In the Middle of the Night Ep. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found a partly shady spot and spread the large beach towel and carried the hamper from the canoe.

"Stop being so shameless, you are embarrassing Mona."

"I am working on my tan."

They were smiling and watching me get hard. I noticed their nipples doing the same. Mona said, "But he is not thinking about tanning." They both giggled and tried to swat him. I got an arm around each and kissed the side of their heads. Except they both turned into me and brought their soft, warm lips to mine. We stood there, exchanging spit and weaving slowly back and forth.

"If we give him any more encouragement, he is going to use that awful thing on us." Mona dropped her bottoms and handed me the lotion. "Don't let my bum get burned, please." She looked at Kate and smiled.

My loving wife asked, "Are you hitting on my man?"

"Do you mind? He is turning me on with that big hard cock."

She was lying on her front and my fingers were massaging lotion into twin globes that were more muscle than fat. "Now who is being shameless. You have been working out."

"Sally told me I was not washed up and needed to use the gym. She said some studly guy would hook up with me." There was a nervous giggle and I drove my fingers deeper. She made a little noise and whispered, "I guess I don't need the gym to find a stud after all." She closed her eyes and quivered gently as I covered thighs and calves and gorgeous feet and toes. I looked at Kate, who was lying back with her pussy fully exposed to the sun and my gaze. It humped at me and she grinned.

I crouched over Mona's back, working the lotion into shoulders and lower. She spoke softly, "Kate, he has me totally turned on. I just felt his cock brush against me. Do you mind if I get some? I am very needy. It's been months."

Kate spoke softly back, "Go ahead. He is all worked up. Your body is marvelous. I am completely jealous. After he is done, there is something I have to tell you."

In the warm sun, with no one around, we had lazy sex. Her tight cunt welcomed me, rocking back until I was buried to the hilt. In less than a minute, she was coming, making a lot of little noises, saying, "Yes, yes, yes," and flopping lifeless to the towel.

Kate gestured and mouthed, "Hurry up." Her legs were spread wide and my missile found her with one thrust. "Oh, you are such a bad man, but I love you." After last night's orgy, my energy level was low, but she squeezed and hissed that I was to get her off or else.

Mona locked eyes with me as Kate wailed out her climax, calling me every name in the book, and falling back.

I gathered Mona into a tight heap with Kate. My hand crept between her legs, rubbing wet into her plump lips and pressing on an erect clit. She shuddered and whispered, "He is a wonderful lover, Kate, you are a lucky woman." My post-orgasm mate pulled Mona to her. "I was a bad girl last night. We were peeking into Mark and Sally's bedroom and they saw us. Told us to join them. They were having a wedding screw and didn't stop. Matt took me, right there next to them. You'll never guess what happened next..."

Mona's hand was drawing my revived cock to her hot center. He wasn't hesitating and slipped fully home. "I can guess. That silly tramp wanted to try her father-in-law's cock, didn't she?"

Mona's hips were busy, encouraging me. "Matt, when I was in school, I was a terrible cock hound. A guy would start feeling me up and my body just went crazy. I am an expert on cocks and yours is perfect. Keep that up. No wonder Sally was after you."

This coupling was slower. She kissed me and used her tongue. Kate was slapping my butt and making crude remarks. The sun was hot on my back. I got bigger and harder and threatened Mona. "You are back in school and we are on a picnic, away from your folks. You hit on me and are getting it. Getting what you wanted..."

That was enough. We howled at each other and came, shaking and falling apart. Kate slipped into Mona's arms, grinding two crotches together. "You are just too, too hot. He is not going to let you get away."

Mona frenched my mate and said, "I hope not. This is ok with you?"

Kate sealed her response with a long kiss and they lay there, eyes closed. I napped myself.

I heard munching and opened my eyes. They were sitting, deliciously naked, eating sandwiches and sipping cold beers. "We wore him out. Maybe he can't keep up with two women."

I smiled and growled, "We'll see about that. We'll have to have more picnics if I am hit on by two cougars."

Mona said slyly, "He is waking up all my bad instincts. I think you planned this, didn't you? I'll even bet Sally put you up to it. She thinks I should be dating. This is better than dating. Way better." She leaned over with a nice kiss.

"Matthew, the guy I married was nothing like you. He never treated me right and he couldn't fuck worth a damn. I can't imagine why I went to the altar with him."

"Be careful, Mona, he has this act he puts on every so often, imagining he is a Viking chieftain and has a hut full of kidnapped sex slaves..."

Clouds were arriving and we packed up and headed toward the cabin, fighting a headwind that was very strong at the end. Kate looked back at me as she secured the bow line to the dock and saw how winded I was. Helping Mona out of the canoe, she pointed and said, "You need a Viking once in a while."

That very moment, the deluge began and we ran inside. I made a fire in the wood stove and in the great room fireplace. The women fixed big mugs of hot tea with brandy and even shared pieces of a scone around. I got their wet clothes off and we cuddled under a blanket on the sofa.

