In the Garden of the Gods Ch. 03

Story Info
Johansson and Gibson learn the properties of the Flowers.
3.1k words
4.5
3.5k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in this work of fiction are over the age of 21, including the aliens.

"San. Tahlaa. Galee ta mos buhn. Sounna te." The imposing double armed female encased in grey armor calls out. Two soldiers, indistinguishable from the others, pull hand held electronic equipment off their hips and walk around the still dark bridge of the TSF Venture, scanning the unconscious crew. Johansson, watches them with only half her attention. The ranking officer, or so she has come to think of her as such, continues her animated conversation with whom ever is on the comm with her. Every now and again, Johansson swears the officer eyes her up, checking her body out.

"Ellag? Ellag! Pfft! Ea sulent!" At her outburst her squad all turn and look at their officer, then each other. Now the female with the twin pale red strips on the breast of her armor is clearly checking Johansson out.

"San! Su galee cha." she orders and one of the soldiers comes over, runs the scanner over Johansson then shares the read out with her leader.

"Pfft. Eellag! Ea sulent hanch jae!" Johansson isn't sure but she thinks she may have just been insulted. Or maybe humanity has, she isn't sure. Taking a chance she points at the officer, then at her strips before waving her hand to encompass the squad of soldiers occupying her bridge.

"Commander." Johansson says, pointing at the three silver pips on her collar, then waves her hand around the bridge. 'Hope they don't think I'm an idiot. Hope they don't shoot me.' She then points at the soldier with the scanner and asks, "San?" then points at herself and says, "Johansson."

The response is as immediate as it is brutal. 'San' grabs Johansson with three of her arms, picks her up as if she was a toy and throws her. Johansson slams against the wall then drops almost two meters to the floor. Struggling to get her breath back as stars swim in her vision, she has no time to react before being grabbed roughly by the back of the neck, dragged up and off her feet. It feels as if her vertebrae are being crushed.

"SAN!" the amplified electronic voice practically deafens Johansson but the soldier holding her aloft stops dead, two fists cocked back ready to clock her. "Das fa galee!" Slowly the fists are lowered and the very large hand holding Johansson aloft lets go. She barely manages to only stumble and remain on her feet, gasping, holding her ribs and neck. The soldier, 'San' hands her scanner to her officer with her head lowered. "Ect!" A nod and what can only be translated as a glare of death at Johansson, the soldier presses something on her gauntlet and is gone in a flash of brilliant argent light.

"Julnt." Says the officer, shaking her head. She pokes Johansson in the side of her head making her whince and shy away from the hard finger. "Julnt, julnt, julnt."

"Yea, I get it. Stupid."

The officer shakes her head again then continues her exchange over her comm. Again she looks at Johansson then abruptly signs off.

"Kultre, bru sig belsna. Heela ect kivd." One of the soldiers sweeps her flashlight around the bridge and settles on Brenda Gibson, one of the science doctorates. As if she weighs nothing, the soldier picks her up and slings her over one shoulder before activating her gauntlet. Ripping cloth and brilliant light, they are gone. Two armored hands grip Johansson's arm and she barely has time to look at the officer before her stomach drops out the bottom of her body.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I'm a little worried Sir. Should I be worried?" Silence for a heart beat then, "I'm worried." Helen Grier says in the pitch black of the stopped turbolift. A sigh, a shift of fabric against a plasteel wall panel then, "I'm worried Sir. If the Computer isn't responding it must be really bad. And someone should have contacted us by now. A knocking on the closest doors at the very least. Something is definitely wrong."

"Relax Ensign. It's not like we can do much anyway. Lets just give them a little more time."

"Yes Sir." Captain Price counts in his head. He doesn't get very far.

"It's just... Sorry Sir but this is very unlike Engineering. Or the Search and Rescue grunts... I mean personnel. Sir. It's been at least ten minutes and..."

"I get it Ensign. Your right about the Computer. Power must be out in the entire section. That is concerning, however we still have air and it is warm so it's not a hull breach." Price says calmly. 'I hope' he thinks. He is more than a little sure that the urgent call from the bridge less than two minutes before the power went out has something to do with it. But wisely keeps that to himself.

It isn't long when, from above them, the sound of doors being pried open. There is a few seconds of silence, then more scraping and squealing as doors are further forced. Price hears an intake of breath from beside him as Grier is about to call out.

"Quiet!" he whispers urgently. No sound, no talking, nothing. "Why has no one has called down to us? That's the first you do when someone is stuck."

Suddenly something heavy slams against the ceiling making both of them flinch then the lift lurches upward to the sound of squealing metal before stopping again. The lift lurches upward several times accompanied by the squealing of the automatic brakes. Still no one has called out to them.

There is a pause of several seconds then the doors noisily protest as they bow inward slightly about two meters up, then again half a meter below that as well. Slowly the doors part slightly and the trapped pair squint against the beams of flashlights. Four sets of fingers work they way in, bending and crushing the edges of the doors. With a squeal the doors are pried apart by an armored, very tall... woman... with four arms. Behind her, two more equally large, similarly gifted women stand with odd looking pistols pointed.

