In the Middle of the Night Ep. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He has begun giving me orders. Do you see the pigtails? It is some kind of signal."

Helena decided that if the Plan of the Day was naturist encounter, that was fine with her. Four pieces of clothing were on a chair in seconds.

I said, with my no nonsense voice, "Take a quick dip and come back. She says we have to talk."

With a laugh, she turned and headed to the deck. We heard the splash as I went back to finishing pigtails.

"A message, eh?"

"Of course. Men don't fix their girlfriend's hair like you are doing without something in mind."

I had a brilliant thought, one that would confuse both of them and perhaps unconfuse me about what was going on.

With the pigtails done, I could resume work on the slippery breasts.

"You are evil. You want me in the middle of orgasm when she returns."

"Calm down, this is only therapeutic massage."

"Yes, calm down brother mine. It is obvious you have been molesting this innocent woman."

Janice was slender and dark. My sister and I, fraternal twins, possessed Nordic bodies with muscles and blond hair. All three of us had done some modeling while growing up and had the body consciousness that went with modeling. Lena pirouetted in the ray of sun and asked, "Is this photogenic?"

Jan and I admired her. I broke the silence, "Perfect. This should be an outdoor shoot for swimwear."

"The vanishing kind?" Jan asked.

Lena sat on the edge of the bed and said, "You don't seem damaged by her midnight attack?"

"You are the one with the psychology degree and you are the one who must have put her up to crawling into the bed."

Jan lifted the cover and said, "Get in here with me. Our strategy isn't working. My defenses have crumbled. My brain is delicious mush."

Lena invaded my space for a hot kiss. We had been flirting off and on for more than a year, since I left home for college. At New Year's, drunk as a skunk, she whispered in my ear, "I want your cock!"

I don't fuck family pussy, especially when it is drunk, so that didn't work. This morning, she was opening a new front in the flirting war with a lover's wet kiss that went on and on.

Jan swatted her ass as hard as she could. "You are supposed to be helping me get over a bad marriage and find a new man! Frenching him is not helping!"

I could see that both of them were red hot. The smell of sex was in the air. Jan's attack had left my cock uncovered and it was obvious what he wanted. I roared myself into a crouch, flattening them under and making my best stallion noises.

"No, no, no! We have to talk first!"

An arm around each waist, I grumbled, "My horns are out and I am not waiting forever!"

I allowed them to put me on the bottom and each take a side of my chest. "We have a proposition. The best way to find a new man for Jan is to make you the instant boyfriend. You will take her to nice places in public. Attractive, competitive males will notice and begin the chase."

Lena's scheme sounded plausible, but had already been overtaken by events.

"It won't work! I've already fallen for him. I don't want another boyfriend!"

Lena's head was buried in my shoulder. She mumbled, "This is serious bad! I have fallen for him too!"

I kept my arms tight and eyes closed. Two smart, beautiful females are throwing themselves at a college sophomore. A big horny guy who is loving the sex, but confused about everything else.

* * * *

In the Middle of the Night - Episode 4 - Sarah and Catherine

First one, then the other slipped into my bed. The guest bed in their cabin. A nice bed that was even nicer with two naked females in it.

"What's going on," I inquired sleepily. It had been a long day getting to their place and I had not been asleep very long.

"We had a fight. She slapped me."

"Young disobedient twit, you deserved it."

Sarah and her mom had frequent fights. Punched, kicked, bit, swore a blue streak. I loved every minute.

"You are both going over my knee for waking me up. Don't you care a whit for your poor cousin?"

They howled, "Poor cousin! You big brute, we saw you looking at our tits over dinner. Don't you have any respect for your womenfolk?"

I was on my back now, each of them perched on a thigh and laughing.

In a very proper voice, I inquired, "Who is chasing whom in the middle of the night?"

They laughed harder, four sets of fingers stroking my big erection. I decided that whatever else happened in the dark, Rodney was doing something about his backpressure. One reason I had been invited to their lake cabin was because my mother had squealed that my breakup with Dolores had left me depressed.

I explored the muscles in their tough behinds. My lowest register said, "You are ready for midnight loving?"

"This is too sudden. You haven't even kissed us."

I quickly remedied that failure, and checked between their legs. Two moist furry bottoms. Which to join with first? The mother had seniority. The daughter was a classmate and English tutor. Perhaps protocol required an inquiry. But first I needed to work the bodies a bit. I liked tennis players. All their muscles were exercised in the game. Except possibly the one I was about to explore.

