In the Hotel Bedroom

Story Info
After a busy day, a woman needs a good nights rest!
1.6k words
4.53
8.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sirden
Sirden
13 Followers

It had been a long day, with four or five meetings, and another three or four due tomorrow. After speaking to hubby on the phone, you're glad to hit the sack. You leave a single lamp on, over by the dressing table, and quickly fall asleep.

You're disturbed in your slumber by something, but you don't fully wake.

It's not until you feel a hot mouth on your breast that you realise there's someone on the bed with you. In the dimness of the bedroom, you can make out a figure, kneeling on the bed beside you. His mouth is sucking your breast eagerly, while one of his hands has found the other breast, and he's moulding and fondling it, lifting its weight, and circling his hand over and around it.

"What the fuck..." you begin, as you try to sit up, but then his other hand rests gently over your mouth, silencing you and pushing you back down. You worry immediately about what he's going to do. How the hell did he get in? What does he want? Who the hell is he?

His mouth lifts off your boob and he looks up at you. "Don't worry, Lisa, it's only me -- I thought you might like a little nocturnal visit, after everything we've said to each other online. Or should I call you Linda? That is your real name, isn't it?" He dips his head again and gives the hardening nipple another long, loud suck. "And seeing as how you've been kind enough to let me in on your two secrets, little white lies, I thought it only fair that I give you a little reward."

Secret little white lies? Oh, shit! you think as you wrack your mind wondering what the fuck he's talking about. Then, as his hand continues to pull your tit into his mouth, it hits you.

Online, he said. Secrets. Fuck. It comes to you in a blinding flash. It was true, you had been secretly having sexy, online chats behind your husband's back. During those erotic conversations, you had, stupidly, divulged a secret fantasy about being accosted in your bed by someone who wasn't your husband. But... It had only been to one person that you'd told this desire. And he lived hundreds of miles away from here. Didn't he?

The hand on your breast slowly slides down your body as he moves his mouth over to the other boob. As he begins to lick around the nipple, flicking it and teasing it with his tongue, his hand slides over your belly and down onto your panties. He begins to stroke you through them. Soft, tender strokes that move over your tummy, then your thighs, then back over your pussy.

Your breathing quickens, and you can't help it, you bend your knees and open your legs, to let him get to more of you. He lifts his head from your boob and his mouth begins to lick and kiss up your chest. Up to your shoulder, then to your neck. He licks from there, up over your chin until his mouth is on yours. You kiss. Your mouth opens instantly when his tongue gently pushes against your lips, and as you lick out to meet it, his hand slides into your panties and his fingers find your clit.

You moan into his mouth as he plays with you. Your kisses are more urgent now, as you feel him slip a finger into your wetness. His other hand strokes your tousled hair and the side of your face. His mouth releases yours and goes back to your neck and ear. He whispers to you, as his hands do their magic. He licks and nibbles your earlobe, as he tells you what lovely, smooth skin you have. His fingers go from probing inside you to rubbing your clit, as he tells you what fantastic tits you've got. He moves over you to the other ear, his free hand now back caressing your nipples, as he tells you how much he wants to slide himself into your throbbing wet pussy.

"Oh God, yes please," you croak, as you feel your orgasm getting closer and closer. "I want you in me. I want to feel your cock deep inside me." He lifts and draws his shirt up over his head. You raise your hands and feel the hardness of his chest and stomach. He undoes his trousers and swiftly slides them down his legs, taking his shorts with them. You can see his cock, as he kneels back up, standing stiff and proud there in the dimness. You reach for it and grasp it in one hand. Your fingers can't quite go round it, and as you bring your other hand over to grip it in both, he shuffles closer to your face. You feel his hand on your neck, as he urges you forward. With both hands stroking it, you bring it to your mouth, licking it and wetting it with your tongue. As your mouth closes over its head, his other hand has found your pussy again. You both moan in unison as the pleasure engulfs you. Your mouth is sucking his dick, and his hands are gripping your hair, pulling your face onto his meat. His strong hand is finger fucking you in time with your sucking.

"Oh fuck, Lin! Suck me, suck me." A pang of guilt, as he uses your husband's contraction of your name. You feel him thrust himself forward to meet your mouth. His big, hot, hard cock throbbing in your mouth. The slut inside you takes over, as you slurp and drool, as your head bobs hungrily on the shaft.

"That's getting a bit too nice, Lin. Your pussy feels so wet and ready, and I want to have you". He pulls out of your mouth and clambers down between your legs. His hands rip your sodden panties off, but you don't care as he grips his cock with one hand and rubs your clit with the other. You feel him rub the head of his cock over your pussy lips, smearing himself with the juices dripping out of you. He grips an ankle and raises your foot high and wide as he pushes the head of his cock between your lips.

"Oh, fuck, yes. YES!" you shout as his cock parts your lips and begins to push in. He grips your other ankle and spreads it wide, too. Your hands go to his thighs as he kneels there over you. You feel his muscles, quivering with power as he prepares to spear you. With your legs in a giant 'V' and your hands gripping his legs, he slides his length slowly into you. Your belly trembles as his cock buries itself inside your pussy. He pushes it in, inch by glorious inch, your wetness helping the smooth passage until you feel his balls bump and then press against your swollen labia. He begins to move. Slowly at first, then a little faster. Long, smooth, powerful strokes that feel like they're filling you up to your chest.

As he thrusts, your big breasts begin to bounce, and you can see the twinkle of his eyes in the low light as he watches them sway. He lifts one leg over to the other one, both of them now over his shoulder, where he holds them with one, strong arm. The other he uses to cup and squeeze your bulging breasts. You throw your hands up above your head and push against the bedhead as his thrusts get harder and faster. You can feel the whole length of him, squeezed between your thighs, as he pulls out and then plunges back in. His breathing is faster and more urgent as he fucks you.

"I love your beautiful big tits, Lin. And your cunt is so tight and wet! Fucking lovely!" His crude language is unexpected but makes it even more 'naughty' as you feel his pole of a cock, banging into you like a piston.

"Just fuck me, you night-stalking bastard," you hear yourself saying. "Shove it up me and make me cum. Go on, fuck me, fuck me. Yes baby, fuck me and fill me with your hot spunk." You can't believe you're saying these words as he responds to your urging. He pulls on a nipple, tweaking it and twisting it, hard enough to make you gasp, but not enough to really hurt.

"Oh Shit, I'm getting close, Lin."

"Oooh, me too. Do it. Do me, you fucker. Do me. I'm gonna cum baby, I'm gonna CUUUM!" Your orgasm is mind-blowing as your pussy squirts its juices all over his thrusting cock. You feel him stiffen as wave after wave washes over you. With a cry, he throws his whole body at you, his loud groan as he ejaculates, a match to your own as he empties his load deep inside you. He grips your legs and breast even tighter as he twitches and thrusts, giving you every last drop of his spunk.

"Wow, Linda. That was fantastic. What a fuck. What a woman!"

Eventually, as you both continue to breathe heavily, but with a little more control, he lowers your legs and slowly slides himself out of you. As he dresses, you caress your breasts and feel his sperm begin to drip out of you. You relish the feeling as it trickles down your pussy and over your bum. You smile to yourself as you caress the tender nipple, where he roughly tweaked it. You run your fingers over your neck, where his lips and tongue have left trails of his saliva. You stretch your legs and imagine you can still feel the grip of his arms and hands as they held you in their passion.

"What will you do next, you naughty boy?" you ask, smiling again as you open your eyes to look over to where he is dressing, but you hear a click from the door. You sit up quickly and look around the bedroom. He's not there.

Apart from you - the room is empty.

Sirden
Sirden
13 Followers