In the Land of Fire and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, here we are, dear. Welcome to my home," the woman says as she unlocks the door.

Simon peers into her dark apartment. The reality of what he was doing finally begins to sink in. He was in a foreign country, about to enter the home of a complete stranger to have sex with her. Every common sense gene in his mind is screaming at him to turn around and run until he reaches the airport. However, he had gone through so much trouble to get here, and he knew if he didn't go through with this, he would regret it for the rest of his life. So against his better judgment he steps inside.

The young woman flips the light switch, and he suddenly feels at ease, as her home is actually quite pleasant, aside from the strange Nordic artwork that covers the walls. She had also left her heater running, so her apartment was nice and toasty, exactly what Simon needed. The two can finally remove their winter wear. Simon is soon standing in nothing but his pants, socks and sweater, and the young woman in her leggings, green jumper and toe socks. Simon catches a glimpse of her messy blonde bun, and her blue acrylic nails.

"How do you like my place dear?" the stranger asks.

"It's nice, and so warm. Thanks for having me over."

"It's no problem at all," the woman replies. "Did you say hello to the elves?"

"WHAT ELVES?" Simon asks.

"What do you mean, what elves? They're right there on the sofa."

Simon looks and sees nothing but an empty green sleeper sofa. Bloody hell, this woman was cookoo, and at this point he was wondering if she had just lured him to her apartment to kill him. After all, the entire neighborhood was deserted because of the party in town, so this would be an excellent time to do it. He really didn't want to go back out into the cold, and if he was gonna die, getting strangled by an attractive older woman wouldn't be a bad way to go. At this point he had nothing left to lose, so he decides to play along.

"Hello, elves. How are you tonight?"

"There, you see? They like you now. Come on over to the kitchen," the woman says.

"What now?" he mumbled.

She motions for him to sit at a small table. He looks at his watch. 11:35. He didn't really have time for anymore games.

"Let me make you something to eat," the woman insists.

"No, it's fine," Simon replies, "I'm not hungry, really."

"You have to at least try our local vodka," the woman insists as she pulls out a large bottle and shot glasses. "It'll warm you up."

He really wasn't in the mood for alcohol, then again, downing a few shots with the woman might get her in bed quicker, so he reluctantly agrees.

"Great! You'll love it! The elves will join us!"

Great, that's just what he needed.

The young woman pours five shots, two for them and three for the elves.

"Eh, the elves aren't thirsty right now. SKALl!" the woman calls out as she raises her glass.

"Bottoms up!" Simon replies as they down the strong drink.

The two down several more shots. This is stronger then any drink he's had in England. He is already feeling slightly light headed, while the woman shows no signs of being tipsy. Bloody hell! How much can this woman drink? Suddenly, he is caught off guard.

"I know you didn't come here to see the fireworks," the stranger tells him.

"What? Of course I did," Simon insists.

"Then why didn't you stay for them?" the woman presses.

"I told you, I was cold and didn't have a place to stay, and you offered me a place so I didn't want to wait. That's it."

"Hmmmmmm. Is that so?" the woman says in an inquiring tone. "The elves tell me you are hiding your true intentions."

Simon looks at his watch. 11:50. Fuck it!

"Okay, here's the truth. I promised myself I would lose my virginity THIS year, which ends in exactly 10 minutes. And I heard Icelandic girls love sex! Okay? That's why I'm here! Why the bloody hell would I come all the way from England and freeze my bloody ass off just to see some bloody fireworks?"

"Christ!" the woman gasped. "I knew it! You foreigners are all the same! Never telling us what you really want! You mean this whole time, all you wanted was to have sex with me?"

"Yes," Simon replies slightly embarrassed.

The woman angrily approaches him and pulls him up by the collar, "Well...then you should've said so at the bloody market."

Simon stands at the table dumbfounded like a deer in the headlights as she lets go and motions for him to follow her. He is in complete shock from what he just heard. After a few seconds he snaps back into reality, and follows the attractive young stranger into her bedroom, which is really just a small room with a bed, closet and nightstand. She turns on a dim nightlight to give them a bit of light.

"Close the door, so the elves won't disturb us," she instructs. Simon obliges.

The woman crouches down in front of Simon, puts her hands up his shirt and he feels her warm hands and pink acrylic nails on his cold smooth chest. She then slowly moves her hands down his chest and stomach, until she reaches his belt which she slowly starts to undo. Simon knows what's coming next. She yanks his belt out and drops it on the floor. She puts her thumbs and index fingers on his button and pops his fly open. She slowly pulls his zipper down revealing his blue boxer shorts. She slides her fingers inside the waistband of his boxers, and with one pull, pulls his pants and boxers completely down.

Under normal circumstances, Simon would've had a raging hard on right now, but being out in the cold weather for so long, caused his junk to shrivel to the size of a peanut. Although he is extremely embarrassed, he knows covering it won't get him anywhere, so he lets it hang out for the hot Nordic blonde to see.

