All Comments on 'In the Hands of the Lord'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

He met him two minutes ago and started to fall in love with him? That is incredibly stupid.

erectus123erectus123over 8 years agoAuthor
Dear Anomy, yes perhaps the protagonist was stupid

if he fell in love after 2 hours, not 2 minutes---but I believe in love at first sight. As the song goes, "It happens all the time." I hope it happens to you as well, is is a very wonderful beautiful thing that is not calculated or planned. It just happens and then you must swim up steam.

If you research the subject of love at first sight you will find neurologists believe it is tied to brain chemistry and has a Darwinian advantage in evolutionary theory. Think of how two birds meet, mate and become life long lovers. Certainly that is evidence of love at first sight cemented by the magic of a sexual encounter.

erectus123erectus123over 6 years agoAuthor
This was one of the first stories I wrote

PLEASE FAVOR IT F YOU ENJOYED IT

It seems to have been one of my most successful entries and I enjoy reading it even now, hope you did too.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is one of the most beautiful stories I've read. Rings true from start to finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...