In the Garden of the Gods Ch. 02

Story Info
Doc is desperate and it doesn't look good for the Venture.
2.2k words
4.43
4k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Captain to the bridge!" Commander Johansson shouts as all the sensors start going haywire. "There! Computer, pause sweep, overlay grid! Grid F-36, magnify and enhance." The main screen zooms in on the faint pulsing light in space to show what appears to be lightning.

"Sir! Gravametrics are going off the scale! The energy readings suggest tetryon radiation and... and I don't know what!"

"Break orbit and back us away. Put us at least five hundred million kilometers from it."

"Sir, I still don't know how far away we are now, these readings are all over the place and getting worse."

"Yomato, take us out of here, to the systems edge if you have to, I don't care, just get us moving!" The view on the screen tilts sickeningly as the TSF Venture turns hard to port and begins to accelerate away. "Computer, keep the anomaly on the screen."

"What the..! Sir it's opening! Look at the size of it!" The argent lightning, within seconds, expands into a sphere the size of a moon that then flattens to a disc and opens.

"Yomato get us the hell out of here!"

"Sir! Something is coming through! It's... oh my god! It's huge!" Johansson gapes at the screen as the open disc keeps expanding Something... a wedge shaped ship begins to emerge. And keeps coming. More and more, wider and larger, impossibly huge and still it keeps emerging from the hole in space. Yomato exclaims, "Its bigger than the damned planet!" Finally the whole ship is in view blocking out a large portion of the stars on the view screen. Suddenly a pulse of blue light from the massive ship and all power on board the TSF Venture dies.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's been well over an hour and mildly concerned, Mike Yvinski steps out the hatch into the open rear bay. Bot is lifting a sample case from it's sled to put into the shuttle's storage. Looking around he doesn't see Doc anywhere. He steps out the ship then walks around the shuttle. Returning to the large open bay doors, he leans in and queries,

"Bot have you seen Dr. Optenbauher?" The robot pauses and spins in place to face the mechanic.

"No Mike. Susan is not currently in the shuttle." Mike rolls his eyes and sighs, before trying his question again.

"Bot, is Dr. Optenbauher still at the research site?"

"No Mike. Dr. Optenbauher was not at the research site. All samples and equipment had been packed and were/are ready for transport and storage. Dr. Optenbauher is also not within scanner range." The large tracked robot turns and resumes it's packing.

"What!" Mike yells alarmed. "What do you mean not in scanning range!" Bot pauses again and begins to turn once more. Mike, already moving to the comm panel, yells at the robot. "Bot! Full scan, max range! Locate Dr. Optenbauher!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dr. Susan Optenbauher opens her eyes and is mostly aware of what has happened. Naked and covered with lust inducing secretions and pollen while breathing in powerful pheromones she wonders just how much of a chance she has of escaping. And whether or not she really wants to. Even over her sore muscles, deep seated need burns within her. Overpowering wanton need! Susan knows she is in a bad situation. Knows she needs to get the hell out there. Desperately attempting to ignore her own hard nipples she tries to analyze her situation. She knows what the pollen is doing to her, but she can't fight it. Already she has lost her concentration and is playing with her tits. It just feels so good! Above her, most of the pollen has fallen off the stamen and like a drug addict she craves more. She is sorely tempted by the the next one over, just a few feet away. All that lovely pollen, rubbing it into her skin... tasting it...

"No!" she tries to shout at herself but it comes out more as a whimper. Body warring with brain she struggles to stop massaging her breasts and manages to get up on her hands and knees then straightens and is kneeling, swaying slightly. Her wild matted hair and naked body glisten with the sticky secretion and she tries to scrape off some of the pollen that is stuck to her. Even that, just simply rubbing her arm and she moans with pleasure. All her nerves are heightened and everything just feels so damned good! Looking around hoping to see a gap she can squeeze through without brushing against the petals, Susan spots a short pistil at the center of the flower. And it glistens with the same secretions that coats her skin.

"Oh god..." she moans at their rather suggestive shape. The very firm almost perfectly shaped phallic looking pistil. The lovely pollen dusted cock shaped pistil that would fit so nicely and fill her up and she could ride... Even as she stares, panting and massaging her breasts again, a little pollen falls like delicate snowflakes, adding more to the object of Susan's intense desire. Looking up she sees four more heavily pollen laden stamen almost directly above it.

"Ohgod! Ohmygod! Ohmyfuckinggod!" And Susan is crawling forward. Any though of trying to escape is gone as desire overwhelms her again. Without thought or hesitation, she tries to impale herself, but even as wet as she is it is not enough to let the sticky plant dildo slip in to her. With a growl of impatience, she kneels, takes a firm hold and engulfs the head of it with her lips. The honey flavored sticky secretions and the the pollen coats Susan's tongue and her orgasmic scream is muffled by the phallic pistil in her mouth. Drooling whether in lust or on purpose, she neither knows nor cares. All she wants is this firm textured and coated thing inside her and she needs to lube it up with her saliva. Continuing to bob her head while stroking it as if it's the greatest cock ever, her other hand, coated once more in pollen, joins the other stroking the plant cock. Now her hands are sliding smoothly along the pistil's thick 20cm length and she can't take it anymore. Quickly crouching, she aims the phallic desire and impales herself on it. Within seconds she is shaking, so close to orgasm. Grunting like an animal Susan is plunging up and down as fast and hard as she can.

