All Comments on 'In The Mirror'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please oh please

Will we be seeing Ryan and Hannah again? I would love to read more about them. Maybe some kind of cold feet drama just before their wedding, and maybe end the whole store with them starting a family. It could even end with her telling him she is pregnant...

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Nice Story

Like how you bring characters from your past stories into your new ones. Thanks for a good and interesting story.

Bh76Bh76almost 4 years agoAuthor

@anon...Thank you for reading. Ryan and Hannah have a small cameo in my story “What’s On Your Mind.” I’m not quite through with them yet.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
More... More... More Chapters !!!!

Wow....Great job Bh76 . What a hell of story. Hope 2 read in coming chapter. Maybe u will tell of their futures marriage together.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Love this messy group of friends and family.

Really enjoyed this and I bought the redemption of Ryan which wasn't an easy sell.

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
We get it

He was a male slut. But it got rather repetitive having him meet all of his old conquests and toe the line just to prove that he had reformed. Which rating star equals “meh”?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

What a story! I couldn't stop reading. I liked the characters and the way you wrote the story around them. 5 stars! I liked the pace of the story and the ups and downs they went through to come together. Thank you for a very enjoyable story and I will check out the others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Way too much gratitous sex

The basic premise of the story is good. Ryan matured emotionally. Many of the sex scenes really didn't add to the story- too graphic when a few lines to show they had progressed to another stage in their relationship would have served the same purpose, letting the reader fill in the gaps themselves. Some of the swear language was also off-putting. Some to add a character is ok; but don't overdo it. Many women would forego an attractive man for one that is likely to be faithful; Hannah seemed willing to take a great risk sooner than many women would have and I found Carolyn's support for their relationship a bit hard to swallow.

There were problems with wrong words and poor sentence structure in a few places and I think I would have enjoyed it more if it were a bit more polished. Indeed, by cutting down on all the unnecessary sex scenes the story would have been more compact and powerful.

All in all a good effort.

racfguyracfguyalmost 4 years ago

Ryan is a phony asshole.

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

I really liked the general concept of the story.

I had trouble in the beginning though, coming in and understanding. Couldn't grasp all the individual stories he was involved with. Where he is in his life, what happened when and so forth.

It was kind of all over the place until he walked into the office and saw Hannah.

Then I felt like the story got more structured.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Really like the growth of Ryan from a hound to a decent guy in this story.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 3 years ago

Excellent story!

Very nice to see someone change for the good. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ali was a bitch at the time and loser Jesse overdramatic with Ryan, guess he felt like a man. And even his beloved Sara wasnt all that wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ALI WAS THE BITCH WHO LEFT HER HOME, HUSBABD AND KIDS TO HAVE FUN WUTH RYAN FOR OVER 2 WEEKS. AND BITCH ALI COMES OUT SMELLING LIKE ROSES, PROTECTED BY HER PATHETIC FAMILY

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Very well done Sir! 5 BIG FAT TWINKLY STARS, again!

LifeisadventureLifeisadventurealmost 2 years ago

Liked the story liked the evolution of Ryan’s character. Haven’t seen many stories of cheating guys, guess there should be more women writers lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jesse's sister Ali was a slut for leaving her husband and dating Ryan!! TRAILER PARK TRASH family intervention saved her whoring ass

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWifeover 1 year ago

Funny how in the story Ryan comes out to be the nicest character, when he is mentioned to be a bad guy all around.

Carolyn was trying to force a one-sided affair on to him for kids. Hannah is suspecting and untrusting woman even after spending many months with him. Ali tried to cheat on her husband (and failed) and happily passed the blame on Ryan. Her daughters' hired goons to cripple Ryan and faced no punishment for that. Frank (a policeman) knew the truth about the assault but kept quiet showing he is a dirty policeman after all. Hannah's aged aunt is lechering on Ryan during family gathering. Carrie (who Ryan saved from rape) joins hand with Hannah to "test" his fidelity.

Ryan needs to move to a different part of country and start fresh without such losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jesse is a loser....his wife Sara was a skank. His sister Ali was a skank too.

Jesse, the holier than thou fuckwit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aunt Jill is just a whore

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

WTF - seriously? People are defending Ryan in/re Ali? Yes, Ali was dumber than dirt, and not very morally aligned, but as soon as Ryan hears she's separated from her husband, he goes and starts the full press on her? That's not "Ryan is innocent and everyone is horrible". And FFS, Faithful - L2R. It clearly states half a page in that Frank is a fire chief, not a policeman.

WetheNorthWetheNorth9 months ago

A little too sweet but full marks anyway

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So even Ryan who destroyed numerous marriages,relationships and just an overall scumbag gets a happy ending just cause he had a change of heart, seriously Author guy not everyone deserves a happy ending. Your too soft

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Both Frank and Jesse's wives are sluts yet they think they are the perfect saintly family

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What's with Carrie's mother, Carrie's grandparents etc!! Can't you just fucking say Hannah's

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories