Pandemic Breeding Season

Story Info
Women are abducted and bred by men that are part canine.
7.9k words
4.36
74k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,140 Followers

Authors note: I would like to dedicate this story to KYT, the love of my life and whom I miss terribly.

*

The year 2020 had been one of the worst years in recent memory because of the Covid-19 pandemic. As the world's population socially distanced themselves from each other, many people with underlying conditions died from the dreaded virus and with an occasional healthy person doing the same. Wearing masks and frequently sanitizing hands had become the new normal.

In the small town of Bear Creek, Montana, the citizens were in a greater panic not because of the virus but because four young females had gone missing in less than a month. Just as public establishments began to reopen, a 23-year-old woman left the Wintergreen bar around midnight last Saturday and had not been seen since. The police combed the area, asking questions, but in the five days, no leads had turned up. It was as though she had vanished into thin air, even after the FBI had been brought in as additional support.

The entire situation hit close to home with Bebe, who had graduated with two of the abducted women including Lana, the latest victim and all four were similar to her in age. Even though she was worried that she could be next, Bebe also desperately wanted answers maybe more than most. All of the missing women were last seen by someone outside in the dark. Traveling at least in pairs also became the new normal for Bear Creek's females except the brave and sometimes foolish Bebe, curious and searching for answers.

Because of her curious nature, Bebe loved working for the small local newspaper as one out of a whopping five employees. She had always been looking for the next story as she knew the annual Pumpkin Show or the latest recipe from "Aunt Betsy" only drew a limited interest from readers. This year was different in so many ways mostly because the pandemic filled the newspaper daily along with personal features associated with the virus. That had changed drastically! The disappearance of the women had now consumed not only a great portion of the paper but the largest part of Bebe's thoughts and her blog. Trying to move the community more into an online world, she now had enough to discuss and worked diligently to keep it fresh.

With an investigative intuition, she would go out on her own, in spite of her fears, looking for clues in areas where the women were last seen. Bebe may have been small in stature, standing only 5'2, weighing in at 105 pounds soaking wet, but she was feisty, a trait she inherited from her mother. Her cute face, translucent hazel eyes and the neck length cut of her platinum blonde hair prompted many compliments over the years from people telling her she was cute. Growing up a Tomboy, Bebe never followed trends but set them and accepted early on that she was a lesbian.

In a small conservative community like Bear Creek, being gay wasn't widely accepted by most people but everyone seemed to make an exception for Bebe and her girlfriend of two years. They kept their sexuality to themselves and never flaunted it in public even though they were deeply in love. Mistie was slightly older and did not grow up in Montana but when she met Bebe in one of the local pubs while on vacation, the sparks flew. They have been together ever since.

Mistie was a taller gorgeous brunette who worked as manager at the hardware store located across the street from where the two lived in a rented house. Outdoorsy types, both were always working around the house, taking a walk, or bicycling on a trail among other activities until fear had gripped the town. When the girls were not working, they continued to stay busy outside but only on a limited basis.

One night about 3am, the two girls were engaging in one of their frequent loud and passionate sex sessions. Bebe was on her back, with one of her legs up and over Mistie's shoulder while getting her smooth pussy enthusiastically licked. Once Mistie locked onto her clit and sucked it with a strong vibrating hum, Bebe had no choice but to instinctively grip Mistie's hair and shriek loudly while arching her back in bliss.

During the tail end of her scream, Bebe froze and tapped her girlfriend on the head, "Hey...did you hear that?"

Mistie popped her head up from between Bebe's legs and with pussy juice smeared on her lips and her hair a wild but sexy mess, she responded, "Well...with your thighs wrapped around my head, I could only hear you scream."

Bebe turned serious, "No that's not what I'm talking about. I thought I heard a loud noise, like someone moaning in pain."

"You heard someone moaning alright and I'm staring right at her," chuckled Mistie.

With Bebe's leg over her shoulder, Mistie moved up onto her knees, straddling Bebe's inner thigh. Pressing her wet meaty pussy lips to Bebe's gooey slit, she began to scissor fuck her. Both pussies were rubbing together, squishing and sliding perfectly as the bed shook along with their bodies. Mistie was the aggressor and grinding so hard, it felt as though they were actually using a vibrator.