"Well. Shit. Their, ah... kind of... large." Grier says, her eyes darting back and forth between the pistols and the extra arms.

"Yea." Price says as he slowly lifts his hands up into plain view and takes a half step forward. "Captain Martin Price. TSF Venture. Who are..." A bolt of blue energy hits him square in the chest and he just collapses as electrical arcs swarm over his body. Ensign Grier yelps in shock then immediately surges forward and delivers a round house kick to the helmet followed by a back kick intending to shove the attacker back into her two companions. While her first blow did knock the solder's head to the side, her second blow hardly moved her opponent back at all. Still spinning, Grier brings up her arm intending the deliver another blow to the head, but she is immediately grabbed by two right arms before the solder clocks her with two lefts. Reeling, Grier staggers back shaking her head and barely has time to avoid the the soldier's grab at her arm. Again another grab is deflected and Grier tries to duck under the arm in an attempt to deliver an elbow smash as she slips past. Unfortunately, Grier isn't used to fighting someone with two sets of arms and she moves directly into an uppercut that lifts her off her feet and she slams into the back wall.

Upon regaining consciousness, the first thing Grier sees is her opponent crouching over her, cocking her head one way then the other. Over her shoulders, the other two are staring at her as well.

"Ow." Grier says and spits blood to the sideas she tries to roll to get to her hands and knees. The soldier easily holds her down with one hand while two of her other hands snap manacles on Grier. With a squawk of indignity, she is then hoisted over an armoured shoulder as if she weighs nothing. A brilliant flash of argent light and Grier's stomach drops out the bottom of her body.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Johansson staggers and while taking deep breaths to calm her stomach, she realizes she is now standing on the planet. Her captor lets go of her arm and immediately starts talking on her comm again. Even Johansson's nausea can't compete with the wonder of being teleported and the sheer size of the flowers that surround them. To her left she sees the armored soldier laying Gibson down on the bare dark soil then kneel beside her while running the scanner over her. Just beyond them is a group of rather tall and burly women in white uniforms instead of grey armor. Even with their backs to her, Johansson can see that they all have four arms, are very close in body build and height, well over two meters. And all of them have long blonde hair pulled back in ponytails. A very animated conversation seems to be going on.

The scent in the air is as distracting as it is wonderful but Johansson is still trying to process what has just happened. And the size of these flowers! She immediately starts walking intending to check on Gibson. While her captor doesn't try to stop her, she does follow at leisurely pace. After only a few meters, Johansson is openly sweating.

"Wow, it's hot here." Johansson says, popping two buttons on her uniform. "And this scent!" She inhales deeply while watching the uniformed... female... aliens? "Obviously aliens. What the hell Valerie, use your brain." as she shakes her head at herself. "No armor though, so are they scientists? Officers?" Looking around at the forest of gigantic flowers, she says, "Botanists?" Absolutely in love with the scent of the enormous flowers, she keeps inhaling deeply through her nose as she walks, her concerns slowly fading into the background. For the first time since the crew of the TSF Venture discovered the anomalous energy readings, Valerie Johansson smiles and pauses to just let the heavenly scent infuse her.

Lost in just how good, how happy she feels, Johansson doesn't realize she has walked well past Gibson and is now standing with the group of... "Gardeners!" she shouts excitedly and giggles. "Why is it so hot?" she asks them as she unbuttons half her uniform, flapping it in an attempt to generate at least some kind of cooling breeze. She smiles aat the muscular... kind of... sexy aliens that stand watching her. With a laugh she points at the gadgets in their hands, "Galee!" And thrusts her chest out with her arms outstretched to the sides in open invitation. She giggles and turn in a circle when she hears beeps coming from the scanners as several of the alien... females... sexy women surround her.

"These flowers are really pretty." she tells them as she waves her arm. "And they smell wonderful!" Johansson closes her eyes and inhales deeply. She giggles when she stumbles back as if drunk, bumping into the big... strong... hot... looking officer. With a smile Johansson runs a finger across the armored chest and playfully circles the twin red strips of rank on the left breast. "Why don't you take off that armor and left me have a look at you?" She stops grinning when she stops to wipe sweat from her face."Oh my, it is so hot! Are you not hot?" she asks again as she strips off her uniform and bra. The sexy women in the uniforms seem excited to see her almost naked as they continue their scans.

Johansson startles a little at the sudden noise and flash of light. Turning she sees a dozen tall blonde woman wearing light robes. Immediately, all the large alien woman yell and laugh with delight, strip of their robes, then run to separate flowers. One of them glances at Johansson as she charges past, and climbs the plant a few meters beyond her. Johansson is immediately horny as hell, eyes locked on the muscular woman's ass as she climbs. Johansson begins to play with her breasts.

