In the Kitchen

Story Info
A chef and her server cook up something sexy...
1.6k words
4.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PKBolan
PKBolan
14 Followers

Kaleigh grilled meat but the only meat that she could think about was between a certain server's legs.

She watched Brock carry the meal she made out to a table. Ever since he came to work at Gustav's, she wanted to do more than just give him compliments about his prompt serving and charming personality. She grew wet between her legs whenever he came close by.

God, Brock, I want you, she thought. I want to eat every inch of you.

Closing hour came. By that hour, Brock probably left. Kaleigh helped clean the dishes and put supplies away. She still thought of Brock, and thought he would go home for the day, and that he would have a better-looking girlfriend of his own who he would fuck after a long, hard day's work of receiving tips from other attractive girls who wanted him...for dessert.

Kaleigh was one of the best chefs at Gustav's, but most would not consider her doable. She had acne on her face and she was considered "roly poly." She wore thick black glasses that made her look like a cooking nerd that made her overlooked by most people. This would help build up her sexual frustration, as she was always wanting a man to devour every inch of her.

Then Brock came along, and she could only think of him eating her.

Kaleigh exited Gustav's. She locked the door. A few minutes later, she was walking ahead when she saw a familiar-looking figure about the cross the street. He had a bag slung over his shoulder.

A car sped towards him.

Kaliegh ran ahead and grabbed the young man before the car rammed into him. The man turned around in shock. He had short, dark brown hair and a very athletic figure that a slutty cheerleader would covet.

"Brock?" Kaliegh said.

"Kaleigh?" Brock said in equal shock. "I...shit, I was about ran over..."

"Yeah, I saw that," she said.

"Thank you. I would have been road pizza if you didn't grab me."

Kaleigh smiled. "Yeah, me too." Then Kaleigh noticed the backpack. "So, what are you doing out this late?"

Brock looked down on the ground. "Well, it's kind of embarrassing, but my girlfriend kicked me out of her apartment."

"What for?" Kaleigh asked.

Brock sighed. "When I came in after work, she was fucking another guy. She threw my things at me and told her to get out, that I wasn't good enough for her anymore."

Kaleigh's mouth dropped open. "That's horrible!"

"Yeah," Brock replied. "I was going to head down to the shelter close by-"

"Uhm," Kaleigh uttered. "I am willing to let you spend the night at my place."

Kaleigh gulped. What she said scared her. Brock's eyes went wide, but then he smiled.

"Sure," he said. "I can."

This made Kaleigh feel electric. She grew wet again in anticipation.

Kaleigh and Brock went to Kaleigh's apartment together. When they got inside, Brock set his bag down. Kaleigh turned around and asked "Hey, can I make you something to drink?"

Brock said "Just some water."

"Okay!" Kaleigh filled a glass with water and handed it to Brock. "Are you hungry?"

"Coming to think of it," Brock said. "I wasn't able to snag any food in my bag."

"I can make you something."

"Really? You don't have to-"

"Your girlfriend kicked you out. I honestly think you deserve something after getting treated like shit."

Brock scratched his neck and said "Well...sure. I mean...I'm thinking of a bad joke-"

Kaleigh folds her arms. "Hey, at least you aren't telling me to make a sandwich. I'm at least offering."

"Uhm, I don't mean-"

Kaleigh laughed. "Oh, I'm just screwing with you! Really, what do you want?"

Brock chuckled. "I can take some vegetable soup."

Kaleigh smiled. "Sure!"

While Brock was lying on Kaleigh's sofa, Kaleigh threw together some vegetable soup. While she cut onions, tomatoes, and some celery, she thought of Brock reclining on the sofa, naked. She imagined Brock's cock was erect and all ready for her. She looked down at her shirt and realizes she had not changed. Would he care that she was still hot and sweaty from the kitchen?

While the soup was cooking on the pot, Kaleigh unbuttoned her shirt. She struggled with the feeling of being weird and trying to be seductive. She was hard on her body overall, but always thought she had decent cleavage.

She also thought that Brock did not change out of his uniform either...

It had been a while since she had a hard dick inside her. It had been way too long. And her best opportunity was lying on her couch.

Kaleigh served the soup in two bowls and she brought them out to Brock. Brock sits up and smiles. "Wow, that soup smells great."

Kaleigh smiled. "Just wait to see how it tastes!"

Brock spooned some soup into his mouth. "Mmm, really good, Kaleigh!"

Kaleigh grinned winder. "Glad you like it!"

She noticed Brock blushing. He must have seen her cleavage.

Kaleigh sat down with Brock. She was worried that Brock might feel uncomfortable, but Brock sat closer to her.

Brock nodded. "This is really good soup."

Kaleigh about blushed. "Thank you. To be honest, I think I might have more vegetables than you. Mind if I give some to you?"