It was a race to who would orgasm first and it was Mistie with Bebe's leg still tossed up over her shoulder who exploded first, "Uuunnnnggggggggfffffff!"

When Mistie started to cum, she clenched her jaw, pressed her lips against Bebe's calf and slowed her grind into a series of hip thrusts, She was violently shaking in pleasure but kept moving to not only get her partner off but to feel every sensation. Their clits had found each other which also propelled Bebe into a powerful orgasm causing her to tense and bite a pillow until she had finished. Her muffled grunt lasted for several seconds until the faint moan outside the house was heard again.

"I did hear that," said the sweaty and out of breath, Mistie.

With freshly spasmed pussies, they both jumped out of bed and swiped the curtain to look out of the window. Mistie's perfectly shaped 36 C boobs rested on Bebe's back as they scanned the darkness.

Looking diligently, Mistie huffed, "I don't see anything. Do you?"

"No. Do you think we are just hearing things?" The worried Bebe asked.

"Both of us at the same time hear the same thing? I think that is more than just our imaginations."

"Yeah you are right. Should we go outside and take a look?"

"Hell no...not with that maniac running around, snatching up girls."

Just then, the faint but longer repeated moan was heard from outside, "Uhhhhh....uhhhhhh.....uhhhhhhhhh."

Both girls looked at each other with huge eyes and fear on their faces. Neither spoke for a few seconds before Mistie asked, "What the fuck is that? I'm calling the police."

Bebe's curiosity trumped her fear when she responded, "No...by the time they get here, it will be gone. Let's grab a softball bat and go take a look."

"Are you nuts?

"There is someone in pain and we need to help them. Get your clothes on...let's go check it out." insisted Bebe while slipping on her leggings and hoodie.

Mistie was in disagreement but did not want her girlfriend to go alone. She began to dress in her leggings and a zip up windbreaker. Being the more practical of the two, she also grabbed the flashlight out of their home emergency kit while Bebe decided she would just use her cell phone light. After tennis shoes were tied, both girls slowly trekked their way through the yard with softball bats in hand as weapons, nearly jumping a foot when an owl hooted from the trees in the back of the house.

Bebe whispered to Mistie, "This might sound crazy but it sounds like it is coming from the hardware store. The wind must be just right for us to hear that. Look! There is a light on. Get your keys and let's see what's up."

Heading back into the house to fetch her work keys, Mistie rolled her eyes in aggravation while mumbling, "Sure. Let me get my keys so we can get abducted and killed in the middle of the night. I cannot wait."

Returning with keys in hand, both of them made their way to Mistie's workplace. Once it was unlocked, Mistie pulled the squeaky door allowing both girls to step into the building. Surprisingly, there was an unusual light illuminating from an opened "cellar" door that she was forbidden to enter, a rule set by Fred, the owner of the hardware store. She had never seen it unlocked let alone opened.

Mistie thought for a moment about the rule and told herself, "This is a desperate situation and that particular rule would not apply. Fred would want me to investigate this if someone was being harmed."

As the girls quietly tiptoed to the door, the moaning became louder and accompanied by a variety of additional sounds. From down in the cellar, it was evident they had found the origin of the noises but still had no idea of the reason. Hesitant, they were afraid of what they might find but also knew it was an obligation to help someone in need before it was too late.

"Thump! Slap! Thump! Slap," coincided with the, "Oh! Ung! Ung! Oh! Oh! Ung!"

It was obvious someone was being tortured and Bebe needed to know who, so they could put a stop to it. Quietly, creeping down the cement stairs, the girls found themselves at the bottom. Everything around them including the ceiling was also concrete and down a hallway, a brighter light shown from a room with no door. The noises became louder as they inched closer. With bats drawn behind their head, Bebe and Mistie stepped into the doorway.

Inside the room was a young woman on her hands and knees with a large man behind her, thrusting his cock inside her, doggie style. He was on his feet but with bent knees, he was the proper height to fuck her with authority. She was moaning and squealing in pleasure and from Bebe and Mistie's point of view, they could see his muscular ass contracting at the top of his thick thighs with her scrunched face pressed onto the floor.