"Uhn, uhn, ohgodohgodOHGOD! Uh! Uh! Uh!" she is so close, so close... and... and... wait...

"What! No! No! Nonononono! So close!" The lovely plant cock is softening and shrinking inside her. Desperately she tries squeezing her legs together and bouncing harder but it is not use, the pistil shrivels to the thickness and firmness of an overcooked spaghetti noodle.

"NO! NO!" she screams as she grabs it and tries to stroke life into it. "NO! Need more!" Susan screams and looking around in desperation, she spots another perfectly formed and very firm looking plant cock. And then another just past it. Susan's eyes widen at the glorious sight of dozens more, all sticky and pollen dusted, just waiting for her wanton attention.

Susan can't crawl fast enough.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What the fuck is going on!" Mike exclaims. First Doc disappears without a trace, now the Venture isn't answering his hails. He turns back to the comm to try yet again.

"Mike, I am detecting power surges of unknown origin. The frequency does not match any..." Mike turns to Bot when it just stops speaking and his eyes go wide in alarm at the blueish arcs of energy that swarm it's armoured body. Bot spasms once and goes inert, like it has been powered off.

"What the fu..." Around the large open bay door a female figure in grey armour steps and aims a strange pistol at him. Before he can react, she shoots him with a blue beam of light and his body spasms like he is being electrocuted. Mike's world goes black.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Yomato, get the power back on! Sensors, comms, anything!" Johansson shouts as she gropes the console blindly in the dark. All around the bridge others voices start to call out, fearful but still rational, trying to figure what happened and how to fix it. She bumps something and it clatters to the floor. Her tablet! Quickly she knees and feels around finally grabbing it. Standing and activating her device, some much needed yet very dim light illuminates her. It is not much but at least she can see a foot in front of her. And more importantly perhaps, others can see her. Just as she opens her mouth, a sound like ripping fabric accompanies sudden intense pulses of argent light from around the bridge, blinding everyone else.

"Intruder aler..." someone yells then screams in pain. From several points around her blue beams of light erupt in the darkness and the bodies of her crew are framed in arcing electric bolts as they spasm. Blackness returns instantly and all she hears are the sounds of bodies thudding to the floor. Still holding her tablet, illuminated by it's dim glow, Johansson stands perfectly still, heart pounding.

"Naact'cha." an electronic voice from her left makes her jump. Her head snaps towards the answering voices around the bridge. A light flickers and becomes a beam from a flashlight that sweeps the bridge. In it's wide spot, Joansson sees the unmoving bodies of her crew and alarmingly, fully armoured humanoid female figures, that are not just much taller and broader than her but have two sets of arms! More flashlights turn on giving Johansson some much needed light. A quick look around the bridge and there is no obvious damage and it appears as if the crew are still breathing. It's not much but the little bit of relief helps her nerves. Trying not to stare and failing, her heart races every time she sees those extra arms move. A beam swings to shine in her face and she squints against it's brightness as it's bearer approaches.

"Ne atc oolactree." The electronic voice says. Johansson just shakes her head, no clue what is being said. Or asked. Or demanded for all she can tell.

"Johansson, Valerie, Commander, TSF Venture, 8113579534." she recites.

"Ne atc oolactree!" Johansson doesn't know what is being said but she knows a demand when she hears it. On one breast of the grey armour, two vertical stripes of muted red. 'Insignia of rank?' she thinks to herself.

"Johansson, Valerie, Commander, TSF Venture, 8113579534." The armoured female steps up, sweeps Johansson's body with it's flashlight, then reaches out and grasps the tablet. Johansson briefly thinks to resist but the sheer size of the female and that unnerving extra set of arms dissuades her and she lets go. The figure just tosses it over her shoulder, the tablet bounces off Yomato's console and falls to the floor. Again the electronic voice demands,

"Ne atc oola..." the voice cuts off as the head tilts. Very faintly Johansson can just hear another voice, from inside the female's visor. "Dela va." the female says. Again Johansson hears the voice and this time, the figure looks around at what must be her squad, who are also looking back and forth at each other. 'Interesting.' Johansson thinks. 'Something is happening.'

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Exhausted to the point where she can barely keep her eyes open let alone move, Susan just slumps to the side and lays in a shallow pool of the wonderful, horrible sticky plant secretion. The ninth pistil, shrivelled and flaccid, slips from inside her. While the aphrodisiac secretions spikes her hormones yet again and desire flairs within her, it fails to make Susan move, or even moan. She has no idea how much time has passed or how many orgasms she has had. Dozens. Dozens of dozens even. She is so thirsty that she briefly considers lapping up some of the sticky secretion. But she knows it will only makes things worse for her. Briefly she wonders if she is going to die here, fucking herself to death. But even that fails to spark any emotion, she just doesn't have the energy. She wonders if she can sleep, sticky and pollen covered as she is...

Susan's eyes flutter open as she feels a tremble through the flower. Some pollen drifts down and Susan moans in exhausted desire. She knows she can't lay there, she has to get away from under the stamen lest more pollen drives her mad. Slowly she pulls herself through the puddle, away from the center of the enormous flower. She feels another tremor, then the flower is swaying back and forth. Pollen is falling like snow and Susan just collapses, her arms not able to summon any more strength. The last thing she sees before passing out is a grey armoured figure climbing through the beautiful, hateful petals.