Brock smiled back. "Sure. You can even feed some to me."

Kaleigh's eyes opened. She tingled at his words. Brock blushed again and said "I mean, you can spoon some of your stuff into my bowl-"

Kaleigh took her spoon and scooped up more vegetables. She placed her spoon close to Brock's mouth.

"Go ahead," Kaleigh says. "Have some."

Brock put his mouth on Kaleigh's spoon and ate Kaleigh's share. Brock said "I'm willing to offer my soup to you. I think mine's hotter."

Brock gives a spoonful of soup to Kaleigh. Kaleigh took Brock's soup on the spoon and slurped it up with relish. Brock blushed again and says "You are a good cook."

Kaleigh moved closer. "Well, you are a good server."

She kissed Brock.

Brock kissed Kaleigh back.

Kaliegh took off her shirt to reveal a white bra. Brock kissed Kaliegh on the lips like he was eating the most delicious meal ever. Kaleigh pulled Brock in and they both spill their bowls on the floor. Kaliegh felt Brock get hard as he clung to her. She unhooked her bra to show her large breasts to him. Brock buried his head in her breasts and Kaleigh held Brock's head in as he kissed her tits and sucked on her nipples.

Kaleigh moaned with "Ohh, aaah!!!"

Brock took off his shirt to reveal a toned body.

Kaleigh undid Brock's pants and underwear to reveal his hard, throbbing cock. Kaleigh places her lips over his cock and sucked vigorously.

Brock moaned with "Ohhhh, ohhh, Kaleigh! Kaleigh!"

Kaleigh kept sucking. Brock said "This is amazing..."

Kaleigh stopped sucking Brock's cock. "You want amazing?" She stood up from the couch. She stripped off her pants and panties off. Kaleigh was a rotund, curvy girl with pubic hair.

The sight of her made Brock gasp. "Damn, you are beautiful, right down to your cheeks."

Kaliegh blushed. "The soup was an appetizer. I am your main course for the evening."

Kaliegh straddled Brock. She whispered "I will get you warmed up again." She put her hands on his naked chest. Brock sighed with pleasure, especially when Kaleigh moved her hands down to his stomach, and finally to his erect penis.

Kaleigh's nipples hardened while she stroked his cock. She lightly bit his neck while Brock grabbed her big, luscious ass. Kaleigh ground her pussy lips against his cock.

Brock breathed heavily with "Kaleigh...I have condoms in my pants."

"Okay," she whispered. "You are a real man for bringing that up."

Kaleigh stood up and fished a condom out of Brock's pants. She gave Brock a sight of her ass and wet pussy.

Kaleigh slipped the condom on Brock's dick. She spread her legs and shuddered while lowering herself on Brock's shaft. She rode Brock slowly at first, but then she dug her nails into Brock's shoulder as she fucked him harder and harder. hard.

"Uhhh!" Brock uttered. "Kaleigh...oh god..."

"Mmmm, mmmmmm!!!" Kaleigh moaned as she rode him. She rubbed her clit as she fucked him.

Brock growled as he pushed her on the sofa got on top of her. Kaleigh moaned harder as Brock drove himself deeper inside of her.

"Ohhhh!" Kaleigh yelled. "Oh god, Brock! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

Brock fucked her with fierce intensity that Kaleigh squirted all over his cock as she screamed with pleasure.

"Brock," Kaleigh moaned. "Let's go to the kitchen."

They both go to the kitchen. Brock lifted Kaleigh on the counter. Kaleigh spread her legs again as Brock slipped inside of her again. Brock thrusted inside of her harder and Kaleigh moaned in his ear. He gripped her as pierced deeper and harder inside of Kaleigh with each thrust.

Kaleigh moaned "Yes...fuck me, Brock. Fuck me, fuck me!"

Brock growled and Kaleigh dug her nails into his skin. Brock felt her nails but he did not care as slipped into her deeper and harder.

Brock breathed "I'm going to cum again..."

"Do it," Kaleigh urged him on. "Do it!"

Brock ejaculated inside of Kaleigh and Kaleigh came with him.

Kaleigh played with Brock's hair as she feels his body pulse with pleasure.

Brock stared into Kaleigh's eyes. "This whole meal was great."

Kaleigh and Brock kissed and touched each other on the counter. Neither cared that they made a mess in the whole apartment, let alone the kitchen.

PKBolan
PKBolan
14 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Forced in the Dressing Room Alice's new dress comes at a price she didn't expect.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sameena Does Dares Pt. 01 Sameena and Lucy meet up and get down to mischief.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Prom Double Date I take Amber to her prom.in Group Sex
Naked Professor Duties Student learning means sharing her pussy.in Group Sex
Little Lost Puppy A stray petgirl follows a man home.in BDSM
More Stories