"What the...? You had me scared to death for nothing and it's just two people fucking like we should still be doing by the way," said the relieved Mistie.

Her attitude completely changed when the girl being fucked turned and desperately gasped, "Please help me!"

Before they had a chance to process the plea, Mistie and Bebe felt a pinch on their lower backs and then everything went dark as their ball bats clanged to the floor. They had been taken by surprise as two men who were on guard shift, saw them in the hallway. With a fast active syringe full of a powerful sedative, the guards had inoculated the girls from behind and slipped cloth bags over their heads. Binding their hands behind their backs and sitting them down on the floor, slowly allowing them to slump, Bebe and Mistie laid unconscious for about an hour. Bebe was the first to stir and after waking up, she was lying on her side. With her head covered and her hands incapacitated, it was not easy to sit back up. She could still hear the sex around her but nothing else.

Frightened, she called out in a loud whisper, "Mistie! Mistie! Are you here?"

A groggy Mistie was not far away and responded, "Um...yeah I'm here. What happened? Who did this and why do they have something over our heads?"

"They must have drugged us."

"Who are they?"

"I wonder how long we were out."

Before Mistie had a chance to answer, the bags were yanked off their heads. The renewed light caused both to squint, focusing on the two before them. The same girl was still on her knees with a different man behind her. He had stopped pumping and laid forward on her back, keeping his cock inside her. A large puddle of semen was underneath them as their knees rested in the slime. Two men stood against the walls watching the action, awaiting their turn.

Mistie turned to Bebe, realizing she was the last girl abducted from Bear Creek and mouthed, "Oh my God! That's Lana!"

Bebe looked closer and her mouth hung open in shock before responding, "It is! What is going on?"

What neither Mistie nor Bebe knew was that the abducted girl was being bred by a different species of men and this behavior had been happening for centuries. The Canineons who were now genetically three fourths percent human and one fourth canine, needed human women to keep their kind from becoming extinct.

The Canineon species originated as a prehistoric wild dog that over millions of years, evolved more into the seventy five percent human we see today. They were localized on an island near South America that has now been covered with water for thousands of years. As the Atlantic Ocean rose, many fled to areas all over the globe in order to ensure survival. Living among humans, they were difficult to detect with the exception of subtle physical feature differentiations such as slightly longer faces, a small point in their ears and unique penises. They were doctors, lawyers, laborers living among average people but were also nomadic in order to remain undetected.

Ironically, a strong immune system just about eradicated the Canineons. They were quick to carry viruses they came in contact with but never catching the disease themselves. By being a carrier, the combination of the viruses internally changed their reproductive systems by destroying their ability to match two X chromosomes in offspring therefore rendering all babies male. Eventually all full blooded Canineon females became extinct, initiating the need to kidnap human women in order to breed and ensure their survival even if partial DNA was passed on.

Because of their resilient immune systems, the women abductions always increased during pandemics. Not only could they seek out females who also possessed strong immune systems but could increase the likelihood of success among the chaos. During the black plague in the mid-1300s, the Canineons stole thousands of women followed by the Spanish flu in 1918 in which they gathered almost as many. Now, during Covid-19, it was again time to take advantage, snatch as many human ladies as possible to replenish the species.

The problem was that Canineon sperm and human eggs were not a great combination, making it much harder to procreate between the two species. Because cross breeding was so difficult with human women, evolution and nature had adapted reproduction in the Canineons in order to help prevent extinction. A Canineon ejaculated twenty times the amount of semen in one load compared to a human man for the purpose of completely flooding the womb with trillions upon trillions of sperm. Nature figured if the egg was bombarded, it would have no choice but to allow fertilization.

Additional Canineon sexual adaptations were penis size and usage. Once the cock is inserted into a human vagina, it swells and increases in size, completely filling it to maximum capacity. The purpose is to provide extreme pleasure to the woman and to seal off semen from escaping during ejaculation. With that extreme pleasure, the female would obtain strong orgasms increasing the likelihood of spontaneous ovulations. Those ovulations will also boost the chances of pregnancy. To also increase odds of procreation, a Canineon's cock is similar to a dog's because it knots at the base, not allowing the female to escape until he has completely finished. A major downside for this phenomenon was that it took nearly twenty to thirty minutes for the swelling to subside, keeping both stuck together by their genitals until deflation had completed.