Another growl and Sarah rolled me over her. "Mom said I could be first, a reward for winning today."

I thrust forward firmly. There would be time for games later. In the dark, my cock found its target without error.

"Oh god, Rod, that is so nice. More."

Rhyming sex, I thought to myself. The more the better. She was eager, pounding on my cheeks and flexing wildly. I flipped us over and applied tough hands to her behind.

"Ow! Not so hard. This is loving, not beating."

"Shut up and fuck, or you are on the floor and I am buried in Catherine."

Sarah pulled my lips to hers and apologized. "Don't mind me, your big cock just sends me to the sky!" She concentrated on a giant squeeze and found herself coming. I wasn't ready, but carried her all the way to a comatose finish. The finger running up and down my back reminded me there was another pussy to deal with.

I felt the horny mother pulling Sarah away. "You are neglecting me..."

Neglect was relative, I thought as a revived cock found her center. "Oh Rodney, take me!"

Cathy was a really good fuck, and liked sex with me. Had hired me to deal with the troublesome pool and played the seduction scene perfectly. Every week a new and smaller suit. Every week, new requests for personal services. Would I please install the new loungers with the expensive new pads. Would I apply sunscreen on hard to reach places...

Finally, the moment when she dove off the board and the bottoms flew away. A breathless kiss against the pool edge, and fingers removing my trunks.

Her fierce squeeze brought me back to the pitch black bedroom. "Pay attention to me, not her."

It was the most athletic cunt I had ever been in. When I praised it, she whispered that her therapist said kegels were important to keeping a man coming back.

After a climactic final squeeze and wail as she came, I had nothing but admiration. "You are such a terrible slut, Cathy. Trying to finish me off?"

"Mom, we have to keep him alive!"

* * * *

In the Middle of the Night - Episode 5 - Kate and Mona

It was completely black. A warm body was wiggling against me and a quiet voice said, "Listen."

I struggled to think what time it was. The reception had gone late. Kate and I had shooed the last relatives out of the room near eleven. The bride and groom had left at nine. It must be the middle of the night. There was a voice saying something.

"Mark, not again. Please..."

The door to their bedroom was slightly ajar. That was a mistake, I thought, if you wanted privacy on your wedding night. My loving wife was moving her butt against me and getting the usual response. I wrapped my arm around a firm boob and squeezed.

"You are a nasty voyeur," I hissed.

"Shush, I want to hear."

Mark was growling and the bed creaked. "Oh god, I do want you. Be gentle. Please..."

We could hear the bed in a quiet rhythm of creaks. I was very hard, poking Kate and moving lower in her crack. She pulled my hair and crept to the door, easing it open further.

"Sally, you are mine now. I love this hot pussy. I always have. But tonight is special..."

I was right behind Kate, my hand on her ass. The nightie was out of the way and my fingers dragged through the moist cleft I knew so well. She wiggled and pushed back. We could both see them through the six inch opening in the doorway. My son Mark was pumping slowly into my new daughter-in-law Sally. Their first married fuck. Actually, they had been in that bed for hours and who knew how many times they had coupled and moaned and come. My own cock swelled with the thought and drove deeper. Kate made a small noise and I wondered if the newlyweds heard it. Mark was speeding up and Sally grunted at him.

"Your parents are watching. I see them looking through the door."

He gave a big thrust and said, "Come on in, Mom and Dad. We've heard you enough times. The very first time I had sex with Sally, we were listening to you get it on at the lake cottage."

Kate was going to say something, but I covered her mouth and walked us to their bed, speared fully into my wife's fine cunt. Mark wasn't stopping and Sally told him, "We have to give them a show, don't we? Prove we fuck as good as they do? Hurry up."

I dragged Kate's nightie over her head and crawled us up the bed until her tits were next to Sally's face. My wife complained, "This is awful. You are just a devil. A horny old man showing off." I said nothing but stepped up my pace. Sally reached out and pinched the stiff nipple dangling in front of her. "Mom, you are really sexy. These guys are going to make us come, aren't they?"

Mark turned and grinned at me in the dim light from the window, "Yeah, old man, having trouble with that slutty woman? Maybe you need to check this out..."

He sat back, revealing his bride quivering with widespread legs and pulsing pussy. She smiled at me and beckoned with a finger. Kate froze and yelled, "No, you can't! You can't have sex with her."