"Aw, you poor baby," she says as she puts her hands on his shriveled junk. "Oh my goodness, it's freezing! Let me warm it up for you."

She opens her mouth, and he feels her warm breath and wet tongue on his junk, as she inserts his entire scrotum into her mouth. He feels her teeth bite down, and her wet Nordic tongue begin to pleasure his freshly shaved scrotum. It doesn't take long to warm things up. After just a few seconds he can feel his dick start to grow inside her mouth. His balls pop out and begin to retract into his body as his dick reaches a semi-erect state. He suddenly feels a sharp pain, as she bites down on his shriveled foreskin and begins to tug.

"HOLY SHIT!" he calls out.

The woman looks up, "Something wrong, dear?"

"Nothing. Proceed," he instructs her.

She continues to pleasure his foreskin and shaft. His dick is drenched with her warm saliva, and he can feel it getting harder and harder.

"Oh shit!" he softly moans, as he suddenly feels her smooth, warm hands and long acrylic nails brushing his freshly shaved ass.

He can feel his foreskin start to loosen up in her mouth. Not wanting to spoil the party early, he signals at the attractive blonde to stop. His shaft slides across her warm wet tongue as he slowly pulls out. His 7 inch boner is now is now pointing directly at her face.

"That's more like it," the horny blonde says.

She stands up and struggles out of her black leggings. Underneath she is wearing thigh high toe socks, in the design of the Icelandic flag. Just above a pair of dark blue underwear covers her Nordic slit. Simon watches as she sticks her thumbs inside the band of her panties and slowly starts to pull them down. She steps out of them with her left foot, and with her right foot, grabs them and twirls them around three times before kicking them towards Simon, making them land perfectly on his stiff rod, causing it to twitch. However, he is unable to catch a glimpse of her pussy and as she presses her legs together and pulls her jumper down to tease him. She slowly turns around and lets him catch a glimpse of her hot Nordic ass, which she slowly starts to twerk, causing him to become even more aroused. She slowly turns back around, her jumper still covering her genitals, she motions at Simon to come towards her.

"It's almost midnight, dear. If you want me, you can have me."

Simon throws her underwear to the floor and begins to walk towards her as she drops down onto the bed. She lets go of her jumper and spreads her long Nordic legs. Finally, in front of Simon's eyes was the very thing he had traveled for, and he isn't disappointed. Her pussy is as smooth and sparkling as the Icelandic sea ice, except for the hood of blonde pubic hair she has left at the top. Her back arches and she lets out sensual moans as her hand glides over her hot, wet, Nordic pussy. She slowly begins to pull her jumper up revealing her sexy tummy and pierced navel. Little by little she exposes more and more skin, until finally, Simon is staring at her black bra. She removes her jumper, pulling it over her head, careful not to knock off her glasses. She sets it down on the nightstand next to her.

Simon watches as she arches her back, and unclips her bra. She pulls the straps down her smooth shoulders, until the only thing stopping her bra from sliding off, are her sexy hands. She turns over on her stomach and starts kicking her legs, once again flaunting her hot Nordic ass. Suddenly, Simon sees her bra fly across the room and hit the wall. She flips back over onto her back and gives Simon a perfect view of her perky, B cup tits and hard, puffy, light brown nipples.

Simon looks at his watch. 11:55. At this point, he can't wait any longer. He needs to take her right now. He reaches into his travel bag, and pulls out a condom pack. He tears it open and removes the condom. He tries to pull his foreskin completely back, but his head has become so large and soaked with pre-cum, that it only retracts about halfway. He sees a massive white drop fall onto her floor, and he feels the slightest touch or twitch will make him blow. Some how, he manages to slide the condom onto himself without blowing his load. This is the first time he's ever worn one, and he feels like his dick is being suffocated.

"What are you waiting for?" the now impatient blonde asks, "Do you want me or not?"

Simon removes his shirt and sweater, exposing his freshly shaved chest. He approaches the woman's bed. She's right in front of him, ready for her to take him. However, instead of proceeding to fuck her, Simon simply stands over her staring at her hot Nordic pussy.

"Are you gonna stare at it all night, or are you gonna fuck it?" she calls out in an annoyed tone.

But Simon continues to stand and stare, as if contemplating what to do next. As he stands there staring at her hot Nordic minge, his mouth begins to water. Suddenly he remembers what he had read about Icelandic women and STDs. Who knows how many men this woman had fucked before him, and what kind of nasty rubbish they could've given her. He remembers telling himself back in England, "Just don't give her oral sex, and you'll be fine." But damn, her pussy looked so delicious that he just wanted to devour it. He knew he wouldn't see another one for a long time. Plus, he had gone through so much trouble to get to this moment, he might as well go all in. Eventually his horniness gets the better of him, and against his better judgment, he takes a deep breath and dives in.