This was what Bebe and Mistie were witnessing. The Canineon man was lying on Lana's back awaiting for his cock to deflate so that he could pull it out and allow one of the standing men to take his turn. Five more minutes had passed and when the man tried to stand up, his swollen dick still would not dislodge, almost pulling Lana backwards.

She begged, "Please stop. Anything you want, I will give you. Just let me go and I won't say anything about this."

One of the men standing scolded her, "Shut up! You are to remain silent until we have finished."

His tone and seriousness ensured that Bebe and Mistie would remain silent until the situation called for voices. They shook with fear thinking they would be next but what frightened them even more was thinking about what would become of them once the Canineons were finished. The entire situation seemed like a bad nightmare.

The man grunted, pulled his hips away once more and the large flesh ball at the base of his penis slowly slipped out until a loud pop was heard, followed by a huge gush of cum splashing onto the floor. His cock was finally free! The girls looked at each other with wide eyes, marveling at the size of it. Protruding out straight from his body, it was ten inches long and thick as a cucumber but looked more like a grey sausage with tiny spider veins covering the shaft.

As the Canineon man began to get dressed, a thump...thump...thump could be heard from the stairs. Obviously someone was coming down them and the girls held onto a flickering of hope it was someone to rescue them. The steps in the hallway became louder until someone popped through the doorway.

Mistie perked up at the sight of Fred the store owner and her boss, "Fred. Thank God it's you. Did you bring the police? Untie us."

Her relief was dashed and she slumped back down when Fred snapped, "I told you to never come down here! All you had to do was listen but you couldn't."

She tried to explain, "But we heard....."

Interrupting her angrily, Fred retorted, "Be quiet! Do not speak unless spoken too. I cannot help you now."

During the depression of the 1930s, the Canineon population was at an all-time low so that is when the underground breeding dwellings were built all over the world. Some were very large and some were quaint but they figured that would be the best place to keep conspicuous. Over the years, humans were recruited and paid money to use businesses and homes as a means to conceal those underground breeding dens. Fred was one of those people who profited from helping the Canineons.

Two more Canineons came through the door and lifted the girls to their feet. With hands still bound behind their backs, the men began to walk them out the door and down the hall. Bebe's fear had risen when Mistie and she were split up into separate rooms.

"Please, let us go. We thought someone was in pain and accidentally came down here," begged Bebe.

The Canineon man was large. Standing 6'6 and with a 250 pound athletic build, he pulled down Bebe's leggings, bunching them around her ankles. Forcing her to her back, with his powerful strength he persuaded her not to fight him as she laid on her tied arms. At that moment, she knew that she was going to be fucked against her will. Both Bebe and Mistie were gold star lesbians and even though they had been penetrated by dildos many times, neither had ever had sex with a man.

He warned, "If you stay quiet, I will not hurt you so please do as you are told."

While on his knees, the Canineon man pulled his pants down revealing what looked like a small uncut penis covered in wrinkled foreskin. With one of his powerful hands, he held both Bebe's feet up by her ankles. Holding his cock with the other hand, he guided it towards Bebe's swollen gooey slit left over from her sex with Mistie. As his hips moved in, she could see the reddened sausage looking shaft begin to protrude from its skin encasement. Sliding inside her opening, she felt the warmth first before it began to first grow in length. Once the tip pressed against her cervix, it stopped. She hated to give up her "virginity" and was emotionally resisting but the physical pleasure began to increase. The dick swelled like it was full of air and stretched her inner walls.

Bebe gasped, "Oh! Oh! Oh my God!"

When the Canineon's cock had filled her to capacity, Bebe's pussy naturally created more juice to aid her body in accepting it. Her guilt was high because of the pleasurable sensation and she no longer emotionally resisted even though she was not taking birth control pills. He thrusted in and out of her stuffed vagina, giving her a strong orgasm within a minute.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,140 Followers