"Matthew, we have a new friend. Someone to share our bed and our loving. Isn't that nice?"

I eased Mona to my lap. She hugged and said, "Sally sure married into a wonderful family. But aren't inlaws supposed to have fights?"

She twitched as I pestered her boobs. "I don't know about fights, but Viking men spend a lot of time disciplining their wayward women."

Kate reached under Mona and pinched me. "If it's wayward you want, you have come to the right place. There's three of us and only two of you."

I was pushed down and two bottoms occupied my chest, rubbing extra sex juice on me. My fingers were busy exploring and doing their own pinching.

Kate stood, "She is needier than I am. I'll work on dinner while you entertain our houseguest."

Houseguest didn't waste any time getting herself tightly coupled with me. "Damn, this is good. You could charge money for this kind of therapy."

We both laughed, and I said, "You don't fit my model of mother-in-law. What if you work on being Kate's horny sorority sister who has just been dumped by her boyfriend?"

"And I get to fuck you because I promised to help with her math final?"

"That's it, you are such a whiz with numbers it makes my head spin."

"And you are such a whiz with that cock that my head is spinning too."

"I'll spin you." My hands held her ass tight to me as we walked to the kitchen.

"All right, Kate, the jig is up. She has confessed the sorority plot to make me a math tutor and sex slave."

"Oh dear. Have a sip of this margarita, maybe it will help."

We disentangled and hugged each other. "Will you shower with me? We smell terrible. Kate, will you come too?"

The ancient cottage shower was not taking more than one. I covered Kate with wet kisses and whispered that Sally's suggestion about her mom was a winner. She humped herself at me and giggled. "Are you worn down yet?"

The roasted chicken was terrific, especially with the Diane sauce I insisted on making. I cleaned up while they fixed strawberries with whipped cream and shortbread, which we took to the couch in front of the fireplace.

Kate said, "Mona, all we have to do the next few days is let Knute here do chores and make fine dinners while we work on our tans..."

Mona finished for her, "And make sure his great cock is happy..."

They teased me with their tongues and I slept right there.

It was bright and I heard voices, "Look at the big Viking. What a lump." She held out a mug of steaming coffee. Mona looked over Kate's shoulder. "We were cold in the bed without you."

I sat up. "You are visions. My head is remembering the fine wine."

"What about that?" They pointed to my morning erection.

"He is just saying hello. Wants someone to sit on him."

"Not on your life. We are all clean and staying that way."

Mona finished for her, "At least for a while."

She sat next to me and said seriously, "We have to talk. Is this dream really going to work? Everyone talks about menages, but are you taking me in for real?"

I pulled her head into my lap and worked the neck and shoulders. "It's ok to have second thoughts. We don't know each other that well..."

Kate sat and took Mona's legs over hers. "Hot one, now that you have rejuvenated our love life, why don't we see if the rest of it works? Invest a week or two in figuring things out? Know in advance that we may decide to stay independent?" Her fingers massaged Mona's feet and toes, drawing low groans.

I turned Mona front up and applied kisses, my hand sneaking under the tee shirt. Her hands pulled strongly on my hair and the kiss was incendiary. Kate found the button for Mona's shorts and slipped shorts and briefs down the muscled legs. The lean, sexy legs that twitched and opened. I gripped her hips tightly and raised the body over my aching cock and allowed it to slowly descend so that matching parts joined in a juicy noise.

"OMG, you meant it. I've been taken again. Just like that I'm sliding and bouncing and loving that hard thing. Kate, this should be you on top of him."

I had the shirt off and a breast in my mouth. Kate took the other. Mona moaned and pulled at our hair. I propped up my knees and leaned her back. Sultry eyes stared at us, lost in lust. She looked down at where her pubic hair was merged with mine, and squeezed him. I pulled on her hips and gave a tiny thrust back, thinking morning sex with a new lover was fine indeed.

She nibbled on Kate's fingers and whispered, "I do love sex before breakfast. Is it ok to lie here and work to a good come?"

Kate gave her some tongue and whispered back, "Yes. Take your time. I'll get him later." She walked to the kitchen, shaking a tight butt at me.

The squeezes were harder. I decided the underused cunt needed a hard finish, not a soft one. She seemed feather light as I stood and advanced to the nearest wall. Her back hit the wood with a thud and a groan. I drove myself deeper than before and growled. I was beginning to like the Viking business. Gave me an outlet for male aggression buried deep inside.

She buried her head in my shoulder, most of her weight on the spear buried in her pussy. I banged and shoved and she came with a shout that sent me over the top with her.

Kate was in the doorway. "Damn, that is good fucking. How come you haven't taken me against the wall lately, Viking?"