The men ignored the shouts and I moved quickly to the hot young thing that wanted to try me out. Sally was full of juice from all the sex with Mark, and I pinned her solidly to the mattress with complete insertion of a hard slippery cock.

"Oof," she grunted, "you are as bad as Mark. Fucking me to smithereens. Mom, he is so good, you have to share!"

I nodded at Mark and he shuffled behind me and coupled with Kate before she saw what was happening.

Now we had switched and were concentrating on helping our womenfolk enjoy new cocks. Sally was still grinning at me, and humping as hard as she could. "Come on, Matt, finish me off. Show your son you are not over the hill!" She giggled loudly and flexed, her tits bouncing and reflecting light from firm sweaty skin. My cock leaped to respond and I swore at her, "Get that cunt in high gear, what are you doing, just lying there?"

She gave a ferocious growl and flipped us, laughing and grabbing Kate for a kiss. Mark was keeping his mother busy absorbing thrust after thrust from a cock as big as his dad's. The air was full of alcohol fumes and the smell of sex juice everywhere.

Sally screamed with joy and beat me about the head. "I'm coming, you no-good fucker." She had hardly finished when Mark roared his climax, crouched over his mother's shaking torso. I closed my eyes in bliss.

A toe poked me in the morning sunlit room. I kept my eyes closed. "They are gone. Almost missed their plane. You don't look like Lothario this morning. More like a sleep drunk sod."

She prodded me again and said to stay where I was, she would bring coffee.

I turned over and sat up, giving her the evil eye as the cup was extended. "You started that. What got into you? I thought you were a respectable wife and mother." My smile was wide. She slid the halter straps off her shoulders and let the summer dress fall to the floor. Commando again. Freshly showered, with hair combed out, she revived all my lust of last night.

Straddling my thighs, she leaned in for a kiss and said, "Don't you dare spill any of that on my chest."

My free arm went around her and squeezed. "Got more than you bargained for. Your son's big cock explored my favorite cunt for a long time. You were wailing and coming."

She curled on my front and whispered, "I had incest with my son while you fucked his wife. We are dirty, decadent parents. Sally whispered in my ear on the way out that she wanted more of you and was that ok?"

I kissed the top of her head and said, "It's only ok if you say so." My fingers teased her nipple and she twitched.

"She said something else. She said Mona's sex life is nonexistent and it's messing up her life and Sally's too. She whispered in my ear, 'Mona needs Matt's special cock treatment. The same one I got.' "

"First she fucks me, and then she farms me out to her mother?"

Kate reached for the hard thing between my legs. I kissed and nibbled her neck. In a moment, she had twisted around and took me deep inside. "Something has lit my fire, Matt. I'm wet all the time. Every time you give me that 'I want you' look I juice in my panties. I completely lost it when Mark gave me his cock last night. Almost fainted when I came."

The bedside phone rang and she reached for it, squeezing me to stay quiet.

"Oh, hi Mona. Have you recovered? Yes. we are limp too. Why don't you come to the suite for some breakfast? There is coffee and we can order more."

"No, they're gone. I helped Sally pack, if you can call it packing. Good thing they are going to a beach resort. Ok, see you in a minute."

I held her hips firmly to my thighs, tickling her insides and looking evil.

"God, you are bad. I suppose you are going to hit on Mona right now?

"Let's invite her to the lake house. Say we all need to decompress."

There was a loud sucking noise as she rose. "Get in the shower while I try to cover up some of what went on in here."

I propelled her to the fancy bidet in the bathroom, handing over the dress. I leaned over, sniffing. "Lady, have you been fucking around?"

Her slap was hard and I retreated to the shower with my razor and shaving cream as she splashed water on a furry bottom.

Mona sipped her coffee and looked the worse for wear. I supposed we did, too. Good excuse for an outing to the lake.

"I'm so worried, Matt. Do you suppose my scatterbrain daughter will actually stick it out with your Mark?" I thought of Sally's hard nipples sticking out in the light from the street last night and felt myself getting hard.

Kate said, "I feel the same way, Mona. Young people are so casual about relationships. By the time I got the goods on one girl from Mark, he was in bed with another."

"That terrible Sally. Last week, she said Mark was great in bed, and I needed to get laid myself! Can you imagine the impudence?"

