In the Middle

Story Info
A threesome with OC x JongKey.
1.7k words
4.5
3.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up unsure of where I was, or what happened the night before. Whatever it was, it left me sore and naked? Memories of the night before left a smile on my face. I turned over to see Jinki wasn't there. Perhaps we was already up and moving around.

So I proceeded to get out of bed, and stretched my sore muscles yawning as I did so. I felt a little dizzy from the sudden intake of oxygen but it was very welcome. I perused Jinki's closet and found a robe inside, it would have to do until I could grab my clothes out in the front room.

I quietly stepped out of Jinki's bedroom and tip-toed my way into the front room to see no one there. I relaxed a bit, as I rounded the corner to the small kitchenette area to find a note laying on the table.

Noona, make yourself at home, Taemin, Minho and I went to grab some groceries. We'll be back in a couple of hours.

Jinki had signed the note. I let out a hum before I heard something shift and knock against one of the walls in one of the bedrooms followed by a moan of pleasure and a muttering in Korean.

Curious, I follow the sound to see Key and Taemin's bedroom door open just a crack. I take a peek through the crack in the door and the sight is immediately arousing. Jonghyun's naked body was looming over Key's laying kisses down Key's abdomen on his way toward Key's pelvis. I took in a sharp breath, Jonghyun paused. Shit, did he hear me? Jonghyun then glanced up, and his eyes met mine through the small crack in the door.

"Shit!" I muttered, and I'm about to run away then the door pops open and Jonghyun is standing there in his fully erect glory. Before I can get away, he grabs my arm and yanks me into the room before shutting the door behind me. I heard the engagement of the lock as soon as the door met the jam.

"Hey! What the---"

"Key, look who I found spying on us." Jonghyun said, a cocky smirk appearing on his features. Key lifted his upper body off the bed, he reminded of a frazzled tom cat with is hair all out of place.

"Ooh, are you still angry with us?" I shake my head looking at the younger man.

"No, I'm over it." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Good," Key says, getting up from the bed. Both of them were naked. The sight of it was making me moist. I was going crazy, not really knowing what I had been thrown into. The closer they got, the further I backed up until my back hit the door. Key was the closest to me. His hand fell upon my hair and traced his way down my face and neck. He cast a glance toward Jonghyun.

"Did the guys leave?"

"They've been gone. It's just the three of us here."

"Good."

"Don't be nervous, we won't do anything you don't want us to." Key said closing the gap between us, his hand closing on the tie of my robe. His lips were close to mine, I could feel his breath hit my lips and roll off my neck and chest. "Do you mind?" Key asked, his eyes meeting mine. My cheeks turn red, and I swallowed hard, feeling my womanhood begin to throb with need.

I shake my head and with a smirk Key unties my robe carefully his eyes absorbing the exposed skin. His finger traces the side of my face and comes down to where my robe is parted and his hands slip underneath the thin fabric of the robe and grasps both of my breasts. He then leans forward and his lips meet mine in a passionate kiss.

We make out for a moment before Key's lips leave mine only to be replaced by Jonghyun's. Key's lips kiss all over my neck and I feel my robe slide off my shoulders and onto the floor. Key's lips close around my left nipple while Jonghyun's lips close around my right. I placed my hands on the backs of their heads and place a kiss on the top of their heads. They pull away from me, Key grabs my hand and leads me over to the bed and I allow the guys to lay me down on the bed. Jonghyun lays to my right side on the tiny twin bed while Key starts were he left off, leaving kisses on my breasts. Jonghyun's finger curls under my chin to turn my face toward him before his eyes meet mine for about twenty seconds or so, as Key's lips claim every bit of my exposed tummy on his way down my body. Right as Key's mouth claimed my clit Jonghyun leaned forward and claimed my mouth in an erotic kiss. I parted my legs wider to allow Key more access to my core as my arms wrapped around Jonghyun's neck to pull him closer to me but instead he pinned my arms down on the bed before grabbing a bottle of lube from the nightstand.

"You want bottom Key, or am I getting her ass first?"

"Mm..." Key muttered before sucked and humming on my clit causing shockwaves of pleasure to ricochet through me.

"Oh my God! Key..." I moaned as Key smirked at me.