Always a considerate lover, I found a towel for Mona to sit on as we perched on stools with plates of Kate's fabulous scrambled eggs in front of us. Mona reached over and pinched my ear, which gave me a good look at rosy breasts with stiff nipples asking for attention.

"Stop that. I'm still shaking and tingling from your brutal treatment!"

Kate put the cook pan in the sink and joined us, bringing toast and jam. The smile was wide and laughing as she told Mona, "You are a coed, a slutty coed stealing my guy."

Mona flinched and took another bite of egg. In a moment, she said, "I never thought I would feel this way again. You don't know what it's like to think your sex life is over and then find yourself screaming and coming!" Her face got pinker than it already was. I poked her in the side of a plump boob.

She climbed into my lap, crying on my chest. I held tight and looked over her head at Kate, who nodded and mouthed, "I love you."

The rest of breakfast was quiet. Mona finally said, "With this rain, I should go back to work and save vacation days for more adventures with the two of you."

We were almost home when Kate said, "Mona, why don't you stay with us for a few days. We need to work out the kinks." She laughed, "And I don't mean sex!"

Mona's emotions flowed across her face. Hesitation, attraction, complication all were there. I reached for her hand, "Yes, it's different and complicated. Let's try the new us on for size."

A warm smile developed. "It's like Kate says, you are just a horny old goat. I've already tried you on for size!"

Taking their things into the house, I was kicked and punched. Mona asked, "Do you mind if Penelope comes with me?"

Penelope was big and yellow and defended her territory from neighborhood cats with screams that went right through you.

"How do I know she won't tear me apart? Another female in the house?"

Kate pushed me, laughing, "She will keep track of your good behavior. Besides, she may even provide a snug comforter in your bed."

Mona and I retrieved Penelope and other items from her house. The two of them sat in the back, the cat purring but eyeing me suspiciously.

Mona stroked her ears, whispering, "He is an ok guy. He treats his women well."

The rain started up again, and the two of them ran for the house. Penny was not much for rain.

There was a nice lunch and I thought that if I had to work tomorrow, a nap was needed today. I was just settled on the couch when the cat jumped up and sat on my chest, purring. Mona rushed over to pet her cat and kiss me. "It is so good to see the two of you getting along!"

I reached for a curvy boob. "There are brownie points for getting along with your kitty?"

She relaxed against me and teased with her tongue. "You seduced me, and now you are working on my cat. Do I get to join you?"

I made room for us to relax on our sides. Penny marched up and down, purring. Mona pushed her butt into my crotch and hummed.

From the doorway, Kate complained, "Oh no, frozen out of my husband's arms!"

Penny screeched as I rose from the couch with Mona in my arms. "Let's take this nap to the bedroom."

If Penelope qualified as a person, there were four of us snuggled together. My hands were deliciously occupied and I was slipping away when the phone rang. Kate reached for it.

"Oh hi, we didn't expect a phone call so soon. You have already broken up?"

Mona and I could hear the loud noise coming out of the receiver. "You are very bad, Mom. I'm telling Mark that you get an especially rough treatment when we are back."

Mona's hand was in my shorts, squeezing. I pulled her in closer for a hot kiss.

"You had sex on the beach, like in that movie!"

Kate was listening to more and saying, "This is an x-rated phone call. Your father-in-law is going to have to take care of me. Did you know, Mona is here with us? We thought she needed company."

"Threeway sex? What is that?" Mona and I were stifling laughs. I reached over and tweaked a Kate nipple. She reached down and wiggled out of her briefs and pointed at my cock resting in Mona's fingers and back at her pussy.

I obliged and carefully gave her my entire hard length as she kept talking.

"Are you sore yet? Is he being a proper lover and husband?"

I repeated her in ear, "Proper," as I jammed harder.

"What? He's doing you while you are on the phone with me? Very trampish, even for a honeymoon."

Mona pushed Kate down on her back and pestered the stiff nips. I grabbed the phone and said, "Young one, just let it all go. Make him feel loved. Life will catch up with you soon enough when you are back home."

Her voice was soft and breathy, "Will you be my substitute Dad? My loving, passionate Dad?"

I smiled and handed the phone to Mona, who had heard the last exchange.

"That's good advice, daughter. I shouldn't tell you this, but he has fired up my body with the big cock. And Kate is making this a true threeway!"

I quickly disengaged and provided cock for Mona, to emphasize the threeway we were having.

"Arrghh!"

She whispered, "Yes, he has filled me up again. It's terribly sinful, but I am not stopping!"

I flipped us as she ended the call. I was laughing, with Kate at my side, and Mona bouncing on top. Penny was on the foot of the bed, looking outraged at our antics.

"Are there going to be more x-rated phone calls? You sure got me revved up. What happened to my nap?"

Mona was having fun squeezing. "Why was I worried about fitting in? This cock is engineered for me!" She snuggled to my chest as I pulled the cover over three bodies.

Kate closed her eyes, saying, "There has to be more of this."