Mona's ex had walked on her five years ago for a bimbo secretary. Left enough money behind to get Sally through college and backstop Mona's job at a health center. I gave her my best predatory male look and said, "You are hot, Mona. It's none of my business, but Sally is probably right."

Mona had a beautiful blush that filled her entire face. "Oh Matt, you stop talking like that. Kate is the perfect woman for you, and I'll bet bedtime is a good time."

Kate went to the door for the breakfast trolley, and I gazed at Mona, who was still a little pink. Medium height, highlighted brown hair, wonderful summer tan, impressive chest, trim legs showing beneath a summer frock not much different from Kate's. I guessed she wasn't commando under it, as Kate was. I guessed she didn't know her body had been offered up to me by her own daughter.

We worked our way through fresh fruit, yogurt and croissants, chatting about how well the wedding and reception had gone. After a prod from Mark and Kate, I had found a way to make the reception bill that Mona had to pay go down, way down. Sally's father was in Asia on business and didn't show for the wedding of his only child, the gorgeous Sally. I needed to punch him some day for that.

In the middle of the conversation, Kate said, lightly, "Mona, Matt is taking a few extra days off and we are going to relax in the sun up at the lake. Why don't you come along and we can all decompress together and make bets on whether Sally is coming home pregnant."

I thought about Sally's fertile egg, if there was one available. The poor thing had been drowned in sperm last night. These constant thoughts of the daughter's amazing body, with her mother's body here in front of me, were bulging my pants. I added, "Yes, please come. We seem to hit it off, which is more than happens to most inlaws. We enjoy your company."

Kate was bubbling, "Please come. Matt drives a mean waterski boat. We will force him to do what we want."

She was won over. "I'd love to, but have to go home, check with my boss, and find a sitter for the cat. What about leaving around noon?"

After an hour dissecting the hotel's disaster of a bill, finding $400 worth of extras that belonged to another wedding, and finally paying up, we were on our way home. Kate punched me hard on the arm and grinned from across the console.

"There's something else Sally told me." She stuck her tongue at me. We could have been back in college.

"Kathleen, you know what happens to girls who tease and run..."

She hit me again, eyes glittering. "Sally said she thinks Mona goes both ways. Just a feeling, she said."

"Oh my god. You mean I have to share her with you?"

"You betcha. Sauce for the gander, sauce for the goose."

When we drove up at noon, Mona was on her porch with a duffel and a sack of groceries. A sleeveless blouse and short shorts confirmed the desirability of the package. She hopped down the steps and ran over, "I am so happy you asked me to your place! I'm feeling liberated for the first time in so long..."

I shooed them into the back and filled the passenger seat with luggage. My ample supply of booze was on the floor. There was a lot of chatter from the rear that faded slowly and when I looked back, they were sleeping on each other. I smiled to myself. Two middle aged women warmed up by a wedding. Ready for a hot time at the lake. Is this real or just an aging male fantasy? I had my backup supply of blue pills with me. Just in case.

The weather was fine, but the forecast was for rain, so I got out the canoe and we went down the lake while the sun shone warmly. Mona was lounging in the middle, and Kate was pretending to use her paddle in the front seat. They had respectable bikinis on, not like the luscious wisps of cloth that Sally covered the bits with. My eyes enjoyed the mostly exposed breasts of Mona until she glanced at me and said to Kate, "He's perving me, Kate. Are we safe?" Her voice had a sexy lilt to it I hadn't noticed before.

My equally fully breasted wife turned and frowned. "Behave, or your privileges will be revoked."

"Both of you have bad tan lines. Those tops have to come off. Remember, I'm just a harmless old coot." My cock was nice and hard, threatening to poke out the leg of my suit.

Kate made a growling noise and removed hers, asking for the lotion. Quick as a wink, she was pulled into Mona's lap and got help with the application. They giggled together, rocking the canoe dangerously.

"He is getting too much of a show. If we were in school again, he'd have us both up on the beach on a towel."

"Maybe not even a towel. I like being around the two of you. It's like family. A sexy family."

I eased myself over the side for a swim and left them to float in the sun. Two heads peered at me, "You'll be sorry, we have the lunch. And the beer."

The water was warm and I concentrated on working out the results of too much alcohol and too little sleep at the wedding. What about the sex, a little voice said. It was a quarter mile to the beach and I was sitting on a rock, my suit drying beside me, when they arrived.