"I want her ass first pabo. You like pussy more than I do."

"My...ass? Anal sex? Guys...I don't know..."

"Relax noona, I promise I'll take care of you honey." Key said, as he uncapped the bottle of lube and put a liberal amount on his fingers. "Jjong lay on your back, let noona straddle you." Jonghyun did as he was told as it was, Jonghyun's boner lay against his pubic bone and lower abdomen and my labia enveloped it so my clit was pressed against the head of his cock. It was delicious. He wasn't inside me, not yet anyway, just against the outside of me.

Just then Key pushed my upper body forward were I was sprawled against Jonghyun with my ass exposed to Key. I felt some warm lube being spread over my anus. Jonghyun managed to squeeze a hand between us and I felt two fingers enter me.

I tossed my head back in pleasure. "Fuck Jonghyun." I said and with that Key began his gentle prodding my anal passage. Even with the lube it was uncomfortable.

"Just relax noona. Focus on what Jonghyun's doing." I did and I felt my pleasure start to build as Jonghyun's fingers curled themselves to hit my g-spot. Key was able to get one finger in without much resistance he added another. A pattern developed and I became so lost in the pleasure that I didn't realize I was thrusting my hips against both Jonghyun and Key who were now both three fingers deep in each of my orifices. Not to mention my clit was gliding along Jonghyun's hard cock. Jonghyun was a moaning mess underneath me as the friction between us probably felt amazing to him too. I was coming hard and fast. My hips were now frantically thrusting with the efforts of both men.

"Holy fuck!! Fuck I'm coming! Ah!" I absolutely exploded! My vision filled with white and I felt my stomach tighten up then release as a huge tidal wave of pleasure washed over my entire body causing me to shake and empty myself all over Jonghyun and Key. Both Jonghyun and Key took this opportunity to enter me at the same time, filling me with their hardness right when I was the most vulnerable. They both began thrusting trying to find a good rhythm between the two of them. Me? I was putty in their hands. They were hitting all my spots and the rhythm both Key and Jonghyun found put the right amount of friction on my clit as well. I was a moaning, sweaty, crying mess. They were sexing me so, so good. It wasn't long before I was coming again. Both Jonghyun and Key weren't done with me yet though.

"Oh my God, fuck me, fuck me...oh God...yes!" I came once again, when I had come down from my second sexual high, both of them withdrew and grabbed some wipes out of Jonghyun's nightstand as well and wiped themselves off well, before I was put on all fours and Jonghyun was at my back end with Key's cock in front of me. I took Key's cock into my mouth, as Jonghyun entered my anal passage.

Jonghyun wasn't as gentle as Key had been. He didn't hold back, but at this point it didn't really bother me, it actually felt nice, and pleasurable. Not really enough though to make me come. I sucked Key off until he was close to coming, but Jonghyun was the first to bust a nut. The man was a noisy little slut but I think it made Key super horny to hear Jonghyun getting off inside me. Not to be out done by Jonghyun, Key pulled away from me and pinned me on my back on the bed before leaving bruising hickeys all over my body. Jonghyun, spent sat in a nearby chair to watch Key finish the both of us.

Key entered me and made love to me, licking, biting and kissing everywhere he could reach. His thrusts were deep and powerful. He was close, yet I could tell he was fighting the urge to climax to get me there one more time. His efforts paid off however as my third climax made its appearance and Key finally came, spilling himself inside of me as we shared one last passionate kiss.

Spent, Key and I just savored the moment and rested in our position for a bit forgetting that Jonghyun was still in the room with us. I heard Jonghyun clear his throat.

"Let's take a group shower together..." Key frowned at Jonghyun's suggestion.

"Hell no. We all know that's going to end up in sex again."

"Like there's anything wrong with that..."

"I'm fucking tired..."

"Fine, noona and I will shower..."

"No, I think I'll just shower by myself you guys. If you don't mind..."

"No, no go ahead. We'll shower after you." Key said, as he ushered me into their bathroom. "You can use my shampoo, conditioner and all that. The pink sponge is mine, you can use that too."

"O-Okay, thank you Key."

"You're welcome Jagiya. Just hurry okay?"

"Okay." I said, as I was left alone to shower.