fantasies about this swing," I teased.

"I do now too," he added.

I drug my feet to slow the swing, and he reached out to steady it as he approached me. Luke bent down on his knees and began kissing the soft flesh of my stomach, moving lower. I held tight to the swing and moved my body forward, preparing myself for where he was headed. He ran his tongue down along my the crevice between my leg and my soft mound. Soon his tongue was inside of me, and he used one hand to open my vagina while he continued to steady the swing with his other hand. I moaned and dug my toes into the soft ground.

His tongue powerfully twisted between the folds of my wet pussy. It was amusing the way his hands crept— as though I wouldn't notice— up the inside of my thighs. Fortunately, I was too turned on to laugh; I sighed in anticipation. Each of his fingers had mischievous minds of their own, and his palms dragged behind, pressing and rolling the skin of my legs toward the intended treasure. As they reached their destination, his hands clasped into loose fists, and then his fingers extended to spread my pussy and allow his tongue to squirm deeper into my shaking body.

"Oh, Beth," Luke moaned. He stood up and grabbed the ropes to pull me closer. His strong arms steadied the swing as he made his move. He placed his left foot forward and positioned his body for a better angle. As he made his first thrust, we were both reminded of Newton's third law of physics: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. I reached out to grab his beautiful hard penis and lead it to the warmth of my wet, throbbing vagina. He leaned in further, and I could feel the rising anticipation as he almost entered my body.

Despite his full strength and best effort, the rope swing continued to flutter and twist and defiantly transfer my body out of the path of his intentions. Luke's beautifully sculpted penis slinging in the breeze might have been arousing if it hadn't been so utterly ineffective. The jabbing into every portion of space between my legs, except for the part that longed for it the most, forced me to bite my lip in a manner he might have interpreted as sexy in order to conceal my laughter. He stopped swaying his hips; his cock ceased its comical rotation, and he let out a disappointed sigh through an embarrassed smile.

He proclaimed in a tone of deep despair, "This isn't working at all, is it?" and just when I worried he was giving up entirely his strong arms hoisted me out of the swing and gracefully carried me and placed me on the soft ground beneath the majestic oak tree.

"I feel like a goddess," I said, looking into his steel blue eyes.

"You are. A garden goddess," he said as he moved over me and began softly kissing my neck. "I am enchanted. What do you desire?"

"All of you," I said, lying back. "My garden fantasies are coming true. Thanks to you."

If I had known what he was about to do next, I might have warned him. It would have been really sexy if it hadn't been for the soil on my feet from the garden. Luke began to wiggle his tongue like a naughty little demon and moved slowly toward my feet with a wicked grin. As his tongue slipped between my toes, he felt the grittiness, and his head quickly shot back. He squeezed his eyes shut and pressed his tongue in and out of his pierced lips like a child sucking a lemon. This time I couldn't even bite my lower lip to keep from laughing.

I almost felt sorry for him and decided we had had enough of all that fancy stuff. I wanted him to love me. I needed to feel his warm body pressed to mine and feel his love deep inside my trembling body. "You are too cute," I said. "Come here, now." I reached down and pulled him on top of me, giving him a deep, long kiss to let him know that a little dirt and a few mishaps were not going to put a damper on this passionate encounter. When we finished the kiss and stared at each other, his smile let me know he felt the same.

Luke reached down and began rubbing the tip of his penis around my wet folds, teasing me into a frenzied sweat. He kissed my neck and inched in deeper at a slow and steady pace. As much as our playfulness was fun, it was a relief when his cock finally settled deep inside, and our bodies began moving in a synchronized rhythm.

I was about to lose my mind! I wrapped my legs around his waist, forcing him harder into my body. I placed my hands on the back of his strong arms and pulled along to the steady rowing motion of his body. I felt like I was floating on water. The sweat dripping from his glistening chest settled onto my jiggling breasts, my pussy tightened around him, and he thrust deeper until he unveiled the perfect spot. The shock of his discovery, one I had never even found on my own, sent shivers of pleasure through my entire body.

My body went numb, and the painting of Ares in the garden being seduced by the flower goddess flashed into my mind. I felt like a flower goddess, but I imagined myself as the one being seduced. My Ares had wandered into my garden and found the inmost spot to release my pleasure.

I was unable to hold back, so I just let myself scream as I had the deepest, longest, most gratifying orgasm; I slipped into a dream of curvy, soft-bodied Nymphs and well-endowed Satyrs. Luke balanced on his hands, threw his head back, and let out a deep gravelly groan. His pulsating cock enlarged and spread me wider with long deep thrusts. My pussy gripped his cock as he released hot cum into me. He pulled out and let his final jets of cum stream onto my stomach.

We lay quiet cuddled together under the tree as if we were longtime lovers. It felt comfortable, and neither of us felt compelled to force a conversation. Looking over my lovely garden, as the breeze blew steadily along miles of open space, I thought about his sexy body pressing against mine. I didn't envy the minds of my friends that revolve around wealth and the never-ending maintenance required to appear superior to others. Nothing in my life had ever been superior to my peaceful, present paradise. I enjoyed it alone but enjoying it with him was heavenly.

"I came to my sister's house to get some R&R and time alone," said Luke, breaking the silence as we both stood up and began dressing. "But, meeting you is a fun surprise and very relaxing," he added as if he had read my mind.

"Time alone is overrated. I built this garden alone, but now I am open to sharing my bounty. All of it!" I said with a flirty smile as I handed him the full basket of vegetables that I had been collecting earlier.

"You are always welcome, and clothing is optional!" I said as I handed him a nice sized cucumber to add to the basket.

12