Simon buries his face into her soaking hot Nordic pussy. He sticks his lounge out and starts to rapidly shake his head from side to side. He is tasting a woman's insides for the first time, and he likes it. He tries his best to copy what he had seen in those Icelandic porn flicks and it seems to work.

"HOLY SHIT!" the woman screams.

Suddenly he feels her long acrylic nails digging into his scalp.

"OH SHIT! Higher please, higher!" the woman pleads.

Simon obliges, slowly working his way higher and higher.

"OH SHIT! Right there, right there!" the woman moans. "Don't stop! Just hold it right there!"

Simon once again happily obliges.

"Oh yes! YES! Ahhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhh, ahhhhh!"

Her moans make his condom choked cock twitch, and Simon feels like he's about to blow. He has no idea if the woman is actually aroused, or if she's simply faking it to please him, but he doesn't care. He's just happy to actually be going down on a woman.

"OH, YES! Suck my bush! Suck my bush!" she pleads in her hot Icelandic accent.

Simon once again happily obliges. He repositions his head and clamps his teeth down onto her long blonde pubes. He feels her rough Nordic pubes on his tongue, as he begins to tug.

"Oh, yes! YES!" the woman screams. "Eat my bush! Eat my bush!"

Suddenly, Simon stops. As he lifts his head to pick her blonde pubic hairs off his tongue, he glances at his watch.

"HOLY SHIT! Only two minutes left!" he calls out.

"Then you'd better get to it," the woman advises.

Simon stands up and grabs his dick, ready to insert. This is the moment he's been waiting for. This is the reason he came to Reykjavik. He looks at the woman's pussy, then at his condom covered dick. Fuck it. At this point it didn't matter anymore. He had already eaten her out. If there was anything to be caught he already caught it. He might as well experience sex the way it was meant to be experienced. He pulls off his condom and throws it onto the floor.

"That's the spirit!" the woman remarks in a joyous tone.

Simon looks down at himself. His dick is now so hard, he feels the slightest downward tension on it will cause it to snap. This is the hardest he has ever seen himself. He can feel the two week's worth of cum already wanting to come out. This is the moment he's been saving himself for. With just a minute and 30 seconds left, Simon crawls onto the stranger's bed and positions himself on top of her. He struggles to hold himself upright as his arms shake from the sudden adrenaline rush.

The woman grabs his bare dick, and positions his head at her entrance. His rod is so moist with juices, that it slides in with ease. In fact, it is so coated, that Simon can barely feel her warm, mushy insides. This was probably the only thing that was keeping him from blowing his load right then.

He can't believe it. His dick is actually inside a woman's pussy. Knowing he has little time left he begins to thrust. First slowly, as he feels any faster will make his load blow prematurely. He can't believe it. He's actually having sex. The feeling is far more incredible then he could've imagined.

"Ooooooh, that feels nice," the woman remarks.

Once again, he doesn't know if she's being genuine or simply being nice, but the comment makes Simon even more aroused. He gradually starts to increase speed and realizes the faster he thrusts, the better it feels.

"Aw, aw, aw, aw!" the woman moans.

"Fuck! That feels so good!" Simon calls out.

He starts to thrust faster and faster. He wants this moment to last as long as possible, but suddenly he feels that feeling that he's felt so many times. At this point he remembers what his mate told him at the airport, "Just don't get the bird pregnant."

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" Simon calls out. "I'm not kidding! Bloody, give me something!"

The woman panics as she scrambles to find something to catch his juices. Not wanting to ruin her jumper or bedding, she quickly grabs the extra pillow that's next to her head, and removes the pillow case.

"Shit! Hurry up! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

The woman hands Simon her pillow case. He pulls out and slides it over his cock. His dick spasms as he feels himself release the biggest load he's ever blown. He continues to erupt for what seems like an eternity. Just when he thinks he's finished, he starts to erupt again. The massive orgasm lasts nearly 15 seconds, a new record for him.

The woman's pillow case is now drenched with his English juices, and will have to be thrown away. Suddenly, he hears the sound of fireworks outside. 2018 was here. He had done it. Against all the odds, and with only seconds to spare, he had succeeded in accomplishing his goal. Simon could return to England with his head held high. He was a virgin no more.

Still holding the cum filled pillow case over his dick, Simon reaches over and gives the beautiful stranger the sloppiest kiss she's ever received.

"Oh shit. I did it," he says struggling to catch his breath. "I did it. Oh God. Thank you! I love you so much," he says, as he proceeds to give her multiple sloppy kisses as a sign of thanks.

"Happy New Year, dear," the woman tells him.

"Happy New Year", he replies still out of breath.

Simon turns over onto his back, still holding the cum filled pillow case in his hand. Him and the woman turn and look at each other.

"My apologies. Where have my English manners gone? I never asked you your name, darling."

"Sóley," the woman replies.

"I'm Simon. It's a pleasure to meet you Sóley. You know, my flight doesn't leave for several hours. Why don't we get to know each other a little."

"I'd love to," Sóley replies. "You first."

12