"Wow, she is really hot! I bet she could do all kind of fun things with those extra arms." she says aloud. "Naughty things!" she whispers lustily to her favourite officer as she is led towards the tall wonderful smelling flower that the luscious naked woman climbed just seconds ago. Johansson needs very little encouragement to climb up after her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Helen Gibson groggily opens her eyes and is confused. Kneeling over her and fingering Gibson's long dark brown hair is a blonde woman in a white uniform she doesn't recognize and.. a soldier? In armor? She tries to sit up but the soldier stops her with two left hands against her chest making Gibson's confusion grow. Two lefts? And both of women seem very... strapping. Much larger build than Helen anyway. Still deeply muddled she sees something purple moving from the corner of her eye and as she turns to look, something incredibly soft is rubbed against her cheek, leaving a warm sticky trail. Gibson gasps and shudders at the incredible pleasure that sweeps her body. Mouth hanging open she stares in wonder then leans her face forward when the blonde in white brings the purple... cloth? thing towards Gibson's face again.

A half gasp, half moan escapes her lips as incredible tingles sweep through her core, making Gibson suddenly very warm and rather horny and no longer confused. She is absolutely certain that she wants more, nothing else matters. The incredible scent in the air is wonderful but it barely registers with her against the heat and sensations in her body. Panting, Gibson reaches and loosens several buttons, then moans with pleasure when her hand rubs her chest. It is so good, that Gibson starts massaging her breasts through her uniform. The blonde woman seems pleased with this and offers Gibson the purple cloth. Eagerly she takes it and wonders very briefly at it's softness between her fingers before rubbing it against her cheek again.

So lost in the sensations she doesn't at first notice that the woman in white is unbuttoning her uniform. The mild perplexity is quickly forgotten when the woman with the extra arms lays a large purple pedal across Gibson's nearly naked body like a blanket. Instantly Gibson is moaning and mindlessly rubbing it against as much of her skin as she can. It's not long before she's sticky head to foot and has the pedal between her legs, shamelessly grinding it against her needy sex. The woman offers a container of bright yellow granular powder, but Gibson is too lost in erotic bliss to notice. Carefully the woman lifts the pedal from her breasts before gently shaking the jar. Pollen drifts down and Gibson squeals as she orgasms when the woman rubs it and the sap into her naked breasts. Gibson grabs one of the large hands, keeping it against her burning breast as she tries to pull the large woman down for a kiss, which is quickly avoided by the sprinkling of a little more pollen. Gibson orgasms again. Then woman in white, appearing fascinated by lustful reactions, taps the jar causing just a few flakes to fall into Gibson's open moaning mouth.

Helen Gibson, Science Tech Second Class, immediately begins to scream and convulse in a series of the most intense orgasms she has ever had!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Johansson reaches the the pedals of the enormous flower and pushes her upper body between them, their secretions coating her arms and side. She moans with pleasure either at the lust inducing compounds within the substance or the sight of the gorgeous brawny naked woman using all four hands to coat her body with the same thick sticky secretion. Horny out of her mind, Johansson crawls forward to pull herself up through a shallow puddle of the sticky fluid. Coating her breasts and stomach making her moan with lust as she zeroes in on the heavenly body before her. Johansson quickly crawls forward, kicking up little clouds of pale pollen that sticks to her arms and legs. Overwhelming mind numbing erotic sensations course through her body and she slows and falls on her face into another puddle as she tries to masturbate while moving. Laying there, wriggling in the secretion and pollen, Johansson brings herself to climax as she watches the blonde Amazon shake a stamen, showering herself in bright yellow pollen then proceed to sensuously rub it all over that gorgeous body. Johansson, drooling, begins to crawl forward using one hand. The other one is quite busy between her legs and she couldn't stop frigging herself if she tried.

The object of her desire has knelt down, giving Johansson a good look at her ass and pussy. Johansson starts crawling a little quicker. Then she sees the glorious twenty four centimeter... cock the woman appears to be giving head to. Entranced Johansson is motionless as she watches the woman turn and impale herself on it, then riding for all she is worth. Johansson can't crawl fast enough. The brawny woman has her head thrown back in ecstasy and she doesn't see Johansson coming then shouts in surprise when kisses quickly climb up the inside of her thighs before Johansson's lips attach themselves to her tiny clit. Paralyzed with with the overwhelming pleasure of having her clit sucked on while being filled with a glorious specimen of a pistil, the giant woman bellows as she spasms and cums twice in a row. Johansson can't get enough and doesn't stop her administrations. It is too much for the big blonde woman and she slides off the quickly deflating pistil while pushing Johansson from between her legs and rolling her away. Spent, the alien female sighs as she topples over in exhaustion and passes out.

Johansson meanwhile is very much awake and supercharged horny. She rolls back onto her hands and knees only to discover a plant cock right in front of her. And several more beyond that! All perfectly sized, sticky and dusted. Johansson squeals and engulfs the first one as deep into her mouth as she can manage. The combination of secretions and pollen overwhelms her mind and she cums. Quickly, like the big woman before her, she crouches and impales herself, screaming again in orgasm. She rides it hard, grunting with her exertion until it begins to deflate. Wasting now time, she scrambles to the next one and drives herself down on it.

At the edge of the flower, two large powerfully built women watch in utter amazement as the sex crazed tiny female alien rides almost a dozen pistils, shuddering with orgasm again and again.