In The Lap of The Goddess

Story Info
Cindy helps Prompto through a number of personal firsts.
1.3k words
4
786
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he lay on the cool grass feeling the most relaxed he'd felt since as long as he could remember, Prompto's finger dreamily traced random shapes on the opposite thigh from which his head was currently resting. The two had found a secluded but picturesque spot with their current activities a far cry from the frog hunting which had first bought this place to the formerly inexperienced paramour's attention. It was here that Lucis' soon to be newest lovers lay naked together without any worry of being spotted.

He'd been dreaming of this moment ever since he first laid eyes on the captivating mechanic, though never in his wildest fantasies did he imagine that Cindy would have been as gracious and understanding as she was during their current liaison. Though both had hoped that things would lead here, it wasn't hard for the more experienced of the two to tell how this was all new to Prompto, but the fact he was able to be so honest about exactly how much was new only endeared him to her even more.

Throughout their time together she had always made it clear that her open invitations never came with any obligations or even expectations, but she couldn't deny how pleased she was that even though he had been waiting for this even longer than she had, he felt no rush and was content to take his time. As someone who was no stranger to attention from male customers at the Hammerhead, and who had even indulged one or two when she felt the need, it was lying in the sun with such a close companion between her legs which was the consideration she had always wanted.

Cindy continued to stare up at the sky as she stroked Prompto's hair, her thoughts lingering on how he was reacting to these brand new sights and encounters. She had initially met him elsewhere and the drive had been nothing short of enlightening in terms of how much, yet how delicately, he opened up to her. Though she'd never met him as a child it was obvious that he was still very much the same shy boy he'd always been; he may have developed his excitable personality to mask who he was inside, but the more he opened himself to her, the more she opened her heart to him in return. Though much of it would have been the nervous rambling of someone far beyond their comfort zone, it was clear that his abundance of exposition came from a place where he was most scared of disappointing or hurting her with no such thought for himself, and for that she'd give him all the time in the world to discover not only her body, but how he wanted to experience it.

As even his first kiss was at an age where many others would think nothing of going all the way, Prompto marvelled at how easily Cindy was taking everything in her stride. For as long as he lived he would always be grateful for the way he was introduced to this whole new world by someone so understanding. By the time she parked their nondescript car at the location of their clandestine romance she had (mostly) calmed him of his fears and his doubts, and even the eagerly anticipated first meeting of their lips didn't stop his voicing of his nerves from being met with her voice of comfort.

By the time they found themselves lounging as bareskinned as the wildlife around them their conversations had long since finished, with anything which needed to be conversed through words having already been said. Their communication had become physical rather than verbal and even lying as still as they were now, just the closeness of their bodies and the sensation of the others naked skin against their own was enough to convey how close to each other they felt.

Though he'd waited for Cindy's explicit invitation before even thinking about undressing her, the way she guided his hands to reveal her breasts was as soothing as she could make it, and as their lips continued to embrace those of her partner she delighted in the caress of his hands finding their own delicate way of showing their appreciation. It was when he came to undress himself that Cindy felt the most loving however, with the way he removed his clothing revealing the full spectrum of what he was feeling.

As he lifted his feet, discarding both his trousers and boxers together, Cindy watched her young admirer expose himself with an intimate vulnerability that radiated the pride of a personal achievement, and his own excitement surpassed by his desire to please. More than this though, it was his sense of pride at the slender body he'd fought to unearth from his youthful portliness through which an undeniable edge of shame was leaking. He would have been unsure where to look were it not for the alluring chest in front of him, but as he dropped his soiled underwear his face betrayed the guilt that this was only making things worse. Eventually he returned his partner's eye contact, though largely because he dared not look down as he felt yet more sticky anticipation make itself known.

Cindy admired not just the body in front of her but more so its owner, and was concerned only with the endearing if naïve man who was treating her to a sight that no-one else had been honoured with. She took it all in but naturally her attention was drawn to the highly erect centrepiece of his exposure; a fine example of what the male body could offer, though she couldn't deny it was somewhat beset by his body's natural reaction to something it was simply not yet used to. Reaching out to him with both arms she pulled him closer and kissed him once more, wrapping herself tightly enough around his waist to remove all doubt that her denim shorts could escape the excitement which had sullied his loins and matted his hair.

It wasn't long before she helped him fully uncover her own body, and after his initial disbelief at the sight of a fully naked beauty in front of him, she sat them down on the bank of the lake. The two continued to silently embrace the lips of the other, and while they enjoyed the smooth sensation of each others body, neither placed their hands below the waist of the other; while Cindy waited for her pioneering partner to be the first to make such a venture, he was more than content in fully exploring each new wonder before moving on to the next.

Eventually their endearment to each other had brought them to their current position; Prompto lying between the open legs of his first and only partner, someone was currently feeling herself melt into the touch of his fingers continuing their meekly playful journey towards where his attention was focused so fully he was taking her in with all of his senses.

The sweet aroma of her own keen scent was so intoxicating he could taste it, and as his fingers made their way to stroke the soft curls which sat above the intricate folds of the intimate lips which he could not take his eyes away from, he could swear he heard her pulse beating faster and faster. As he lifted himself up and looked into the eyes of the only true Goddess his travels had brought him to, his hand made its way not between her legs but between his own.

Both years of impatience and his current restraint had brought him to a point where despite always wondering how he'd know, all he could now say was that now he was ready, and had never been so sure of himself in his life. He leant his naked physique over the equally naked and equally willing body of his confidante who instantly heeded his meaning. Replacing his hand with her own she guided him towards her, but as soon as felt the mere hint of her body welcoming him inside he once more took the initiative. The two lovers looked into each others eyes as they gasped in unison at the gliding touch of him effortlessly gifting to her all that he could, and her acceptance of all that he had to offer.