All Comments on 'In The Midnight Hour'

by gregshaw

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Very nice, I bet you can find him again and tell us what happen than. We want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Nice, similar happened to me. I had been in the adult cinema for about an hour and a half. Every new guy that came in got the once over and then almost attacked by the full time regulars. I was about to give up ,when I saw a tall indian guy older,walk in. He was in a suit, the regulars looked but left him alone, his age, my guess mid 50s. I looked at him, he caught my eye, I moved to a room, I saw him look in, I smiled, nodded, he entered. He stood in front of me, I undid his belt as he took his coat off, his cock now in my hand, I leaned over, as I sucked him he got harder. I pulled back, undid a condom and slid it over his length, a squeeze of lube over his cock, I think that was when he realized he was about to get more than a blowjob as I turned, knelt and presented him my prepared hole. He didn't hesitate, I felt the head of his cock right at my entrance, his hands then on my hips as he eased forward, pulling me back, what I had wanted, needed as his cock opened me, fucking me, satisfying my needs as he took his time, working me, until I said I'm going to cum and my cum shot onto the vinyl bed causing him to pulse and fill the surrounded condom. He withdrew, I shuddered as he did. He got rid of the condom and left, I got dressed, passing the regulars still looking for their next young conquest.

Brian70Brian70over 6 years ago

This is still a great story, I love these quick, sudden organic experiences that develop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous